Whoops Ch. 03

Story Info
They do battle.
2.6k words
4.11
14k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands sank down into my lap as I groaned in pain. My face was painted in agony as I looked at the small screen of the television; my character lay defeated. Joel's character stood the proud victor -much like its owner. He was shouting 'fuck yeah's and 'who's your daddy's while smiling that toothy smile of his that lit up his whole face. Without realizing it, my defeated expression was being smothered by a small, shy smile as I kept looking at him. I quickly looked away before he could notice the entirely girly and unwelcomed expression.

"Whatever you got lucky with all those smash balls." I tried to force some sneering into my tone.

"Yeah right. Fine. Let's see you beat me without the smash balls." He proclaimed, with a voice that sounded a little winded from all his joyful shouting, and more than a little happy.

He quickly changed the settings and we were ready for round two. Or maybe it was more like round seven or eight. It hadn't escaped my notice that he sat practically on top of me without actually touching. Both of us were cross-legged and hunched over our controllers as we looked a little awkwardly intense waiting for the simulated fight to start. Just as the counter got to 'one', he launched his shoulder into me with a playful lean to the side. His sneak attack forced me to send my hand out to catch myself, and then I had to struggle to get back into a sitting position, losing precious moments of button mashing. So we were playing street rules huh?

I similarly pushed into him with my shoulder, although I was more than a little disappointed that he was much sturdier and barely waivered with my push. However ineffective my retaliation may have been, it didn't stop him from continuing with our little shoving match. His efforts were only met with my own as we giggled and play-grunted from the effort, the controllers quickly forgotten as our hands got into the shoving and eventually we struggled to our knees for more leverage.

One particular shove with extra 'umf' sent me back a ways, giving him enough time to start to get to his feet as I righted myself, a move that would no doubt give him the upper hand. As he was lifting from bent knee just before he could stand completely upright and brace himself, I wrapped both hands around his planted ankle and pulled towards me managing to use enough force and his position to knock him off balance. His tall and thick body fell back like a rock sinking in water. I even had a pang of guilt followed by a wince as the floor shook when his back finally connected with it.

As my hands started to loosen while I was preparing a hasty and awkward apology, I felt his body tense. I looked up in time to see he wasn't properly cowed; his face painted in merry determination. I used the moments he needed to recover from the stun of falling to scramble up his prone body. I sat myself firmly on his pelvis, my knees pressed to either of his hips, my ankles twisting to curl my feet up over his legs to hold them firm. Simultaneously, I brought my hands up to press his wrists down to the ground above his head, stretching my torso along his and above his face to do so.

He pressed against my hold on his wrist, forcing me up as he unfortunately and unfairly was stronger than me and outweighed me by quite a few pounds. It became a game of me rocking forward to push his arms back down, and then having to rock back to force my weight on to his pelvis and legs as he changed his focus and effort to freeing his legs. Without realizing it for several minutes as we continued to giggle and carry on like fools, I was dragging my jean clad sex back and forth along his as I rocked and bounced with our little game. At the same time when I would stretch to force his wrists back down, my breasts would sway and bounce just a deep-breath-away from his face, even brushing across it from time to time or slapping into it with the impact of our little struggles.

One last time I sat back, this time connecting with something thick, and hard, and long that pressed tightly against the front of his jeans. My eyes flew to his as both of our expressions melted into almost terror when realization dawned on us. The air suddenly deadly quiet as we almost held our breaths in tandem as our brains slowly processed the situation.

For just the briefest moment, I thought I saw his lips curl at one side in a grin. I thought I saw wicked thoughts dancing behind those eyes. And I could have sworn I felt him thrust his pelvis up in a barely noticeable move that rocked me on his cock, making me all the more aware of it. But I could have been wrong, as our attentions were suddenly drawn to the opening door followed by a scream of outrage. His girlfriend stood staring with furrowed brows and a snarl at the sight of me still straddling and pinning her boyfriend to the floor, and the unfortunate outline of his hard dick underneath my thighs.

We scrambled the awkward 'oh shit'-cheaters scramble away from each other, going to opposite sides of the room. We both turned our focus back to her, waiting for her next move. It didn't take long, as she immediately launched herself at me, her much smaller body barreling towards me with arms outstretched and fingers curled into vicious and tense claws, aiming as high as she could, no doubt intent on scratching my eyes out... literally.

I grabbed both of her tiny delicate wrists, sweeping her arms away to my right side. Her momentum sent her into me and helped to turn her as I then lifted my arm over her head- hand still holding her wrist. My hands pulled on either of her wrists, the move looking almost like a dance as I spun her around to face away from me, holding her against me with my arms wrapped and tensed around her, her back pressed to the front of my body.

She began to struggle and kicked, forcing my legs to take a wide stance to try to escape her donkey kicks. My body pivoting forward to try to hold on to her as her struggles and hanging from the hold tipped me off balance. I finally fell to my knees on the floor as she kicked both her feet back one last time. We landed hard on our knees, both crying out from the sharp pain, but her knees became effectively trapped as I clamped my inner thighs to the outside of her thighs and then pressed my knees and calves similarly to hers. Now we just kneeled, with me wrapped around her while we wiggled and rocked as she tried to break free of the hold - no way in hell was I letting her.

Joel stood dumbfounded across the room. His eyes were wide, jaw dropped, face strikingly pale. Brave hero that he was to either of us.

"Joel. Fucking help me." I screamed at him venomously, as we girls continued to brawl in the middle of his living room.

With a renewed strength and energy, probably in outrage at my trying to enlist her boyfriend's help, Willow launched herself forward throwing all over her weight against my arms. My hold broke and she landed face first into the floor, her arms barely going out in time to catch her, her legs and knees were still caught and tethered by my own. Without a moment's rest, she spun, twisting herself so that she faced me, her back against the floor and her legs twisting at what looked like a painful angle to the point I was afraid she might break or sprain something. I stepped my knees apart to let her finish the twist, but only long enough to do that and taking the split second to lean forward. I let my weight drop me down as my hands found her wrists, pinning her arms to the floor. Her much shorter frame and confusion allowed me the precious time to scoot my legs up locking my knees to her waist as I sat on her pelvis and hooked my feet over her legs, mimicking the very move that caused all this.

Just as joel had before her, her struggles rocked and bounced me on her. However, this time, there was no concern that the tiny girl beneath me could overpower me and get out of the hold. I was content to let her struggle and fight until she eventually wore herself out or I traded with joel and quickly made an escape. So I sat bouncing and rocking above her as her face became red with the effort. She grunted and huffed and screamed as she tried desperately to free her five foot frame from the hold. I momentarily felt like a mammoth.

Just as joel took a step forward, and my face was painted in the awkward agony of feeling entirely too tall for a girl, the grunts and huffs changed somehow. Now the air was filled with much more dulcet grunts and gasps and groaning. I turned my stricken face up to joel's in question, only to find him looking just as shocked. Both pair of our eyes travelled back to the writhing form of his girlfriend beneath me.

Her body practically convulsed as she panted and moaned, trying to grind her jean-clad pussy on to one of my feet as it stayed locked over her thigh. Joel had managed to move in front of us while I stared in disbelief, my jaw dropped now. He landed on his knees just above Willows head. My eyes flicked to sudden hurried movement which turned out to be his hands moving to the zipper of his pants.

"What the fuck!?" I shouted, to the room in general.

Just as I leaned back, releasing Willow's wrists and pulling my arms away, intending to disentangle myself from whatever joel had in mind, Willow's hands reached out for me grabbing my wrists and tugging me back into place above her. I pulled away again, in shock and disbelief and possibly even fear. This time her arms wrapped around my waist while she sat upright to follow me, her legs still locked underneath mine causing her breasts to press into my lap as she curled. She found my breasts after taking a moment to tug the cup of my bra away from my nipple, before her arm curled around my waist again. Her mouth sucked and wetted my nipple through my t-shirt, a growing wet spot spread on the black material.

The attention and surprise elicited a moan from me just as joel's hand snatched at Willow's hair. He pulled her back by the hold as she cried out just once, releasing her own hold on my waist. Her cry turned into moans as he used his grip to lay her back against the floor, his cock out now and rigid. He maneuvered himself over her so that he could start to press the head of his dick into her open and waiting mouth while she moaned and begged for it, his hand on the base of his dick for control. He paused long enough to look up at me and lock eyes with my oblivious and stupefied face. He nodded his head just once towards her pants before his attention turned back to his slow conquering of Willow's mouth and throat.

There was one long moment where I didn't breathe as I considered my next course of action. But it seemed like I was floating above the situation, looking down upon it as I scrambled down her legs, my hands immediately flying to the button and zipper of her jeans. Just as soon as her jeans were unfastened I stood, lifting her legs into the air as I pulled at the cuffs of her pants pulling them off of her legs then throwing them aside. Similarly, I freed myself of my jeans, only, wiggling my hips as I drew them down my waist, hips, thighs, and calves with my thumbs hooked into the waist band.

Both just clad in our mismatched panties now, I repositioned myself. This time I had one knee in between her thighs and one on the outside. She squirmed on the floor beneath joel and me, her moans and whimpering begs were choked by his dick as she swallowed it obediently. I pulled her panties to the side baring her pussy to the air. I immediately forced my pointer finger inside of her, meeting no resistance as she was soaking wet. Her moan reverberated around joel's cock, which drew a moan from him as well, as he arched his neck back from the pleasure of it. I moved my thumb to her clit with my finger still buried inside of her, starting low and then sliding it up so that it was under the hood. I started to rub and press at her clit as my finger tip curled and did little 'come-hithers' on the upper wall of her inner pussy. All the while I similar buried a finger inside of my drenching sex and began to rub at my clit with my thumb, awkward and painful for my wrist, but so worth it.

Finally my plan came to pass as I pressed forward using my thighs to arrange her beneath me. I had her turn just a bit so that we were scissoring more effectively, her ass and lower back resting on my thigh as I moved forward just a bit more until our pussies were bumping and grinding together. I struggled to keep my fingers working on both of us while distracted by the sensations of heat, softness, mingling wetness, and my fingers.

The room was filled with all of our moans, gasps, cries, and finally screams as we came one right after another- as though it were a chain event, one the cause and effect of the next. Joel emptied into her throat as she greedily swallowed; I dimly caught myself envious of her ability to deep throat, somewhere in my rational mind wherever it still functioned. But that thought was lost in a sea of deliciousness as I felt her spasm around my finger, her body similarly seizing on the floor as her orgasm took her. Her screams were muffled around joel's cock as it started to soften but not withdraw. My orgasm was a much quieter thing as I bit my lower lip, trapping the moan that wanted to escape. My orgasm came in a flood, as they always did, oddly soaking her pussy and lower pelvis in the foreign fluid.

We collapsed in a heap. joel and I on either side of willow as we all lay on our backs just trying to catch our breaths. At some point, joel turned his face towards me. At the same time I turned my face towards him. Willow lay with her face towards the ceiling and eyes closed as she very nearly snoozed in her contentment. He and I locked eyes above her oblivious head, mirroring the same look of dazed fulfillment and sadness.