Who's Birthday Present?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tako
Tako
10 Followers

"I've always wanted to do that for you," I told her.

"You're weird," she said, letting her hand idly caress and stroke my cage. I jumped and moaned a few times, both in pleasure and frustration. Soon she put her arm around my shoulder, and threw her leg across my waist and settled into sleep. I just watched television until the swelling went down. Again, I slept fitfully, but a little better than the night before. At least, my erections only woke me up a few times.

Sunday

Once again, I woke up before the alarm, or at least, the time when the alarm would have sounded. I was beginning to think that wearing the cage to bed every night might have some redeeming value – it would keep me awake in the morning, and without the hint of getting unlocked, then I'd have no excuse to stay in bed.. Knowing that whispering in her ear and rubbing her weren't going to get me unlocked, and not wanting to get horned up by satisfying her urges, I got up to make some coffee. I slipped on my pants and went out for the newspaper. I grabbed a cup and sat out on the deck, enjoying the cool morning breeze. Before long, my wife came out to join me. Seeing her toes, I started to get hard again, but tried not to let her know.

I resumed my yard work as she went off on her morning jog. Taking a break after an hour or so, I went inside to check my email. On impulse, I did a quick web search for "male chastity". There were a lot of weird devices out there, and quite a few sites discussing them, but most seemed to be more about torturing than about teasing. I was hoping to find something a little more comfortable than the cage that I was wearing, but it didn't look like there was much else out there. The adult product company where we bought some of our toys had a new item, a plastic cage that was supposed to be escape proof and undetectable at the airport security. Checking its web site, I saw some interesting pictures, but it seemed too bulky for wearing under normal jeans. Besides, the stainless steel cage that I was wearing was fairly comfortable, and certainly more escape proof. Sighing, I went back outside to work.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Yard work, cleaning, grocery shopping, dinner, and then a much needed shower. I was finally at the point where I didn't notice my cage much, so although I was swollen, I wasn't sore. She was already showering, so I hopped in to join her. As we soaped each other up, I began to get turned on again. As she soaped my back, she pressed her breasts against me and reached her hand around to my front. Damn, I was getting hard. "Hey, it's Sunday night," she said, "isn't this when you're supposed to get your birthday fucking?"

Remembering the key that she claimed to have left at the office, I shook my head.

"Don't see how that's possible," I answered.

She sat on the shower seat. "Here, if you can make me come, maybe, just maybe I'll have a surprise for you." Hoping that she was just joking about not having the key, I knelt down, letting the warm water cascade over my back. I licked her roughly, excited. She stopped me.

"No, it's not working. Use your hand on me instead." Standing up, she leaned against me as I stroked and massaged her mound with my fingers. After a few minutes, she let out a sigh. "Thank you," she said.

"Do I get a surprise?" I asked eagerly.

"I promised you a birthday fucking, didn't I?" she asked. Since she was done in the shower, she kissed me and left me to finish cleaning up.

"I'll be waiting for you in bed," she called out as she left. Damn it, my cock was getting hard, and when it's that swollen, it's practically impossible to get the cage off of it. Too late, I would just have to calm down and hope that by the time I got into bed it would soften.

Fat chance. When I got out of the bathroom, I could see the room was lit with a few candles and that she was lying in bed, a sheet up to her chest and she wearing a shiny black teddy. I slipped into the sheets and reached for her, but she slapped my hand away.

"No touching. Lie on your stomach and put your hands behind your back. Excited, I did so. I felt her putting the leather handcuffs on my wrists. Problem was, I was harder than ever, and so I would never get the cage off in my condition. How would I get my "fucking", I wondered. When she finished, I started to turn over, but she pushed me back. I heard her doing something, and I felt her lean over me. Putting her mouth up to my ear, she whispered, "I thought I would give you a nice surprise tonight, since you've been such a good boy."

"Umm, not to sound unappreciative, but I thought we were going to, um, you know…"

"Hey, if you want me to stop…" she said.

"No, no no no," I said quickly "I just thought that you were going to unlock me."

She massaged my back, thighs and ass with her fingers. "I don't know what gave you that idea," she said mischievously.

"You did. You said we were going to have sex." Now I was confused.

"I never said that," she answered, "I said that you were going to get a nice birthday fucking." And with that, she suddenly probed my ass with her finger.

Oh! "Um, oh, I, uh…" I stammered, "That's not fair!"

"Sure it is," she replied. She squirted some KY on a small probe and wiggled it into my ass. I resisted a bit at first, but soon I was moaning and bucking my hips to the penetration. After a few minutes, she switched to a larger one, and I continued to moan and thrust my hips. My cock was now swollen out of control, but I could barely feel it.

"Like that?" she asked. I could only stammer and pant. "I thought so." She stopped moving the probe, leaving me to writhe on the bed. I heard her doing something that I didn't recognize, and then she squirted more KY on my ass and guided me to turn over.

"Are you ready for your birthday fucking?" she asked. I looked at her positioning herself between my legs. She was wearing the harness with a red dong thrusting out from her hips. As I watched, she unwrapped a condom over the dong and leaned into me.

"Just relax," she said, "and I'm sure you'll enjoy this. I'm going to give you a nice fucking."

I was riveted by the sight of her with her harness, looking like she wouldn't take "no" for an answer. My cock tried to escape the metal cage, but it only succeeded in making me sore. She put some more lube on the end of the dong and pushed it up against my ass. It hurt as she pressed, and I felt the head move in to me a bit.

"No, wait, easy," I pleaded. She backed off for a moment and then pushed again. I could feel it stretching me.

"Easy, it's still hurting," I said. I closed my eyes to try to relax, and she moved in, then out, then in a little more forcefully.

"Ow, ow, ow, …oh… oooooohhhhh," I exclaimed as I felt the head slide past my sphincter. I opened my eyes to look at her. She was smiling sexily. "That feels so, so… unh, " I gasped as she pulled back. Slowly she pulled her hips back until the tip was almost out, and then leaning toward me, she pushed in, a little farther each time. Soon she was thrusting the entire dildo into me, and because it was rubbing along my prostate, I began to feel like I was about to come. The feeling was incredible, and I soon lost the ability to speak coherently.

"Oh, yes, unh that… feels… oh, mmm…", I stammered. She soon had me panting and shaking. I moved my own hips forward to meet hers. The entire time she just studied me carefully.

"Does this hurt?", she would ask occasionally. I could only shake my head 'no', since I seemed to be continuously on the edge of coming. But that was the problem, I was on the edge, but no farther.

"Oh, I want to come, please let me come, please, I need to come," I moaned wildly. But she just kept thrusting with the same rhythm, back and forth, in and out. She leaned in closer to me, changing the angle of the dildo.

"What's' the matter, don't you want to come?" she asked, teasingly. "Go ahead, you know you want to."

I shook my head again.

"What, you don't want to come? Want me to stop?".

I shook my head and mustered up what little concentration I could. "…Wanna come…. can't. Feels too, um… Uunhh…". My voice trailed off as I tried to focus on making myself come, but some reason the rubbing only made me crazy. That damn cage, not letting me get all the way hard, not letting me come. Everything felt so intense, so good, so… unh.

After what seemed like an hour, she finally slowed her thrusts.

"Damn it, no no, I want to come, I can't come, oh damn it…" I stammered like a crazed person. Finally she eased herself out of me.

"Well, looks like tonight isn't the night. No coming for you, I guess." I continued to lay there on the bed, almost sobbing in frustration. I was so close, so close to coming. My cock was sore, my balls were sore, all my muscles were sore from being so close. I barely noticed when she came back to bed from cleaning up. She unhooked my handcuffs and I rolled over.

"So, how was that?, she asked, smiling wickedly.

"Incredible. Frustrating. Oh God, I just want to come." I said, my voice shaking. Soon I fell asleep, still trembling with frustration.

Monday

No surprise, my morning attempt at an erection woke me up before the alarm. I was surprised to see that I had slept all night, so either I didn't have any during the night, or more likely, I just didn't feel them after being exhausted from my "birthday fucking". I was lying on my back and my wife's arm was draped over my chest, and her leg over mine. My ass still felt a bit sore, and my muscles felt a bit weak, so I laid there for a few more minutes before stirring. I tried to get out of bed without waking her, but she looked up. I crawled back in to snuggle with her for a minute. "Happy Birthday," she said, giving me a little kiss.

"Thanks, darling," I said holding her, "I'm getting up early. You can rest for a while." She drifted off again, and I got up, legs unsteady. I made coffee, got dressed, and woke her up before going to work.

"Don't work too late tonight," she called after me. No need to worry about that, I thought, I'll be lucky just to make it until lunch.

I felt myself moving slowly at work, both physically and mentally. In some way, though, it was a good thing to be someplace where I wouldn't need to worry about being teased and frustrated. Eventually, though, I had to go home. She was in the kitchen when I walked in.

"Hi honey," she smiled, "How was your day?" She reached down to feel my crotch, squeezing firmly. "How's my 'property'?" I hugged her back.

"Still there. Where's it gonna go?" I asked. "Which reminds me. You did remember the key at work, right?"

She stared at me for a moment. "Oh, the key. Yeah, I remembered it. Why?" she teased.

"Well, um, it's Monday, and it's my birthday, so, um, you know. Isn't it time yet?"

She looked wounded. "Oh, why, are you ready to come for me finally? You didn't come for me last night, so I figured that you just weren't interested anymore. Don't want to force you , you know."

"Yeah, right. Somehow I managed to get through the day. So, are you going to unlock me now, or do I have to wait until bed?" I knew what she would say.

"Oh, I can't unlock you now, we're just about to sit own for dinner. You'll just have to wait."

The evening passed, and she teased me mercilessly until it was time for bed. I figured that she was playing it up for all it was worth. I took a shower and hopped into bed. My wife came in some time later, I figured she was just trying to prolong my suffering. She took a quick shower and joined me, still damp and naked. Snuggling up close, she guided my hand down to her mound, her hair still wet from the shower. We kissed for a few more minutes, and soon she came softly. "Please fuck me," she asked.

"Um, I'm still locked up, you know," I smiled at her. She didn't smile back.

"Of course you are; it's still your birthday, so you're still locked up. That was your wish wasn't it? Now, eat me. Here, take this." She handed me the silicone dildo and pushed my head toward her thighs. Sighing, I once again sucked on her lips while I massaged her clit with my tongue. After she came, I continued to lick her gently.

"Honey, fuck me. I want to feel it inside me," she whispered. With one hand I pushed the head inside her wet pussy and teased her for a minute. She grabbed my arm and helped to guide it in, clearly not in the mood for play. I licked her as I moved the dong in and out. She moaned quietly, for some reason she seemed to be enjoying this more than usual. I, on the other hand, was practically beside myself with horniness. Finally she grabbed my head with her hands and held it to her bush. I licked firmly, all the while fucking her with the dildo. She came hard, pushing her hips into my face, and then settling back to the bed with a sigh.

I eased the dong our of her, and crawled up to lie on top of her. I kissed her, rubbing my body against her. God, she felt so good. "Are you going to unlock me yet? Please, please, I'm so horny," I pleaded.

She shook her head. "It's still your birthday, and you're getting your present whether you like it or not," she smiled mischievously. I moaned, and started to roll off, but she stopped me, holding my ass with her hands. She raised her legs around me, and guided the tip of my caged cock toward her wet pussy. I was so crazed that I tried to thrust into her, but that seemed to be what she wanted. We kissed, and my cage got ever closer to moving inside her. She pulled my hips closer. She wants me inside her, I thought. Carefully I eased it into her. She gasped a little, and pushed her hips up to meet mine.

"Careful," she warned, "don't push all the way." I pushed in and out, only the tip. She stopped kissing me and closed her eyes. Jesus, she was coming. I swore at her, angry that she could come so easily while I was so frustrated. I pushed in a little deeper. Despite the cage, my cock was swollen so much that I could easily feel her moist, hot pussy surrounding me. I continued to fuck her, thrusting gently so the cage wouldn't hurt her. When I realized that she was coming again, I felt my own orgasm begin to build. Quickly it bubbled up to the surface.

"Honey," I gasped, surprised, "I think I'm coming. Oh God, I'm coming with this stupid cage on."

"Yes," she encouraged, "come for me."

Only a few more moments, and then… I came. Not the wild volcano erupting deep inside her like I needed. No, the metal cage kept my cock firmly in check, kept me from spurting. Groaning, I managed a few small spasms, I felt a small dribble of come leak out and then… nothing. No huge release, no elation. Nothing. It just ended.

"No, no," I moaned to myself, "not like this. Ohhhh, is that it?"

She was just as surprised. "Poor baby, did you come? Was that all?"

I nodded, still breathing heavily. I barely felt myself pull out of her. I started to roll off in disgust, but she pushed my head, guiding me down to her pussy again.

"I'm not finished. I thought that you'd at least wait for me, but you're so inconsiderate. Now you have to make me come again. You'll just have to eat me some more."

"Umm, but I just came," I complained, feeling cheated.

"Oh, you barely came at all. Besides, I've gotten used to not cleaning up a mess afterwards, so you can just take care of it while you're down there." She pushed harder, I gave in, and soon her legs were over my shoulders, my tongue buried in her, tasting our salty mingled juices. As usual, it didn't take long for her to come. I could feel my own cock begin to stir again, but she didn't seem interested any longer. Before long, she was lying on her side, asleep, my arms wrapped around her, my semi-hard cock still locked in the cage and pressing against her warm ass. I fell asleep, wondering what I could ask for my birthday next year.

Tuesday

I awoke before the alarm. My cock was raging, stiff and purple in the cage. I was again lying on my side, my hips rubbing up against her ass, trying to come. I rolled onto my back, trying to calm down. At least it was Tuesday and my birthday was over. Finally, I could be free. I thought about how many different ways I could come, when my wife woke up. She rolled over on top of me, stroking my attempt at a hard-on.

"So, how did you like your birthday present?, she asked lazily. I was still frustrated, of course, but at least I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

"It was very nice. I'm glad you're awake - I'm looking forward to getting out of this thing now. Do we have time for a quickie? I'm still frustrated from last night."

She was quiet for a few moments. "Umm, no, no time right now. Besides, you did get to come, so what are you complaining about? You're lucky that you got that much."

I snorted. "Yeah, funny. That didn't count as coming."

She shrugged, and was quiet. I shook her.

"So, um, the key. Or are you going to make me wait until after work again?"

She pressed her hands on my chest and raised herself to look at me. "Well, I was thinking. This was kind of fun, and it hasn't even been a week. I've had my toenails done, and a nice massage, and I've gotten to come nicely every day." She looked away for a second, then looked back, "So, this is working pretty well for me. Besides, this way there's no mess to clean up, I don't get sticky afterwards. And if I do decide to let you come like last night, it's pretty easy for you to take care of it. I might miss your cock, but you do so well with that dildo that I could manage for a while."

"A while?!" I cried, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"What do you think I'm talking about? I'm saying that I don't see any reason to unlock you. I'm getting everything that I want. You even get to come, apparently, even though it's not a big one. Besides, this way, you'll continue to stay interested in me."

"But I'm always interested in you!" I almost shouted. What kind of game was she playing, I wondered.

She put her finger on my lips. "You're nicer, more attentive, and you have more energy around the house. Plus, I rather like being in control of your comings and goings. Certainly your comings." She smiled at me again. "What I'm saying is that I like things just the way that they are. I know it was supposed to be your birthday present, but I really don't want to unlock you," she said firmly. "Well, maybe for our anniversary next month. Just think about the nice fucking that I'll give you then."

I groaned. Some birthday present this turned out to be.

Tako
Tako
10 Followers
12