Who To Tango?

Story Info
Wife's first trip into new rules ends with fulfillment.
1.3k words
3.71
60.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers

I turned the corner onto our street with a mixture of anticipation and dread churning my stomach. As I pulled into the driveway she didn't meet me at the door the way that she often does. I unlocked the door and met my son as he came running out to meet me. 'Hello' my wife called from the back of the house. I stumbled from the kitchen and down the hall to our bedroom. From the doorway I could see her standing in front of the mirror wearing only her tiny black panties. The line of the thong disappearing into her ass. She turned to face me, and I could see her pubic hair through the see-through front.

She grabbed her housedress from the bed and slipped it on. It was from an expensive lingerie store and never meant to be worn outside. She spun and asked me how she looked. As she did, the short dress lifted exposing her pantied bottom and everything else. 'Great' I said. Even without a bra she filled the top nicely exposing a pleasant burst of cleavage. 'I'm so nervous.' She said. 'You don't have to do this.' I reminded her. 'I want to' She answered. I went to make our son dinner as she put her make-up on.

It had all started a few months prior. During a long revealing conversation I told her that when I fantasized it was usually about her with other men. After a while she confessed that it made her think and eventually fantasize about other men. Several long conversations that eventually ended in great sex later here we were.

I was drawing the bath for my son when he came to pick her up. A whiff of her perfume drifted into the bathroom as she walked up the hall to answer. 'I'm off, if you could stay in the office after ten just in case, that would be great.' There was an exchange of pleasantries and the sound of the door followed by a car leaving. I must admit, I put my son to bed early. Once he was down I paced the house nervously.

I watched some porno, while imagining all the situations she could be in. I masturbated and got a snack. The clock ticked it's way to nine o'clock. I wondered what she could be doing right then. He was a friend of a friend from work. I wondered who else knew. I imagined the looks she must be getting, here I was at home a dark spot of precome on the front of my sweatpants while my half-naked wife was out on the town. I started to jerk off again then gave up and retreated into the office. Time crawled by. I started writing a draft for this very story. I didn't dare go on-line in case she called. Finally at eleven fifteen they pulled in the driveway. I heard her key slide into the lock. She whispered to someone to get her a lemonade and something for himself. Her soft footsteps padded down the hall. I jumped away from the door and grabbed a book way too late to have been reading.

She knocked once and came in. 'I had a blast.' She said, reaching under her dishevelled dress and removing her panties. As she slid them down I could see a glob of cum trail from the crotch to her open vagina. She turned as she stepped out of them showing me her ass. She knew it turned me on. 'I won't be needing these.' she said. 'I know you like to smell and taste me, so now you can have something to smell while you listen' she winked. 'we played pool, and did it once before we went in and once after, then we got a nightcap and came back here. I love you' she said and closed the door behind her. In the living room she turned on the TV and suggested they order a dirty movie from pay-per-view. He said something affirmative and a few seconds later I heard fake groaning. I could also hear wet kissing noises and giggling moans. She had placed the panties on the desk. I picked them up, the crotch was slimy and damp.

I took one look at the door to make sure it was shut, and embarrassed that I did I held them to my nose. They reeked of sex. I inhaled deeply knowing that I was smelling my wife and another man. I ended up with a wet spot of cum on the end of my nose which I wiped off with the back of my sleeve. I tried to look out the crack under the door, but couldn't see a thing. Finally after several minutes had passed and all I could hear were moans and the couch creaking (not rhythmically yet) I decided I really had to pee. It took a second to get my erection to subside and once I did I headed up the hall. Just before I got to the bathroom door, which coincidentally is right across from the couch I stole a sideways glance. There was my wife on all four facing away from me, naked. There were four fingers in her pussy which stared up at me, she was bending over the man's lap, and her head was slowly bobbing up and down with a bit of a circling motion. I stepped quickly into the bathroom and had to jerk off in order to pee on anything other than the wall. Finally after I had both cum and peed I prepared to leave. How long had I been in the bathroom.

I opened the door there they were now she was sitting on his lap facing him, grinding against him. She was rubbing herself with one hand and steadying herself with the other. He had one hand between her legs and one on her ass. She was moaning and arching her back so he could lick her breasts. I retreated to the office, and within a few minutes was actually masturbating again. I think I was beating a dead horse though, swolen and bright red it went away before I came. I went on line while they finished. I could hear her saying goodbye and a few minutes later the door opened. 'I'm taking you to bed.' she said. And led me into our room where she undressed me and pushed me back onto the bed.

She went to work on me trying to get me hard again. 'I have to make you at least once tonight' she said. 'I know, this always turns you on.' She began to crawl up me, I watched her breast pass over my face then her belly. She was gonna' straddle my face! In the light from the window I could see her gaping vagina nearing my face. I couldn't say anything. Finally it settled on my nose draping over it on either side, a salty taste came to my closed lips. Blood actually began to stir in my penis. 'I knew it.' She said and began to grind herself on my face. 'please lick it!, I think I'm going to again' She moaned. With all my will I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

As it penetrated her it was like sticking my tongue in a cupful of water, the liquid began to stream out. Onto my chin and cheeks. My erection grew to full strength and she slid down me and onto it with no hesitation or resistance. I had never been in her this open, or wet. Despite the lack of tightness we both came just from the act of it, and the next day we had to take turns caring for our son while the other slept, until we were both rested enough to function.

Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers