Who Shot The Video

Story Info
Did my ex cheat on me with her old friend?
6.6k words
2.9
80.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
108 Followers

A few weeks ago, I started to convert some of my camcorder tapes to digital format. I got the camcorder in 1994 and had a lot of fun with it over the years. Pam, my ex would occasionally do a risqué posing session but those were on a "special tape" that she destroyed. (That's another story.) I was sorting through one of the tapes and I saw a segment taken on Monday, September 11, 2000 that I didn't remember taking. I wasn't sure but I converted the segment along with the rest of the tape. The clip was not particularly nasty but was shot through our family room window pretty obviously without her knowledge. It features Pam in a pink bikini getting ready to take dip in our pool. She at first seems annoyed at something going on in the neighbor's yard but puts on her goggles and eases into the water. Pretty innocent stuff by today's standards but if I didn't take the footage, who did?

Over the next few days I tried to remember doing the taping but couldn't. At first I thought, "Maybe I just don't remember those 4 minutes from 10 years ago."

I decided to do some checking. In 2000 I was working in a job that required a lot of travel, and being a financial record freak (I have electronic files from Managing your Money, MS money and Quicken that go back to 1983.) I went to the computer and found a record that I was at the airport that day and in Kansas City the following three days. There are no times in the transaction records so I scratched my head and wondered, "Did I fly to K.C. early in the day or late that evening?"

Then I noticed an item in the data base for a dinner on Sunday at a fancy restaurant. Things were coming into focus now. That weekend we had a visit from Pam's old friend who was in the USA. He was living in Europe and was here working at various places in the States for a few weeks. She had met him in the UK years ago while she was in graduate school and studying there one summer. Could he have taken the footage? Maybe he did.

In my mind I have constructed a scenario that would explain the taping.

In trying to solve the mystery, I used a method that the detectives on TV crime shows seem to use. I developed a scenario for the taping and then checked it out for plausibility. In other words, was the opportunity there? Was there the means to do the deed? Was there a motive for the act? Are there other factors that point to the suspect, the old friend? Finally, what were the actions of the suspects after the incident?

The simple scenario: the old friend, who I will call Mack, took the video expecting me to find it immediately as his (the bull's) calling card to me (the unknowing cuckold).

Opportunity:

As I said above Mack was in town that day and I am pretty sure that I was on my way to KC. The only question is whether or not he was still at the house or not. I seem to remember Pam mentioning that he overslept in the morning and had to schedule his flight to Houston later that day. I didn't suspect anything then but now my antennae are really up.

The ex worked at home a lot and liked to take a dip in the pool whenever she had time during the day. Funny thing though, she usually wore a one piece blue racing swimsuit when I wasn't home, because there were two teenage boys who lived next door at the time and she had felt that the younger one was ogling her when she was swimming alone. He probably was and to tell you the truth the one piece was high cut at the waist it really showed-off her cute little butt and, although it covered most of her front, whenever she got out and the air temperature was under 80 F her nipples poked through the thin wet fabric. A sight like that would turn any red-blooded teenage boy into a voyeur. I never mentioned the headlights with the racing suit for fear that she would start wearing her "Church Lady" suit that she wore when she swam in her parent's pool. It was a black floral design with wide shoulder straps and a scoop neckline that covered pretty much all of her interesting parts. Come to think of it maybe she was being ogled and that was what annoyed her.

So there is a probability that the ex was swimming and Mack was there.

Means

How did he get the camcorder? That is easily explained by the fact that the evening before after dinner at the expensive restaurant, the ex and I showed him the tape of our vacations the previous fall and winter I Rome and St. Lucia. I had left the camcorder connected to the TV in the den, the very room that the video was shot from. The scenario is beginning to look more plausible!

Motive

As I said above Mack was there that day and looking back perhaps I should have suspected that something was up but on an almost daily basis Pam would tell me how much she loved me and I adored her. When we first hooked up together she would often tell me how she wished she had met me before she had made all the bad decisions in her life. She had been married twice before and had several affairs and probably more than her share of casual encounters.

One night while we were in bed she told me about a romance that she had with an instructor while studying in Scotland. She described him as the best lover that she ever had. I pressed her for more details and she told me he was well-endowed and she said he knew how to use it, but what made him special was the way he caressed her whole body with his strong but soft hands. He had a way of touching her and she would melt. I asked her if she let him touch her clit directly. She said that, unlike other men before and since, he never focused on just her clit or nipples. As a matter of fact she said during the two week affair she could not remember him ever touching those overly sensitive areas of her body with just his fingers.

I asked how she met him. She related this, "He was my advisor and the first afternoon when the class had ended we were talking about an artistic technique and were so immersed in the subject that the evening hours had come and gone. It was dark and my walk home to my cheap 1 room rental was through a rather rough part of town. He offered to escort me. I hesitated but my apprehension about the neighborhood made me accept. We walked through the seedy part and into a park with a beautiful view of Edinburgh. We stopped to enjoy the view and our eyes met and we kissed. It was the most romantic thing that had ever happened to me.

"We walked the rest of the way to my room pausing several times to kiss and hold each other. I invited him in and he accepted. He gently kissed me and he caressed my entire body through my clothes. I had my first orgasm with him before we were even undressed and before he had even touched my pussy. I was hooked on him. When he finally tried to enter me after about an hour and a half of foreplay and at least three orgasms, I was ready and really wet. He eased his dick into me but bottomed out and I yelped. He pulled out immediately and soothed me. I noticed that he had lost his erection and assured him that it wasn't really pain but rather surprise at his size that caused me to cry out. I softly stroked him and tongued him to a new erection and slowly he entered me for again, this time one inch at a time. I could feel him touch my cervix but this time he did it so gently that I trembled and came. He increased his pace and I lost track of time and place and how many times I came. When his orgasm came I had the most intense orgasm of my life and passed out for about 3 minutes. When I came to, I was aware of him stroking my hair and face and lightly kissing my lips and neck.

"He moved to the continent that winter and I visited him again the next summer. When I got there, he was a basket case. He had just had his heart broken by another woman and was nearly impotent. But his magic hands still satisfied me."

What does this have to do with motive? My ex never told me "magic hands" name, but I am reasonably certain now, after all these years, that the instructor was Mack. There are two reasons why I have finally put two and two together. The first and strongest was that I "Googled" him last week and found out that he was an instructor in both Scotland and on the Continent at about the time she was in grad-school. The second? Well, while we were watching the vacation videos Mack stood behind her and gently massaged her neck. Something he said while he was doing that just went off like a bell in my head a couple of days ago. He said, "You still like to have your neck and shoulders rubbed don't you?"

She leaned back and moaned. Dumb me! I thought, "How nice of him to be so attentive."

As I remember it, that night my ex and I had the hottest sex in months while Mack was down the hall in the guest suite and she was not at all quiet about it.

I think his motive was that he wanted me to know that he had a claim on Pam that I could never have. He probably assumed that I would find the clip the next time I viewed the tape. Little did he know that it would be 10 years later.

I wonder what caused him to "over-sleep" that morning. I remember that his plane was at 11:30a and my ex was going to drive him to the airport. Why didn't she wake him up? A better question is: "Why didn't I figure it out then?" Why has it taken more than 10 years?

Suspicious Actions after the Incident

This I will divide into two time periods, immediately afterwards and about three years later. Thinking back now to when I returned from that KC trip, the ex seemed to be a little different. Usually I returned to a "honey-do" list and a rather sour attitude that I had been away and she had to take care of the house herself. This time she was attentive and loving. She had a candlelight dinner set out and had a dark tight skirt, fish-net panty hose, and a sexy sweater on. Usually she wore jeans or sweats around the house .

Thinking back, I had expected a royal welcome because of the phone call we had the night before. It was phone sex actually. After our usual exchange of the day's events, she cursed me out a little, "You're a bastard for spoiling me!" she said.

I asked, "What do you mean?"

She answered," I want you here in bed with me right now! I need you to make me come."

I thought she was kidding because she never talked like this especially on the phone and said, "Why don't you do it yourself? You could use the vibrator."I added sarcastically, knowing how much she hated having "that thing", as she called it, anywhere near her vagina.

'Very funny", she said, "I actually tried to rub myself off last night but the only thing my mind could fantasize about was you and ducky (her pet name for my dick)."

"I had the same problem the other night, I couldn't get my mind off how sexy you were over the weekend and I'm really horny." I told her. It was only a half truth. I was so turned on by our session on Sunday night, that I had beaten off each of the previous two nights thinking about it. In retrospect, I was still turned on and was really horny.

"When you get back tomorrow, I'm going to seduce and ravage you, you big stud," she whispered into the phone.

I was getting a hard-on listening to my sex kitten. You have no idea how good I felt at the ripe old age of 58 to be desired sexually by a woman 10 years younger than me. We went on for about a half-hour talking nasty and by the time we got off the phone the usually prim and proper ex ended the call saying not the usual "I miss you and I love you!" Instead she said, "Get your ass home and fuck me!"

After the call I was really turned on. Most times I would have stroked myself and relieved the tension but with the order I had just received from "SHE who must be obeyed", I didn't want to have any performance issues the next day.

Back to the dinner! I was scheduled to take a plane back at 3:00pm arriving at 7:30p but I rushed through my business and I raced to the airport catching a plane at 11:30am arriving at 4:00pm. Before taking off, I had managed to leave a message for Pam at her office that I would be home early. When I got home around 6:00pm I was greeted with a very sexy kiss. She took me by the hand and led me through the kitchen, down the hall, through the foyer and into the formal living room. I had a vision that we were going to repeat a very hot sex session of 4 years prior. (That's another story!). As we went into the living room she turned and planted hot kiss on me and groped my crotch. She then broke away, sat me on the sofa and brought me a glass of wine and said, "Tonight I will wait on you. You are special and I want to treat you like the wonderful guy that you are. Dinner will be served in the dining room. The first course is ready and waiting."

Like a maitre d at a fancy restaurant, she led me by the hand across the foyer and opened the doors to the dining room and seated me at the table

She had prepared gazpacho, a favorite of both of us and I savored its herbs and spices as only she could prepare. Next came a shrimp cocktail and I joked, "Maybe you should have chosen oysters to give me a boost in the performance area."

"You don't need a boost. You always get me done one way or another," she quipped back seductively.

Next was a main course of chicken cooked in the style of a French chef which was served with broccoli au gratin, and scalloped potatoes. Dessert was a flourless chocolate cake.

When we had finished I asked her, "What do I have to do to thank you for such a wonderful dinner?"

"Follow me upstairs and you'll get your chance after one more surprise that I have for you," she said with a come-hither look.

I followed obediently up the circular staircase and into the master bedroom. Once there, she took my hand and led me to the loveseat. (That night it lived up to its name.) She sat beside me and our lips met for the first time since she groped me in the living room. The moment was magical as we caressed each other through our clothes.

It was so unlike the usual scene where we would get ready for bed. She would put on one of her floor-length cotton nightgowns in the winter or a long tee shirt in the summer. I would hop into bed naked because I couldn't, and still can't, fall asleep in pajamas. Once in bed, if the mood stuck us and she was feeling all right (She had two-week long periods with severe cramps every month.), we would commence a carefully scripted foreplay routine of me using my palm to rub her whole pubic area to make her come, followed by her mounting "ducky" and riding him for about a minute (many times to another orgasm) followed by a reverse move that allowed us to end up in the missionary position. When we were in that position we would try to have simultaneous orgasms. She would hold back as long as she could to make it happen and surprisingly often she succeeded.

We stayed on the loveseat for kissing and necking for about 15 minutes when I couldn't help myself and started to lift her sweater up to caress her bare back. She gently moved my hand aside, gave me a deep passionate kiss and slowly rose to her feet bending over to maintain the kiss. She reluctantly broke off the kiss and sensuously unbuttoned her skirt and let it slowly drop gradually revealing first her fishnet-covered thighs followed by her calves and the as she stepped out of it, her ankles. It was then that I realized that she had been without shoes all night like Geisha. She was really into the act. She stood there for a moment and turned around in a Coquettish manner. Looking back at me over her right shoulder with an impish look in her eyes, she asked, "Are you ready for your big surprise?"

I answered, "I am ready, willing and able."

"Close your eyes!"

I complied. In about 10 seconds she said, "You can open them now."

When I did my eyes beheld a site that I thought I would never see. Standing there was my ex holding the sweater in one hand wearing only a sheer, black, full length fish-net body-suit. Not only that but the exotic lingerie had the nipples cut out and was crotchless. I started to get up but she shook her head no and started to run her hands over her body, first her shoulders, then her neck, then her breasts, her mid-section hand hips, back to her breasts, down to her tummy, down to her pubic mound for a fleeing moment and down along her thighs, back up her thighs, finally coming to rest cupping her pussy. This show had lasted over 5 minutes but it seemed like an instant. I will never forget it.

She moaned and came back over to me and sat across my lap and resumed the kiss we had broken off a few minutes before. This time when I started to caress her she moaned and surrendered to my hands. I had long before this learned what she liked and, that night, I gave her everything I had learned. It was one to remember. It is now 10 years later and I finally think I know why she surprised me. She must have felt guilty about something that happened when Mack was there on Monday. Did she wake him up that morning with the purpose of feeling his hands all over her body not just on her neck and shoulders? Did he miss his plane because he overslept or because he didn't get out of bed because he was occupied pleasuring my ex and himself? I'll never know for sure.

Three years later our marriage fell apart suddenly. Can you guess who happened to visit a few weeks before the final blow-up?

Here's what I know happened and then what I think might have led up to it. First the visit, Mack was back in the US with his job and needed a place to stay on a weekend and since he was working in the area, I suggested to Pam that we invite him to stay the whole week. It didn't make sense for him to pay for a hotel room for a whole week. Our house was very big and we always had a good time when our friends visited. He accepted and arrived Monday just before dinner. He wanted to take us to dinner but the ex had already started to make the side dishes and I had the salmon marinating to put on the grill. He was cool with dinner in and said he was a little jet-lagged having just flown in from San Jose where he was at Stanford on Sunday. He insisted that on Saturday he would take us into the city and show us a good time. He had a busy schedule in the evening during the week entertaining clients and but he would usually be back at about 10:00pm. Except for then we didn't see much of him.

As background, I need to tell you that this all happened in early March and that it was still very cold outside, but despite this Pam and I still took our evening "power walks" through the neighborhood after dinner. This was usually followed by us coming back into the house and stripping naked in the spa room and using the hot tub to warm up. We would soak in the two-person tub and talk mostly, but many times the luxurious warm water would do more than raise our body temperatures and we would end up kissing and petting in the tub and racing to the bedroom to consummate the act drying off as we went.

You are probably wondering, "You didn't make love in the hot tub?" Well there is nothing like hot water swirling around to wash away any juices from your genital area. Also, you should see what the "waterproof" personal lubricants do to a hot tub filtration system. I did early on, after a whole spa season of using them. It was a lot of work cleaning it out.

We followed our routine on Friday, this time we poured two glasses of wine to celebrate the coming weekend and brought them and the rest of the bottle with us to the tub and got naked. We got into the tub on opposite sides, sat down, stretched out and leaned our heads back to relax. The ex looked incredibly sexy. When she leaned back like that her still perky 34Cs would float just on top of the water and her ultra sensitive nipples would harden and stick out of the water. I was turned on by the sight and moved to her left side and kissed her on the lips she responded and moved her hand to down over my chest and belly and gently touched "ducky". I broke the kiss and slowly began nuzzling and lightly kissing first ears, then her neck, then her shoulders, and finally her breasts. I wanted to suck and tongue her nipples hard but that was a sure fire way to end the session. I was allowed to kiss them as long as I didn't linger more than a peck. It was also permissible to blow gently on them and she actually liked when I did that for a few seconds. I could sense by her breathing and sighing that she was get as aroused as I was. This was going to be another night to remember.

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
108 Followers
12