Who's On Top Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole and her sister connect with Jim.
4.1k words
28k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

Nicole and I had several wild sexy nights since the Tyler and Parnell night. I had asked her about the video tape a few times but nothing ever came of my question. Then one night, while in her bed after a hot fuck session she said, "Would you like to see that tape?"

I knew instantly what she was referring to and with an intent look said, "Yes."

She reached for the remote on the night stand, turned on the TV and started a video tape. The first scene was Nicole sucking my dick. Then my dick slowly slipping into her pussy then me fucking her cute ass, she hit pause and looked at me saying, "You like?"

I said, "Yeah, but is this all that was recorded?"

She smiled and teasingly asked, "What more were you expecting?"

She knew what I was asking but wanted to hear me say it. I said, "Well the parts with Tyler and Parnell. Did that come out?"

"You look disappointed. Were you looking forward to see them again in action?" She said, with a big smile.

I didn't reply. She started to play with my cock and balls and said, as if talking to them, "Do you want to get hard again little Jimmy?" She looked up at me and said, "I'll show you the part with Tyler and Parnell but if you get hard I get to fuck you with a bigger strap-on."

A few times when she had me good and drunk she talk me into letting her strap-on fuck me in my ass. We'd finish with me fucking her ass. In the morning I'd promise myself I won't let her talk me into that again but she could be so fucking sexy that she'd break me down and it would happen again.

"Well, do we have a deal?" She said, reaching out her hand to shake on it.

I looked at her hand and was positive she was not going to win this bet. Me getting hard from seeing Tyler and Parnell sexually abuse me? No, fucking way.

"Sure." I said and grabbed her hand and shook on it, confidently.

She smiled and said, "Deal."

She fast forwarded the video, she must have had the scene memorize because it stopped right at the beginning of the three-way. There I was sucking on Tyler's dick while Parnell was pounding my ass. The suddenness took me by surprise. The quality and clarity was excellent. The scene almost jumped off the TV. I thought she must have had it worked on by a professional. "Shit." I thought my private life was becoming public step by step.

Then she said, "Didn't Tyler do a great job on editing and enhancement?"

"Tyler?" I almost screamed.

"Yeah, he does video editing as a hobby with a couple of friends."

I remained silent and watched as Tyler came in my mouth then, at Nicole's request, he came on my face. Then the scene repeated but this time in slow motion. "Fuck!" I thought. Then it repeated again even slower this time. It showed Tyler rubbing his cum all over my face in slow motion while Parnell was still fucking my ass. Then the video showed Parnell fucking me as he came in my ass. My personal memory of the night was foggy since I was drugged but this was bringing it all back.

Then all of a sudden Nicole stopped the tape and jumped up and down on the bed saying, "You lose!" as she pointed at my cock, it was rock hard. I looked at it and thought, "Holy Shit, how the fuck did that happen?"

Nicole ran to her dresser opened a draw and pulled out a large strap-on. She pulled the other one out and put them side by side to show the difference. I think I remember her saying some time ago the smaller one was 6 inches long and 1.25 in diameter. The new one was longer and thicker. She had fucked me with the smaller one but I'd never seen the bigger one. The smaller one was white and the bigger one was black. I was very worried.

Nicole said, "Get on your knees babe and stick out your ass."

I just looked at her not knowing what to say.

She said, "A deal is a deal." She paused and when I didn't move she commanded, "Do it."

I didn't want to cross her, after all it was my own fault, I made the bet. I slowly moved into position. She was all strapped-in within seconds and kneeing behind me, excited and all. I heard her spit into her hand and looked back to see her lubing the strap-on with only spit. I knew this was going to hurt. Nicole can be controlling especially when she wants something. She rubbed the tip up and down my asshole then pulled back and spit and rubbed it on the head of the fake cock. She did that about 3 times then she leaned in to my asshole and pushed. I put my head down and sucked in air through clenched teeth in pain. I told her, "Take it easy." She didn't.

She grabbed my shoulders and kept pushing until I felt her thighs touching my ass. Yeah she was all the way in and I was in agonizing pain. She never gave me time to adjust to her monster cock. She just fucked me like a street whore. She reached for the remote and turned the video back on. We were both facing the TV. She turned up the volume then fucked me in rhythm with Parnell on the tape. "What a fucking little bitch." I thought. She fucked me like that until the tape was finished then she pulled out. She quickly took off the strap-on, laid on back, looked at me and said, "Fuck me, Daddy." I jumped on her sweaty, out of breathe body and fucked her as hard as I could. She came in less than a minute. I wasn't far behind.

We laid there for a while catching our breath. She was the first to speak saying, "How's your ass, Bitch?" then she laughed. She said, "This is the first time I've fucked your ass when you weren't drunk. You did good." She smiled and continued, "I've watched this tape about six times now and I knew you'd love it."

"I don't love it. It's weird. And I'm being forced and abused."

"But yet you got hard. What do you say to that?"

I looked away and quietly said, "I don't know what to say." I was confused about that.

She rolled over to me and in a soft voice said, "It's OK Daddy. You're not gay and besides it turns me on."

I leaned over toward her and kissed her softly. She kissed me back.

All of a sudden she jumped up and said, "Let's clean up. I want you to take me shopping."

She picked up some of our clothes on the floor then grabbed the dildos, one in each hand and said holding up the smaller one, "I'm going to call this one Parnell and the big black one, Tyler." She laughed.

The following week Nicole called me and mentioned she was have dinner on Friday with her sister Sara. She asked if I wanted to come. I said, "Yes, of course."

Sara is young, 18 years old, attractive, fit, good company and laughs at my jokes. When the two of them are together they are a riot. You never know what will happen next. I was definitely looking forward to Friday night.

Nicole was busy all week with work and we never got together. We would usually have sex either in-person or on the phone at least once during a normal week but this week that didn't happen. So, I arrived for dinner on Friday pretty horny.

We started the evening off with wine while Nicole and Sara made dinner. Nicole is surprisingly an excellent cook. Is there anything this little girl can't do? The evening was great. We got drunk then ate, then got drunk again. We were now in the living room with all of us sitting on the couch with me between these two lovelies.

Nicole kept playing with my cock as we joked and laughed and in my horny state the bulge in my pants was obvious. Earlier in the evening I tried to hide it but by now I didn't care. I caught Sara checking it out several times. Suddenly, Nicole said, "Wow sexy, that's quite a hard-on you're sporting." As if she just noticed.

She looked at me and in her very sexy voice whispered, "Do you want to let him out?"

I took a quick glance at Sara and asked Nicole, "Is that allowed?"

Nicole's answer was that she started to unzip my pants. In a few seconds my cock was free and standing at attention.

Nicole said, looking at Sara, "Isn't that a good looking cock?"

Sara shocked me by saying, "It looks yummy."

Nicole grabbed it and started play with it kind of roughly. In no time a bead of pre-cum appeared. Nicole collected it with her middle finger and brought it to her lips then stopped. She looked at Sara and said, "What am I thinking? You're my guess. You should have the first taste."

With that she slowly brought her pre-cum finger to Sara's lips and stopped. Sara looked for a moment then slowly opened her pretty mouth and wrapped her sexy lips around Nicole's finger. Nicole slowly pumped her finger in and out in Sara's mouth then suddenly pulled it out with a pop. This was such a hot fucking scene for me. Nicole looked down at my exposed cock then while looking Sara in the eyes said, "Now, it's your turn little sister."

Sara, immediately grabbed my cock and roughly stoked it until more pre-cum appeared. She scooped it up with her middle finger and brought it to Nicole's lips. Nicole sniffed it, drew her head back and closed her eyes. After a moment she slowly opened her eyes, brought her lips right to Sara's finger and licked it, in a very sexy manner before covering the finger with her mouth. Sara pumped her finger into her sister's mouth while Nicole's head bobbed on it like a small cock. She then slowly pulled off it with her eyes closed as if the small cock had just cum in her mouth. She looked at Sara and whispered, "Let's go to the source little sister." Then, while looking right into Sara eyes commandingly said, "Suck his cock."

This took me by complete surprise. Even drunk those words from Nicole to her sister cut through my mental haze and sexually excited me to no end. About 3 seconds later Sara's mouth had engulfed my cock and was sucking it like she was starving for it. Nicole looked at my shocked face and smiled. Then she kissed me deeply as we tried to swallow each other's tongue. She broke the kiss and looked at Sara's head bobbing on my dick then looked back at me and said, "Hold her head down and fuck her throat." I did.

"Harder." Nicole said in a whispered sexy voice. I did.

After what seemed like a long time Nicole said, "Let the bitch breathe."

I released Sara's head. She popped off my cock and worked to catch her breath. Nicole told her to keep sucking my cock. Sara got back on it. Clearly, there were some family issues being worked out and I was just a grateful participant. Nicole has a tendency to get a little demanding when she gets tipsy. I know, I've been on the receiving end of her demands. It seemed Sara knew this only too well also. As such she followed big sister's commands to the letter.

Nicole looked at me and said, "Is she wet?"

I just looked at her with an I-don't-know look on my face.

Nicole told me, "Grab her pussy and see."

Sara was on her knees on the couch as she sucked my dick. Her short dress was barely covering her ass. I pulled it up over her ass and slipped my hand between her legs over her pink cotton panties. Sara automatically readjusted her position and opened her stands. I roughly grabbed her pussy through her panties. I looked back at Nicole and announced, "She's soak and wet."

Nicole got her head down low to within inches of Sara's face and said, "Are you ready to be fucked, slut? Keep the dick in your mouth and answer me."

Sara said something but it wasn't comprehensible. Nicole said, "I'll take that as a, Yes."

Nicole got up headed to her bed room. Before she left the room she looked back and said, "Keep sucking his dick, slut."

Nicole returned with her video camera and a tote bag. She placed the bag down on the couch behind Sara then started up the video camera. She got shoots from every angle. Then she put down the camera and stripped naked. God I love her body. She dug through the bag and pulled out a strap-on harness. Sara couldn't see what was going on. Nicole pulled out the smaller white dildo, "Parnell". Then she pulled out the bigger black one, "Tyler". She selected Tyler and I cringed. "Holy Shit." I thought, she's going to open this little girl up like a man hole.

When Nicole was ready, harness on and dildo in place, she said to Sara, "Take off your panties and stick your ass out. It time to fuck, slut."

I watched as Sara did what she was told. Nicole spit once on her fake cock and started to find Sara's pussy. When she was there she grabbed Sara's hips and in one stroke drove it to the hilt. Sara's head came off my dick as she arched back from the suddenness of the attack. Nicole pulled part way out then thrust forward harder than before. Sara's body jerked from the jolt. Nicole mercilessly pounded Sara's pussy with long hard stoke after long hard stoke. Sara was in pain but said nothing. I was thinking that she probably knew from previous experience not to go against big sister when she's in a "mood".

Nicole fucked the living shit out of Sara and Sara just took it.

Nicole was dripping with sweat and out of breath before she stopped. Sara looked so ashamed and humiliated. Tears were silently rolling down her face. Nicole stood up and walked to the bathroom. Sara quietly dressed and was gone when Nicole returned. Nicole was not fazed by Sara's absence. She walked to the door and simply locked it. She looked at me still sitting on the couch and said, "Let's fuck." She then walked to the bedroom. I followed. She turned on the TV and video to the part where Parnell and Tyler were fucking me. She got on the bed facing the TV on her hand and knees and said, "Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard."

In less than a minute my spit lubed cock was pushing its way up Nicole's tight little hole. I could tell it was hurting her but she kept pushing her ass back on my cock as if silently telling me to hurt her. I didn't disappoint. Once I was in pretty deep I started to slowly fuck her ass. She buried her face in the bed and said, "Harder." I picked up the pace. Then she said, "Harder." After a few of these requests I was pumping her poor little pink asshole like a jack-hammer. She was screaming into the bed with her back arched allowing me to pound her without mercy. It wasn't long before we both came like savage animals.

A little while later we were both side by side on our backs still breathing hard. All of a sudden the door bell rang. Nicole was on her feet in a second, put on a short red silk robe and headed for the door. I stepped into the hallway to keep an eye out just in case I was needed.

It was Sara. I really couldn't hear them but it looked like Sara was trying to explain herself and Nicole stood crossed armed listening. Then I heard Sara say, "I'm so sorry." Sara moved forward and hugged Nicole and said, "Please, forgive me." Nicole opened up and hugged Sara. They both stood like that for a little while. Then Nicole broke the embrace and invited Sara all the way in. They walked to the kitchen and Nicole noticed me and asked me to join them. I did.

About 15 minutes later we were all laughing and half drunk again. I was still naked when Nicole asked Sara to look and see if I was getting hard again. I was. Nicole told Sara to stroke my dick until it was hard then let it go. She did. I few joke shot back and forward about that. Then Nicole said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Once there Nicole turned the video back on and said, "I love this video."

Sara said, "Oh yeah, this is hot."

I wanted to say something but was afraid to spoil the mood. I was thinking if I play my cards right I could be fucking both of them in about 10 minutes. We were all on the bed. Nicole told Sara to undress while that was happening she started stoking my dick. When Sara was naked Nicole told her to suck my dick. After about a minute she asked Sara if she liked the taste of her pussy on my cock. Sara said, "It tastes different." Nicole snickered knowing full well the last thing my cock fucked was her ass.

Nicole disappeared for a moment and came back sporting the strap-on with the big black dildo, "Tyler". Then she looked at me and said, "Put Sara in a 69."

Sara helped and pretty soon I was eating Sara's 18 year old pussy while she sucked me dick. I was on top. Nicole got behind me and made Sara suck her fake dick between my legs. I didn't catch on at first but then I felt the spit covered black dildo rubbing my asshole. I became ridged. Before I could say anything Nicole, in a soft sexy whisper said, "It's OK babe we've done this before and Sara already knows. Besides, it's right there on TV for everyone to see."

Before I could say anything she started to lean into me and as if on cue Sara really started to suck my dick and handle my balls. I started hissing in pain the alcohol helped but it was still painful. I felt "Tyler" slipping in pass my sphincter and more fake cock pushing it's way in. Nicole stopped and let me get use to it then slowly started to fuck me. Sara slowly stopped sucking my dick and slipped out from under me. She left for a while and returned with her own strap-on "Parnell". Sara climbed on the bed and started to feed her fake cock into my mouth. She pumped slowly at first. Nicole was picking up the pace on my ass and it still hurt. Nicole told Sara to see how much of Parnell I could take. I gagged a few time but Sara kept pushing until my nose was touching Sara's lower stomach. Then they started to get a rhythm going and they continued to pick up the pace. They were getting very worked up. Sara had dug her fingers into my hair and was fucking my throat at full throttle. Nicole had me by my hips and was ramming the shit out of my ass. I could hear their moans building to a climax. As if on cue they both exploded. Sara was first to cum with her strap-on pushed into my mouth all the way. Nicole did a series of convulsions while buried to hilt in my ass. A moment later they were both on their backs fighting to catch their breath and recover from their earth shattering climax.

I, on the other hand was totaling worked up, cock hard as a rock and new cum in my balls. Before Nicole had a chance to recover I picked her up and put her on her sister in a 69 position. I climbed behind her and forcefully shoved my cock up her ass. She tried to protest but I push her head down and loudly said, "Eat your sister's pussy."

Nicole was weak from fucking me and I'm way stronger then her I left her no choice. She was tentative at first but I pushed her head into it as I feed more dry cock up her ass. I told Sara to eat Nicole's pussy but she just looked at me. I slapped her face and said, "Don't make me tell you again." She got it.

My cock was about half way in then I started pumping. After a while I stopped and told Nicole, "Fuck yourself on my cock." She did. I knew her back and forth action would mean she was rubbing her clit on her sister's face. Sure enough Nicole was getting worked up. She picked up the pace on her own feeling herself approaching a climax. I was smiling inside knowing what was happening. Nicole fucked herself on her sister's face with my cock buried in her ass.

Nicole's face came off her sister's pussy as she moaned louder. The little bitch was mine. A moment later she collapsed after a mind blowing orgasm but I wasn't done.

I rolled Nicole's exhausted body on her back and made Sara climb on her in a 69 position. I told Sara, "Eat her pussy." She looked at me like she wasn't going to. I grabbed her by her hair and slapped her face then just stared at her she dove into Nicole's pussy without anymore incident. I moved around behind her and rubbed my dick up and down her pussy and ass, making her wonder which hole I was going to fuck. Nicole's face was right there watching the whole scene. I took my cock and put it in front of Nicole's face and said, "Clean it off." She waste no time and wrapped her lips around it. I fucked her face then push my cock down her throat. Then I said, get it good and wet. She did. As much as I hated to stop her, she is a fantastic cocksucker, I pulled out and positioned my cock at Sara's ass. Sara immediately lifted he head and said, "No. Don't fuck my ass." I pushed her head down and pushed forward. It was clear her asshole was tighter then Nicole's. After all, I had opened up Nicole's ass earlier that night. Both sisters were beautiful and their bodies were goddess like. I was in ass-fuck heaven.

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
12