Whoosh, Bang! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

"Uhmmm!" she moaned and held his head as a moist sound came from what his fingers were doing. His head slipped down from her breast, her hand following it. She snorted, her stomach drawing in sharply when his tongue found her belly button, boring into it and moving it more then circling. Then his head - and tongue - moved past it, and he drew his knees up and crouched beside her, and his tongue found her soft hair, playing in it, and his fingers moved again. "Uhnn!" His tongue explored further.

"You want to do that?" she asked softly.

"Um-hmm."

"Oh. ... You like to?"

"Um-hmm."

His hand had slipped from between her thighs, both of them sliding around her hips as his head sank between her thighs, his hands urging her to open them wider.

"Oooh!" she responded as his tongue slid between her lips:

"Uhnn!" and she pressed his head to her, and then enjoyed what he was doing in silence for a few moments. Then she asked hesitantly:

"You want me to, too?"

He raised his head slightly and murmured:

"Not this time," and his mouth was back on her.

"Next time," she murmured.

The way she said it could have been a question or a confirmation.

"I never have," she added softly. He raised his head again and replied:

"You don't have to."

Then he had his head deep between her thighs. Her hand slid onto his neck and then down his back, rubbing, and then slid over his taut bottom, her fingertips sliding into his cleft. With a snort, she let them slide further, finding his asshole, surprised to feel it tighten, and then also surprised when the fingers of one of his hands crept in to find hers as he nodded, and she knew why his had tightened under her fingers, snorting when they both did again.

Then his mouth was doing more arousing things in her pussy. Her hand slid down and found his balls, enjoying fondling them in his slack sack, enjoying the way they seemed to hang longer than when she had been washing him. But his cock wasn't hanging, her fingers discovered. She had to stretch her hand between his thighs to fondle all of it, to let her fingers find the groove around its head and then the little slit, soon discovering a slippery drop there, and another one, and enjoying rubbing it around, making his cock twitch.

He raised his head and murmured:

"Before you overdo it," and began to turn around.

He reached up under the pillow and found a rubber as her hand found his cock again. Her expression was more aroused than smiling as their eyes met, and then both watched him tear open the foil and remove the rubber. He took his cock from her hand and put it on, and then moved back between her thighs. She drew them up further as he leaned over her and with one hand guided his cock down and rubbed it on her pussy, finding her opening as he looked in her eyes. She nodded, and he pressed it into her.

"Uhnnn! Uhn-hnnn!" she moaned.

"Uhnnn!" he agreed as he pressed it deeper in her, and deeper, until it was all the way in, their loins pressed tight together. She drew his shoulders down, and they kissed, their tongues churning as he more churned than thrust his cock in her. She drew her heels up on his bottom, rocking her hips to increase the movement of his cock, letting his tongue do most of the moving. Then she held her breast, squeezing her nipple, and then retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"Suck me," and pressed it up. He arched his back and lowered his head and found her nipple, sucking it more intensely than he had before, sucking, nibbling, almost biting.

"Uhn! Yes, like that!" she encouraged him and squeezed her other nipple, trying to duplicate the arousing pain, that made her rock her hips harder, her thighs clutching his ribs as she clutched his cock, and she moaned, short moans following short gasps, until she cried out softly:

"Fuck me!"

He did. They did: series of almost violent thrusting, their bodies slapping together, and then milder churning, and then moving again as hard as they could with increasingly moist sounds as her fingers raked his back, and he held her shoulders to keep her from sliding away from him under the thrust of his hips - now with wet smacks - both of them grunting and moaning from their arousing exertion. Her eyes turned up under her twitching lids, and she began to whimper, seeming to lose all control of herself, but still meeting his thrusts with sharp rocks of her hips, until finally she froze, just her thighs twitching as she whimpered like a distraught child.

He held still, deep in her until her thighs relaxed, her feet dropping down on the bed, and then she was silent, just gasping, her hands sliding from his back. Gasping, himself, he continued to hold still in her as their stomachs pressed together from their deep breaths. Finally, her eyes opened, her face expressionless, but her hands rose again and drew him down on her. He relaxed heavily on her with his head beside hers, but she just held him tighter. After a minute or two, she snorted and rocked her hips, and his flaccid cock slipped out of her. She snorted again, and then after a moment turned her head and kissed his cheek as she rubbed his back.

He raised his head and then his shoulders and kissed her, and then rolled off her, leaving his hand on her breast. They looked at each other with mild smiles.

"Um-hmm." It was almost inaudible.

"Um-hmm," he agreed, and the corners of their mouths moved.

"I don't use that word unless I mean it."

"I'll remember."

"Next time?"

"Um-hmm."

"Hmm? ... you want me to?"

"Not right now."

"Hm-hmm. That's for sure! ... I meant the other."

"Oh. ... I won't ask you to. ... If you want to."

"If you want me to. ... I guess it must be good ... for you."

"Um-hmm."

"Hmm! Of course. Silly question."

"But a very obvious one, the kind I like."

"Hm-hmm! Me too, ... if the answer turns out this good."

"Um-hmm. Very good, ... so just keep asking."

"Hmm. I'd need to ask someone who has. Don't think I know anyone who has, at least, anyone I could ask."

"Not me. I can just tell you that some do and some don't."

"That's a start. Those who do, like it?"

"Again, some do and some don't"

"And the latter still do it?"

"Maybe not all the way."

"Is that good?"

"Not as good as the others."

"I guess not. ... What about the other way?"

"Me doing it? All the way?"

"Yeah, can that happen?"

"Sometimes. ... No, some girls. ... Well, I probably shouldn't generalize, but I think that if they want to, they can. Some don't seem to want to, would rather ..."

"Not waste the time to find out, if they weren't sure. ... Oh, I guess that's a college situation, trying to do it between the end of the movie and midnight curfew."

"Hm-hmm. Sounds like it. When I was in college, I think less went on."

"I don't have that much experience, just two boyfriends, not counting the 'scare'. Oh, I probably would have had more - all the way - if that hadn't happened. Just as well, though, maybe a worse scare or emotional hang-ups. ... Hm-hmm! Lots of petting instead."

"Keep talking, I have daughters that age."

"Forget about them. Seems like they are more careful than I was, at least the one, and then probably the other one, too. ... Don't think about looking for more rubbers."

"I guess you're right. I won't - promise."

Barbara smiled appreciatively, and he nodded with a smile. Then she said:

"Oh, don't throw away the little carton; I have to replace them."

"Both of them?"

"That many 'next times'? Before I can?"

"Hm-hmm! That was a nice obvious question."

"Just hanging in the air."

"Um-hmm. You can spend the night, ... if you want to."

"What do you think?"

"I hope you do." He squeezed her breast

"I do, thank you." She held his hand on her breast, and they smiled at each other again.

"Oh, it's about to slip off."

They both chuckled and glanced down at his cock. It was. He reached down and caught it before it could, letting it dangle.

"Ummm! That much?" she asked.

"You made me come twice. Didn't know that could still happen."

"Hmm! I didn't know it could happen at all. Thanks for - Hmm! - sticking in there."

"My pleasure."

"At least as much mine."

He was still holding the rubber. She murmured to herself:

"And I want to swallow all that."

"Only half of it."

Hm-hmm, okay, only half of it. All that petting, lots of sticky hands and underpants. Till I was in college, I wondered if their mothers noticed."

"Don't ask me. No, rather: they probably noticed before girls were petting them."

"Hm-hmm! If you say so, probably. Girls don't usually learn how to make a mess until they have more experience - just speaking for myself and a couple of girlfriends."

"I won't ask my wife or the cleaning woman who also does the laundry."

"They probably wouldn't be surprised, having been girls, themselves. ... Anyway, ... why am I telling you this? Oh, so I know it smells kind of strange. Does it taste like that?"

"I should know?! Actually, it probably does, if I remember a couple of hot nights when we did it again, starting like I was doing. ... Yes, it does, pretty much, ... kisses afterwards."

"Hm-hmm! And you didn't mind?"

"After she'd done it that good? No, liked her sharing it with me, wanting to taste what she liked."

"She liked it?"

"Sure seemed like it."

"Only one way to find out. ... 'Next time'. ... Hm-hmm! Both ways, ... all the way, ..."

"Or I'll have to come again."

"Um-hmm, ... but I won't ask you to."

He swung the rubber and suggested that they should wash. They got up and went to the bathroom. He flushed away the rubber and wrapping, and they washed themselves, snickering a bit.

"Towels, clothes?" she asked.

"Towels. No, I guess clothes. I was thinking of calling for some food and have to be dressed - better, both of us."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers