Whoops Ch. 01

Story Info
It had to happen this way too.
3.2k words
4.28
134.3k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following some very helpful comments from readers I have rewritten this story and separated out their adventures with Mel the older sister. I hope this story now reads better and makes for a more enjoyable piece. You comments are welcomed.

*

My sister looked at me and laughed, we were in my bedroom and it was late and we were very drunk.

"Go on then take them off!"

I looked at my scruffy well worn jockeys and shrugged.

Wait that's jumping ahead. I need to go back a while and explain why we were in the situation we were in. Let me introduce myself and my sisters.

I'm James and I'm thirty eight, in pretty good shape, although since giving up regular Sunday league football I'd gained more than half a stone. To be fair though those eleven pounds were not all on my belly, but I knew I should get some exercise soon. Oh yes! and I have brown eyes, the only one in the family that does. My Mum and Dad used to say I was adopted, which wound me up pretty good, they were joking of course, but at seven or eight that was a nightmare that wouldn't go away.

Annie's thirty three, blue eyes, she's pretty tall, long legged and skinny. Not scrawny skinny, but just adequately covered. I think she'd prefer it if I said she was "Willowy" rather than skinny, but she's my kid sister, so she's always been skinny to me. "Scraggy Annie" we used to call her when she was little, which considering she was as tall as me by age eleven shows how thin she was. She is dark haired, which she keeps long, just as it was when she was a kid and she tans easily.

She's intelligent, but not pushy or aloof about it. She has the worst taste in music, ever, ever. She's good at racket sports and plays a mean game of table football, she's not bad on a real pitch either. At eleven and onwards when all her friends started to develop little puppies under their tops, Annie didn't and as far as I can recall that's still the case. Guess Mother Nature had to compensate for the big titted ladies around and Annie got the short straw. She'd had her fair share of pain about it from the boys and some of the girls, but she just shrugged it off.

I bet, if she wanted too, she could be snapped up by the fashion agencies, except she loves her job and here life as it is. Anyway as kids we never played Show Me Yours, or Doctors and Patients or anything like that. We saw each other naked often, especially at bath times and such, but we never seemed that interested. I think we had a pretty good childhood. Holidays on the beaches, endless sun, Ice Creams, chips. That's how I remember it anyway.

We have an older sister: Mel or Melanie, married with kids, great husband. They have a manageable mortgage and go in for all the festive trimmings come Christmas, which is where we usually end up.

Good old, sensible, down to earth Mel. She has great big boobs and a curvy figure, Annie reckons Mel stole her boob genes, as she's so over generously provided for. We both loved her dearly, but she is so bossy with us we regulated our visits to once or twice a year to keep it bearable. Mum said she suffers from Older Sibling Syndrome!! Mel is forty three but looked mid-thirties. So much for kids aging you! I try to phone Mel monthly or else I get my Mum on the phone saying Mel's worried about me as I never call.

Meanwhile Annie and I are still unattached and ended up living at opposite ends of the country. We see each other two or three times a year and alternate between each others houses. I'm a website designer in the South East and I'm doing OK.

Annie works in the oil industry up in Aberdeen, real techy stuff. She goes out on the platforms and has a team of guys working for her. She's doing really well and I don't blame her for going where the work is. Quite often she'll swap a visit for me up there, if she's got to come to London for a meeting at the Companies Head Office, although it's usually sleep and run for her, but we get time to chat and share a glass of wine and a meal.

As for what we did after finishing sixth form , well while Annie went to Uni I went to the pub. She studied hard, I lived off the dole and Mum and Dad. When she got a first class honours degree, I got a serious de-merit for pissing it all up against a wall. Our parents despaired of me and worshiped Annie, well so did I; I guess.

Our parents have retired to Spain, and that means a free fortnights holiday in the sunshine, well apart from the cost of a flight and few meals out. They fuss over us when we arrive, but by the second week we're all done in on "family" and can't wait for it to be over. Even so I love my Mum and Dad totally and can't find a way to say sorry enough for the fuck ups or thank you's for the love and support they gave me even when I looked like a loser.

For me reaching twenty seven was a pivotal year. I decided to put my wasted years behind me and actually do something with my life. I got a grown up proper job and they paid for my part time degree course, which I passed with a distinction. I joined a gym, learned to play squash and badminton then joined a team in a local Sunday amateur football league.So here I am. I love my job, my mates and where I live. I also love Annie's visits.

It was Annie's turn to come down to me. She flew on a shuttle flight to Heathrow and picked up a hire car, then drove over to my place. Annie is independent and would never, ever, allow me to come and pick her up. She arrived and dumped her bags in the spare room. It seems ages since we'd seen each other and we had a lot of catching up to do. We had tea and sat and brought each other up to date on work, play and partners.

Well it seems we'd both landed our ideal jobs, had great friends and a reasonable social life, but somehow the love of our lives hadn't made it to the party so far and we were both still unattached.

I suggested we went for a meal at the pub, which we did, walking so we could have a drink (or three). After a decent enough meal we then wandered back and demolished two bottles of a little known German red wine. I'd picked these up from a walking tour in the Rhine Valley a couple of years ago and it seemed a good time to crack them open.

Somehow we got onto the subject of our being unattached, which led to general drunken silliness over our looks and sexiness.

"Maybe the word is out about how deformed you are, you know, down there!"

Annie giggled

"Funny, well perhaps I could say the same about you, not enough light in the attic to find out if the chimney needs sweeping!"

We traded back and forth, then Annie went quiet.

"I am odd looking though, aren't I? I'm too skinny, no boobs, my hips are too wide and I've got a scrawny bum."

"Babe you're fine, it's just that Mr Right hasn't met you yet."

"Right, but listen to this; last year on the beach in Spain, I was topless and a bloke tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me mate do you have a light?" "

I collapsed laughing, imagining her look and his as she turned round.

Well I'll tell you what, if I show you my willy you've got to show me your boobs."

"Like that's going to happen perver, anyway you've nothing I need to see, and I've nothing you can see, so there."

We laughed and hugged, then Annie's eyelids drooped, bedtime I guess. I suggested we should go to our beds but as we went upstairs we continued to goad each other. Without thinking she followed me into my bedroom. Then Annie grabbed my arm winked,

"Go on then you show me yours and I'll show you mine!"

I giggled and said she wasn't old enough to see me naked it would spoil her for other men. She roared and suggested I wasn't man enough to show myself off to a real woman. She slipped her dress off and stood in her underwear.

"Right then Buster, let's see the merchandise, what's God given you then for the delight of women?"

"I'll have you know, many a woman has swooned at the sight of me naked."

"Swooned or passed out?"

"Probably passed out, but hey let's not get picky."

"Go on then take them off!"

She nodded at my pants, the rest of my clothes were lying on the floor by my feet by now. Neither of us had ever been able to resist a challenge from the other. She licked her lips suggestively, then grinned. Annie looked down to her matching bra and knickers, a creamy silk set, trimmed with lacy edges, her tanned skin setting off the colour so well. She must have very tiny tits, well her bra is flat against her chest, so I'm guessing A cup. Her legs are long and shapely and currently end in those silk knickers that match her bra.

"Come on, you said if you showed me your willy, then I'd have to show you my tits, well come on then, get it out, show me your willy."

I looked at my scruffy well worn jockeys and shrugged.

Annie, began to gyrate her hips and push her chest out,

"Jamie's gonna show me his willy, Jamie's gonna show me his willy.."

I grinned and slowly lowered my pants, letting her see the one eyed trouser snake. She looked at me, then her mouth open and she screamed .

"What on earth is that?" she said pointing.

"My cock," I said a little embarrassed.

"Oh My God, you poor thing, it's so small." then laughing she whipped her bra up and showed off her flat chest with two tiny pink pin pricks that were her nipples. I gasped and laughed at her tiny pink nubbins, there were no areola around either, just two tiny pink bumps on her flat chest.

"Wow, you've got no tits at all, they're tiny like..."

"Bee stings!" she laughed, and you've got no cock, it's just a big clit." she giggled unashamedly, as I flushed red. Then I laughed at her unabashed enjoyment of the situation. She unsnapped her bra and tossed it to one side.

Then she reached out and ran her finger over my cock, which hardened completely. I reach over and ran a finger tip over her nipples, we both shuddered at the touch of another person. I flattened my hand and ran it round her chest, seeing her nipples harden and just about point out.

"Mmmmmmmm, I like that big brother, keep it up and I might let you into my knickers yet,"

she sighed and pushed her chest against my circling hand. I felt the feint imprint of her buds in my palm as I caressed her heavenly chest. I felt her hand rest over my cock, it just filled the palm of her hand and she began to caress my cock with it. I knew I had very little time before I came, but as I opened my mouth to warn her it happened.

Annie ignored the huge snail trail of cum, running off her hand onto my cock and the floor and continued to gently rub my cock. I gasped as it began to harden again, I'd never managed that before. Annie was now pressed against me her hand on my cock and the other holding my waist as her legs parted round my knee and she was pushing her crotch against it. I came again as Annie gasped and cried and her thighs tightened round my knee.

"Fuck, fuck that's good, oh no, here I come again," she gripped my knee between her thighs and ground herself against me and her thighs gripped and relaxed. She screamed again and shuddered, pushing her chest into my hand and nearly sending me toppling backwards. I put a hand on the floor as I made to pinch her nipples with the free one.

"No not like that, not like that, gently, yes like that, mmmm, like that oh, oh, oh, oh, oooooooooohhhhhhhh."

Annie slumped against me and we fell onto the floor in a heap. We held each other tightly, feeling our naked bodies hard against each other. Later as we cooled down I pulled the duvet off the bed and wrapped it round us, feeling her tighten against me as I dropped into a gentle deep sleep.

We woke almost together, our bodies tangled around each other, arms and legs sticking against the others. We groaned and attempted to untangle ourselves, my crotch glued to her knickers by my dried cum. I winced as she moved to part our thighs, feeling her silky crotch move away from me.

"Oh God I feel rough, we got well bladdered last night," she said, sitting up, then dragging the duvet round her bare shoulders, leaving my legs bare and cold.

I reached up and stroked her hair, then gradually pulled her face close, we kissed. This wasn't a sibling kiss, this was deeper and longer than that. We part and she smiled,

"Mmmmm, nice, thank you," She bent and gently kissed me, then sat up again. "Sorry but I need to pee, come on, you can get the shower going, so it's warm enough for me."

She pushed the duvet off us and stood, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her knickers and slid them down her thighs, turning from me she bent to roll them down past her knees, awkwardly stepping out of them, as I gazed up at her glorious arse spread out before me.

Turning she stood legs slightly apart as I gazed in awe at her bare pubis. Her lips were slightly parted too and I really wanted to view her inner pussy. As if she knew my thoughts, she knelt opening her legs and letting me view her inner sex. I felt a surge in my cock and realised I was fully stiff. Annie gazed at my cock and smiled.

"Hmmm, now I see its full size I think I want it inside me, I'm pretty moist so push it in brov."

She knelt over my thighs and lowered her beautiful pussy onto my cock. I felt her slippery tunnel swallow me up.

"Not bad, feels nice, let me do the work, you concentrate on holding back."

With that she began to gently gyrate her hips, lifting slightly as she eased into a rhythm that was giving me the most incredible feeling. She began to to pant and her hands shifted to my chest as she balanced her body on my cock. The feel of her moist inner self was unbelievable, I felt I had to concentrate to avoid cumming instantly. All the time she was moving and twisting and swaying round my pole.

I managed a creditable twenty minutes by which time Annie was lost in her orgasm. As she peaked I lost it and my cock blasted wave after wave of cum into her exquisite womb.

Coming down Annie dropped onto my chest and my cock, plopped out of her, still leaking cum. I felt the cum I'd pumped into her, dripping back onto my groin, as she lay on me holding tight. We kissed and held each other, until feeling cold we detached and I helped her to her feet and we padded into the bathroom. She sat legs wide open and pissed. A huge thick stream jetting from between her lips, making a roaring noise as it hit the water in the toilet bowl.

I fiddled with the shower until it felt warm enough and told her it was ready. She rose, wiggled, giggled and walked to the shower, sliding the door open she slipped in as I went to the toilet and emptied my bladder on the top of her offering. Finishing I flushed and went to the shower stall. I slid the door open and joined her inside. Soaping my hands I slid them round her chest and massaged her tiny nipples. She sighed and lay back against me. We took our time ensuring we were very, very clean before coming out and drying each other carefully with my warm fluffy towels.

We went back to our own bedrooms and dressed, meeting at the top of the stairs to kiss and go downstairs for breakfast. Moving round the kitchen I prepared tea, toast, cereal, fruit juice, jams and honey.

"I suppose, one of us has to say "we need to talk"," I said, holding her chair out as she sat down.

"Well we do Jamie, what happened happened and things will never be the same again between us," she smiled and reached for her tea.

"I don't regret it, not one second, well maybe the amount of alcohol, but that aside it was the most brilliant sublime day of my life." I grinned and and picked my spoon up.

"I agree with you, thank God I thought you might be all wound up and guilt ridden and stuff." she fed herself as she talked.

"I can see we've set ourselves up for all sorts of trouble, but you know what, I couldn't give a toss, I love you,"

"Love you too brov, I think I always have, just didn't realise it. Oh God what will Mel say?"

I dreaded telling her but couldn't see how to avoid it, we were all very close, keeping in touch, we tell each other everything.

"We should go see her and tell her face to face."

"yeah that will be fun, Hi Mel we're just popping in to say we're bonking each other and we love it. She'll go ape shit."

"Well you could find a way to rephrase that and make it sound a little bit more tender and romantic. I really don't want people to think I'm just your fuck buddy." Annie grinned and scooped the last of her cereal in.

"Oh! ok, I'll work on it while we travel over to her." I grinned and she punched my arm.

"Twit, you know exactly what I mean, and it is more than just sex for you isn't it?" she looked at me pleadingly.

"Yes it is!" I replied, grabbing her hand and kissing it, "This is the best thing that's happened to me, ever."

"Good, now eat your breakfast, then we'll go back to bed and talk it over properly."

"We aren't going over to Mel's are we?"

"Not today honey bun, I think there are some finer details about sex with you I need to check out."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No more a consumer taste test, amongst other things."

"Do you know I've suddenly found I'm completely full!"

"No shit Sherlock?"