Who You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

Her eyes openly appraised my body and a small smile creased the corners of her mouth as she said, 'I didn't think you'd bother with the shorts Peter.'

I grinned back at her. 'I didn't want to upset any of the locals.' I said, indicating the headland above us. 'But I've found us a spot out of reach of any prying eyes.' I added, as I took her hand and started to lead her to where I had left my things.

I gave myself a quick towelling while she slipped out of the T-shirt and shorts she had on. Beneath was a micro-bikini, one I hadn't seen before, and which we certainly couldn't have used during the shoot!

What little there was of it was pure white, accentuating her smoothly tanned skin. The top barely held the full swell of her breasts and the other piece was cut high on the hip, making her already long legs appear even longer. The trifling vee of material that was the front of it barely covered the neatly trimmed triangle of hair that I knew lay beneath it and, as she moved I saw that it fitted her so tightly that it actually cut up between the outer lips of her sex. Of the back, there was nothing, obviously a mere string ran up between her arse-cheeks, leaving them totally naked.

As I stood there gawping, she reached up behind herself, unfastened the top piece and took it off, releasing and exposing the firm, upthrusting curves of her breasts. 'I don't think I'll need that - do you?' she said, smiling knowingly at me.

'N - no.' I stammered. Trying desperately to control the feelings that surged up through me at the mere sight of her as I continued. 'You are stunningly beautiful Sandy - you know that! You must get tired of hearing men, all saying the same thing.'

'I never get tired of hearing it - from the right man, Peter.' she replied, coming into my arms - and a sudden rush of desire swept through me as I felt her breasts crushed against my chest and her mouth's eager kisses.

I pulled her down on to the towel, kneeling over her, drinking in the sight of her as she settled herself. Even lying flat, her breasts still thrust up in glorious twin curves, curves tipped with dusky pink circles of slightly puckered skin, centred by her tender nipples. I bent forward, cupping their fullness and lightly began to kiss and nuzzle them, gently squeezing and fondling each breast in turn - again, as I had the night before, taking my time - not only wanting to ensure Sandy's pleasure but also because I was loving every second of it myself.

As my kisses and caresses slowly aroused her I heard her soft sighs deepening and, at that cue began to use my lips and even my teeth, nibbling the erectly swollen nipples while continuing to squeeze and fondle the ripe fullness of her breasts. Her hands fluttered up and down my back, sending exciting shivers through me, increasing the pressure inside, that was already thickening and lengthening my cock until the tightness of my shorts started to make the feelings I was getting more than just uncomfortable. As though she knew what happening to me just then I felt her wriggling beneath and saw that she was struggling to get out of the tightly fitting bottom half of her bikini - and I was more than happy to help her do that of course!

The angling rays of the sun caught in the light down that covered parts of her body and sparkled in the darker blonde hairs above and around her sex and I held my breath as once again the sheer loveliness of her naked body hit me - staring unashamedly wide-eyed at her. She lifted herself and fixed me with those deep, corn-flower blue eyes, smiling tenderly as she saw what must have been an expression of helpless longing on my face.

'Let me see you too Peter. Then love me, kiss me - here, like you did last night.'

She rested one hand lightly amongst the golden curls above her pussy, her fingers curling over and down between them, parting the delicate, pink lips and teasing them until they gleamed moistly in the sunlight. When I stood and slipped off my shorts I saw her eyes drop automatically to my already fully erect cock, then she lay back, parted her legs and waited for me, her fingers continuing to move lightly over and within the folds of tender flesh.

I moved between her bent and parted legs, crouching low so that I could slip my hands beneath her, lifted her sex to my eager mouth and heard her moan softly as my lips made contact and my tongue slipped inside her, then began to dart stiffly between her already pouting outer pussy-lips. Almost as soon as I did that I felt her clitoris stiffening and I began to lightly lick it too, flickering along its length as I lifted her body higher and pulled her tighter up against my mouth.

Just as I had the previous night, I built her excitement slowly, taking my time, thrilling as I thrilled her, loving what I was doing to her just as much as she loved having me do it. Slowly, very slowly her responses grew in intensity until eventually, when I saw her belly rippling and felt her thighs flexing strongly I knew she was rapidly approaching her climax. As the pressure inside her rose, so too did the pungent scent of her sex - then her groans became more urgent, her breathing turned to a series of rasping gasps and, as she reached down and pulled my head tight up between her gripping thighs, she thrust herself harder up against me.

With that, I flattened my tongue and skimmed it faster and faster over her rigidly swollen clitoris - heard her loud cry of joyful release and felt her body's immediate response to the rising waves of pleasure that lifted her up to and then high over the top. Just as it started, I took her whole sex in my mouth and sucked the flooding juices from her, feeling the waves rolling one after another through her jerking, spasming body.

She was slow to recover from the intensity of what I had done for her, shuddering as the after-shocks continued to roll through her, sucking in deep lungfuls of the salty air - but when finally I was sure she was relaxing I lowered her back down on to the towel and sat back, my eyes again drawn to the sheer beauty of her.

'Ooh Peter! You'll never know just how wonderful that was - you do it beautifully. I could take it all day - and all night too, I'm sure.'

'Your pleasure is my pleasure Sandy.' I replied with a smile as she slowly lifted herself and reached out with one arm to pull me to her.

'But wonderful though it was, it was only the entree wasn't it lover! Now, how about letting me start preparing the main course!'

As she spoke she moved around and kneeled in front of me, then with the flat of her hand against my chest, firmly pushed me backwards until I was lying flat. Now it was her turn to kneel between my legs and while she locked my eyes with the intensity of her gaze, I felt her long, slender fingers cupping and lifting my balls, as she said.

'Let Sandy give my favourite part of you a treat.' adding, as I felt her hand shift, to close around the base of my cock. 'I'm going to enjoy this as much as you are Peter!'

She began by simply nuzzling the entire handful, wiping her soft cheeks across it, then, taking each of my balls in turn between her lips and sucking them, making them even more swollen. It was only when she was sure that each had had its share that she turned her attention to my cock, still continuing to hold and gently fondle my balls with one hand - while the other took a firm grip of my rearing shaft.

Her eyes had never left mine but just then I saw that mischievous glint appear in them then she gave me a wicked grin, parted her lips, licked them slowly with the pink tip of her tongue, then, still staring deep into my eyes, bent lower and slipped her mouth over the head. Tightening her lips in the deep groove below it she held me like that; her eyes watching me closely, her tongue swirling around the super sensitive head, one hand fondling my balls, the other moving slowly up and down the hard mass of my shaft.

I heard myself moaning with both helpless pleasure and the anticipation of what Sandy might yet have in store for me and, at that sound, saw her sparkling eyes register her satisfaction with my reaction to what she was doing for me. Then, taking her time, and somehow holding back my body's inclination to thrust up into the warm wetness of her mouth, she went to work on me.

As her lips slipped up and down over the bulbous head I looked down and saw its colour darkening as it grew still more bloated, glistening wetly with her saliva. All the time her slender fingers held me in their grip, slowly pumping up and down the length in time with the rise and fall of her mouth. The sound of the crashing surf further down the beach combined with the blood pounding through me but as the welling deep inside rose steadily higher I began to lose awareness of everything but the sensations focussed between my thighs. It was as though I was nothing but a monstrous cock, the rest of me being absorbed into it - nothing mattered but its powerful and increasingly urgent needs.

I was so lost in my delirium that I was hardly aware of the pause in her actions - but then I suddenly became conscious of a distinct change in the feelings flooding through me and opening my eyes I saw, through a blurred haze of pleasure, Sandy lowering herself down on to me. My cock by then was truly enormous and I was just in time to see the purple, bulging head disappearing between her wide-spread pussy-lips, then felt the most incredible sensation as she drew the rest of it up inside herself.

She rose and fell, rose and fell - initially at the same slow pace that her hand and mouth had used. Even though my cock was liberally coated with her saliva her pussy was so tight that each time she pushed down it felt as though the skin was being slowly peeled off the entire length of it. The electrifying sensations that created seemed to make it grow even bigger and harder, amplifying the already thrilling responses that I felt coursing up through my body.

As the pressure inside me rose higher it triggered some automatic response and I felt my hips thrusting upwards, driving my cock deep inside her. Her face grimaced with both pleasure and the stress of having her body forced wide open. 'Oh, dear God!' she moaned as I began to time my thrusts with her movements, ramming my cock up into her. Then, leaning backwards so she could take it even deeper still she began to quicken the pace, crying in a much shriller, pleading voice. 'Oh fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me harder, deeper!!'

Her cry made me realise she was approaching another orgasm and as I did as she'd asked, thrusting my hips higher, I looked up, watching her as her climax began - her body arched, her face wildly contorted, her swollen breasts bouncing, their nipples jutting stiffly.

As the pressure inside my balls rose higher, their contents seething and churning, I felt them tightening, shrinking hard up against the base of my cock, and perhaps sensing what was about to come, Sandy began to ride me even faster. Then I felt the mind-blowing rush and suddenly, up from my depths surged a tidal-wave of boiling semen. Every muscle in my body seemed to concentrate all its force behind that one, critical thrust and I gave a loud, guttural grunt as the first scalding load blasted up through me

Sandy give a sharp yelp of painful delight as I rammed my cock even harder up into her and the first jet of hot, thick semen fountained up into the very depths of her cunt. I felt successive jolts of bliss as load after load erupted from a seemingly inexhaustible reservoir and feeling the force and volume of what was being pumped into her seemed to increase her frenzy, her shrieks of pleasure going up off the scale as she reached the peak of her own climax.

But eventually, when we were both completely drained, Sandy fell forwards, her breasts crushing against me as our chests heaved, gasping for air and we clutched at each other, struggling to recover from the shattering experience we had shared.

To an onlooker from above we must have seemed like two fish, beached, stranded by the falling tide, our useless, jerking bodies interlocked. But, unlike the poor fish, the sea breeze that blew lightly across us was life-giving and we gulped great lungfuls, reviving a little more as each one brought fresh oxygen to our exhausted bodies.

Sandy was the first to recover and as she roused herself and moved to one side my now totally useless cock slipped unprotestingly from her with nothing more than a faint 'plop' to mark its exit. She rolled off me, lying close, her hand finding and grasping mine as she waited for me to fully recover too.

I felt the rays from the dying sun warming my skin and, at the same time the cool, early evening breeze freshen it. I regretted that my brain, that phenomenal instrument, that could recall facts, events, smells and sounds from any part of my previous life, was totally incapable of replaying even the smallest fraction of the physical ecstasy I had experienced only minutes before. The price we paid for not bearing with us the pain we suffer either, I remembered - but, at that moment I would have gladly borne all of my past agonies for just a few seconds recall of what was now and would be forever an indescribable and unrecollectable memory.

Suddenly I realised that she was talking to me and I dragged myself up out of my philosophical reverie.

'I'm sorry darling - what did you say?'

'I asked if you were all right.' she answered.

I roused myself and, propping up on one elbow, turned to her - the waning light lit her, turning her skin to a shimmering gold and once again the sheer loveliness of her took my breath away and I knew that even though my body was totally spent - somewhere, somehow a part of me still ached for her.

She knew that look of dumb-struck adoration well and smiled gently as she leaned over and lightly kissed me, then drew back and sat up, her arms clasped around her bent knees.

'I thought you might have fallen asleep and didn't want you to get cold - the sun's going down fast now.'

I pulled myself together and sat up too, suddenly aware of the chill in the air.

'I'm going for a quick dip - coming?' I asked, stretching my hand out to her.

'No thanks lover, I prefer a hot shower when we get back - you go ahead, I'll get dressed but don't be too long.'

I did and she did and I wasn't. The few minutes in the surf brought me fully back to reality and also the realisation that in only a few short hours I could be re-enacting the thrills we had just shared - Sandy and I could have the whole night together.

We climbed, hand in hand back up the path and when we reached the top I stopped for a moment and said.

'Tonight Sandy - tonight I want to spend the whole of it with you. The others don't matter now, a lot of them have gone already and if I know the rest, they'll sleep late tomorrow.'

She smiled and pulled me close to her. 'Of course. I want that too! Though you might not want me as much when you see me first thing in the morning.'

'I can't imagine why not - but I promise not to kiss you until I've had a shave. Not where it will show anyway!'

She laughed but then her expression became serious as she asked. 'What about after tonight Peter?'

'You know I want to keep on seeing you Sandy - you can't doubt that surely?'

No Peter - but.'

'But what?'

'It's so difficult, in this kind of work. I'm constantly on the move, like this job for instance. If only I had a more normal sort of job.'

'I thought you liked modelling.'

'Oh I do! It's been very good for me - but, well - it's hard to have any sort of, you know, a regular life, with someone.'

We had been steadily getting closer to the motel as we talked and as we came around the final bend she gave my hand a brief squeeze and then let go of it.

'Just in case Peter - just in case.'

I wasn't sure that I understood her concern any more but made nothing of it. Continuing what she had been saying, I replied.

'I'll have a think about what you said, we can talk later - after we escape from the mob. Let's get away as early as we can after dinner - I'm starting to want you again already!'

Those spectacular eyes stared into mine for a long time before she said huskily. 'And don't you think I feel exactly the same way Peter?'

*

Chapter 4

The Untangling

Dinner seemed interminable, with work finished those that were left were determined to enjoy themselves to the full - 'full' being the operative word for some of them! Unfortunately for me my client had chosen to stay on too and expected me to keep things 'happy' for him - that meant keeping the bottles coming, anecdotes flowing and generally being my professionally convivial personality. I made sure I poured for the others and not for myself and watched for the first possible chance to escape.

Sandy was, as always the centre of attraction for many of the men and towards the end I even had the client approach me confidentially, to ask if I could arrange for her to visit him in his room later. My look froze him out - without losing his business, I hoped!

But a little after that I watched enviously as I saw her slip out, signalling with her eyes for me to follow soon and, knowing that she was then waiting for me made me more reckless, so after just a few more minutes I thought 'to hell with them all!' - and left them to it, not caring what anyone thought, only able to think of Sandy, in her room, waiting for me!

I went straight there of course and she opened the door immediately she heard my faint knock. She even had a bottle of champagne waiting, handing it to me, her eyes holding mine, as she said. 'I grabbed this from the bar, open this for us Peter. I'll just go and get out of these things.'

'Into, 'something more comfortable'?' I asked with a grin.

'Of course.' she answered as she slipped into the bath-room.

'I've had an idea about a job darling.' I called out to her and her head immediately reappeared around the door, a look of excited anticipation on her face.

'Really - what?'

'Well, we have two Receptionists at the office, one just operates the phones, the other relieves her at lunch times but is really there as a sort of client contact point, takes care of them when they arrive, acts as a hostess when we have presentations and things like that. So she has to be more, 'presentable', if you know what I mean. Anyway, I heard that the girl that's doing that job is leaving. It's not much but it would be a start.'

She flew out from the bath-room - totally naked - straight into my arms! Clinging to every inch of me, holding my face still with her hands as she kissed me furiously.

'Could I - could you - I mean, could you help me get it? Wouldn't it be marvellous - you'd see me every day, no more trips away. Oh, Peter, Peter darling - you must get that job for me!'

She was like a human whirlwind, an emotional, sexual whirlwind that simply picked me up and carried me away - carried me away to paradise! She simply ripped the clothes off of me and virtually raped me - and I loved every minute of it!

We got around to opening the champagne sometime later, a lot later! As we lay, side by side, sipping and still touching, she asked me more about the job - who she would actually be working for, who would interview her, what they were like, how the company was structured and operated, who actually made the big decisions. Before I knew it an hour or more had gone by and I think she knew as much about the place as I did.

Then, when she had it all, she got up, refilled our glasses and walked back towards me, the wicked grin that I knew and loved so well playing around her mouth and eyes.

The rest of the night is a blur - a bitter-sweet, almost drugged haze of pleasure - her eyes, lips, breasts, hands, eyes, thighs, pussy, arse, eyes, breasts, mouth, hands, pussy, eyes - I didn't know I was capable of some of the things I did with her and certainly experienced sensations I had never felt before. It was a wonderful, magical, night - one that I would give anything to re-live, just once!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers