Who Would've Thought It Ch. 02

Story Info
Eliza and Corey share a truly wild night together...
5.6k words
4.63
36.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who read the first entry in this series, thanks for the comments that you’ve given me thus far, hope you like the new story.

It had been a strange three weeks for Corey. Everything seemed to be going well for him. Work was great, the world seemed to weigh just a little less than normal, and he always had something to look forward to, and in all honesty, it was thanks to Eliza.

Three weeks ago, during one of the worst storms the area had ever seen, Corey had stopped alongside the road to help a woman that appeared to be stranded on the side of the road. It hadn’t taken him long to realize that the woman he’d helped was actually the beautiful Eliza Dushku, but it really didn’t matter, she was a person, just like anyone else, and he’d treated her as such, much to her surprise.

Well, they had got to talking while they waited for the tow truck at his place and eventually things had begun to happen and the two of them wound up making love on his bedroom floor. Since then, his life had taken a drastic turn for the better. He had a loving girlfriend, a good job, and plenty of time to indulge them both. And so his days had been much better. There wasn’t any of the stress, or sheer mental abuse that he had put himself through before. Life was good.

He leaned back, one hand on the wheel of the Jeep and the other on the back of the seat beside him. His camera lay on the seat beside him; his tripod, extra film and other gear were in a small box in the backseat along with his dog, Sasha. Work was done for the day, and he and the dog were headed back home for the evening. His only concern at this point was whether or not there was anything worth eating in the fridge.

All in all, things were looking pretty good. The sun was shining (for once) and it was a beautiful day.

At that point, he felt the ever shocking sensation of something vibrating against his leg. He reached down and grabbed his cell phone from his pocket and looked at it. It was Eliza.

“Looks like a good day can get better.” He thought to himself as he flipped open the phone. “Hey babe, what’s going on?”

Eliza stood on the set of a new movie, watching as the crew moved yet another backdrop from one side of the flooding studio to the other, in a desperate attempt to try and save what could be saved. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she said, trying to suppress a laugh at the look on the studio manager’s face as he screamed orders at various people. “Hey, we’re done for the day at this point, due to ummm…I guess you might call them technical difficulties….are you free for the evening?”

Corey smiled as he pulled his car off the road and into the parking lot of the Giant supermarket. “Well, I’ll have to call my other girlfriends and cancel with them…but I think I can work something out. What’d you have in mind?”

Eliza tossed her hair back and stepped outside the studio into the bright sunlight of the day. “Oh yeah, all your other women, eh? You can go right ahead and think you’re all that, but you are not as charming as you think. Remind me again why I put up with you?”

“Perhaps because I am devilishly handsome, and a good lay?” He said, as he walked through the automatic doors. “Or something like that, right?”

“Either way, you know I’m just playing. As for what’s going on tonight…no idea, why don’t you surprise me?” Her car was still in the shop, so she was looking for someone to give her a ride out to his place at this point, but everyone was busy dealing with the burst pipe. “You know I love surprises…”

Corey stopped for a moment, examining the pepper that was in his hand before adding it to the bag. “Alright, I can handle that. Stop waving your arms around like that, you look funny, babe. I’ll be there in a half hour or so. I’ve just got to pick up a few things for our evening.” He paused, adding a few pounds of ziti to the cart. “Are you going to be outside the studio?”

“Yep. I’ll see you in a little while baby. Love ya lots.”

“You too, gorgeous. Tell Derrick I said hello.”

Eliza laughed out loud at this, thinking of Derrick, the studio manager running around inside. “I’ll tell you about it later, but I don’t think he’ll want to hear it right now.”

Corey stopped, slightly confused, then just shook his head. “I won’t ask. Give me thirty minutes, if I’m not there by then, I’ll buy you dinner tonight, deal?”

“Deal. Adios for now, babe.”

Corey finished paying for the ingredients he would need and left the store. It took him only a few seconds to take the top on the jeep down and rearrange his gear, so that the camera and all its accessories were secured in the back storage part of the jeep, and Sasha had joined him in the front.

“Yeah,” he thought. “It’s going to be a good night.” And with that, he revved the engine and took off towards the studio.

The drive to the studio was about a half hour, depending on which way you took, and how much traffic there was, but at this point, Corey was a man on a mission. With the wind blowing in his hair, the stereo blaring out his favorite song, and the sun beating down on his face, Corey pulled into the studio about twenty minutes later.

He pulled in to the guard station and slowed the car to a halt, turning the stereo down to a reasonable level. “Excuse me, sir,” Said one of the two guards, “Can I see some ID?”

Corey pulled his press credentials out of the glove box and handed them over.

“Oh, Mr. Frampton. We’ve seen a lot of your work. You seem to be a pretty popular photographer around here. Unfortunately, there’s no press allowed on the studio grounds.”

Corey smiled. “No worries guys. If you look inside that booth…” he pointed to the one on his left, “You’ll see a note that says I’m alright. I’m here to pick up Eliza.”

“Ms. Dushku?” The guard seemed confused for a minute. “Why is a photographer picking up Ms. Dushku?”

At this point Corey actually laughed out loud and turned his stereo back up just a little bit. Blindside was playing; their song, Pitiful was one of his favorite tunes. “Don’t worry about it man, I’m not here to work, Eliza is my girlfriend, and I’m going to lose a bet if I don’t take off, so would you mind raising the gate?”

The guard dashed back inside and flicked the switch, giving Corey the wave through. He stepped on the gas, dodging just under the rising gate and hauled ass across the studio parking lot, passing golf carts and other lackeys running around. Everyone seemed to be in some sort of major hurry at this point, but he deftly avoiding running over anyone of importance.

Eliza was waiting for him, as promised, right outside the studio doors. She looked absolutely amazing in a pair of red Capri pants and a tight black top. A lightweight leather jacket was slung over her shoulder as she look out towards the jeep.

“You’re late!” she shouted, sliding in the side of the doorless vehicle, and petting Sasha. From there, she leaned over and gave him a deep kiss, tongue slipping over his as she wrapped her arms gently around his neck. “So, where are we going for dinner?”

“Now wait just a second,” He said, looking her in the eyes, “I was here with five minutes to spare, but the guards stopped me…”

The look she gave him told Corey that she wasn’t buying it. She tilted her head just slightly and looked at him through a mask of deep brown curls. In that moment, she looked so incredible that he couldn’t have refused her anything, and she knew it.

“It really was there fault you know…” He said as he put the car in gear and headed out of the studio.

**********

About two hours later, the two were settled in front of small fire, talking animatedly about the disaster that had befallen the studio. Dinner was finished, the plates had been cleared away. Eventually, after talking to the guards Eliza had relented and agreed that instead of taking her out to dinner he could just make her dinner instead. Since he had already planned on it, he had no problem with that at all.

She had changed her clothes before dinner, favoring a different black top, with sparkles and a plunging neckline along with a pair of tight white jeans. Corey couldn’t help but think that she looked absolutely delicious. It tied in the back, leaving the soft flesh of her back exposed to the warmth of the fire, and his view; something he was not about to complain about.

“So, anyways, I’m in the middle of a line, when all of a sudden there is this huge…explosion like sound in the background and people screaming… Derrick starts screaming, people are running everywhere, and then all of a sudden, this wave of water comes on and starts drenching the set.” She giggled at the memory of it. “It really was very funny.”

“I can imagine. Mr. Control Freak himself, having his sets washed over by 20,000 gallons of water…” He shook his head ruefully.

Eliza shifted slightly on the blanket that they lay on and turned to look at him. Her eyes had a smoky quality to them as she placed her hands flat on the blanket and tossed her hair back. “So…” she purred the word more than actually said it. “Where’s my surprise?”

Corey lay flat on his back and looked over towards her. “Surprise?”

She slithered over towards him, the curves of her body looking more delicious than usual. Within a few seconds Eliza’s body was right next to his, and the heat of her being overwhelmed him. Her eyes pierced his and she spoke again. “Yes, my surprise…you asked earlier what I wanted to do and I said to surprise me.”

“Surprise you?” Corey fought to maintain his composure, but Eliza was in rare form this evening.

She leaned down and her tongue flicked out over his ear, “Yes…Surprise me…” she said breathily.

There was something in her voice, something in the way that she moved, that made the decision for him. He reached up and took a gentle hold of her neck, pulling her down towards him. Halfway there she closed her eyes and her lips parted as she prepared for a kiss. He wouldn’t disappoint her.

His kiss was soft, and tender, yet incredibly passionate. Within seconds, she had shifted her body from beside him, to on top of him and was literally mauling his body with her hands. Corey opened his eyes as she started moving against him, watching the rising curves of her back and ass, marveling that such a beauty would be with him.

Arms around his neck, body pressed against his in all the right places, tongues intermingled, eyes closed and opened, and eventually, some time later, Eliza broke the kiss.

Her eyes were still closed and her body heaved with the adrenaline pumping through it and her need for air. “That was incredible, Corey…” but she didn’t get any more than that out.

A quick turn of his body left Eliza off balance as Corey darted forward and seized her in yet another deep kiss. He levered his body against hers, pressing his already hard member against her crotch as he lifted her from her position and laid her down on the blanket in front of him. She broke the kiss with a moan and clutched at his back with open mouth and a look of ecstasy on her face.

“Corey…” she breathed into his ear. “Corey…what are you doing…?”

A mischievous look passed across his face, but it lingered in his eyes. “Just lay back and enjoy Eliza. I promise, this will be an evening you never forget.” And with that he kissed her again.

Corey took his time at this point, knowing he had plenty of time to work with. He loved kissing her, more than anything. She was the greatest kisser he had ever met and he reveled in that. Time passed slowly for the two lovers as they lay together in front of the fire. Eventually though, Corey got up and walked back to the kitchen, flipping off all the lights as he went.

Eliza propped herself up on one arm and lay there watching him as he walked away. There was something very different about that man. She knew that. Even if she couldn’t place what it was, she knew that there was something about him that made him infinitely better than every other man who had come her way. Maybe it was just the way that Corey treated her, but it was more an air about him, a manner in which he carried himself. He was intoxicating…He loved to tease her, to surprise her, to treat her like a queen, and to love her, and Corey did all of those things very, very, well.

A minute later, he came back, wearing nothing but a bear of simple black pants, his broad chest exposed and glistening from the light coating of sweat. In one hand, he held two glasses of red wine, and in the other, he held his camera, a mischievous smile on his face.

There was something about that smile that Eliza couldn’t resist. She actually felt her insides warming at the sight of him standing there, and her pussy flooded with the thought of him taking photos of her. Never before has she agreed to pose for any man, outside of the standard shoots for work, but he was different… She couldn’t imagine saying no to him.

He held the camera up casually to his eye and snapped a photo of her as she lay there. “Thought you might grace me with a small photo shoot...”

A coy smile crept across her face as she stood up from her spot on the floor and went to greet him. Eliza pressed her body in close to Corey’s, letting him feel the heat that was coming off her in waves, and gave him a deep kiss as she took the wine from his hand.

“What shall we drink to?” She asked, stepping back to once again admire his barely dressed form.

Corey took a sip from his wine and swallowed it down. He took a step forward to Eliza and wrapped his now free hand around her waist and under her ass, lifting her up into the air, causing her to yelp slightly and demand in a half hearted voice to be put down, but he didn’t listen any more than she wanted him to.

He carried her down the hall to the room that had been designated as his bedroom, even though it had no bed in it, and set her down outside the door.

“Come on in, you’re surprise awaits.”

She gave him a wary look and pushed open the door to find a scene, very unlike what she had expected. The room was lit up from floor to ceiling, lights pouring in from every direction, all focused on the simple black backdrop that hung from the ceiling and pooled itself in a pile of fabric on the floor.

Eliza turned to Corey, questions in her eyes, but he forestalled her. “Model for me, and only for me?” he said?

She looked around the room one last time before stepping onto the black backdrop. “Just tell me what to do, I’m all yours.”

Corey almost couldn’t believe it. Here he was, an average guy with a better than average job, with one of the most beautiful women in the world modeling for him and him alone. She was a natural, knowing how to set herself up, and her eyes never left his, the whole time.

“Alright,” He said, “Try shifting your body around so you are laying flat on your side. Lay your arm out for your head to rest on…there you go, babe.” He shot a few pictures, and moved her around, and then he’d shoot a few more. All in all it took them about fifteen minutes before Eliza decided to take another initiative.

This time when he asked her to move, she did, but not in the way he had expected her to. Instead, Eliza, sat up and peeled the tight top from her body, exposing her perfect breasts to the light of the room. She wheeled herself around and sat on her knees, and lay back, so that she was looking back over her head at the camera, and her breasts were impossible to miss.

Corey snapped a few photos and moved to a different angle, capturing the line of her body as she shifted this way and that, and then she truly surprised him by reaching for the button and zipper of her jeans.

“You sure you want to do that, sweets?” He asked, lowering the camera for a moment.

Eliza smiled coyly at him and continued lowering the zipper. “These pictures are for your eyes only, right?”

He nodded. “On my honor.”

She began tugging her jeans down just a little, showing off the tops of her high cut black thong. She set her hips as if she had an attitude problem and hooked her thumb into the band of the panties and looked at him. “You promised me a night to remember, I promise you one too.”

Corey flicked the camera over to high speed and began to work in earnest as Eliza did a sexy little strip show for him. His particular favorite was at one point where she turned her back to him, her ass nice and tight, confined only by the string of a thong. From there she turned to face him over her shoulder, giving him a quarter profile of her entire beautiful body. The image is one that he would savor forever, without the photo.

Finally he could take no more, and he scooped a very naked Eliza back into his arms and left the room, flicking off the lights as he went. The apartment was nearly pitch black as he moved back into the main room. The blanket was still on the floor where they left it, but the fire had burned down to nothing but embers, providing a soft and subtle glow.

Laying Eliza down on the floor, Corey took only a moment to remove his own pants before lying down to join her. She was all over him in a second, taking hold of the back of his neck and guiding him to her lips. Their kiss was deep, intimate, and yet wholly animalistic as they explored each other’s bodies with their hands. There was no tenderness in this embrace, only passion.

She took hold of his head and started to slowly guide him down her body. He paused at the base of her throat, suckling at the light coating of sweat that had formed there, reveling in the soft and salty taste of her skin. The orange glow of her skin was marred only by the shadows that his hard body created as he moved ever lower.

Again, Corey paused, this time as he neared the globes of her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pointed, nearly a half inch in length as he flicked his tongue over first one, then the other. Eliza grabbed his head in her hands again and pulled him closer to her, causing him to suck her now rock hard nipples into his mouth. Her moans were louder than he expected at first, and they only got louder as he began to drag his fingernails on the insides of her thighs.

“Corey…please?” She begged of him. “Corey…come on, eat my pussy…”

“Who am I to argue?” He thought, as he nibbled his was down her stomach to that lovely smelling treasure that he craved.

Eliza’s pussy was neatly trimmed, a single line of hair running from the top of her cunt to about three inches below her belly button. It was a trail that he could easily follow, as he ran his tongue down her stomach, over the soft folds of her pussy lips, and onto her inner thigh. He switched at that point, moving back up, just above her engorged clit, to her other thigh.

Back and forth he teased her, nibbling at the soft flesh of her thighs, and suckling lightly on the lips of her pussy, and then he finally gave her what she craved. As Corey moved his mouth up to encircle her clit he also ran his fingers along the crack of her ass, all the way up to the entrance to her most precious hole.

Eliza gasped and seized a hold of his head one last time, looking him in the eyes and pleading with him to continue. She looked so beautiful in that moment, her body glistening with sweat, that he had to oblige her. He took one last look into those gorgeous eyes and buried his head between her legs.

A small scream of pleasure escaped from her as Corey plunged a finger deep inside her and sucked her clit into his mouth. Her hands tightened their grip on his head, and she pulled him deeper, grinding her mound into his face. For a moment, he made no other moves, sucking gently on her clit and holding his finger still inside her. Soon though, that changed.

Corey crooked his finger against the back wall of Eliza’s pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her as he ate her out. She tasted so good! He could eat her pussy out for hours, he had told her, and one of these days, he would have to demonstrate it.

12