Who You Are in the Dark Ch. 01

Story Info
A young thrill-seeker chases high exhibitionism.
1.8k words
3.97
14.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuroshioX
KuroshioX
785 Followers

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Anna whispered, sounding earnestly confused. She was something of a ditz, but normally not this oblivious.

"I'm really fucking sure we shouldn't be doing this!" her co-conspirator, Esther, hissed right back.

"Then why don't w -"

"Shhhh!"

The pair were crouched near the maintenance entry of the boy's dorms, waiting for janitor, a renowned pack-a-day smoker and alcoholic to slip out for the inevitable cigarette. Unfortunately for Esther and Anna, alongside his vices was the virtue of hard-work and he usually stuck to whatever task was at-hand until it was done. That meant his smoke breaks weren't terribly consistent, which in turn meant they were shivering in the winter chill, in spite of jackets, leggings and the sheepskin boots, positioned behind a chest-high bush astride the doorway.

This had been Esther's plan. Obviously, it had sounded much better from the comfort of their own dorm room; laughing, sipping on wine coolers and building it up to be a sort of campus adventure. But now, standing in the freezing cold outside the boy's dormitory, it didn't seem like such a great idea. Not that she would ever tell Anna that. Esther couldn't help but disdain the absent-minded blonde, with her big tits and movie star looks. The skids of her life were going to be well-greased, whether she knew it or not.

By comparison, Esther was a pear-shaped plain Jane with ruddy skin and thick glasses. She did have a certain sex appeal about her, but if she was being honest with herself it was more like her sheer enjoyment of sex was her main appeal. As many had discovered, Esther could hang with the boys, and then some, when it came to the depths of her carnal appetite. But that required they take their eyes off Anna first, a fact which Esther resented. Anna herself was by no means easy, prudish even, so Esther took it a bit too personal when her friend stole the attention of a guy from her.

Not that it particularly mattered when the obstacle in front of them was a single locked door and a working man's love of cigarettes. Anna was hopping up and down in a vain attempt to keep warm, completely exposed to view if anyone would just look. Esther was certainly freezing herself, but she was self-disciplined enough to stay hidden. If Anna couldn't -

Just then, the door swung open and Esther pulled Anna down, silencing her pre-emptively with a stern look. In the dark of midnight, a single spot of red lit, flaring as the handyman inhaled. Still Esther and Anna waited, hearts pounding in their chests, waiting for just the right moment. The handyman put his hands in his pockets and turned, walking a short distance away from the door, towards the only working light on the back of the four story brick-and-mortar building. Grabbing her friend's wrist tight, Esther took the chance and dashed into the door, the first floor's absurdly well-lit interior nearly blinding both of them before their eyes could adjust. Fortunately, her vision cleared in a few seconds and Esther turned left, leading the way up the stairs, for the nervous blonde girl behind her.

Other than the first, the remaining floors were mostly darkened, just like he'd said they would be. Esther's stomach filled with butterflies at pulling things off so smoothly so far. Upon reaching the top floor, Esther took a few seconds to fan her face with her hands and ask Anna, "You got the camera ready?"

The blonde held up a digital camera, then flicked a switch at the top which lit a small red LED at the top. Esther nodded, "Start recording," and stepped through the door, looking both ways down the halls. She saw a figure leaning against the wall, fiddling with their phone and walked briskly across the tile, "Hey."

The darkened figure looked up calmly and spoke in a low, deep voice, "What took you so long?"

Anna immediately opened her mouth and began blabbering, but the brunette spun a put a finger to her lips, then turned back to the boy, "Shit happens. We doing this or what?"

The boy looked over her shoulder and down the hall, then turned to check behind himself, "Yeah, sure. If we get caught it's on you though."

Esther rolled her eyes, giving him a dismissive, "Whatever, just be quick," as she pulled her leggings halfway down and got on her hands and knees; the checkered linoleum floor was bitingly cold, but she wasn't fazed. The boy got behind her, his dick already hanging out, hard and ready. Esther felt his girth and strained against her leggings to spread herself wider while licking three fingers and using them to get herself wet. She was hardly ready for penetration, being stuck out in the cold hadn't done anything for her arousal, but she'd done bigger dicks before and was confident she could handle it.

Anna was still standing a few feet away, focusing the camera on Esther's ass as the boy grabbed her hips with one hand and guided his fat dick inside her with the other. He let out a sigh and Esther purred softly to mark penetration. He took his time for the first stroke, letting go of his dick and holding her baby-making hips with both hands before withdrawing most of his length and slamming it forward. Esther suppressed a yelp by biting her lip beforehand, then turning her head to look at him and nodding; giving him permission to ravage her.

And ravage he did.

He dug his fingers into her flesh, jerking her back as he drove forward, every stroke of his dick kissing her spot. Esther's mouth was open, a line of drool leading from her bottom lip to the floor, her voice rising higher as he reduced her insides to jelly, "Harder... ah, yeah, harder! Hurry up... fuck this pussy! Ugh! Pound it baby! Keep going, fuck me deeeeeeper... goddammit, fill me up! Oh shit!"

Anna looked up from the camera's screen and said in a stage-whisper, "Esther, be quiet or we're gonna get busted!"

Esther looked up in an expression of surprise; she hadn't realized how loud she was getting. Looking around for anything suitable, the fat-bottomed girl settled on sinking her teeth into her jacket's collar. Aware of the risk they were taking by fucking in the dorm's corridor, the boy slowed down, looking around nervously to make sure no one had decided to poke their head out and investigate the noise. But Esther wasn't having any of that and started pushing herself back onto his dick, moaning through clenched teeth and faux fur. Her greedy cunt demanded to be kept full, squeezing his member as he withdrew, almost as tight as a fist. It was her secret weapon in the war on men.

Now it was the boy's turn to express his pleasure audibly, permitting a heavy sigh to escape his lips before he leaned back and started hammering away again. Anna was still filming, her eyes glued to the camera's screen, as she took a few steps to shift the angle a bit, catching the ecstasy on Esther's face and the boy's. From the way his eyes were focused, she could see the boy was close to cumming, and the amateur videographer spoke up, "Don't cum inside her."

Apparently her directions were right on-time. The boy nodded slightly and pulled out, getting to his feet and stroking his cock blisteringly fast. Esther was right behind him, spinning around and rising onto her knees. With her eyes closed, mouth open and tongue extended, she was ready to receive the boy's blessing. Anna moved in close, kneeling down slightly as she attempted to keep her face and the boy's dick in the shot, "Are you ready?"

"Uh-huh!" Esther uttered while keeping her tongue out.

The boy took a half-step forward, laying the head of his cock on her tongue and grabbing her forehead as he stroked himself a few more times and groaned. A thick wad of cum went sailing over her face, only landing on her lips and cheek and as petered out. The next shot landed right on her tongue and Esther wrapped her lips around it, loudly slurping on his crown without regard for volume. She opened her eyes and looked straight into the camera as his orgasm tapered off inside her mouth.

He was just about to pull away when Esther grabbed his cock at the base and stroked forward, milking the remnants of his load into her mouth. She purred and massaged his balls with her free hand, then let his shrinking cock from between her lips, a thin strand of cum connecting them briefly. Anna stepped in front of her face and zoomed in on her mouth for the grand finale. Throwing her head back and reaching between her legs to play with herself, Esther then opened up, showed off the huge mouthful before gulping it down.

Anna zoomed back out and caught the smile on Esther's face, "Wow... you really are a slut."

An hour later Esther was back in her dorm. The management had never gotten around getting her lock fixed, so she was literally barricaded herself into her room while working on the video. Not that she usually did much with it; only minor edits were necessary since her interest was in the risk and raw sexuality on display.

Once the video was finished processing, she hit 'play' and scooted back from the desk, rolling her pants down for the second time that night. The sight of herself in darkened stairwell caused her heart to pound and heat to spread throughout her body. She reached between her legs and idly ran her fingers up and down her slit. Her other hand reached under her t-shirt and started playing with her nipple when she saw herself being mounted, the grainy night-vision enhancing the feeling of prurience.

By time the video had reached her dirty talk, the nerdy girl had two fingers inside her pussy, with another two from the other hand rubbing her clit in an energetic circle. With dilated pupils and ragged breathing, Esther watched herself being fucked in a darkened hallway by a boy whose face was obscured. At any time anyone could have stumbled by and caught them in their lewd act. And watching it on camera brought her right back to that moment, which pushed every button she had.

She pulled her hand out and licked her fingers clean, then switched off. They worked faster and more insistently, bringing her closer to cumming as she watched herself spin around. Seeing the boy's hand hold her head in place was the final tipping point, her pussy cinching around her fingers as she kicked her feet out and wailed, still rubbing her clit at a feverish pace. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as waves of heat and pleasure coursed through her body, sustaining themselves far longer than the boy's orgasm on-screen.

She only finished cumming as she heard Anna's voice from the video: "Wow... you are a slut."

As she slowly collected herself and took the mouse in hand to save the video, Esther couldn't agree more.

KuroshioX
KuroshioX
785 Followers