Who Would Think...

Story Info
Waking up with your lover in your arms.
1k words
4.44
18.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah's right leg draped comfortably over mine; her right arm across my stomach; her head using my right shoulder for a pillow. I can feel her slow, soft breathing as she continued to sleep; her soft breast pressed against me.

The early morning light is beginning to filter into the room. Her soft auburn hair frames her cute, pixie-ish face. Her soft lips are curved slightly upwards in a semi-smile; perhaps dreaming of our love making the night before.

As I continue to watch her, she shifts her body to hug my frame closer. Her right leg moves across my pelvis to drape itself over my hips. I feel the coarseness of her pubic hair on my thigh. I caress her body with my free left hand. I marvel at how soft and smooth her skin feels. She nuzzles into the crook between my shoulders and neck and kisses me softly.

"mmm... good morning," she whispers with her eyes still closed.

"I love you," I whisper back. She tightens her hug and kisses me on my neck again.

"I love you too," she replies as I continue to caress her slowly. "...make love to me,... please..." she asks, still with her eyes closed.

"I love you," I whisper back as I slowly raise myself slightly and move Hannah onto her back. She spreads her legs as I move between them and rest my frame on top of her. Her arms wrap around me as I kiss her softly; passionately, as she moans, her ankles hooked on my thighs.

"Please... in me... I need you..." she whispers. I can feel Hannah's hand as she searches for my cock. I am hard with the thought of making love with my soul mate.

"Not yet, my darling," I whisper as I move my torso, keeping my erection away from her questing hand.

"Brute," she replies; her eyes slightly open now, smiling at me as her legs tighten their hold on me! I know that I will always loose in matters of the heart to her so I relent.

I look into her eyes as I lift off her slightly allowing her to trap my cock with her hand. She slowly strokes my cock several times before she begins to slide the head of my cock up and down her slit, pausing briefly to diddle her clit with it.

"Oh, my darling..." she whispers again; her eyes closed once more as she savors the feelings that are emanating from her love nub! As she slides my cock back and forth through the lips of her pussy, I can feel and hear how wet she has become! The wet, slurpy sounds and smell of her sex excites me! It always has and always will!

She places me at her entrance and I slowly begin to penetrate her. She is so wet from anticipation that my cockhead easily slips into her vagina! As her warm pussy begins to swallow my cock, Hannah's legs again tighten their grip around my waist; pulling me into her as deeply as she can! Her eyes are closed as she savors my hard cock sliding into her warmth.

"Yes!" she hisses, "I love you." she whispers as we kiss.

We lay like that for a few minutes; basking in each other's love, kissing each other tenderly. We know each other's body so well; what each other likes. What we both like and want from each other. And right now it's to lie still... coupled deeply... kissing softly.

"I wish I could spend the day with you inside me..." Hannah says softly to me as we continue to kiss and hug each other.

"Your wish is my command," I reply as I smile back at her. Her eyes growing wide as she smiles back at me with a naughty glint in her eyes!

As I begin to slowly stroke my length in and out of her pussy, Hannah closes her eyes once more as she shifts her focus to our lovemaking.

"Oh darling,... yes... love me..." she whispered as her hips move in concert with mine.

We seesaw back and forth, neither of us in any rush to crash over the edge. But both of us trying to draw out the pleasurable feelings for the other.

"oh,... oh... oh..." Hannah chants as my thrusts start to pick up the tempo; our lust for each other beginning to take over our actions! I feel her arms tighten their hold on me. She thrusts her pussy up to meet each of my lunges! Then unexpectedly she screams, "OOHHHHHHFFFFUUUUCCKK MMEEEEEE!!!" as she cums!

My cock repeatedly slams into her pussy as hard as I can as Hannah's orgasm continues unabated; her mouth wide open in a noiseless scream! Her breasts thrust into my chest as she arches her back, "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GODDDDD!!!" she continues to scream as she continues to cum!

Then I crest! With a final hard thrust of my hips, I drive my length as deep as I can into Hannah and feel my body empty itself of every drop of cum that it has! I hear myself moaning my release! I lower myself as gently as I can into Hannah's embrace; no energy left to keep my weight off of Hannah. She wraps her arms and legs tightly around me.

"I love you..." she whispers in my ear before she kisses my neck.

I slowly lift my head and gaze into her eyes and spot the trail of tears from her eyes. I know they are not from pain, but from the emotional high that she felt from our love making. I felt it too... the raw emotion of making love with Hannah and having her return her love to me.

"I love you, too, my dear sweet Hannah." I whisper back to her and kiss her softly on her lips. She cries a little more while I try to slowly kiss her tears from her cheeks.

"Who would think after 40 years of marriage and three kids that we would still feel this way..."

"shhh" she shushes me. "love me again..." she whispers to me before she brings my head back down to her and we kiss...