Who's Idea Was This Anyway?

Story Info
Peter has his way with unsuspecting Kelli, or does he?
1.8k words
4.19
53.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter smiled at himself as he held the voodoo doll in his hands. He just knew that all his hard work would pay off in the end. He had rigged the whole building with pen cameras. He could see what everyone was doing or not doing. Then a few days ago, he had this really bright idea, what if he could get that hot new girl he hired to do what ever he wanted. He had been lusting after Kelli since she first walked into his office and applied for her job. Today, Peter was going to put this voodoo doll idea to the test; he had a strong feeling about it. He found a strand of her hair on the back of her chair one day and taped it to the dolls head to make it work on Kelli...at least that's what he read on the internet that he should do.

Peter saw Kelli walk into the front door on his monitor. "Ok, here is my chance to test this thing." He said to himself. He brushed his thumb down the dolls stomach with a little pressure. Sure enough, Kelli put her hand on her stomach as if something disrupted her and she made a face. She stopped and looked around while holding her stomach and then went to her cubical.

"YES!" he shouted, it worked! Peter then pulled out his special compact monitor he kept locked in his desk. This one was connected to the microphone and cams he had installed special in Kelli's cubical, one under her desk so he could see right up her skirt, another from the ceiling so he could see down her top and another one so he could see her lovely face. He saw her enter her cubical so he sat back and got ready for the fun to begin.

He sat the doll on the edge of his desk. He looked at the divine Miss Kelli as she settled in for a day of work, he was pleased to see she had on a short skirt today. "Yes! Easy access today!" he thought to himself. He started out with a gentle pet to her hair. She reacted as if she could feel his hand smooth down her hair and tilted her head as if enjoying the thought of someone touching her. Then Peter decided to get more risqué. He whispered in the dolls ear to 'spread your legs'. He looked in the lap cam image and saw her legs relax and spread open casually under her desk. He opened up the legs of the doll and he started to gently massage its pussy. He could see Kelli reacting to his touch. She sat up straight, gasp for some air, tilt her head like trying to get rid of some tension, and then she would sigh and relax for a moment letting out a little moan.

Peter watched Kelli wiggle and wriggle in her chair in response to his molesting the dolls crotch. He could see on the lap cam that there was a moist spot growing on her panties where they pressed against her pout pussy lips. Peter whispers in the dolls ears... "le'ts get out of these panties". Next he sees her squirming without getting up out of her chair to get out of her dainty little lace panties and she discretely sliped them into her purse. "Spread your legs a little wider.." he whispered, "And scoot down to the end of your chair." Under his spell, she did as he commanded into the doll's ear.

"Enjoy it." He whispered. She clutched onto her desk for support and started grind the air under her desk. Peter was getting quite the show from his lap cam! Then he heard her start to moan. "Oh SHIT!" he thought to himself. She was really getting into it! Then Bruce popped his head over Kelli's cubical. "Hey, you ok?"

Kelli shot up into her chair, "Yeah, mmm, Yeah, I am ok. I'm fine."

"Well, it sounds like you don't feel good Kelli." Bruce continued.

"No, no, I am fine, really." Kelly responded

"Are you sure? It sounded like you were moaning in pain or something," he said.

"Bruce, I'm just not feeling too well, yanno, woman stuff. Ok?" She knew that would scare him back into his side of the cubical wall. Bruce turned red and dropped down behind his wall.

Great! Back to business, Peter thought to himself. He went back to rubbing the dolls crotch and playing with its chest.. "Scoot back down to the end of the chair and spread your legs..." he whispered. Kelli obeyed the voodoo suggestion. Soon enough, she started to moan again. This time it was louder more erotic, once more Bruce popped up.

"Should I call you a doctor or something? Are you going to be ok?" He asked seemed almost terrified.

"NO! IT'S CRAMPS!" She shocked herself at her biting rebuttal. Bruce fell back behind the panel once more... Kelli went right back to grinding the air under her desk. She can feel the cool air from a vent blowing on her hot lips, this only made her more excited. Peter continued to molest the doll and she continued to buck her crotch into thin air, giving Peter a show that got him rock hard.

Just as Kelli was near a momentous climax, Mary popped her head around the entrance of Kelli's cubical.

Mary spoke softly. "Kelli? Bruce came and got me, he said that you're not feeling well and making a lot of painful noises. He said that you disrupting everyone around you, Are you ok?"

Kelli shot straight up in her chair, "Yes, I am ok. It's just cramps, you know? Really bad cramps." She replied

"Well, maybe it would be better if you found a place to lie down until the cramps subside? What do you think? That way if it gets too bad, you're not disrupting everyone around you." Mary spoke with a soft concerning voice.

"Yeah, maybe your right, a place to lay down might help me out." Said Kelli

"I haven't seen Peter come in yet today, let's see if his office is empty and you can lay down n his couch." Mary offered.

Seeing and hearing this transpire, Peter rushed to hide his secret monitor and duck into his private bathroom so he would not be seen. Mary knocked on Peter's door with no answer. The two women step into Peter's office.

"Nope, doesn't look like he has come in yet today." Mary commented. "There you go Kelli, why don't you have a rest right there on his couch. I am sure he won't mind and if he comes in I will warn him that you're in here."

Kelli thanked Mary for her kindness and sat down on the leather couch. Kelli felt the hide of it on her bare bottom and drooling pussy.

Meanwhile, Peter had his whole office wired so he could see on his cell phone everything that just transpired. He could see Kelli perfectly. He whispers into the dolls ear to spread her legs, she sat down on the edge of the leather couch and leaned back as she spreads her legs wide. He is getting a perfect view from his cams of her pussy. Kelli went back to grinding the air and he teased the doll's pussy. She moaned and he smiled while whispering in the dolls ear, "Wouldn't you just love to have your pussy played with? Shake your head 'yes' if you want your pussy played with."

She slowly shook her head yes, "Do you want your nipples played with?" as he played with the doll's boobs. Kelli shook her head yes again.

"Do you want a man to walk in now and make you cum?" he prodded.

She cried out a loud "YES" and so he walks through the door and to his surprise, she didn't look even a little shocked at his appearing.

Kelli was in full heat and still grinding the air. Her pussy was glistening with moisture

He came in and asked, "So, you want to show me something?"

She nodded and reached down to draw his attention to her fully exposed pussy.

"That's nice." as he thought to himself, a lot better than that dolls pussy.

"Do you want me to play with you until you cum?" he asks.

She hisses a long "Yessssssssssss"

"Okay, but if you get to cum, then I get to cum inside you...ok?"

She shook her head vigorously and she opened her blouse so he could play with her tits.

He knelt down between her legs and with one hand, his thumb worked her clit and his fingers entered her pussy, his mouth and hands are busy at work molesting her breast and he could feel her cum on his fingers. Her pussy was strong and he could not wait to get inside of her. He asks her if that felt good and she nodded yes. He then asks if it was his turn and she nodded yes again.

He scooped her up and laid her full length on the couch and then he got undressed.

He crawled on top of her, congratulating himself in his head on such a wonderfully mastered plan to get into Kelli's pants. They kissed a few times but he didn't waste any time getting his cock inside of her. They worked and rocked their pelvises together as they orchestrated a simultaneous climax together. He held his cock deep inside of her, feeling the last few jets of his jizz spurt inside of her. Her cunt milked him to the end.

While still inside of her, he took a moment while recovering to looks into her eyes.

Guilt over rode him and said, "I'm sorry, but I feel that I should make a confession to you..."

Without moving her lips, he hears her say... "What? You mean about the voodoo doll and the cameras?"

He shakes his head and says "DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?"

Slowly Kelli gives him a crooked smile and holds him with her legs and arm wrapped around him tight. She glares into his eyes; again, the words are not coming from her mouth but are in his head! "Those were not your ideas you silly little man! I gave you those thoughts! I conducted this whole thing in my mind and your just my .... puppet... or doll you might say. Do you really think your THAT CREATIVE to come up with a camera and doll all on your own accord?"

Peter jumps up from on top of her and yells her to get out.

Kelli got up from the couch, straightened her clothes and walked back to her desk. In Peter's office, he said to himself, "GOD! THAT'S A FREAKY BITCH!" and then in his head he hears Kelli say,

"I heard that!"