Whole Lotta Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, he gets to the end, and there's that sort of spoken line about 'being your back-door lover'. And Kip says "So who wants me to be their back-door lover?" There's laughs and snorts from the blokes, and some of the girls started to giggle. I -- green as grass -- had no idea what he meant. He asks Josie -- seems she was his sacrifice from a gig they did a few nights earlier, but she says no. So he asks a couple more girls, including Janice -- or 'Jardis' as he keeps calling her. She says no, though I'm not sure she knew what he was asking.

So then he turns to me. And he's all hard muscle, flowing dark hair, big, dark, soulful eyes and a sexy grin. And this nice dick that seemed to be getting harder all the time. "What about the lovely Melanie? Wouldn't you like me as your back-door lover?"

And I looked at Clive, who had most of his dick inside Josie's mouth and seemed to be really enjoying it, and at Janice who had two of the drummer's fingers in her twat, and I said "Yeah, why not?" And everyone cheered, and I felt great.

So Kip goes "Melanie, gorgeous, sweet Melanie, you're an angel. And I'm going to make you into a demon tonight!" And he pulls me up out of the group and snogs me hard, and his hands are on my bum and in my slit and his dick's all hard and pressed up against my tummy and it all felt so sexy. And here's me, a virgin half an hour earlier, snogging and groping with one of the sexiest rock stars -- I thought he was pretty famous at the time - and I had me hands on his bum, and it was so firm and tight, and he's licking my nipples and stroking my slit and making me all tingly again.

Then he starts playing with my bum-hole, and that felt strange and naughty but nice. And he's teasing all my sensitive bits -- my nips, my clitty and around my bum hole, and it's really exciting. And I'm doing it in front of all these people, and they're all watching me while they're groping and licking and sucking each other. And then he sticks his finger, all wet with my juices, right into my bum. Well, it was a bit of a surprise, but it felt good and very, very naughty, and I was pretty relaxed, what with the pot and stuff.

Then he says to one of the guys "hand me the jar", and I'm still not sure what's going on. So one of the roadies comes up behind me, and Kip takes his finger out of my bum -- just when I'd really started enjoying it. Then he's fumbling about with something, and then his finger goes back in my bum, only this time it's cold and slippery and it makes me jump. "Don't worry, Melanie, just a bit of Vaseline to make it easier", he says. And after a moment it warms up, and he's sliding his finger in and out and starts to feel really nice.

Then he gets Greg, the rather nice blonde bassist I'd snogged earlier, to come up and start playing with my titties while Kip uses his hands in my slit and my bum, and it's feeling really nice. He gets me to put a rubber johnny on him, and I'm thinking "Wow. Kip Trevor's really going to screw me!" Then he turns me round and Greg takes over kissing and still playing with my boobs, and then Kip sticks two fingers in my twat and two more in my bum. Well that hurt a little bit at first, but all the other stuff that was going on felt so good that soon that felt good as well, specially when he starts swirling his fingers around.

So I'm sort of floating, standing there, sandwiched between these two sexy blokes, the pot and the booze and the atmosphere taking control. Then Kip takes his fingers out of my twat and my bum and takes hold of my hips, and Greg slaps his hand on my pubes and slips a finger on my clitty, which felt lovely, and I thought 'This is it. He's gonna put it in me! Kip Trevor's really gonna screw me!" And I was so excited I was almost coming.

Then suddenly I felt his dick, but it wasn't in my twat like I was expecting, but pressing against my bum hole, and it was all cool and slicked up with Vaseline. And I thought 'He's missed the hole', and I started to reach down to guide him to the right place, but he just sort of leans me forward and pushes harder.

And it started to hurt a bit, as it was stretching my tight little bumhole, and I was surprised and confused and a little bit frightened. But the two guys held me tight and Kip just kept pushing and stretching me more and more, and it definitely hurt. And Kip leaned in close and sort of crooned in my ear "Relax, baby. Just let it slide in. Once it's inside your tight little arse it'll feel really good!"

Call me stupid, but this was when I finally realised what he was doing -- that he really wanted to screw my bumhole. I was so shocked and surprised that I tensed up, and that made it hurt even more. I think I must have been crying, 'cos Greg was licking my face. Kip stopped pushing and the two guys just kept playing with my clitty and my nipples and kissing my neck and stuff, and Kip just said "Relax, Melanie. It's all going to be alright. It's sacred -- strong, magic stuff. You'll love it. Just go with the flow."

Well I was enjoying the touching and kissing, and although I was scared, I did sort of relax a bit, and then Kip pushed a bit more, and it hurt again for a moment, and then suddenly it wasn't so bad. He'd got the head of his dick into my bum, and my ring-piece had closed around the shaft, so it wasn't quite as stretched, and that felt better --though it still wasn't very comfortable. But he stopped there for a moment and said to the crowd "Sweet Melanie now has a back-door lover. She's a brave girl with a lovely tight arse that I'm filling right up. Well done Melanie!"

And everyone cheered, and I sort of smiled, even though the tears were running down my face. And he just held still while he stoked my clit. Greg dropped down to his knees and started to suck my nipples a bit harder, and then he managed to get a finger behind Kip's hand into my twat, which had tightened up a bit 'cos I was so tense. And Kip leaned over my shoulder and I turned my head and we were kissing with lots of tongue and I was sort of drifting out of my body and thinking 'Is this really me?' There I was, in front of all these people, sandwiched between two good looking blokes with a dick in my bum. This is the girl who'd hardly touched a dick before that night, who was so green she didn't know how to put a johnny on. It was weird and exciting and scary and sexy and -- everything all at once.

And they kept on with my nips and my clitty and my twat until I was sort of panting, and then Kip started to push in again, and again it started to hurt a bit, but not as much as before. Then he pulled back a bit and then pushed further in, and it felt better, 'cos he was spreading the Vaseline further in and it slid more easily. And he did that a few more times, and while it felt very strange and wasn't really pleasure as such, it wasn't really hurting much either.

I don't know how long we stood there, Greg giving my nips a really hard sucking and fingering me inside, and Kip rubbing my slit sliding back and forth in my bum, but it seemed like hours but all very sudden, both at the same time. Kip was doing his chanting stuff in my ear, all about 'fucking my tight arse', and it started feeling OK in my bum and very good in my clit and my twat.

And then suddenly I was coming, but it was different from the way it was before. My bum sort of went into spasm, and then my twat, and my nipples were sort of pinging and my clitty was throbbing and I just moaned and screamed and squealed and I don't know what I said but all these noises kept coming out. Then I felt Kip start to throb and jerk in my bum, and he thrust in quite hard, which did hurt and took the edge of my climax a bit, but I was still coming.

When Kip finally slid out of me, I was panting and gasping like I'd run a mile. My mascara had run down my face and my lipstick was all smeared and I must've looked a sight, but Kip kissed me so hard I thought I'd suffocate. Then he turned me around and bent me over and showed everyone my enlarged bumhole -- the bastard. Then he said "All hail to Melanie, princess of the orgasmic arse, bum-fucking demon of the netherworld! All hail!"

And everyone yelled back "All hail!", and then a load of people rushed up to me and kissed me and hugged me and touched me up.

Janice said "That was pretty daring, Mel. I didn't know you had it in you." Then she giggled at her joke. "I bet you didn't 'til he stuck it in!" She giggled again. "But no, love, I was too scared to let him do that, but you showed you're really brave and sexy. I bet he won't leave you alone now. How did it feel? Did it hurt?"

"Well, yeah, a bit. At first. Later it felt not too bad, and then at the end it was sort of weird and sexy and a bit uncomfortable all at the same time. But it was sort of alright, really. And it was nice having two blokes playing with me at the same time."

And all the while I thought about what she'd said -- 'I bet he won't leave you alone now.' Now that Kip had buggered me, and he'd really liked it, maybe I was going to be his girl. For the next couple of hours, me and Kip snogged and groped and did stuff. He licked me and made me come, then I sucked him off -- I didn't like the taste but I didn't say so, just had a drink straight afterwards. And we sort of dozed off on a couch, and when I woke up a couple of hours later, he was fingering me again, and then he screwed me in the normal way. I didn't come, but it felt nice, and he held me again 'til I fell asleep.

The band took us back to Janice's around 7 in the morning, and we crept in just before the rest of house woke up. We quickly cleaned up, removing the make-up streaks, and got changed. I found some more knickers and a bra, then we made up a bed on the floor with some cushions and blankets and I jumped into it. Janice climbed into her bed and we pretended we were asleep.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door and her mum came in with two cups of tea. "What time did you two get in last night?"

"Oh, it was around half past one," Janice lied. "The gig ran on and we missed our train. We got some fish & chips and then had to wait for the night bus."

"I didn't hear you come in," her mum replied. "You need to be careful. I shouldn't have let you two out on your own like that. You hear about all sorts of bad things happening to girls on their own these days. Well, I'm just glad you're home safe. Did you enjoy the concert?"

"Oh it was great. Fantastic stage show -- really exciting."

"Good. Well breakfast will be ready shortly. Come down when you're ready. You probably need a bath -- your hair smells of cigarette smoke. Oh, and put some clothes on before you go to the bathroom, both of you. We don't want your brother or your dad getting an eyeful."

I managed to get to quite a few Black Widow gigs after that. One time Kip selected me as the sacrifice, and that was fun. I ended up at all the backstage parties, and I screwed Kip and most of the members of the band over the next few months. Several times I let Kip screw my bum, and after a few times I really used to enjoy it and looked forward to it.

I came home from one gig with love-bites on my neck, had a blazing row with my dad and moved round to Janice's. I'd got a job as a trainee in an office by then, and she had started at a hairdresser's, so Janice and me decided to rent a flat together. Several times the band came over, and we had some fantastic parties -- or orgies more like. One time I had Kip screwing my bum and Clive screwing my twat at the same time! That felt very strange and very, very sexy. I still get wet even now thinking about what I did in those days.

The band did some tours and every now and then I took a week off and went with them -- Janice had a boyfriend by then. I had a great time, meeting other bands and famous artists when Black Widow were playing support. I really liked Sonia Kristina from Curved Air, and I met Stewart Copeland while he was still with them and before the Police. (He was cute -- I sucked him off and he screwed me in a hotel in Nottingham where the band were playing).

Then things sort of fell apart. Kip caught Clive giving me some back-door loving before a show one night. Truth be told, he was better at it than Kip, and he could make me come like that without even touching my clitty. They had a big row. Seems he didn't mind me screwing other men but he wanted to be the only one to bugger me. Then at a gig in Germany I found him buggering some long-legged blonde while another one was licking his arse. I threw a fit and stormed out. Clive caught up with me and stopped me running back to England on my own -- stupid really, as I had no money and no transport -- but the rest of the week was a bit tense. I ended up in Clive's bed, and when we got back, we sort of became an item, and I never screwed Kip again.

Clive wanted me to marry him -- he really was such a nice bloke -- but by then I'd got tired of travelling round in a grubby van, staying in cheap hotels and living on booze and pot. The music wasn't going well, their albums weren't selling, and I could see the writing on the wall.

I'd met a bloke at work, Bryan, one of the senior managers, who was very bright, in his late twenties and he really liked me. He bought me flowers and nice presents, took me out for meals at smart restaurants and finally proposed, having gone no further than getting his hand in my knickers.

I accepted -- he had money and a nice car, and treated me like a princess. We got married two months later. On our wedding night I found out that he was pretty rubbish in bed, but I didn't want to let him know my history, so I went along and tried to get him to improve. I kept telling him that I had a very dirty mind and a lot of fantasies that I wanted to try with him, and with a bit of practice and patience he got better. It was nearly a year before I got him to bugger me, and I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed it. He lasted about three thrusts the first time, and he was rather clumsy and hurt me a bit, but we kept trying and after a couple of weeks he was getting the hang of it and I was really getting off on it.

Since then we've had a great sex life and a happy marriage. We've got two daughters, Abi aged 19 and Gemma aged 16. I do worry about them, but these days everyone's more open about sex. Abi's had her boyfriend to stay, and they shared the same room. She asked me about anal sex the other week. I was non-committal but supportive -- I didn't want her (and probably all her friends) to know that 'Abi's mum takes it up the arse'! Gemma wants to have her boyfriend to stay, but we won't let her yet. Maybe she's screwing him somewhere else, but if I worried about that I'd be grey by now.

Bryan and I still screw several times a week, and he really likes my bum -- my twat got a bit slack after Gemma was born. He still likes it when we dress up and I pretend to be a rock chick and he's some rock god -- he has to wear a wig and he does hang over his trousers a bit, but it's still fun. I just close my eyes and imagine it's Kip screwing my bum-hole and tweaking my clit and I'm away again. I think I'll be a groupie 'til the day I die.

12