Who's in Charge

Story Info
Things heat up at the park, then let loose in the bedroom.
3.2k words
3.83
20k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining bright on a passionate summer day at the park. The wind calmly breezed in a way that lightly brushed Jimmy's short hair. It helped him relax as he took a stroll across the bridge, trying to create a fresh start from things. Lately he had been thinking about his recent breakup. The woman who he had fallen in love with got relocated across the country, and unfortunately he was not flexible enough to move with her. For more than three weeks, he was emotionally torn, contemplating if he had made the right decision by choosing to stay in the area. Mentally, he was sad; sexually, he was hungry. He hadn't felt a warm, tight pussy in weeks, and as the days went on, he became easily aroused.

As Jimmy walked through the park, trying to enjoy the nature, his eye became drawn to a very attractive woman sitting on a bench nearby. Her beauty struck him like lightning, and he was taken aback by her stunning presence. He didn't want to check her out in a creepy and obvious way, so he found a nearby tree to lean on. He was amazed at her voluptuous figure, and became turned on at her big, natural breasts that filled her navy blue top. He was hypnotized through gazing at her, and his mind wandered with naughty thoughts.

Jimmy considered himself to be sexually dominant. Not in a BDSM sort of way, but he absolutely loved to take charge in the bedroom. As he slowly became aroused by gazing at this sexy woman on the bench, He imagined staring down at her, completely naked, while her ruby red lips wrapped all around his 10-inch cock. He pictured grabbing her long, red hair with one hand while penetrating her from behind. As he slumped on the bark of the tree, he became immersed in a sexual fantasy.

She stared out into the open grass while the wind continued to breeze through her hair, trying to calm her thoughts as well. It had been far too long since she had had sex, and she desperately wanted to be stimulated. For three months, her body longed for a nice, warm cock to reactivate her G-spot. Being more of a dominant person as well, she missed commanding guys during sex. Nothing would get her wet faster than when she got to be in control.

She had been on that bench for well over an hour, staring at families and couples walking in the park. A butterfly flew gracefully in the wind and broke her thoughts for a second. Her eye followed it to a tree where Jimmy stood, seeming to be just as dazed as she was. As the butterfly flew away, her eyes were fixed on him. It was like her wish had been granted. She couldn't help but stare at his muscled frame, accentuated by his tight, white shirt and his buzzed, blonde hair. She was mesmerized by his toned chest and broad shoulders, and increasingly became curious to see what was underneath his jeans.

Jimmy had tried not to make it obvious that he was staring at this woman from afar, but knew his cover was blown when he looked back at her staring at him. Her piercing blue eyes matched his glare, and then she reached for her purse and placed it around her shoulder as she slowly got off the bench. A million things raced into Jimmy's mind as she started walking towards him. He really didn't know what to say, but that stare from her seemed to say "I want you." She approached him, her eyes staring deep into his.

Trying to sound natural, he said, "Hey gorgeous. I'm Jimmy. What's your name?"

He figured that small talk was the right thing to start with, but she was bolder than he expected and went straight for the kiss. She rested her hands on his chest and locked lips with his, breathing passionately during their intense make-out session. Jimmy grabbed her hands and interlocked fingers as their bodies got closer. He could feel her firm boobs pressed on his chest, and his cock began to get erect as they continued. She felt his hard-on and gave him a sexy laugh. He started kissing her neck.

"God, you're fucking hot," he moaned. "I just wanna pound you so hard right now."

He broke locks with her hands and palmed her ass. She tossed her head back and giggled some more while his big hands squeezed her tight ass cheeks. He brushed hair off her shoulder as he continued to lightly kiss her neck. He knew that he needed to have her, and so did she.

She broke away from his touch, unzipped her purse, and brought out a small piece of paper and pen. Then she started to write.

"You never told me your name," Jimmy remarked as she was writing. She laughed again and kept writing. Then she folded up the piece of paper, tucked it in his hand, and gave him one more kiss. She whispered, "See you in an hour babe," and started to walk away.

Jimmy was thrilled. He was finally getting a hot piece of ass, and he knew that she was just begging for him to mount her endlessly. He watched her leave, his cock still rock-hard as he looked at her round, plump ass swaying with every step she took. Finally he opened the note that she gave him. It had her address, and on the bottom, she had signed her name "Erica" with a small heart. He really didn't want to wait a full hour, but from the way her body felt up against him and the tenderness of her kiss, he figured that she was worth waiting for.

As the hour passed, Erica used her time to get ready. She had changed into sexy lingerie, done some light cleaning in her condo, and prepared the maroon sheets. She was ready to handle Jimmy's cock. She couldn't stop thinking about being on top, riding him while he moans in pleasure. She imagined him panting hard. "Oh, god! Erica!" she would hear, him screaming in ecstasy when...

BUZZ!

He was waiting downstairs. Erica went to the intercom and told him to come up. She couldn't wait for her dominant fun to begin. Twenty seconds later, she heard a knock on her door. Jimmy could hear her walking toward it, excited to have her all to himself. He hadn't expected her to be in silk red lingerie when she opened the door. He froze and stared at her.

"Wow," he said, "I can't wait to fucking rip that off of you!"

That turned her on in an instant. She grabbed Jimmy by the back of his head and pulled him into her lips. They made out aggressively, caressing each other in a rough way. That's when their sexual dominance started to show their true colors.

"You gonna be my bitch tonight?" she asked while smiling at him. "That cock is all mine baby."

"Oh yeah?" he replied, "I'd love to see you say that when you're bent over, while I'm pounding that ass."

"Ooh!" she chuckled, "I like the way you talk."

Erica brought Jimmy fully into the condo as they kept making out. He loved sliding his hands down her soft, tender back.

"Take off that shirt," she commanded. "Right now."

He lifted his arms in the air and pulled off his shirt, while she brought her hands to his sculpted abdominals. He threw his shirt on a couch nearby, then went back to business. As he reached around her back, his curiosity of seeing her naked boiled over, and he snapped her bra off. It lightly fell to the ground, revealing her firm tits and hard tipped nipples. Erica smiled at his rising animosity. Jimmy knew that he was becoming hard again, and began to take his hand to the zipper of his pants. As they continued to kiss, tongues moving in unison, he unzipped his pants and gripped his cock through his underwear, stroking it a couple times before she noticed. She knew he was ready, and judging by how wet her panties had gotten since he entered, it was safe to say she was too. "Let's move this into the bedroom," she whispered. Then she took him by hand and started walking. He followed with ease.

Passion roared all over the room as they walked in. The sun peered through the large glass windows, lighting up the frame and maroon sheets of Erica's bed. It was as if nature became an envious voyeur to their romance. Both of them had waited too long for this moment, and didn't waste any more time. Erica slid her hands down Jimmy's chest and abs, then vigorously pulled his pants down, revealing his bright blue boxer-briefs. She gave him a sexy look, then went down and licked the bottom of his balls through his underwear. "Oh, damn!" Jimmy moaned, and threw his head back in pleasure. That flipped a switch in him. It turned him on so much looking down at her. He brought her back up and bit her neck while his hands massaged her ass. Then he grabbed her panties and ripped them off of her. She squealed in excitement.

He then smacked her ass and said, "Get your ass on the bed." She licked her lips and obeyed. She loved to play rough. Now totally naked and completely aroused, Erica got on her sheets and watched in awe as Jimmy quickly took off his clothes. She began to breathe hard as soon as she saw his stiff cock. She had to have it right there, right now. He walked over to the bed, stroking his dick with one hand.

"Lay all the way down," he said. Then he got on the bed and straddled over her naked body. He tossed his head back again when she put her soft, ruby red lips on the tip of his penis, just as he had fantasized. That was when Erica really went to work. She had one hand on his abs, the other on his cock, as she sucked him from beneath. Jimmy kept moaning and panting. He loved looking down at her while she took his dick deeper into her mouth. His hand made its way to the back of her head as she slowly stroked him.

"Oh yeah baby," he moaned, "lick those balls. Come on."

His heart raced when she ran her tongue from the bottom of his balls, all the way up his shaft. He felt her lightly scratch his abs with her other hand. His mind was swimming with sexual feeling as she kept going, being controlled by her tender touch. The thought of those firm, lovely breasts crossed his mind, and he grabbed one of them and softly groped her, while her mouth kept working on his cock. When she looked up and saw a small drop of cum emerge from his tip, she knew it was her turn to be pleasured again. She softly licked it off, then took control. She tightened her grip on his cock and said "Alright, get on your back. Now!" He liked the sound of that.

Erica got off the bed and watched as Jimmy adjusted himself. "Faster!" she demanded. When she saw that he was on his back, she got back on and crawled on her knees toward his dick. She slowly licked up his shaft again before climbing on top of him.

"I want you to put your fucking hands on those bars while I ride that cock," she ordered.

"Yeah baby, I like when you talk dirty to me," Jimmy responded as he gripped the frame of the bed.

She slowly eased her wet clit onto his dick and began moving. She wanted him to scream like a bitch as she bounced up and down on his cock. She gradually started grinding harder, reaching back to tickle his balls. Jimmy knew he was getting fucked hard by this sexual goddess, and he felt he could not be more turned on.

"Ahh, yeah keep going," he panted. "I fucking love your pussy."

"Yeah?" she asked as she grinded harder.

"Aw yeah. I like watching those big tits bounce up and down too. Keeps me fucking hard!"

She got even wetter as she went faster. She bent down and gave Jimmy a kiss before feeling his chest with both of her hands. He could feel her starting to scratch his pecs. She was aggressive, and he enjoyed it. It felt amazing to him as he gripped the bars of the bed firm, while she tossed his midsection up and down with her curvaceous hips. He tried to sit up and return her kiss, but she pushed him back down on the bed with a soft 'thump'. She was in full control, and loved every minute of it.

After a couple of scratches and serious pleasure, Erica slowed to a halt and reached down to kiss him again. They shared an intense kiss, both of them wanting the other so badly. When Jimmy released his hands and brought them around Erica's back, they rolled over. Now he was on top of her, and he was more than ready to handle that sweet pussy with his throbbing cock.

"Let's have a little fun," he said as he began to stroke inside her. Her eyes widened as he went deeper.

"Ah, your pussy feels so good," Jimmy whispered to her as he went down to lick her nipples. Erica cried out "Oh yes baby!" which got him really excited. Then he stared right into her piercing blue eyes and picked up speed. Her boobs jiggled as he thrust inside her. He liked watching her breasts respond to each hard pound he gave her. She spread her legs wider as while he put all his sexual energy into her. That's when Jimmy put a hand to her throat and really took charge.

"You like that don't you?" he told her, still looking deep in her eyes. "You like this dick? Huh?"

She began to scream in pleasure. He pounded her harder, arching his back and going even deeper. She gave him a soft look, while he gave her a rough one in return. He felt the wall of her vagina closing onto his hard cock, and it felt great.

"Oh man, your pussy's so tight," he was moaning harder, using his broad legs to pump harder inside her. Erica could feel herself starting to orgasm. She brought him in closer, grabbing his ass as he continued to pound her. She felt like her heart stopped as she took in all ten inches of Jimmy's rock-hard penis. The bed shook and squeaked as their bodies crashed into each other on the mattress. Her boobs were rubbing against his chest when she moaned louder, letting out a huge shriek.

"Oh god! Oh god, I'm cumming!" she yelled.

"I want to hear you cum baby," he replied.

She grabbed hard onto his lower back, her eyes rolling as she finished her orgasm. He was still going in deep.

"You want me to fuck you from behind?" he asked her as he slowed down. She nodded and smacked his ass again to get him off of her. He kneeled on the edge of the bed while she turned around. He wanted to handle her ass all night, making her moan several times. When she was on all fours, ass high in the air and hands gripped on the bars, he slowly entered.

Jimmy started out in slow, easy pulses behind Erica, keeping her wet. His hands were anchored on her ass, massaging and slapping her ass. She moaned every time he gave her ass a hard smack.

"You like that?" he asked. SMACK! He slid his cock slowly in and out of her.

"I can't hear you babe," he told her. SMACK!

"Oh yeah," she panted.

He got a real thrill out of looking above her, arched on all fours while he dominated her from behind. He started to go faster, trying to fulfill his fantasy. Her ass bounced and her boobs swayed as he gave it to her faster and harder. He cupped her boob with one hand, rubbing her nipples in between his thumb and index finger. Then he grabbed her hair with the other hand and pounded harder inside her. Erica tossed her head back as he pulled her hair, looking at the frames of the bed shake while he pumped his cock in her firm ass. Jimmy kept moaning louder as he smacked her ass hard and gripped her hair tighter. "Get down!" he commanded, and pressed her head down on the mattress.

As she lowered herself, he thrust deeper, her ass propped against his waist. He arched his back some more while she gripped the bars tighter. She reached for his hand to lock fingers, but he instead put two of his fingers in her mouth. He liked the sight of watching her become submissive to his sexual hold.

"Oh Jimmy! Fuck me harder!" she screamed as he mounted her from above.

"Yeah, who's your bitch now?" he said, "I'll give you this cock all night baby."

Now it was almost Jimmy's turn to cum. Erica's pussy was getting tighter, and didn't know how much more pleasure he could take. Staring down her sexy red hair and soft, pale skin made him want to be inside her all night long. He could sense that he was about to cum any second.

"Oh babe, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum inside you!"

His pelvis collapsed against her ass a few more times, thrusting deep inside that tight, warm cunt. Then he couldn't hold it anymore, and groaned loud as he exploded hot jizz. He quivered with each burst of cum shooting out into her pussy. She could feel him releasing inside her, and she loved the sound of his groans while he came.

He finally pulled out, and her clit began to leak drops of hot semen onto the bed sheets. Jimmy watched as it surfaced, smiling a little as it created a small pool of cum. Erica rolled over and smiled at him.

"Hope I served you well, master," she said.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "You sure did. Damn, I needed to get all that sexual energy out. I hadn't done it in three weeks!"

"Well I hadn't in three months!" she laughed. "God, I needed that."

Jimmy began to get off the bed to put on his clothes when Erica grabbed his arm.

She looked at him and said, "When can we see each other again. I'm gonna be thinking of you all the time now."

He said, "I know, same here. How about we go at it again tomorrow?"

"Yes, I would like that," she agreed. Then he got up and put on his clothes. She still sat on the bed and stared at him, the same way that he had stared at her at the park just an hour and a half before. What a perfect day, she thought to herself as she led Jimmy out of the sun-lit room, where they would spend quite some time together from now on.