Whore Division Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,083 Followers

Now that Erica had settled into the plush leather seat of the sports car however, she quickly realised just what kind of favour Kenzie had in mind.

"So, what do you need me in the car for?" asked Erica, already dreading the response.

"Oh, well I heard you were making the suck rounds today, so I figured I could use you for testing out the car's viability as a mobile blowjob base," answered Kenzie with a grin. "Now ordinarily you might be driving the car from spot to spot to service clients on street curbs or in parking lots. Today it's just going to be stationary. Just lean that cute little face of yours out the window and I'll bring up the guys you're going to be sucking."

"Great," sighed Erica, before sticking her head out the window and looking around for the men she was to blow.

Before her eyes, half a dozen guys of varying heights and builds streamed into the workshop, eyeing both Kenzie and Erica hungrily. They all had great big bulges in their pants and seemed eager to get events moving along quickly.

"Don't worry, they'll come at you one at a time, so just do what you do," said Kenzie. "I'll be monitoring the data from my workstation. There's cameras and sensors set up so I should be able to get everything I need from this sample study of men. You ready to go Erica?"

As Kenzie looked over she realised that Erica couldn't answer as the first man had already stepped up to the car and was feeding his cock into Erica's mouth as she leaned her face out of the open window.

"Oh crap, I better start recording!" said Kenzie as she hurried over to her work station, cluttered with monitors and computer wires everywhere.

Erica meanwhile, was clinging with her lips to the man's cock in her mouth as if for dear life. He was a tall guy, and very enthusiastic. He had rested his hands on the car roof and began thrusting his pelvis manically as soon as Erica had put her moist lips on him. However the aggressive thrusting was neither powerful or direct, so instead of pushing deeply into Erica's mouth the man was erratically humping her face, his cock swinging wildly and often almost slipping out.

Erica's lips clamped down on the rapidly thrusting cock and did her best to stimulate it. The man must not have needed much, because shortly after he started cumming with high pitched gasps of "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!"

However he had not stopped his manic thrusting, and as he humped Erica's face his cock flew out of her mouth, still spewing streamers of cum all over the place. Little globs of white sprayed all over Erica's face and hair, her shoulders and chest, and once again on her tank top. Plenty showered the car too, both inside and out.

Erica winced as she felt the warm cum cling to her face and body. Luckily it had missed her eyes.

As the panting man withdrew, Erica barely had time to recover before a second man stepped up to the car, this one stout and portly with a wide stubby cock.

Compared to the previous guy, this blowjob was exceedingly simple for Erica. The stout man had his cock protruding from his fly already, and as Erica poked her head out of the car window again and opened her mouth, the man immediately rammed his meaty member straight down Erica's throat.

Wide hands seized Erica's head and luscious brown hair as the man impaled himself in Erica's face to the hilt.

"Oh yeah, I've been needing this!" grunted the man as he held Erica's head firmly down on his throbbing cock.

Erica's eyes screwed shut as she gagged, her lips dragged all the way to the base of the man's shaft and the cock head wedged securely in her tight throat. Her mouth was stretched wide and she felt saliva coat the dick in her mouth as she gagged over and over, her little nose squished into the man's portly belly. With alarm, Erica could feel the guy's balls tighten and ride up against her chin as his cock prepared to fire.

Without so much as another thrust, the man began unloading a torrent of cum down Erica's throat as she continued gagging and struggled to push herself free. The guy's grip was solid and unyielding however, and he held her face down until she had drank every drop of his cum before pulling out with a great squelching pop.

Erica breathed heavily as she tried to recover, taking in sweet oxygen again.

Fortunately the next man was patient and polite, waiting for Erica to regain her faculties before presenting his cock to her and allowing her to slurp happily on the twitching cock head.

After only a minute's oral attention, the man grasped his shaft, pulled his cock from Erica's mouth, and then in a flurry of wanking and ecstatic grunting, exploded over Erica's lovely chest, aiming his bursts of cum at her ample cleavage still snug in her cum-covered black tank top.

"You're doing great, Erica!" yelled Kenzie over from her work station. "Really hot stuff and I'm getting a ton of good data here! Keep it up, just three more to go!"

Erica rubbed her aching jaw and frowned at the great pool of cum that had collected in her cleavage. That was going to itch like crazy if she didn't get a shower soon, thought Erica.

The next man that came up to be serviced by Erica in the car stood out for being mercifully normal, much to Erica's relief. He came right up to the window and stuck his cock through as Erica licked, slurped and sucked away at his shaft and balls. She bobbed and moaned, sped up and sucked deeper as he began to lightly thrust into her mouth. Finally as she felt his balls tighten and his moans grow sharper, she jerked him off into her mouth, all the while giving him smoky looks with her crisp, pale eyes.

The fifth man however was a real chore. He was short and scrawny, and Erica had to lean almost half her body out of the car to blow him at the right angle. He pawed at her tits through the messy tank top and roughly fucked her face with fast, pounding thrusts. His cock hammered away between her wet lips, over her hot tongue, and into her now slimy throat. The man kept growling obscenities at her, calling her names as he drilled away at her face.

Erica had been thoroughly sucking and getting face fucked for well over ten minutes, and the man still had not cum. Her whole body was sore and exhausted, and her mouth well and truly used and abused for the day.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Erica grunted as her throat was repeatedly penetrated with raging cock.

"Aaah! Time got get soaked, whore!" Screamed the man in Erica's mouth as pulled out and began fisting his cock in his hand, aiming the throbbing weapon at her face.

With a violent shudder, the cock started spurting and blasting heavy waves and jets of cum directly onto Erica's already cum-speckled face.

Pretty soon, Erica was absolutely dripping with hot man juice all over her. As she wiped some away from her eyes, she noticed the sixth and final man was not there. Casting her gaze about, she suddenly noticed Kenzie bent over a workbench, grunting with exertion as the missing final man fucked her from behind, pulling her head back as he tugged on her ponytail of black hair.

"Ahh! Sorry, Erica! Uhh uhh! It was just so hot watching you I couldn't resist! Ughhh fuck yes!" moaned Kenzie as she was thoroughly rogered from behind. "You can head home now. Ahhh ahhh ahhh! Thanks for your help!"

Erica climbed out of the car and stood up on wobbly feet. She was wrecked. Her outfit was wrecked. And most frustrating of all, she couldn't even bang anyone until the end of the week!

"Hey Kenzie, I'm borrowing one of your rigged up special 'toys', I'm going to need it tonight!" Erica called out.

"No problem, Erica! See you tomorrow!" replied Kenzie, who had in the meantime gotten to her knees and was receiving a massive facial from the man that had just been fucking her. "Take the Vibranator 2000 Turbo by the way, it's got fifth gear!"

Erica picked up a massive and complicated looking phallic object with what looked like a mini diesel engine attached to it.

"This should do nicely," said Erica as she smiled to herself and strutted out of the room.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,083 Followers
12