Whore of Rome

Story Info
Rome BC: he is the sex slave of an older senator.
1.7k words
4.08
42.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name was Antonius. I was the son of Marcus Antonius, a man from a proud family with a long tradition in the Roman Senate. My ancestors had served the Empire with long distinction. That was until the Time of Troubles.

Through internal wrangling, my father lost all our money and as a result took a knife to his wrists. In the fall-out my mother married a man who had long had his eyes upon her and her fame. He was Cratulus, foe of my father's and friend of the new regime of the Empire. He quickly saw to marrying off my two older sisters to suitable matches. But with me he had other plans.

Having been under house-arrest for the first two months after my mother's marriage, my new father-in-law called me into his officiating room one morning.

"Antonius," he told me. "You bring me a problem."

"In what way, your honour?" I asked him.

"You are the only son of my dead rival," he explained. "And as such, the last remaining claimant of your family name. If you marry, you will have children. More boys. More foes. I cannot tolerate that."

I pleaded, "Let me live. Exile me. Banish me of my name."

"Oh yes," he smiled. "Your name will be banished. Including something else."

I then felt the hands of two of his guards grabbing my arms. They took hold of me and held me to the ground. Cratulus stood from his chair and walked across to me. Joining him was the family's doctor holding his surgery equipment. They both looked down at me with pity. My father-in-law let out a gust of air. "I'm afraid it has come to this."

And then everything went black.

I awoke a day, maybe two days, perhaps a week later. I was in a darkened room. I felt groggy and weak. I found it hard to breath. And I noticed there was something in my mouth, blocking my access to air. I tried calming myself, to breath through my nose. My arms were in shackles. There was nothing I could do but remain lying there, waiting.

I heard sounds from the room outside. I heard voices talking.

"She'll make a good addition to the house-hold," said a voice that I recognised to be the doctor's. "She has been fully examined and is good to go. There was a little blood at first. But that is unavoidable after such an operation."

"But is she functional?" asked a deep, bass filled tone.

"Fully fit and ready. The testes have been severed and all that remains is the limp penis. Tiny and adequate, nothing more than a feminine clit."

The deep voice laughed.

The doctor continued, "All hair has been removed. The lack of the testes will mean there will no further growth. I believe you will find the breasts satisfying. I have sucked the nipples to the surface. You will enjoy tweaking them to your pleasure."

"And hers!" said the other. Who then asked, "And what of the hole?"

"It is plucked and pink. Ready for your doing."

"Yes, yes!"

"We were lucky," said the doctor, "that Antonius had such a feminine physique. Not like his father. Definitely his mother's child. He had the dainty arms of his sisters, with full lips, big eyes, and that tiny nose. We have done him a favour. We have released him from any manly duty and given him his rightful place."

"To be my cum-filled whore," boasted the deep voice.

I tried calling out to them. To bring them in here. To release me from my chains and explain themselves. It was of no use. I was too weak. And sleep came over me again.

"Time to wake up," said a voice.

I recognised it. It was the voice of the deep tone. I opened my eyes and saw before a man of large stature, wearing a senatorial robe. His manly face, bearded with a large Roman nose, looked down at me. A smile was pasted across it.

There was no longer a gag in my mouth, and my shackles had been released. I was laid upon a bed, fully naked but for a collar around my neck. The cold attacked my body and I noticed the lack of body hair upon me.

"Where am I?"

"At the mansion of Mirthratus."

"Who are you?"

A hand came down towards my face and I felt the sting of a slap.

"I am Mirthratus. Your new master."

"I have no master," I told him. My voice higher than normal.

Another slap, this time to the other side of my cheek. Before I could recover I felt the tug of the collar on my neck forcing me to my knees. The collar choked me and I struggled for breath.

"They told me you had lip," he said. "But just let me beat that out of you."

He let go of the collar and I fell back upon the bed.

"But first," he said, "perhaps it is time to realise just what has happened."

Mirthratus walked across the room to a large mirror. He pulled it in my direction and called to me to view it. I got to my feet, feeling noticeably weaker, somewhat smaller, and walked towards it, aware of my nakedness.

"Recognise yourself?" he asked me.

And there I saw a reflection, not of me, but of a woman. There was soft skin throughout and large nipples. I held a hand to my small breasts – but breasts, all the same. I cupped them with my hand; they were tender and good to the touch.

Mirthratus laughed. Then asked me to explore further, down below.

I could see my penis, shorn of its former size. It was nothing more than half an inch long. I held it my hand, it easily fitting between my thumb and finger. Then I went further, to my testicles... and nothing.

In panic, I lifted up my tiny penis and felt below. They were gone. I had been ripped of them. It was clear, I was now nothing more than a eunuch.

Mirthratus started laughing.

I turned from the mirror. Realising my new form, my naked exposure. Realising what had become of me and perhaps what was my future.

"Like the new body?"

"You're a monster!" I shouted, starting to cry. I ran back to the bed and held my hands across my mouth.

Mirthratus followed me, slowly. He said, "You have a new name, too. Antonius is no longer. You are now Antonia. My new maid. My new whore!"

I felt a tug at my collar once more. The force pushed me towards my abductor, as he brought his face right next to his. He said, in his clear, bass filled tone, that it was time.

"Time for what?" I asked him, trembling.

"Time for me to get my money's worth!"

And with that, he pushed me face down upon the bed. I tried getting up, but his weight was too much. One of his bear like hands pinned my neck to the mattress, whilst his other hand cuffed both of my arms together behind my back. He then pushed me so my legs dangled from the bed, my bottom half fully exposed. I shouted out to him to stop, to get off from me. But all my screams were of no use. They just made him laugh.

"Let's see what we have here," he told me, panting now.

I felt a finger inserted in my anus. Warm, but tough. He began circling then pushing it in and out. He chuckled and then whispered in my ear, "Nice and tight. Just the way I like it."

By now I had accepted my fate. I was to be raped in my virgin ass.

If I thought the finger was intrusive, I had not bargained for his penis. God, it almost ripped me open. It felt as if a stiff rod was shoved inside of me. It inched in, bit by bit, and I didn't know when it would stop. Tearing me open inside, finally taking away my masculinity. This was his exercise in making me understand my new nature and new life. And then, when I thought I could scream no more, I felt the curly hairs of his pubes. There I was, impaled and ready to be fucked.

Slowly he pulled himself out, then put it back in, picking up his pace. In and out, sucking the air out of me. He found a rhythm and I joined him in it, each time it was coming out I prayed it was the last. I started to plead with him, to beg him to stop. My whimpers had no effect but to increase his speed and force.

I had no choice but to bite down upon the mattress in front of me as I was mercilessly fucked in my anal passage.

"Take it all!" he shouted to me, grabbing my collar and shaking my head up and down. "Take it all, you fucking slut!"

And then he seized up and such was the pressure on my throat I was choking.

"Yes, yes... yes," he said, releasing the grip on my neck. I began to breath again as he fell against my back, limp now, no longer full of anger. His cum spurting into me.

He nestled upon my ear and whispered. "I'm glad I was your first. I'm glad it was me who fucked away your virginity."

With these words ringing in my ear, he pulled himself from me. The absence of his dick was felt in my hole. As I heard his footsteps move across the room, I felt my ass with my hands. Cum seeped out of my hole and I felt its new stretched size: gaping and large. I had been fucked and abused, and was left to suffer the consequences.

"This is your life now," Mirthratus said. I turned to face him, walking back towards me, holding a large stick.

He pushed me against the bed again and slapped my ass. He told me, "You will never forget this new life of yours. You will never be allowed to escape."

I then felt the stick come against my left buttock – a burning pain! I screamed out and tried to move, but was limp and useless by his brute force. The stick was removed and I then knew what it was: a branding instrument.

Falling to the floor, unable to tend to my throbbing ass, I heard Mirthratus's dark laughter. He showed the stick to me and its end insignia: M for Mirthratus. Yes, he was correct, I would never be allowed to forget the shame of becoming his whore.