Whore Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went straight to the lounge area, leaving Adele sprawled out on the bed, leaking and satisfied, as we casually began our third bottle. Before long, we were all together again, talking openly and easily about our first challenge, Adele flushed and enthusing about how it was everything she thought it would be and more! Nobody dared bring up the mention of more than four hands! Not yet, anyway.

It was 8.30pm, and my next challenge was not due until 9pm, so it was nice to all sit naked, enjoying the moment and flicking between dirty talk and random topics. At one stage Jade spread her legs and rubbed her now smooth pussy, laughing and commenting on how weird it felt. That's how all inclusive and comfortable we had become together. No-one was left behind, no-one felt out of their depth, and everyone was getting off. Eventually, I reached for envelope number 2, handing it to my girlfriend, explaining that this one was for her. She opened it, and read it out.

''Dearest Jade. As you have now discovered your dark side, it is time for you to be properly taken in hand. For the next 45 minutes, you are EVERYBODY'S slave. Obey all orders.''

She bit her lip and tried her best not to smile with relish. Paul went for the bag, pulling out a studded collar and a lead.

''Just the thing. Come here, slave!''

Within seconds she was kneeling at his knee, collar fixed, lead in Paul's hand, as we all continued to drink for a few minutes, waiting to see who would issue the first command. Surprisingly, Paul went back into his sex shop bag of tricks, pulling out a marker pen, designed for writing on a naked body.

''I think we should label this little whore, don't you think buddy?'' but it was Adele who was off her seat and over in a second...

''I am going to enjoy this.'' she said, taking the lead and pulled her onto her feet and into the seat between us. She pushed her back, and took the marker, moving between her spread legs and writing on her stomach 'Property of Adele, Paul and Luke', before passing the marker to me.

I leaned over and wrote across the top of her tits 'Cum here', before Paul took up the charge, lifting her legs and pulling them around onto his lap, her head falling onto mine as she lay across us. Where just a couple of hours ago there was pubic hair, there was now an arrow pointing to her cunt, with the words 'all cock welcome' written above it.

From then on it was a free-for-all, Adele writing 'fuckslut' on the inside of one arm and Paul adding 'slave whore' on the other. Turned over, I added 'Don't ask, just fuck' on her back before Adele, who was now in her controlling element, drew an arrow on each ass cheek, pointing to her puckered hole, with the words 'please use' on one side and 'free entry' on the other. She then led her on all fours in front of the sofa, as she proposed a 'cheers' to our good work, while we all admired our handy work.

''Okay,'' said Paul, ''I have a kinky idea. Let's fill our slave up.''

This wasn't a request, as he bounced to his feet and retrieved our property, lying her on the sofa, placing a footstool below her so she could lie fully on her back in the middle, her feet hanging off the end and just about touching the ground.

''Me first!'' said the man behind the idea. ''Let see how many fingers I can get inside her.''

There was no point starting with one, but maybe it was a little cruel to shove three immediately inside her but, then again, I knew that Jade was wetter than ever when she was taken in hand. Regardless, she had no choice. A fourth was added, as her pussy stretched around the rugged hand that was now plugging her.

''More Paul! Wider! Use your thumb on her. Push in further.''

Thanks for that Adele! Jade began to build toward orgasm after days of denial, although this was more surgical than sexual, as his thumb joined his four fingers, which has now disappeared up to the knuckle, as he tried to actually fist her bald, graffiti'd hole. He pulled out, just as I thought he was going to actually manage it, raising his hand and rubbing the juices all over Jade's face, causing her to flinch a little, once again enjoying her mix of exhilaration and humiliation.

Adele was next, grabbing my empty afternoon beer bottle and slipping the head inside her, as if she was some sort of trailer park hooker. Not only was our slave being degraded at her behest, but her friend was as close to a pussy as she had ever been. Paul and I were both silent as she began to slip the fat bit of the bottle inside her, with relative ease after her boyfriend had almost ripped her open. With just two inches of bottle left, Adele's two fingered grip was about to touch Jade's wet outer lip, but she stopped agonisingly short, reaching behind her for her phone and snapping a picture of her handiwork, laughing as she did, trowing a volley of sexy abuse at Jade.

''I want a momento of this. Any time you need reminded of how much of a cheap slut you are I will bring this out. You will do anything won't you?''

''Yes.''

''Speak up!''

''Yes, I will do anything for all three of you. Any time you ask. I just want to cum.''

''Ha ha! Not yet bitch. Luke, you want a turn?''

I could think of nothing better to insert inside her than my hard, thick cock. I moved between her legs, on my knees, and entered her in one thrust, cheered on by my fellow dominators! And it felt different... like I had already fucked her and had simply came back for more. She was hot inside, stretched, sexed up and ready for anything. My cock is almost as thick as the beer bottle but, still, it felt glorious as I moved in and out to Jade's groans of appreciation.

''Let me see!'' enthused Adele, as she knelt on the floor and moved her head to within eight inches of my cock.

''Wow! I have never seen that in real life! Move in and out! Let me see!''

I obliged, as Paul pulled and pinched at Jade's nipples.

''Faster! Fuck her cunt!''

I picked up my pace, slamming in and out, Adele's leering face just inches from the action, as Jade began to shake.

''Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to...''

Adele's hand pushed onto my lower chest and she physically stopped me fucking this wet, used hole.

''No, no, no... she doesn't cum. She is a slave.''

With that, she grabbed Jade's lead and yanked her up, then grabbed her head and pushed it into my crotch.

''Clean him up, slut, then I have something we need to discuss.''

Paul sat back and enjoyed the show, as our servant licked and suck my rod until it was free from her own juices. I was then ordered to sit beside Paul as Adele sat on the edge of the sofa and pulled Jade close to her, grabbing her face in her hands.

''So, your thought it was okay to touch my body did you?''

Silence, as she grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, placing a playful yet stinging slap on her face.

''What was it? My clit? My ass? My tits?''

''Your tits.''

''Did you enjoy it, bitch?'' she spat at her subject. ''Did you enjoy touching me you fucking tramp?''

''Yes.''

''And?''

''Yes, not at first, but yes I loved it. It was different and I liked making you jump.''

''Well, you must be punished. Get between Paul's legs and start licking his balls.''

Jade made her way towards her task in a split second, hungrily setting about her job, all the while with Adele pushing her head into his lap, telling her that she had to pay for her ways.

''Lift your balls Paul. Slide forward over the edge of the sofa. Let this bitch lick you like the nasty slut she is.''

Jade's head disappeared as she lapped at the underside of his balls, before being pushed lower, her face being stuffed into Paul's ass, as he lifted his legs slightly without needing to be ordered. This was something normally my girlfriend didn't do, but her alter-ego was enthusiastic to say the least.

''Tongue his ass! This is what you get for touching me without my permission.''

She didn't disappoint, as Adele reached up and stroked her mans rigid dick.

''Next,'' she said with a yank of the collar, dragging her from one man to another, parading her like the slave that she was for another eight minutes.

''Now, your partner. You should be used to licking his balls so no need to start there,'' she barked as she once again shoved Jade into my nether regions. I have to admit, I was determined to make full use of the situation, as I knew this felt great and she had only done it on a few very drunken occasions. I lifted my legs up and received the same treatment as Paul, as our new pet wantonly tongued and licked my asshole, while her assailant stroked her hand up and down my dick. Then came the finale to this sordid part of our evening, as Adele moved away to the chair, bent over and beckoned her slave to her.

''You wanted to touch me, slut?''

''I did, yes.''

''Crawl over on all fours and lick your third asshole of the evening. Show these men how you will do anything I ask. Crawl slowly.''

Jade began to make what was just a three yard journey, but for Paul and I it seemed like a mile! Was this really going to happen? Was Adele revealing yet another side of herself to us all? Her face was inches from this upturned blonde beauty's ass, and there was no stopping for Jade, as ordered, and with two more steps her face disappeared between her friend's ass cheeks, as she moved it from side to side, up and down, devouring Adele's ass just as she had ours, and moaning as she did so.

''Push your tongue in bitch! Oh god, that's fucking good.''

Her hand slipped between her own legs as she attacked her already swollen clit.

''Faster! Faster!''

Paul and I simply watched, mouths agape, as our girlfriends indulged in this lurid, depraved act, Adele cumming hard and loudly as Jade tried her best to keep her tongue connected with her lightly coloured sweet asshole.

As she relaxed, she asked me how long was left.

''30 seconds!'' I replied with a smile.

''Good,'' she leered, grabbing Jade and sticking her fingers into her mouth.

''Clean my cum off my hands, and next time you touch me just think about what will happen to you, whore.''

She nodded subserviently as she continued to lick and suck her fingers, and as if nothing had happened, she calmly undone Jade's collar, gave her a peck on the cheek, and said, ''Drink?! Someone open that fourth bottle!''

Jade stood up, adding, ''I can't believe you didn't let me cum!'' and we all laughed. It was hard to believe, but between the four of us we had found a forum where we could indulge our fantasies, pushing them further and further every time without any fear or embarrassment.

Adele sparked up, with total confidence, ''I hope envelope number three is more of the same!''

''No,'' I replied, ''that one is all for you Blondie! And it's five minutes away.''

It's amazing how the confidence can drain from a person's face in a split second, as she sat uncomfortably, trying to guess what I had in store for her. As we drunkenly downed more booze, Jade asked could she shower the disgusting slogans off her body but we refused, with Paul joking that, as far as he was concerned, all the words still stood! This earned him a comedy slap.

''Okay,'' I announced, ''Envelope number three. Adele, read it out to everybody.''

She reached forward and took it from my hands, staring into my eyes as she did so, then slowly lifting the piece of paper from within.

''Adele, I know from our moments together in the living room while Paul was upstairs interfering with Jade, that you like to tease and exhibit yourself, and why not? If you've got it, flaunt it. Tonight, you will get the chance to do just that to a captive market. At nine o'clock, you will go live to an adult internet forum for voyeurs and exhibitionists. I have a wireless webcam with a viewing screen, and I have already posted the details. For ten minutes at ten o'clock you will do whatever your viewers ask of you. Paul and Jade will read out the posts, I will operate the camera, being careful NOT to reveal your face.''

Paul was ecstatic!

''Bravo, my friend. You deserve this baby! This will teach you a lesson now!''

I told her to stay where she was, then retrieved the camera from my bag and hooked it up, before opening the laptop, which was already on the right page and ready to go. I asked Jade to read out the post and update us.

''It's says, 'dear fellow perverts. My best friend's wife is a cock teasing little hustler, and tonight at ten she will host an anonymous solo silent web-show. Please post in the 'live chat' what you would like her to do, and she will do her best to oblige. Her boyfriend and my girlfriend will be taking your messages, and I will be cameraman.' So far, there are 236 people. Nice! Two minutes to go!''

Adele had not spoken yet. Her face was almost vacant, as if in shock, although there was a sign of a smile breaking out.

''You don't have to, you know that?''

''Fuck you Luke,'' she beamed back, ''This is childs-play for me.''

We sniggered, as the tension grew, and I framed up my first shot, which started at her shoulders and went down to her feet. And we waited until the clock struck ten.

''We are live... loads of posts just whooping and saying hello... spread your legs says one.''

Slowly Adele spread open for hundreds of anonymous strangers, reaching between her legs and pulling her lips apart, showing her fluffy pink interior to more men than she could ever dream to fuck.

''Oh God,'' she purred, ''I am on fire Luke, you bastard. I hate to say it, but you have worked me out. Fuck.''

Jade perked up, ''592 people now, and they want you to finger yourself. And lick your fingers... and slap your cunt... and turn over and spread your ass... shit, I can't keep up. 615 now.''

Quick as a flash, she thrust her pelvis out, lifting slightly from the seat as she stuffed three fingers inside herself, my handy camerawork zooming in so close that you could see the wetness. Well, hundreds of people could see the wetness! She wasted no time as she slowly traced her finger up her body, reminding me to keep her face out of the picture, but go close on her lips, as she licked her digits clean. She then told me to cover the lens, flicking over onto her front, reaching back and spreading her ass-cheeks, with Paul and Jade encouraging her at every moment. Her hand then went between her legs and slapped her pussy, full screen, doggy style, and with force.

''Next,'' she said, ''as she reinserted a couple of fingers into her cunt.

Paul instructed her.

''724 viewers now baby. They want a finger in your ass.''

''Luke?''

Touché! Adele was not to be overawed, as I leant forward and began to slip my finger inside her asshole.

''Put it in my pussy first.''

''Wow!'' chirped Jade, ''They love that! Over 900 now! They all want to be the cameraman!''

I worked my finger in and out of Adele's ass and she began to move back onto it, reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit. I tried my best to keep the camera straight, pulling it back a little so the viewers could see that she was molesting herself.

''I reminded them that my boyfriend is the cameraman! The most popular request now is for her to fuck herself.''

Paul immediately sprung to his feet and grabbed another item from his bag of goodies.

''Last one!''

He produced a 12 inch, pink dildo, which brought about a range of reactions from the room, from laughter to shock.

I reluctantly removed my finger from her tight hole, pointing the camera to the ground, as Adele repositioned herself, took the dildo, and began to feed inside herself, as I refocused on a close up of the action, although some times I scanned up her body to show her tits to the growing audience.

Adele had settled into her role perfectly, and kept asking what they were saying in the internet forum.

''All good,'' helped Jade, ''they are cheering you on, saying your blonde pussy is gorgeous and all talking about how much they want to fuck you in every hole. It's over 1200 now. One guy said you were a dirty slut who he would happily cover in spunk. How many of them do you think are wanking right now? Wanking over your little tight body being self-abused.''

Adele groaned.

''Oh God, I hope they are all pulling their dicks. All of them,'' she blurted out, as she picked up the pace with the dildo, which was now only showing about four inches outside of her opening.

''They want you to put another inch in... I told them you said you hoped they were wanking and about a hundred posts came up immediately saying they had already came.''

''Fuck! Tell them I am going to cum for them! Tell them I want them to cum!''

20 seconds past, with only one minute left on the show, as she continued to whore herself in front of 1457 followers, all happy to feast on her exhibitionism. Her pussy was now stretched by the dildo, which was about an inch and a half wide, and now nine inches inside, only to be withdrawn and driven back in again.

''They say they want you to cum and lick the dildo before the time runs out. They are all calling you names and saying they want to spunk all over you and that they wish it was their cock instead of the dildo, and that your boyfriend is very lucky.''

With that she dropped her other hand onto her clit and within five seconds had began to convulse as she screamed the hotel suite down! Thankfully we were the only quite on the floor!

''Twenty seconds left, superstar,'' spouted Jade, ''get licking.''

She withdrew the dildo and I followed its every move, on a close up, eventually arriving at her lips, as the head disappeared into her mouth. I then slowly followed her tongue as it traced, all nine inches that had been up her juicy hole.

''Smile, slut. We're disconnecting in three... two... one...''

And with that, we applauded as if she had just given a broadway performance!

''I wasn't sure at first but once you started reading the posts Jade, I was so hot. I guess I am as much an exhibitionist as you are a cock hungry harlot! Ha ha!''

We all spent the next ten minutes or so reading through the posts that poured in after we disconnected, with the majority of them begging her to come back again for another show.

''Fucking hell. Men are animals! I will be reading these Paul when you are away on business. I have cum three times already tonight! You must all be bursting!''

We eventually turned everything off and ended up opening another bottle of wine I had brought, despite the fact that it was clear enough to us all that no more alcohol was needed. One envelope remained, but I told everyone to chill and wait until the end of the night, decreeing that we would open it at 11 o'clock.

I will spare you the detail of the next half an hour or so, although it was fun openly talking through what we had loved most tonight, so far, but at eleven o'clock, Paul opened the final envelope.

''It's time for bed. All of us will be sleeping in the massive bed in the room tonight, and by now we should be all drunk and naked, so grab your glass and head to the bed. One more thing. everyone must cum once before being allowed to sleep!''

''Yes!'' said Jade, ''I am fit to fucking burst here. I haven't had an orgasm in days. Let's go!''

Both girls reached the bed with enthusiasm, turning on their knees, backs straight, putting an arm around each other.

Adele, teasing again, said, ''Come on boys. We need cock.''

I had other ideas, ordering them both onto their backs, before I crawled between them and lifted Jade's leg and moved it inside Adeles.

Laid spread, I moved in front of Adele, saying ''Ladies first,'' dropping between her and putting my tongue straight onto her clit. She let out a gasp, as Paul followed suit and became the first man to ever lick Jade's bald pussy.

Both girls writhed and moaned, enjoying the new sensation as both of us applied our own technique, side by side, our our respective partners. Paul was more forceful, as always, shoving fingers inside at least her pussy, and from the way she was moving around, I assumed more than that.