Who's the Boss

Story Info
Black wife submits to husband's White boss.
1.1k words
4.1
420.3k
101
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and to my surprise, my boss Mr. Gibson was sprawled out on my living room couch with his hands behind his head. His eyes were closed. I realized, much in the way that one wakes from a deep sleep, that Mr. Gibson wasn't wearing any clothes. His white, hairy, muscular legs were spread wide, and my gorgeous black wife was struggling to take his impossibly thick white cock deeper into her mouth. A beautifully manicured brown hand was lovingly cradling his furry goose egg sized balls. Even as my anger swelled in my chest, I curiously thought that my wife had never looked sexier than at that moment, with her full dark red lips obscenely stretched around my boss' white horse cock. They still hadn't noticed me standing only ten feet away. Sheila was making gulping noises as Mr. Gibson held her by her long dark hair and forcefully fucked her pretty mouth. Sheila gagged and coughed, trying to pull away from the suffocating tree trunk lodged deep in her throat. But, My boss would have none of that. He was as hard on my wife, as he was on his employees. He growled "you'd better suck this cock," and held Sheila's head down on his cock until she stopped struggling. Sheila's big 38DDD breast swung back and forth pendulously, as Mr. Gibson began to fuck her mouth vigorously. "That's it baby" he said. "You ready for your dinner? You want Daddy's cum in your mouth?" Sheila's muffled reply was "mmmh mmmh."

"Here it comes gal, eat my white cum... ahhhhhh." Mr. Gibson's body arched up off the couch, impaling Sheila's face on his beer can thick cock. Sheila gulped greedily, swallowing the seed of the white man who signs my pay check. She kneaded his big nuts, milking them, with his big rapidly softening cock still in her mouth.

How had she hidden the fact that she was a cock hungry slut. She had never treated me to the kind of oral worship that she'd just given my Boss. She rarely wanted to suck my black seven inch cock at all. She only gave it to me when I did something that especially please her. But there she was, on her knees with her big jiggly round booty up in the air, leaning across my Boss' lap. Her huge brown breast mashed against his thigh.

Sheila let his heavy limp cock slip from her mouth. It lolled on his thigh, It was so large, that even flaccid and shiny with my wife's saliva, it hung down onto the couch. His cock was the size of a shampoo bottle. Sheila began to submissively lick the head which was as fat and swollen as a small apple. Then Mr. Gibson opened his eyes.

He was looking right at me. I was snapped out of my trance like state. For some reason, I was filed with fear and apprehension. But why? Mr. Gibson was no where near my equal in size and strength. At 6' 6" tall and 265lb, I presented an intimidating sight. "What the fuck is this shit" I bellowed! "Get up off the floor Sheila"! She was startled into inaction. My wife just sat there, naked, on her knees in front of my boss. She looked terrified.

Mr. Gibson got to his feet, buck naked. His huge cock swinging. "Jones," he said, "what we have here is a sticky situation."

"Situation!" I yelled, lunging for him. He backed up putting his hands up to ward off my attack. "Jackson, you prick, if you lay a hand on me, I'll see to it that you spend the next 20 years in prison." I instantly froze in my tracks. I was already on probation for assault, resulting from a drunken fight at a Football game. I was terrified but I didn't want to show it, especially in front of my wayward wife. Mr. Gibson must have realized that he had me under his thumb. "I see you aren't the dumb black bastard that I thought you were Jenkins. Do you have any idea how connected I am in this town? One phone call to the District attorney, and I could have you halled into jail, do you fucking understand me?" I stood silently, shaking with rage. "I said do you understand me? If you still give a shit about your job, car, or this house, you'll speak up." I was trapped. If I lost my job, I'd lose everything. "Yes," I said, tight lipped. "Yes who," snapped Mr. Gibson. Tears of impotent rage were running down my face, as I replied, "yes sir."

Sheila was still on her knees, next to Mr. Gibson. Her eyes were tearing up too. "I'm sorry baby" was all that she said. Mr. Gibson laughed out loud. "Jordan, you might as well get used to the fact that I'm going to be fucking this fine black philly. I've always had a taste for sweet brown sugar, and since everything you have comes out of my pocket, I might as well enjoy it." He then picked up a set of keys off the coffee table. " You see that Range Rover outside? Well that is my wife's truck. I'm supposed to be having it detailed right now. Ha ha, at least that's what i told my wife, so that I could get out of the house. Anyway, I want you to take it to the dealer and have it cleaned up. Do you think that you can be a team player and do that for me?" Just when I thought that my humiliation could get no worse, I had to take my boss' wife's truck to get detailed, while he remained at my home enjoying my voluptuous wife's sexual favors.

"Yes sir" was my defeated reply as I took the keys from his hand. "And make sure that you stay gone for at least two hours" He ordered. That asshole was standing there in my living room with his hands on his hips, and his huge white cock hanging between his legs. I wanted to knock that smug look right off his face, but instead I turned and headed for the front door. Tears were still in Sheila's eyes as she said "I love you Mike." I turned, on my way out the door and said "I love you too baby." Sheila was still looking at me, with a hurt confused look on her face. But her pretty fingers were gently stroking Mr. Gibson's semi hard 10½" white monster cock.

As I walked to the driveway I peered through the window and saw Sheila bent over the arm of the couch. Her massive, chocolate areola capped, breasts were shaking as Mr. Gibson pounded his white beer-can-thick cock into the depths of her syrupy, sweet, hairy, black pussy from behind. My wife's face was contorted with lust. There were fresh tears running down her cheeks and mine.