Whole Lotta Rosie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers

When she was finished my legs were shaking and I stumbled back until I was resting against the chair. Rosie just giggled and opened her legs again then began flicking her clitty. It took less than a minute for her to arch her back and throw her head from side to side as she too orgasmed for a second time.

We sat like this for a minute or so gasping for air until Rosie broke the silence. "I'd better see how the little one is." She told me in a type of code that told me my fun was over.

She stood up and slowly walked naked up the open plan stairs allowing me one last look at her magnificent hourglass body.

When she came back downstairs she was wearing a t-shirt and jogging pants and cradling the baby. She now looked like the innocent vulnerable teenage mother she probably really was.

"I'm back down here next week." I nervously told her as I fumbled with my cufflinks.

Rosie kissed the baby the smiled and silently shook her head.

I smiled back. For some reason it had been a mad once in a lifetime thing that I'll never forget. I'll never know why she chose me.....but I'll be forever grateful.

Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers
12