Whore Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrill of a new adventure, plus the bonus of what was happening to our partners right beside us, was too much for a pent up Jade to handle, as she howled like a crazy cock-slut, releasing all the frustration in one huge orgasm. She pushed Paul away, too sensitive to receive any more attention for a couple of minutes.

I could feel Adele building up, understandably a little slower given how many times she had already climaxed, but she was pushed over the edge by Jade's hand, as she reached over and began to play with her tits again, employing that dirty tongue of hers.

''Look what I am doing again bitch. Are you going to punish me? I am going to have to do this more often seeing as you are such a dirty cunt who fucks herself on the internet for strange men. Shall I lick it? Would you like that? I will if you ask me.''

''Mmmm...''

''That's not a word,'' said Jade with a purposeful pull on her nipple.

''Yes, please, yes.''

Jade lowered her head and took her pink nib into her mouth, pulling on it with her teeth, while laughing through her sexual act. Paul was goading her on, slapping Jade's now upturned ass as she tasted her first breast.

Adele could take no more, as I moved a finger inside her, pushing up the ways into her pelvis, as her insides once again released themselves in an avalanche of sexual awakening.

She grabbed her breath for all of five seconds then purposely grabbed Jade by the hair, pulling onto all fours, playfully but with the level of force that had become welcomed by Jade.

''Right boys, fill this little cock-hungry nymph up.''

I simply moved a foot to my right and slipped the head of my cock inside her wetness, still tight from her orgasm but also open to anything.

''Paul? Her mouth. Fill her up I said!''

I stroked my full length into Jade's bald slit just as Paul slipped his manhood into her mouth, which she greedily opened up for. Adele moved to face me, slapping Jade's ass, urging both of us to punish her. Her blows were punctuated with her cheerleading, as I looked down at my girlfriend's body, abusive words scrawled all over, my friends cock causing her to choke as he gave her the rough seeing to she most certainly deserved and desired.

''Harder, Luke. Please. I want you both to cum all over her. At the same time.''

I was in heaven, but had to slow down after a few more minutes as I was on the verge of filling her with my seed.

''Go help Paul. I can cum whenever he is ready!''

She turned away, grabbing Jade's head still and demanding Paul use her mouth for his own wicked ends.

He began to pump hard in and out, six inches going all the way in, and fully out again, more than often exiting with a trace of saliva still attached to it as they reduced Jade back to her welcomed state of submission.

''Cum on this bitch baby. Make her taste it. ''

Paul moaned and pulled out from her mouth.

Adele spun Jade around, as Paul moved to the side of her face, Jade leaning under his cock and lapping his balls. I simply closed her legs and moved up her torso, my cock just a little lower than her tits, in perfect shooting distance from her face. I reached out and pulled Adele closer to me, pushing her head onto my dick without sympathy, as she began to slurp my big dick, tasting a mixture of my pre-cum and the juices from her friend's pussy. I am not sure she was even aware, in her heightened state of lust, that she was tasting pussy, but who knew anything, any more when it came to Adele!

Paul was first to burst, pulling Jade a few inches away from his cock, and shooting his first lashing across her nose and cheekbone, before landing forward and depositing his second blast into her open mouth and down her cheek. Adele had broken off to watch this delight, while wanking my dick with her hand, not that I needed much encouragement to cum now.

Paul's third stream of cum fell onto the nearside of her face, before he leant in and made sure the rest disappeared into her opening, waiting, mouth.

''Come on Luke! Cum on your slut! Fucking cover her in...''

Bang. A whole evening of sexual adventure came out in one huge spurt, which landed just above her eye and streamed all the way down to her chin, the next doing much the same before a third hit her top lip and dropped into her mouth. Adele had a great aim, as remaining spurts fell onto her tits, Jade moaning and licking her lips.

''Lick my boyfriend's cock Jade! Give him what he deserves!'' ordered this blonde born-again whore as she squeezed my cock from the bottom to the top, taking the extra release of cum onto her tongue, before swallowing my still hard member as best she could, breaking off only to taste it all over.

As both their speed slowed, the sexual tension diminished slightly, as Adele told Jade not to move, running back down the step and returning with her camera phone.

''I need a picture of your face covered with cum. I must have it. Open your mouth. Guys go either side of her.''

We did so, and she snapped an xxx rated picture of my girlfriend with our cocks resting on each of her cheeks, her mouth open and her tongue sticking out, as if to prove she had swallowed all that entered.

''Done!'' she exclaimed as the girls both sniggered and took each other by the hand to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Over the next hour, we all showered, taking the chance to finish our drinks before falling into the massive bed together, which was still a tight squeeze for four. Paul on one end, me on the other, and the two girls sandwiched in between us.

Eventually, after the usual childishness, we all slipped off to sleep... drunk, tired and satisfied in ways that all four of us had never been before.

I woke only once during the night to sounds of muted giggles and movement. I looked across and could see Paul was now in the middle of the bed and Jade still closest to me. I couldn't see Adele, but I assumed by the movement of the sheets that she was down below, sucking on her boyfriend's dick. Jade had her head on the pillow, her leg slightly raised, so either she was lending a helping hand or Paul was playing with her pussy. Either way, I decided to enjoy the sounds and drift back off to sleep, knowing that all was good with the world.

The next morning they confessed to their extra time session, but I killed their teasing by informing them I had noticed at the time.

However, things had changed slightly. As we sat around in the morning, nobody bothered to dress. Adele sat naked on my knee at one stage, my cock stiffening at the close contact. Jade, touched both our dicks briefly as she made crude, playful comments of how lucky she was last night to have two for the price of one. Usually, when our night of exploration was over, we reverted back to just friends. That seemed to have changed, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

Over the next couple of weeks there was a little fallout from this night at the hotel, which I will tell you about soon but, more importantly, what would be our next four way experience? I now had ideas far beyond what I thought would be possible.