Whole Famn Damily Ch. 03

Story Info
Interlude. Brothers discuss the fantasy state.
3.1k words
4.22
62.9k
20
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oedipal
oedipal
95 Followers

Story so far: Two days before his sister's wedding, Paul awakens to find all the women in his family transformed into hyper-sexualized versions of themselves. The whole family seems to be living a waking fantasy. Paul and his older brother had sex with their cousin, and then Paul had sex with his mother. He suspects his younger brother has hooked up with their aunt and their sister. Contains elements of sci-fi/fantasy, incest/taboo and group sex.

Essential Dramatis Personae:

Paul: Narrator. 26-year-old graduate student. Second of four children.
Anthony. 28-year-old civil servant. Oldest of four children.
Ted. 24-year-old lieutenant in the US Army. Youngest brother.
Cassie. 22-year-old private in US Army. Youngest child. Getting married in two days.
Elaine. 55-year-old housewife. Mother of the bride.
Austin. 60-year-old attorney. Father of the bride.
Bridget. 27-year-old attorney. Cousin of the bride (mother's side). Only child.
Liz. 52-year-old teacher. Aunt of the bride (mother's side). Widow. Elaine's sister.
Allie. 56-year-old housewife. Aunt of the bride (father's side). Austin's sister.
Jake. 25-year-old publishing assistant. Cousin of the bride (father's side). Older of two.
Mark. 19-year-old student. Cousin of the bride (father's side). Younger of two.
Mack. 58-year-old financial consultant. Uncle of the bride (father's side).

Chapter Three

I finished showering upstairs a little before mom finished her own shower. We had about ten minutes to collect ourselves and look busy planning for the wedding when Ted, Cassie, and Aunt Liz got back. The girls looked like nothing was out of the ordinary, but my brother's demeanor spoke volumes. From the minute he walked in the door, his eyes were focused off in the distance, he had the beginnings a smirk on his face, and he failed to realize when people were talking to him until the second or third time.

He'd had a good time chauffeuring the girls around town, there was no doubt about it.

I almost envied him. Though my day was hardly off to a bad start, it was hard not to feel a pang of jealousy knowing my brother had almost certainly had these two beautiful women sucking his dick at the same time. And God were they beautiful. Where Bridget was a bit too slender, at least for my taste, and mom had all the curves I enjoyed but would still probably register as a bit too much for many guys, my sister and my aunt were more in the middle ground. Cassie was a bit closer to my mother's voluptuousness, but she was still thinner. While all four had the same classical beauty with fair skin and black hair, their shapes and sizes varied considerably, and Ted had spent the last few hours with the two your average guy would be most likely to consider "just right".

There was no reason to be jealous, of course. I too had had amazing sex with two of the women in our family that day. I could run on the memories of those experiences for months. At least, assuming the memories remained. I kept looking at my mother and finding myself surprised to find her image altered, only to remember the bubble of fantasy that had enveloped our world since I'd awoken that morning. And of course I couldn't be sure that the memories would remain even that tenuously once the bubble burst, as certainly it must sooner or later.

Thinking of which made me think if I was going to get the chance to sample the goods my sister and my aunt had to offer, I'd better make a go of it sooner rather than later. But I was so worn out from my cousin and my mother already, even if I could get it back up, I would only be torturing my poor balls trying to milk another load of semen out of them. Not to mention, it wasn't clear there would be any more opportunities.

For, as I was daydreaming about Aunt Liz sitting on my face and sucking on Cassie's tits while she rode me, my mother was discussing the arrangements for the barbeque we were hosting that afternoon. We were expecting about twenty guests, the most important of which being the family of Jason, my sister's fiancé.

Most of the preparations had been taken care of already, but a few last minute things needed to be done. Rooms needed to be swept even though we'd be outside. Someone had to check to make sure the coolers had enough ice. That sort of thing.

While we were discussing who all was coming, what was going to be served and so forth, Anthony and Bridget returned, starting the conversation back at the beginning.

Before long, my dad arrived with the rest of the supplies, and his friend Karl in tow. Karl was the father of the maid-of-honor, and my dad had met Karl the same way Cassie had met Michelle: through me being friends with Karl's oldest son, Keith.

As one might expect with such a tight circle, it wasn't long after Karl arrived that Michelle and Keith did as well. While the barbeque wasn't supposed to start for another hour, that probably only meant that the Thompson's wouldn't be there until then. All of the guests on the bride's side felt free to drop by early.

It was a bit of a downer as it meant there certainly wouldn't be time to try and bed any other members of my family, but it wasn't an unpleasant interruption. The beer was flowing, the conversation was full of laughs, and everyone was allowed to forget about all the stress the wedding had brought.

I watched closely to see if anyone outside the family observed the changes in the appearances of the women in my family. Neither Karl nor Keith said anything. Michelle told Cassie how beautiful she looked, but Cassie hadn't picked her as her maid-of-honor for nothing. The two were practically sisters.

But the changes hadn't reversed. While it would appear that everyone else still saw an out of shape middle-aged mother of four when they looked at my mom, I saw the irresistible sex goddess I'd nailed that afternoon. Clearly Ted saw much the same. He'd more or less recovered from his experience with Cassie and Aunt Liz, as he was now capable of recognizing that people were talking to him on the first try, but his jaw was slack and he hadn't stopped grinning.

More and more people arrived, and I sensed a good opportunity to disappear for a few minutes. There were so many side conversations that I obviously couldn't be expected to talk to all of the guests. Therefore, it became easier to talk to none of them. Several of the girls were discussing floral arrangements while a group of the men were discussing the terrible year the Yankees were having. Nothing important anyway. I told Ted there was something I wanted to show him inside, grabbed myself a fresh beer, and dragged him into the den.

"You've obviously noticed something strange going on today," I said.

He hesitated before nodding. "Yeah."

"Enjoying it? And feeling pretty disgusted with yourself for enjoying it?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Although I don't know how bad I should feel about it anyway. Is any of this real?"

"I don't know. That's exactly what I've been wondering." It didn't surprise me that Ted wasn't feeling very guilty. I was clearly coping with my guilt, and I'd also been the most introspective and most conscientious brother. Not that Ted was half as self-absorbed as Anthony. Where I was always questioning my moral compass, Ted was completely confident in his, and no one was sure how much of one Anthony really had. That was why I was on my way to becoming a university professor while Ted was a proud lieutenant in the army.

"The fuck could have caused it?" Ted asked.

Perhaps I should have been surprised that he'd stopped to think that much about it instead of devoting all his energy to figuring out how he was going to add the rest of the women in the family to his list. But for all that Ted wasn't given to questioning whether what he was doing was right, he was more predisposed to thinking about solving problems than a lot of people gave him credit for. "Hell if I know."

"That's your answer? Come on, professor. Haven't you got any tentative hypotheses or whatever?"

I shook my head. Truth was, I hadn't thought much about it. I guess because I had a scientific mind, and it told me the explanation for this wasn't likely to be natural.

"Okay. Me either. But one thing I feel pretty sure of. It's got to do with the wedding, and that's when it'll end," Ted said.

"How do you know that?"

He shrugged. "It just makes sense. What could have created a charged atmosphere of palpable sexual tension besides the first wedding in the family?"

On a symbolic level, yes, it did make sense. That wasn't exactly what passed for causality where I came from, but it was better than anything I had so far. "I suppose I can buy that. Should we be worried? Should we do something about it?"

Ted looked at me like I had just told him I'd recently become a Red Sox fan. "What should we do about it? I don't know about you, but what I plan to do is enjoy the fucking hell out of it. I feel like I'm in a living wet dream."

I chuckled and clinked my beer against his. "Fair point. It just seems weird, like some kind of bad movie that would be on Sci Fi late at night. It seems like there should be some discredited academic or perhaps shunned wise woman we should be consulting, you know?"

Ted put a hand on my shoulder. "Dude, you're over-thinking things, as usual. This is more like a movie that would be on skin-emax late at night where no one ever questions the ridiculous plots; they just fuck. Frankly, I don't want to know how to fix it. If I bump into an old crazy lady who no one listens to but who's obviously the only one who knows what's going on, I'll ask her how to make it last."

This wasn't going anywhere. I could obviously see where he was coming from, and I fully intended to continue taking advantage of the situation no matter how it might make me feel later, but I couldn't silence the rationalist voice in my head that kept saying "this ain't right". But clearly that was something I'd have to tackle on my own. "Hey, it's not like I'm hating it. Don't worry too much about that."

"Aaall-right," he said, clinking his bottle against mine again. "So what happened to you? You were home alone with mom, weren't you, you fuck?" He shook his head in the sort of disapproval that really implied he thought it was too good to be true. "I can't believe the fucking body on her today. Where do you find tits and ass that juicy on a woman with that size waist?"

I laughed. "Couldn't agree more. Yeah, I was home alone with mom. We decorated for the wed-"

"Bull-fucking-shit. Don't lie to me, man," Ted said. "What do you think, I'm an idiot? Or were you just feeling too guilty to do anything?"

I held out my hand, trying to get him to let me finish. "Obviously that's not all we did. I just mean I didn't have the time I would've liked to explore all the opportunities. We honestly did put together flowers and shit for most of the time. Then she took me into their bedroom and sucked my dick before I bent her over the bed and fucked her stupid, doggy-style. I wanted to keep going but she said I wore her out. And you guys got home maybe ten minutes after we finished showering up."

Ted scrunched up his lips as he appraised the story. "Not bad. How was she?"

I smiled from ear to ear.

Ted laughed and downed the rest of his bear. "Fucking right. I would've have expected that. With that banging body...a little thick for my taste, but I would really love to watch her ass ripple as I slap it."

I shrugged innocently.

He chuckled. "Lucky bastard."

I was about to tell him about me, Anthony and Bridget, but I decided against. Too many times growing up, I had judged Anthony for pulling stunts like that, including one time he and a friend tag-teamed a girl Ted had sort of been seeing at the time. Ted claimed not to care, since he wasn't really into the girl, but I don't see how a guy couldn't consider that a little bit fucked up on the part of his older brother. Fantasy bubble or no, I didn't feel up to confessing I'd helped Anthony DP Bridget. Of course, Ted would probably hear about it sooner or later, but at the moment, I was pretty okay with later.

"What about you? I know you guys were at the mall, but I've got this feeling you got road head from one or both of them."

Ted help up one hand. "I plead the fifth."

"After I just told you about me and mom?"

"Come on, you hit the nail on the head, mister professor. What do I need to say? It was amazing, and I almost got into an accident as a result? I didn't get the chance to fuck either of them, if that's what you mean. But Cassie mentioned something about expecting that I wouldn't give her away to Jay without a proper sendoff. I don't know when she's going to be free long enough, probably not tonight. If Jason's not spending the night, she's probably going to be at his place. But there's still some time." Ted scratched his stomach, but I got the impression his itch was a little lower down.

"Good for you," I said.

"Good for me? At least you got laid."

Twice. But we don't need to mention that. "So are you as curious to see what Aunt Allie's going to look like as I am? Wondering if it's a localized phenomenon or if it'll include every member of the family, even if they weren't here when the change hit?"

Ted nodded. "Yeah, I thought about that. I never thought she was an unattractive woman, really. I mean, Jake and Mark are pretty nerdy, but we'll blame that on Uncle Mack. Besides, whatever this is worked a real number on mom, so even if Allie was ass ugly, she'll probably come in tomorrow looking fine as hell."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Huh. I wonder if Jake and Mark are hitting that now." I said. If the theory was the change resulted from sexual anxiety over giving away one of the women in the family, it wouldn't matter quite as much to our cousins as to her brothers, but if it effected Aunt Allie there was no reason it wouldn't effect them.

"Hah. Probably. And probably the first time Mark has gotten laid. Can you imagine that, losing your virginity to your mother? Shit."

I stared at him blankly.

"Dude, you didn't lose your virginity today," Ted said.

"True. But still." And yet, he didn't think we should be worried about anything but how to fuck as many of the family's women as we could before the wedding. My kid brother, ladies and gentlemen.

"Have you talked to Anthony? Or dad, for that matter? He hasn't been home since this morning, but do you wonder if he fucked anyone besides mom before he left?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Anthony and Bridget have been together all day, so there's no reason to think they haven't fooled around. But dad? I guess he could have, he's always up before mom, but then, no one else is up for him to bone. I'm going to guess he hasn't. But I think I caught him looking at Bridget and Cassie somewhat curiously while we were outside just now, so even if nothing has happened yet, I think he's part of this waking fantasy."

"Only fitting. He's got to be more worked up over this wedding than anyone besides mom. And he'd probably be even more so, if he were spending half the time planning it that she is."

"Ain't that the truth," I said. I looked at my watch. I wasn't sure there was much else we could say about it for now, and our absence was probably going to be noticed soon, if it wasn't already. "Ready to get back out there? I'm ready for another beer, and I see you are too."

"Yeah, let's do it." He started to walk then stopped. "Should we like draw straws, or call dibs, or something? I mean, there are more women in this family than men."

An interesting point. "I see your point, but what can we do about it? You and me can't speak for the other guys, and just because we arrange for you to go for that one while I go for this one doesn't mean it works out that way. I think we should just let things play out the way they will."

"Okay, but it still can't hurt to give each other a heads up. I'm trying to finish the job with Cassie, priority one. But since she's going to be so busy, I think I'm targeting mom in the meanwhile. You've already had her, so we don't need to be getting in each other's way, right?"

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or feel nauseous. We were bargaining over the batting order for fucking our own flesh and blood. This was as sick as sick gets. And it turned me on. I just might have to look into finding that crazy professor or shaman after all. Or at least visit a therapist afterwards. The operative word being afterwards, of course. "Well, I can't say I consider myself done with mom. She mentioned making it quick and saving the rest for later, so I don't think she's done with me either. But at the moment, I think I'm looking to get with Aunt Liz as soon as I can."

Ted clapped me on the shoulder. "Damn good problems to have, eh? Not knowing which gorgeous as fuck woman you're going to sleep with next?"

"Amen." Ted forgot to mention family members. Was he not even seeing that part of it?

Good for him. He'd sleep easier when it was over. I'd say it'll catch up with him, but I've heard the stories he tells about Iraq, and seen how he feels about them. Not the way a lot of soldiers do, that's for sure. No questioning that moral compass. Lucky bastard.

oedipal
oedipal
95 Followers