Whore Wife

Story Info
A wife turns a trick to help her husband get his promotion.
2.9k words
4.38
126.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
203 Followers

My husband is forcing me to write this. Well, maybe forcing is too strong a word. Strongly encouraging me perhaps is better, much in same way he strongly encouraged me to fuck his boss. There, I wrote it down. He is also strongly encouraging me to call myself a whore, which is, essentially what I am. I fucked his boss to get him a promotion, there is no kidding myself; I am a whore.

"So what does that make you?" I ask my husband.

"What do you think? I'm your pimp honey" he replied with an evil grin on his face. He is so proud of himself.

I have to admit something else. I like him calling me his whore, it turns me on. Growing up a Catholic latina, the word puta,whore, is the worst insult you can hurl at a woman. I could have never dreamed that the word would one day apply to me, and that it would make me wet when my husband calls me his sweet latina whore.

I could justify the whole thing rationally, after all my husband got his promotion, which means more money for him and lots of gifts, such as jewelry, a new car and more for me, but that would really only reinforce the inevitable conclusion; I am a whore. I even like writing it as much as I like hearing my husband say it. He is now strongly encouraging that I end this confessional preamble and get to the sexy parts.

"The readers really do not care how much you like being called a whore, they want the sexy bits to jerk off to."

Even that idea, that someone reading this is going to masturbate to my adventures in prostitution (that word is too proper for my taste), is a turn on. Let me again state that it was my husband's idea, I had no desire, or even fantasy to fuck his boss. It all sprang from his evil mind.

We met when we were both in college and married in our early twenties. Bob is only the second man (not including my "john") I have ever been with, and after ten years of marriage, we still have a great sex life. He is a a Scott-Irish mutt and and I'm a Latina of Cuban and Colombian descent. No children yet, we don't feel ready, but we will someday. Although after what has happened, I think I want to put it off a bit longer.

I can't remember when or how he first brought up the subject of his boss's divorce--I'll call him John--and how he would talk about how difficult it was to meet women, how lonely he was, that sort of thing. All very casual, I didn't give it much thought, he was just making conversation about the guy he works for, nothing out the ordinary. Then he began talking about the promotion and raise that he deserved, that he was the hardest worker in the division, the most qualified and so on, but that John is so unhappy and lonely he just could not see up from down. He wished he could do something for the guy to help him out. Did I know any single women to set John up with?

"The guy has thing for Latin women, he told me he thought you are really beautiful."

I was flattered, but not suspicions.

I said, "All my friends are married, I really don't know anyone single."

"How about any married friends?" he replied very innocently, or as innocently as one can say something like that.

"Bob that's evil." I giggled.

"I'm just saying, a roll in hay to relax this guy and get me a promotion, it'll mean more money..."

My husband went on with this line of reasoning a bit too long, and my suspicions were aroused, but I played along.

He finally came up with the idea of inviting John over for dinner.

"Just the three of us?" I asked.

"Sure, wine and dine him, we've never socialized with before, maybe we can pitch the idea of my promotion together." he said casually.

"We? It's your job. What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"Just look beautiful and show lots of cleavage." he laughed not so innocently. "He's got a thing for latinas like I do."

"Just cleavage?" I replied mischievously.

"Well maybe lots of leg as well and wear something tight to show off your ass" he said ginning that evil smile of his.

"Oh I see, show as much tits, ass and legs as I can, anything else?

"Yeah, dress as sluty as possible."

It was at this point that I realized that husband was pimping me out, I thought figuratively, to his boss. I also realized that I liked the idea, it was a turn on. I didn't, couldn't, imagine that he was at this point thinking literally to turn his loving wife into a trick turning whore.

"Alright, invite him for dinner next Saturday night, I'll convince him to give you raise." I said jokingly.

He walked over and gave me a big hug, squeezed my ass and said "You're the best baby."

I went shopping that week for the most expensive sexy dress I could find, really slutty, just as he requested. It was black, very tight, low cut with a leg slit almost to my ass, it didn't leave much to the imagination. I thought to myself, this ought to teach him a lesson. It's at this point that I should describe myself, perhaps, I should let my husband do it:

"My wife is a super hot, petite, slim, big breasts, long black hair, great teeth, clear olive colored skin, and a killer ass, big, but not too big, just perfect. I love to watch it wiggle and shake as I pound my meat into her."

"Alright, you are getting off topic, you are just describing me for the reader."

"But honey, your ass shaking is a description of you."

Anyway, the night of the dinner, Bob had a chef come to our house and cook a dinner for us. It cost a fortune, but in his mind well worth it. He didn't want me tired or stressed out. I loved the idea. About an half an hour before our guest arrivedm I came out of the bedroom in my new slut outfit. It looked like I had been poured into it. Bob's eyes practically popped out of his head.

"Now that's what I'm talking about baby. You look fucking super sexy."

Even the chef, a woman, gave me a second look when she saw me in that dress, and I don't think she was gay. She probably thought to herself, 'what a slut'.

When the doorbell rang, Bob insisted that I answer it. I wish I had a camera to capture John's face when he saw me. He gave me the once up, then down, then up again look, and I swear, licked his lips. John was another fair haired, white boy, but at least four inches taller than my 5'7'' husband. This was only the second time that I had met him, and on second look, he wasn't bad looking. He was in his late thirties, still had a full head of hair, and looked like he worked out, overall not a bad catch, I couldn't see why he was have trouble meeting women.

After the introductions, Bob played the host to the max, he loves it, and it seemed that he especially loved it when the guest is a man practically panting for his wife. He mixed cocktails for Bob, and poured me red wine whenever my glass was half empty. I didn't notice it, but he didn't drink at all. The conversation was all very proper and not out of the ordinary in the least, mostly small talk, although I did notice John stealing looks at my braless breasts throughout dinner. Our chef for the evening served us a delicious meal, as far as I can remember it, I was good and drunk by the time dinner was over and the chef went home.

We settled into the living room for some more drinks and conversation. John sat on the sofa, my husband and I, on two chairs facing him. I can not remember how my husband did it, but he very cleverly, somehow, steered the conversation toward sex. John began talking about how he missed sex with his wife, but not anything else about her, how he wished he could find a hot Latina woman "like your wife."

"Yeah I'm a lucky man right, I mean look at those tits on my wife, look at that ass. Joan stand up and let John have a good look at you."

At this point I was feeling very aroused having my husband talk about my body in front of a strange. I did as I was told, I stood about three feet in front of John.

"Turn around and bend over honey, show John that fantastic ass."

I turned around to give him the view, then bent over as far as I could in that too tight dress.

"You know John a woman like this deserves, nice things. I mean I buy her what I can afford. But if I got a promotion and a raise, I could buy her even nicer things. Joan would be very appreciative, wouldn't you honey, if got that promotion and raise."

Between the situation and the alcohol I couldn't for the life of me form a sentence, I just murmured a "uh huh."

"Joan take off that dress and show John your tits, he has been looking at them all night, let him have a real look."

I slipped off the two straps holding up my top and pushed the dress to the floor. I was only wearing a thong, and black high heels.

John sat up when my dress dropped to the floor his hungry eyes feasting on my body, his mouth open, he swallowed hard.

My husband was in hard sell mode, "John what do you say, do I have that promotion and raise? Joan would show you her gratitude, isn't that right honey. If John gave me the promotion you would be grateful?"

I made some sort of sound to signal my agreement with that statement. I would have agreed to anything my husband said at this point. Standing naked in front of a man who is not my husband made me more than a little moist.

Finally John said, "Yeah Bob, the raise and promotion are yours pal, whatever you want."

"Great John, I know you well enough to know you are a man of your word. Joan get on your knees honey and show John how grateful you are."

John was was on his feet before my knees hit the floor. I closed the distance to John walking on my knees. He quickly unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. In front of my face was a pup tent with a big pole. My hands were shaking as I grabbed the elastic of his shorts and quickly pulled them down. His cock popped out like a jack in the box and hit me in the jaw.

I let a little scream and said; "Jesus your cock is fucking huge."

My husband said latter that those words was like a knife to his heart. It never occurred to him that his six foot plus boss had a bigger cock than him. For a smart guy he can sometimes be dense, poor dear.

I had forgotten all about my husband sitting six feet away from me, all I could think of was this huge penis in front of my face and how am I going to get it into my mouth. I instinctually grabbed it with my right hand and began stroking it. John let out a groan. I studied the penis in my hand as it became even stiffer. I was in a trance at this point, my mouth just opened by itself and I forced as much of that cock into my mouth as I could. John's hands grasped my head and he worked his fingers through my long black hair. Slowly at first, he bucked his hips forward to meet my mouth and pushed my head towards his manhood. He picked up speed with his hips and hands fairly quickly, soon he was quickly and forcibly fucking my mouth with his cock while pushing my head to take more of his enormous penis in my mouth. I was not used to such a large cock, my jaw began to ache and I would gag on some of the deeper thrusts down my throat, my husband had never fucked my mouth so roughly, fortunately he didn't last very long. I felt his legs and ass tighten, just before he pulled out of my mouth, he let out a cry and shot three large loads of sperm all over my face and tits. He collapsed on the couch. I spread John's spunk all over my tits, I read somewhere it makes a good moisturizer.

It was at this point I heard the familiar groan of my husband as he orgasmed. He had been sitting in the chair watching and jerking off to the sight of his wife getting throat fucked by another man. I looked over at him as his sperm dripped down his hands still gripping his cock. He had the same look on his face that I imagined I did, gazed satisfaction.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the next few minutes but I do remember lying on the floor fucking my pussy with two fingers. John, after a short while had composed himself, saw me masturbating on the floor, quickly got up, picked me up off the floor and carried me into the hallway leading into our bedroom.

"I've been a selfish prick. You need a good fucking."

He brought me into my bedroom, the one I share with my husband and laid me on my back. I hadn't noticed that he had closed the door behind us. My husband was now on the outside of his own bedroom, while his wife was getting her pussy licked by his boss. He was good at it too.

He brought me to a shattering orgasm very quickly. Then, having regained his hardness, proceeded to fuck me hard and long, slow and fast, front, back and sideways.

At one point John licked my asshole, then slid his spit covered finger into my ass. After a long while, he pulled out his finger and replaced it with his dick. He was fucking my ass and, after the initial shock and discomfort, I loved it, it was my first time. I finger my clit as he thrust himself deep in my ass. It was the last thing I remember.

My husband later told me he sat on the floor outside the bedroom jerking off listening to my screaming orgasms. He said it killed him listening to his wife get fucked by another man but, at the same time, and in equal measure, it made him super horny listening to his wife getting fucked silly.

John was gone when I awoke. I walked bowed legged into the living room and found my poor husband on the couch with dried cum on his cock and hands. Later that day, I told my husband about my first anal fucking at the hands of his boss. The thought that another man had performed a sex act on his wife before him, drove him insane. He immediately stripped me naked in the kitchen, where we were seated, threw me belly first on to the kitchen table, grabbed some extra virgin olive oil to lather up his cock and my asshole, all the while calling me a dirty filthy ass fucked whore. Then without any foreplay, he roughly shoved his cock into my ass and fucked me hard and fast until he shot his spunk deep in my ass. I am not ashamed to admit that I loved every minute of it.

My husband said that his boss never discussed the night, except to just gave him a polite thanks "for a wonderful evening." I asked my husband how he could be so sure that the guy wasn't going to renege on the deal, or ask for more sessions with his whore wife.

"I worked with the guy for five years, I know the guy, he's a real straight arrow. A deal is a deal with John."

He was right, he got the promotion and the raise. A year later, John met someone from out of town and left his job to be closer to her. My husband got his job. John, before he left, recommended him for the position. My trick paid off twice for my husband.

As for our marriage, my whoring has only given it more spice. We role play now, with yours truly as the whore and my loving husband as a john in need of my services. Of course, I have lots of new and expensive babbles. Only thing is, I am not playing a part, I really am a whore, and I love it.

My husband also liked his role as my pimp. Just the other day he mentioned that his new boss is an attractive woman, recently divorced. He says she is very nice. He also says that he thinks that she is attracted to women. My husband is an evil man, and I love him for it.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
203 Followers