Whores in My Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

Nikki teased my wife for a moment; her tongue licked around her pussy and deliberately avoiding her scorching pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhh…!” Connie could not tolerate any further and she pleaded. “Suck me Nikki…eat my pussy.”

Nikki stopped teasing her; looked at my wife- smilingly- and her sticking tongue attacked Connie’s burning cunt. Her tongue flicked over her swollen cunt lips, licking it from to top to bottom and then bottom to top.

“Yeaaaaahhhhhhh…!” I watched my wife cooing with excitement.

“You like it, baby?” Nikki raised her head from between my wife’s thighs. “You like having your pussy licked?”

“Yeahhhh! Oh, Gawdddddd I love it!” Connie whispered hoarsely. “Please lick my cunt…your tongue feels so good there.”

Nikki again buried her head between the welcoming cunt lips of my wife and ran her tongue around the lips of her pussy once more. I gazed hypnotically as Connie moaned again and raised her hips to force her pussy into my sister’s sucking tongue. NiKki’s face was buried into my wife’s pussy and as a result her rear side was lifted high in air. I was directly looking into my beloved sister’s spread taut arse. I gaped at her puckered hole, I felt like jumping and burying my tongue into that delicious looking brown wrinkled hole. The pouty lips of her hairy pussy slightly parted and I could see her pink labia and the engorged clit.

I knew that Connie loved the feel of a tongue inside her cunt. And I had never hesitated in going down on her. The way my wife was moaning and tossing in the bed, I could feel her state of enjoyment through which she was going through right now. I had never expected that Connie would respond with such intensity to her cunt lapping by someone else and that to by a woman.

My cock was throbbing with excitement and I knew that if I would not stop massaging my cock, it would soon erupt into a tremendous volcanic eruption. So I released the grip on my cock. It throbbed violently, but thank fully it did not erupt.

Nikki face was still buried between my wife’s naked thighs and she was furiously working her tongue over Connie’s scorching pussy. She spread her cunt lips with her fingers and captured Connie’s tiny clit between her teeth, biting down on it gently. Simultaneously, she shoved her two fingers into Connie’s burning cunt.

I watched silently as my sister sucked my dear wife’s pussy. Her tongue was flickering over Connie’s tiny love bud, her fingers passionately sloshing into her horny burrow. My wife’s body was taut with excitement, her whole body rigid, her body arched thrusting her cunt into my sister’s sucking lips.

“Oh Gaaaaaddddd.” Connie screamed.

I could feel her approaching orgasm. I eagerly waited for it.

To my surprise, suddenly Nikki withdrew from her. Connie looked at her with great annoyance in her eyes.

“Relax honey.” Nikki smiled at her impatience. “I’m not finished yet.

Connie relaxed and waited for Nikki’s next move. I looked at my wife’s wide-open cunt, soaked with her passion juice and Nikki’s saliva. It appeared so deliciously wonderful.

Nikki picked a pillow from the side and placed it beneath Connie’s hips, spread her thighs to gain more access. Connie observed her silently, her little perky erect boobs heaving seductively with every breath. Nikki changed her position, rotated her body in such a way so that my wife’s naked body was stranded between her legs and Connie was directly looking NiKki’s puckered hole.

Nikki took Connie’s hand off the bed and placed it between her astride leg, over her dripping cunt lips.

“Suck me baby,” She smiled as her head lowered again. “While I finish you off.”

Nikki head was again buried between Connie’s waiting thighs; she covered her entire pussy with her open mouth and sucked hungrily. Connie bucked her hips and whimpered as Nikki’s tongue again touched her inflamed pussy. She gently nibbled over Nikki’s cunt lips hovering over her chest. Her fingers felt my sister’s horny puffy cunt lips, soaked pubic hair and the peeping inflamed clitoris.

I had never seen my wife sucking another woman’s cunt; I watched as she raised her head and tried to reach Nikki’s pussy with her tongue. Her tongue reached the parted lips and she tasted the sweet nectar from my sister’s beaver. However, Nikki was in little forward position and Connie had to virtually stretch her neck to reach to her cunt; therefore, she grabbed Nikki’s naked thighs and tried to pull her cunt close to her sticking tongue.

Nikki, in her position sensed Connie’s need as her she wiggled her ass and her body slid over Connie’s chest. She lowered her hips over my wife, her delicious cunt now in full reach to my wife’s projected tongue with minimal effort.

I had freed my cock completely and stopped massaging. No way, I wanted to waste my cum before this once in lifetime episode was over. My wife was now in a position to suck another woman’s pussy.

For the first time??? Certainly not…I guessed.

Without any hesitation, Connie reached out for Nikki’s welcoming cunt with her tongue. Placing her hands over Nikki’s hips, she eagerly pulled my sister closer to her sucking lips and let her face be smothered in Nikki’s ravenous pussy, tasting and lapping the delicious nectar so copiously flowing out of her pussy.

As NiKki was on top of Connie, it was not possible for me to see how actually my wife was playing with her tongue inside my sister’s pussy. However, I could sense that Connie must have taken my sister’s engorged clit between her lips or teeth and would be gently nibbling over it. NiKki was certainly enjoying my wife’s oral drills, which was quite evident for her moans and groans continuously growing in intensity.

The two of them, my elder sister and my loving wife, sucked furiously on one another's cunts. The cunt-lapping marathon continued between reverberating whimpers and groans for two horny women. My eyes were glued to the most fantastic act, taking place just before my eyes.

Nikki obviously had an advantage, as she was an early starter. Her tongue was shooting in and out of Connie’s swollen pussy lips. Connie was about to lose her battle; her hips were gyrating furiously trying to force her cunt into my sister’s sucking lips. She was groaning incoherently.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh…!” Connie moaned loudly from between my sister’s naked thighs. “I’m cummmmmiiiiinnnnnngggggg!!!”

She lifted her legs high in air and scissored NiKki’s head between her thighs. Her body went rigid and she bore her fingers deep into my sister’s ass forcefully. Her body shook with the terrific orgasm.

Nikki did not move from her place and kept sucking my wife’s dripping pussy. I could now only see her lips and nose buried deep into my wife’s pussy. She was also moaning and gyrating her hips; rubbing her cunt into my wife’s sucking tongue.

Once the storm was passed, Connie released her grip and her legs fell on the side. Nikki lifted her head off her soaked pussy. Her lips and nose were wet with my wife sweet nectar; her tongue was hungrily licking it off. She spread opened my wife’s pussy with her fingers and start playing with her clit. Her eyes looked delirious and she appeared like a cat, who just had tasted a fresh plate of delicious cream.

Nikki’s hips were now undulating at a faster pace. I could sense that my sister too was close to climaxing. Connie worked harder and harder to bring her off. From my position, I could see her nose buried somewhere into her anus and her lips hidden behind my sister’s naked thighs. While her fingers were boring into my sister’s creamy flesh of thighs, her right thumb was gently poking into Nikki’s anus, probably trying to tease her puckered hole.

Nikki was frantically thumping her hips, driving her cunt into my wife’s sucking mouth. Her eyes were close with excitement; she was crying with passion. Her body bucked and thrashed as Connie sucked her pussy.

Finally, she surrendered to the waves of passions induced to her body by my wife’s skillfully tongue; and with a loud groan she let go her passion melt into my wife’s sucking lips. I could feel my wife feasting on her tasty juices.

After a moment, Nikki’s body collapsed over my wife. For nearly three minutes the two of them gasped and tried to control the spasms of their bodies.

Nikki finally rolled off of her, turning around on the bed to settle beside Connie. She took my wife in her arms and kissed her deeply. Their tongue met, tasting the delicious juices of one another.

“Dear sis-in-law,” Nikki remarked lustfully. “You sure have got a very delicious pussy.”

“So do you, dear.” My wife answered as her hand traveled down and her fingers gently caressed my sister’s soaked pussy.

Chapter 3

I staggered away from the door. Nikki and Connie were relaxing in each other arms. I could guess that they were not finished yet.

My cock was still hard; I had to use all my will power to prevent my hands from beating my cock to ejaculation. Now, I had a burning desire to ram my cock into a tight slick pussy, and shoot my load until my balls were completely drained. Had there been any woman other than my sister, I would have probably entered into my bedroom and fucked the two horny women hard. But one of the women inside the room being my elder sister, I did not know how she would respond to my intrusion. Fucking my wife might be okay for her, but how much she would appreciate the idea of fucking her own younger brother; only God knew the answer. Though, after seeing her with my wife, I had no qualms about incest and was ready to fuck her given an opportunity.

I fought with my temptation, finally deciding to leave the ladies alone. I pulled my pants and somehow tucked my raging hard on into it. I came out of my house noiselessly, locked the front door and stood in the darkness. I could now understand the reason for total darkness in the front yard. Connie had done it deliberately; to repel any unwanted visitor so that no one could disturb them during their lesbian fucking.

I slowly walked back to my car, opened the door and sat on the driver’s seat. I realized that I was sweating with excitement. I rest my head against the seat and closed my eyes. Suddenly the whole episode scrolled in front of my eyes like a motion picture. Oh God!!! I opened my eyes. My cock was still straining inside my pants. I undid my buckle, lowered my pants and underwear, and pulled my cock out of its confine.

I opened the driver’s seat door and enjoyed the fresh night breeze. My car was parked on the side of the road, a region covered in semi darkness due to the trees on the side of the pavement. The nearest street lamp was at quite a distance.

I again closed my eyes, and began beating my meat. With close eyes, I visualize myself sitting in my bedroom, and my wife and Nikki making love on the bed. I watched them as they ate each other’s pussy. Then, I dreamed Connie asking me to fuck Nikki. I mounted between her shapely naked thighs, my cock slowly closing in, gently touching the soft curly hair covering my sister’s soaked pussy. I felt my cock head touching her cunt lips, parting it and slowly immersing inside her heavenly burrow.

Holy shit!!! Without any notice the orgasm hit and my cock began shooting the white frothy cum.

Alarmed, I grabbed my cock trying to prevent it from ejaculating in the car. I quickly turned ninety degree until my legs hit the road and in half-bent position my cock released the molten jism, which had been boiling for quite some time inside my balls. Spurt after spurt, my cock jerked between my fingers; the jets of cum flew in the air and landed on the road.

Someone shouted at me from a passing car, and I suddenly became aware of my vulnerable position. I was on the wrong side of the car and any passing driver, if a cautious observer, would see under his vehicles headlights what I had been doing. The roads were not completely empty and vehicles were passing occasionally.

Before I could begin my prayer; a car suddenly pulled up beside me. The side window opened.

“Hello… any problem…” A woman peeked out of the car window.

Then she realized about my condition, my pants half down to my knees, my solid cock jerking and shooting between my fingers. Her eyes bulged wide open with shock.

“Holy shit.” She cried.

Her head disappeared inside the car and she sped away, immediately.

Even in such vulnerable position, I could not suppress my laugh; and I laughed my heart out, my ejaculating cock still gripped in my hand, spitting the final drops of cum on the road.

That little episode calmed me down. My cock had stopped shooting and it was shrinking fast. I took the hanky from my pocket and cleaned the oozing cum from the cock head. Again, I casually sat on the seat and relaxed. Although, I was not ashamed of sitting naked with my now flaccid organ and with my car doors wide open, yet I felt that it would not be wise to continue sitting there. The woman, who had just witnessed the culmination of my self-gratification, might inform the police. Therefore, I pulled my pants back and hit the road.

I drove aimlessly for about half an hour, trying to think about my next course of action. So many things had happened in just one day. My wife had been cheating on me; she had a lesbian lover, and worst of all her lover was my own sister; I had seen my beautiful sister completely naked for the first time in my life—and – and—I had just whacked my cock thinking about fucking my own sister.

Finally, I made up my mind. I loved my wife and could not think about living without her. Anything that makes her happy would be fine with me. I decided that I would not tell her what I had seen. Her affair would remain a secret, so that she could continue her lesbian affair with my sister.

Nevertheless, I was little confused about Nikki. After seeing her naked and fucking my wife made me horny about her. My whole perception about her had changed drastically. I wanted to feel my fingers caressing her delicate hairy pussy lips-- my tongue flicking her engorged love bud--my rampant cock sawing through her willing cunt. Ever since my marriage with Connie, I had never felt like this about another woman.

“Oh God!” I again visualized my thick cock pumping her pussy. I wanted to fuck my own sister—badly -- I did not know whether it would happen ever. It was still very hard to believe that my sister would agree to fuck her own sibling.

But; did I know her really well? I never knew she loved women. Perhaps she would agree to fuck me. I did not have any clear-cut answer.

I called Connie from my cellophane and announced about my return. She expressed a pleasant surprise, and informed me that Nikki was also with her. I drove for few more minutes before finally pulling up my car in front of our driveway.

The front yard was well illuminated now. Both the ladies were standing in the portico, grinning ear to ear. I drove the car directly to the garage.

“Hi honey.” Connie hugged and kissed me, as I came out of the garage. “You look tired.”

“Yeah…it was a long journey.” I tried to recall for the reason of my tired look. Was it from a long journey or was it from extreme voyeuristic experience, I witnessed about twenty minutes ago? I did not have the answer.

As Connie withdrew from me, Nikki came forward and hugged me lightly. There was nothing erotic in her hug, yet I suddenly felt my cock growing in proportions. I carefully yanked my ass away from her contact fearing that she might feel my hardness.

We all went inside the house. I left my briefcase on my study table and went into my bedroom. The room was in prefect order, no trace of things that were happening in the same bedroom; bed sheets and covers were pulled properly, the wineglasses were gone—everything looked neat and tidy. Nikki and Connie had worked very efficiently in rearranging the room.

I immediately went to the bathroom, dumped my clothes into the laundry hamper and hit the shower.

After a long relaxing bath, I came out of my room. The dinner was already served; both the ladies were waiting for me. I silently ate my dinner. Connie noticed it, but I told her that I was tired. She looked at me sympathetically.

The fact was that I maintained a deliberate silence, as I found it very difficult to hold the truth from them. I desperately wanted to tell them what I had seen, and that I wanted to be a part of it. My whole resolution of secrecy was falling apart. My cock was in a constant state of full erection making it very difficult to hide my hard on. Every time I looked at my sister, I felt like tearing her gown and fuck her hard on the dining table itself.

Therefore, I immediately retired to the bedroom after the dinner. I turned the lights off, stripped my clothes and lay on the bed. I pulled the covers over my thighs. I badly wanted a pussy. I began massaging my cock while waiting for Connie to join me.

Connie was not very late. She joined me in ten minutes. I heard the rustling of clothes as she undid her shorts, and slowly slipped beside me. I always liked her that way; her delicate body spooned beside me, clad only in flimsy panties and t-shirt. She kept her arm over my body and snuggled close to me. My rampant cock hit her panty-covered pussy.

“Holy shit.” She exclaimed, sitting on the bed. “You’re awake Tim.”

“How could’ve I slept without filling your cunt with my juice, honey.” I gripped her right nipple through the t-shirt and pinched it hard.

“You bastard.” She moaned. “Now I can see, why you’re so tired.”

I did not reply but sat beside her and started undressing her. One by one, I pulled her t-shirt and panties off her body. She lay on the bed, her legs astride. I moved between her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. The room was dark but the moonlight entering through the windows provided enough background light. I could see my naked wife glowing in silvery moonlight.

Connie fumbled with my cock, guiding its swollen head to her inflamed pussy, forcing it through her wet labia.

“Come on fuck me Tim, fuck me!” She teased my cock head over her pussy lips. “Fuck me hard!!!”

I realized she was still very wet. Her cunt was virtually dripping with a wild feverishness. For a moment, I felt pity about disturbing her lesbian delight with my sister. I was sure that they would have spent the whole night fucking their brains out. I thought about Nikki, laying on her bed in the guestroom, probably fingering her pussy in frustration.

“Yes baby…I’m gonna fuck you hard.” I replied. “Really hard.”

I forced the head of my rigid cock into the fluffy opening of her delicious cunt and slowly, very slowly imbed it inside her heavenly depth. Her hot cunt engulfed my sliding cock into a pleasant tight grip. My wife has a very tight pussy; even though she was well lubricated, I had to exert pressure in inserting my full cock length inside her.

Her body quivered with excitement as she felt my cock buried fully inside her scorching quim.

I began to fuck her with deep light strokes, boring her cunt again and again with my rigid tool. Her moans were slowly growing stronger. Her hips began gyrating on the bed, trying to help my moving cock better access to her delicious pussy.

I was overwhelmed with passion, and I knew that I would not be able to lost very long. Therefore, I increased the pace of my thumping, driving my cock in and out of her slick pussy at a faster rate. Connie rewarded me by increasing the thrusting of her hip; she bucked herself up trying to catch every inch of my rigid manhood. To further her efforts, she lifted her legs high in air, exposing her cunt to my onslaught.

My balls started to tingle. I fucked her harder and harder unsuccessfully trying to prolong my eruption. However, I had been carrying the excitement with me for last one hour, and even after jacking off once, it had not subsided. I lost the battle; lunged for the final time thrusting my cock deep inside her scorching pussy. My cock erupted in a rapturous orgasm.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers