Whoosh, Bang! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

Without looking at him, Barbara asked quietly:

"Would you like to sleep with me?" Her nipples popped out!

"Christ! I didn't mean to say that!" she exclaimed, blushing deeply.

He was as shocked as she was and glanced over. She was looking across the pool, standing frozen still, like a small child, one small enough to think: if I don't look, he won't be there, he can't see me. He looked at her with silent snort and replied almost jocularly:

"I was about to say: no one ever asked me that before. ... What did you want to say?"

"I don't know. Not that!" she replied, still not looking at him.

He snorted with a smile. She turned her head and gave him a girlish smile, her nipples no longer aroused as she turned and faced him with her towel hanging from her hand, so bemused now by their exchange that her embarrassment was forgotten, at least about being naked.

"Hmm! And I never asked any one that before," she remarked with a wry smile.

"So you don't want me to answer?"

"God, no! Bad enough that I said that! ... What was I thinking? ... Oh, of course, ... well, it's sort of obvious what I was thinking, but not as that question. ... I mean, ... how we got like this, ..." and her eyes took them both in just to underline what she meant:

" ... and ... well, ... wondering what you were thinking, but it came out all wrong, ... wrong that it came out at all."

She looked to see if he understood, and he nodded, looking a little past her as he smiled at her turn of phrase, and she continued:

"Just wondering. ... It just seemed ..."

"Um-hmm, ... 'just seemed ...'" and he stopped looking past her, waiting for her complete her sentence. Her nipples tightened again.

"Just seemed ... It wasn't an offer. ... Just seemed ..."

"Like the question was in the air," he suggested softly.

"Um-hmm."

He stretched his hand up as though grasping for something. She snickered and nodded with a smile, and he smiled back and agreed:

"I guess so. You're right, ... it was there, ... it is there," and he held up and opened his hand and looked at it.

They both chuckled and then laughed, enjoying the comic relief.

At the sound of distant thunder, their eyes left each other and glanced up at the approaching black clouds, seeing another flash of lightening in the cloud and then hearing the thunder. They silently waited for the next one, feeling the air begin to stir before the cloud lit up again.

"Maybe we should continue this inside," he suggested.

"Um-hmm," she agreed.

Without looking at each other, they each picked up their discarded apparel and went into the house, through open sliding doors to the family room. Still not facing him, she glanced over with a snort as she held up the pieces of her bikini and asked:

"Do we put them back on again?"

"Hmm? Yeah, kind of funny. ... Not for my sake. ... You ask all the obvious questions."

"Hm-hmm! Not for mine, either."

"I haven't heard anyone pronounce 'either' like that in a long time. I used to, back up north, in college."

"Yeah, I noticed. Someone turned their head when they heard me in the bank. I try to avoid it, but I guess my accent stands out anyway."

"Probably, mine does still, though when I'm up north, people recognize that I live down here - for the first day or so."

They were still standing with their things from the pool in their hands, but now facing each other, unconcernedly nude, as Barbara continued the conversation:

"I guess I won't get a southern drawl while I'm down here. Funny, how back home people find that especially attractive on girls."

"Um-hmm, but that doesn't make them all attractive, ... or keep girls without one from being attractive."

The glance that accompanied his remark made her nipples stand out again, apparently appreciated by him from his murmured:

"You said I could look."

"Um-hmm," she agreed with a smile, glancing down at them, herself, and then at him as she added:

"Just said I wouldn't mind, not that I wouldn't notice."

"Um-hmm, me too, if you look like that."

He didn't look down at his cock, but it had stirred.

"Just to be fair," she murmured, and smiled as she raised her eyes to meet his, receiving a warm smile of agreement.

Suddenly there was the splatter of large rain drops on the patio and in the pool, at first the sound of individual ones and then an increasing downpour. They turned and looked out the open doors. After a few moments, he said:

"Oh, let's go out in the rain. We can rinse off."

"Really?"

"Oh, it'll be warm, not like up north. Save a shower. I'll get some shower gel."

He went off and returned without his trunks but with fresh towels and a plastic bottle. Dropping the towels at the doorway, he led her out into the rain, advancing a couple of steps and then turning to watch her drop her towel and bikini and step from under the eaves.

"Oh, yeah, nice!" she remarked enthusiastically, holding her arms and face up to the rain and then grinning at him with her arms still outstretched. When he smiled and held out his arms, she unhesitatingly moved into them, embracing him as he put his arms around her shoulders. For several moments they stood like that with the rain pouring down on them, apparently both a little surprised at their spontaneous embrace. Her head came up just past his chin.

"Oooh, nice!" she murmured into his shoulder: "Nice and warm."

"Um-hmm, he agreed, holding her a little closer, and she held their bodies closer together. After a moment, he loosened his embrace a little and murmured:

"Want me to wash your hair?"

She held him tighter for an instant and then loosened hers and replied:

"That would be nice."

They released each other, and he squirted gel on her head and handed her the bottle and then began to lather her medium length hair. She just stood there, her relaxed nipples just brushing the hair on his chest.

"Just hope I get the pool water out," he murmured, explaining:

"The rain is rinsing away all the soap."

"Fine. No one washed my hair since I was a little kid. Oh, a couple of times when I splurged at a hairdresser - for my prom and someone's wedding."

After a few moments more of washing her hair, he asked softly:

"The rest, too?"

"If you want?"

He stepped back and smiled at her, she returned his smile, about to hand him the bottle, but then held it up and squirted it across her chest, smirking slightly with a snort at her obvious invitation for him to wash her breasts. He snorted in response and did, but not immediately: sliding the soap up and massaging her shoulders before he let his hands slide down.

"Um-hmm," she responded appreciatively as his hands slid over them, repeating her expression of appreciation when his fingers found her nipples after they had been in his palms.

"More soap," he murmured, and she squirted some in his palms, cupped under her breasts. His hands slid down and around, spreading it on her torso, holding them together as his hands moved up around her back. When his hands slid back around to her stomach, he looked at her questioningly.

"All the rest," she murmured, not smirking as she squirted some just above her pubic hair.

"Um-hmm," he agreed, looking in her eyes as one hand found the soap and began tentatively to move down and explore in her hair.

"Um-hmm," she agreed, and his fingers became less tentative, slipping down to hold her.

"Mmmm," she responded as her hips turned up, pressing her mound into his hand. As it slid further, her thighs opened slightly, and his fingers accepted the invitation to slip between them as they looked at each other with aroused expressions, her tongue playing between her lips.

"Soap," he murmured as he held out his other hand. His soapy hand slid down in the crease of her ass, the fingers of both his hands moving, and moving closer to each other.

"As clean as you want," she murmured, and his fingers explored everywhere. She gasped slightly with an "ooh!" She looked up at him with dilated eyes and whispered:

"It wasn't just a question, ... I want you to."

"I want to, too."

He lowered his head and kissed her, began a kiss that she returned eagerly as her hand with the bottle drew them closer together again, pressing his hand between them, his aroused cock brushing her stomach. She found it with her other hand, withdrawing her tongue from his mouth to murmur:

"Should I wash you, too."

"Um-hmm, 'as clean as you want'."

"There, too? ... No one ever touched me there."

"If you want," he murmured, sliding his hands up.

"Hmm! Felt good."

"Um-hmm."

She released him and squirted soap in her palm, and then handed the bottle to him and reached down with both hands, more fondling than washing his cock and balls.

"Don't overdo it," he remarked with a snort.

"Hmm! ... It felt like it wanted me to."

"Um-hmm!"

"Now the other," and she held out one of her hands. He squirted soap in it. With a glance up at him - she had been watching her hands - she reached around and found his cleft, sliding down in it, under his hips, feeling him shift his weight to let his muscles relax, and then her fingers slid in behind his balls - still in her other hand. She snorted as her fingers explored, and he did, too, when he felt them find his asshole, and then nodded as she did what he had done. She glanced up at him with an impish smile and murmured:

"As clean as you want."

"As clean as can be, I think."

"You like it, too?"

"Um-hmm."

"Clean enough?"

"Let's rinse."

They stepped apart and helped rinse each other off, now unerotically touching each other, mostly his chasing any traces of soap down from her hair and shoulders and breasts. When he moved lower, Barbara unselfconsciously raised one leg, letting him catch rain in his hands and direct in between her legs - from both sides. And then she did the same to him, both of them chuckling as they watched that she could now flop his cock back and forth.

"Funny," she murmured and glanced up at him, returning his grin as he nodded and then with a snickered remarked:

"Seems like he is confident enough about what may happen that he doesn't have to call attention to himself."

Barbara laughed and replied:

"He's right, ... about like I feel," and she glanced down at her breasts, her nipples unaroused, even in the rain.

"I like that. That's the way it should be, ... both of us confident about it, not just carried away. ... We don't have to, if ..."

"I want to," she interrupted, looking at him earnestly. He smiled slightly and agreed:

"I do too."

They returned to the open doorway, and he reached in and picked up the towels and handed her one, and they dried themselves, smiling as they watched each other. When they were finished, she gave a surprised look when he wrapped his towel around his hips. He noticed with a wry grin and explained:

"I'm not really accustomed to walking around the house naked, ... as I discovered before."

"Um-hmm, especially not in a strange house."

She held her towel up over her breasts, knowing it hung to her thighs and asked:

"Everything, or just ...?"

"Hm-hmm! Whatever feels comfortable. ... Something to take off later."

Barbara giggled and lowered her towel, wrapping it around her hips.

"Um-hmm," he agreed with a smile and then offered:

"Would you like something to drink first."

"Yes, thank you."

"What? Beer, wine, iced tea - the bottled stuff."

"Whatever you would like."

"A beer."

"Then 'prost'."

They went to the kitchen and he got two bottles from the refrigerator and found glasses, remarking as he opened the bottles and began to pour:

"At least, we are sure this isn't some wild drunken idea."

"Nope, just me, utterly sober - but still out of my head - asking the most obvious questions."

He handed her a glass and replied:

"But it couldn't have been nicer, more delightful. Prost."

"Prost," and they drank, smiling at each other as they lowered their glasses.

"I don't know what got into me," she murmured.

"I do. It really was just in the air. ... Hmm! While I was lying there, after seeing that you had undone your top, I was wanting you to go topless, wondering if I could just suggest that you could if you wanted to, but had to admit that it was all wrong for me to even think about suggesting it."

"That's nice, ... but didn't keep you from suggesting skinny dipping."

"When you said you wanted to ... go topless, I kind of forgot about that, ... well, after a while, after what you said that about my eyes."

"Also nice. I certainly wouldn't have suggested it."

"Hm-hmm! It was more after I saw you glance at my trunks."

"Did you expect that I wouldn't?" Barbara snorted.

"I won't answer that."

He grinned. They both grinned and then drank. She smiled and remarked:

"It was all very delightful, our conversation and the prickle from what we were talking about, skirting around."

"Yes, very. ... You could have immediately said no."

She snorted with a grin:

"I didn't want to."

They laughed, and he remarked:

"That was sweet, your taking it as a compliment that I would be aroused. I was, but your remark lessened my embarrassment about it."

They drank again and were silent for a few moments. Then he replied:

"Maybe we would have - somehow - next weekend, or the next one. It was in the air."

"Um-hmm. Yeah, I guess. If it was hidden in the back of my mind - coming out my mouth before I realized what I was saying - after a couple of more times together, it would have been hanging there like a great big balloon, just waiting to burst."

"That's a nice description. I'm sure it would have been, maybe so big that it scared us off from touching it. I like this a lot better, thank you."

"Me too."

She drank, and he did, and then she moved closer to him, and he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Um-hmm, she confirmed, and took another sip of her beer, and he did the same and then looked down at her affectionately, and she gave him a warm smile, but then looked away and said softly:

"We need ... 'protection'. I have some in the apartment."

"We do. ... But not here, ... not that I know of. Maybe somewhere. We'll have to look."

They finished their beers, and he led her to the master bedroom, snickering before he remarked:

"Proves that neither of us planned this."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, adding:

"You said 'neither' like I said 'either'.

"Did I? I guess so."

"Oooh! What a nice big bed," she remarked. He glanced at her with snort and nod, and she continued with a snort:

"Only single college beds, almost fell off once."

"I remember, but now to look, maybe in my old toilet kit. Would Anne have any from back when? ... Well, I hope from back when."

He began to rummage around in the closet.

"The girls, maybe?"

He stuck his head out of the closet with a shocked expression on his face:

"I hope not!"

But then in a milder tone he added:

"Well, they have boyfriends, even had them in their rooms - but not like that, I hope!"

"Your wife was going to give them some."

"But on the ship. They took the France to Europe."

"Wow!"

"Yeah. 'Wow!' that they might have some already."

"We don't know, and if you wanted them to have some, well, good if they already thought that they should."

"Hmm! Maybe. Okay, go look. Either way, I want to know."

Barbara hurried out of the room and up the stairs and entered what she assumed was the elder girl's room. After a glance at herself in the mirror, she began to search through drawers and then purses, then among things in the closet, pockets, and then found a sports bag in the corner. There were still some old gym clothes in it - clean - but between them she found a zippered pencil case. She took it out and opened it, snorting when she discovered tampons and - yes - two packets of rubbers. She quickly thrust the bag back in the corner and closed the closet door and hurried out of the room. In the hall again, she called:

"I found some."

"Really! Where?"

His head appeared at the top of the stairs, as he repeated: "Where?"

"Does it really matter? You wanted them both to have them ... and were assuming that they might use them. ... Hmm! I hope they - or whichever one - kept a straight face when your wife was talking to them - more than a straight face, a properly innocently surprised one."

"Hmm!" He smiled:

"You girls stick together."

"Maybe we know what is best for parents to know. Anyway, you should be pleased to know that she's careful, or maybe just prepared to be."

"Hmm! Maybe. Did you have rubbers when you were eighteen?"

"And not when I was seventeen, but I should have - was lucky. Put a scare in me for two years."

Um-hmm, I can imagine; I was lucky once, too."

She handed him the two packets, and they went back down the stairs and returned to the bedroom. He looked at them and remarked:

"At least, they're both unopened."

"I noticed, ... so you don't have to assume anything. I've got to go to the bathroom."

"I guess not, ... just as well. Maybe you're right - some things parents shouldn't know. At least, I didn't find any where I didn't want to find them - or where I did. In there. I guess I should, too."

Barbara was already heading for the bathroom. She left the door open and unwrapped her towel - had to put the ring down - and sat down and "went." He waited until she flushed and then asked:

"May I come in?"

"Sure."

He did, smiling at seeing her standing there without her towel. Her nipples popped out as she flushed slightly, smiling back at him as he removed his towel while saying:

"You can use my washcloth."

She found it and turned to the washbasin, hearing him raise the ring again as she moistened it. As she began to wipe herself, she leaned closer to the mirror and saw his yellow stream arching into the toilet, and saw him turn his head towards her and then wink as he said:

"I don't mind if you look."

She turned and did, still holding the washcloth between her legs, and murmured:

"Not since I saw my little brother going," and watched his stream die down to a few drops and him shake it. She held up the washcloth as he flushed, and he took it with a smile and used it. She stepped aside so that he could rinse it. When he hung it and his towel up, she hung hers on the other bar. As they returned to the bedroom, he remarked half jocularly:

"So much for 'something to take off later'."

"Hmm! Um-hmm," she agreed as she saw that he had opened up the bed, the bedspread and top sheet neatly folded back at the foot of the bed.

"I never did in daylight," she remarked softly.

"I can close the curtains."

"No. It just occurred to me. Sun's shining again."

"Um-hmm."

He put his hand lightly on her shoulder. She turned to him, looking up at him and then smiling, and whispered:

"I still want to," and let her arm slip around his waist.

"Me, too."

They embraced, not kissing immediately, just holding each other, their bodies touching from their knees to their shoulders. He waited for her to raise her head and then lowered his and they kissed, just with their lips for a second, but then their tongues met, just exploring between their lips for a few moments, and then more intensely as their mouths opened, and their tongues circled each other, first in her mouth and then in his, and then back in hers. And then he released her with one arm and swept her off her feet and carried her to the bed.

They settled down, kissing again, with their legs interlocked and his hand on her breast, and then on her other one, and then it moved lower as his mouth found one of her nipples. His fingers slid down over her soft hair, over the firm mound between her thighs. They rolled open, and his fingers slid further, just holding her. She sighed with a soft moan and rocked her hips up, pressing it up into his hand. When his fingers extended further, touching bare skin, her knees drew up a little and flopped open, and he slid his hand further so that his fingers could explore.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers