Who's the Boss?

Story Info
When the boss makes a house call...
1.1k words
4.02
85.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up because my right nipple hurts. I open my eyes and see Lucy's golden-brown pair staring back at me, those deep pools of coffee-coloured lust chaining me to her immediately. Her hand hides under my t-shirt, all the way under my bra. She squeezes my nipple again, her fingers cold against the delicate skin.

"Hey," she whispers, "Auntie Eleanor has gone to freshen up in her room, I reckon we have about fifteen minutes." Her free hand, the one not fondling my breast, fumbles with my jeans button.

"Whatever happened to Hello, how are you?" I ask.

"That's so overrated, anyway, I'm good." Her hand is about to cross the last barrier, my underpants. "And we have some unfinished business from this morning."

"Yeah, about that—" She doesn't let me finish. Her lips feel soft and wet on mine. My mind rewinds a couple of hours, to this morning after the staff meeting, when Lucy summoned me to her office, and kissed me hard against the shut door, until her phone rang. I grab her head and pull her closer. Down the hall, I hear Eleanor, my landlady and my boss's aunt, rummage in her bathroom. I fell asleep in the living room couch an hour ago, but this is not a dream. Lucy's hot mouth on mine is real, so is her hand on the skin of my breast, and her thumb on my nipple. She rolls it between her fingers now, it sends a jolt of pleasure through my veins. Then she retracts her hand and, while keeping her eyes locked on mine, pulls up my t-shirt over my breasts, exposing them to the cool air.

The fabric of my bra stretches under them, propping them up. Lucy must have pulled it down when I was still asleep. She moves her mouth down and covers my right nipple, the tortured one, with balmy saliva. I feel her teeth graze the edge. That nipple cannot be any harder, it reaches up and tugs at the surrounding dark skin. Her lips focus on the other one now, while her hand grips my breast, hard and hungry.

I tear at her shirt, I need it to come loose from her pants. I need to touch her skin, I need her nipples between my fingers. But Lucy doesn't give me any leeway, she's in charge. Her moist lips trace a path to my belly-button, her hands remain on my breasts, caressing them alternately with her fingertips and her bright red nails. I am ready for her to rip off my pants and throw them to the other side of the room.

I know Eleanor could walk in any minute, but I'm beyond caring. I only live to feel Lucy's fingers inside me now. I can't wait, and start pushing my jeans down, but Lucy shoves my hands aside, reminding me who's the boss.

Her tongue is close to the waistband of my underpants, and traces it with a burning line, her breath sizzling on my skin. Lucy lets her tongue dance over the fabric of my panties, soaking them even more. How much time has passed since I woke up? A clock tick-tocks in the distance. Is that Eleanor humming in the background?

"Aah," I moan. Through the thin material of my undies, Lucy's tongue finds my clit. She only leaves it there for a split second, but it's long enough to make me crave more. I run my fingers through her hair and dig my nails in her skull. I want to be completely naked for her. Finally, she takes off my pants, allowing me to spread my legs comfortably. With one finger she draws small circles around my clit. My panties are drenched.

"Please, take them off," I beg. She thrusts a finger in my mouth to shut me up. I lick it feverishly, like it's the last thing my tongue will ever taste. Then she sits up, stabilises her position, her fully-clothed body heavily contrasting with my bare, craving flesh. She brings the wet finger from my mouth to my nipples, causing them to stretch their dark-pink skin even more. Bang, Eleanor drops something heavy in her room.

My eyes lock with Lucy's and she knows it's now or never. Slowly, she runs a finger under the lining of my wet underpants, her touch scorches my skin, making my blood speed through my veins until my heart throbs. Then, at last, she pulls them down. I lift myself up from the couch to make it go faster. Before she buries her face between my legs, she shoots me a sly smile, one that says, I'll take care of you. I'll show you who's the boss.

The first touch of her tongue lands directly on my clit, I flinch as the unexpected heat courses through me, like an electrical circuit ready to blow. She sucks me between her warm lips, then lets her tongue venture down, I feel it inside me now, then it's out again, licking my aching lips. Suddenly, the old hallway clock strikes once, indicating it's half past the hour. The abrupt, intrusive sound almost makes me come, but Lucy draws her tongue back and gives me a second to catch my breath. The next thing I feel is a finger floating just above my raw, wanting flesh, barely touching, hovering over the rim of my pussy.

"Oh yes," I groan, "fuck me." Gradually, she lets it slide inside me. Her other hand rests just above my clit, gently pulling my skin upwards, exposing my clitoris as much as possible to the cold air around my sweaty, damp body. Her finger fucks me now, with slow deep thrusts. My pussy is on fire, wetness oozing out, onto Lucy's hand and Eleanor's couch. I shift my hips up to meet her thrusts, I want more, deeper, harder. Her tongue flicks over my clit in short sharp movements, then she pulls her finger out only to replace the one with three.

This is it, I think, as I feel my pussy stretch around them, and my clit dance under her tongue. Oh yes, this is it. The fire starts in my belly, spreading out through my veins, blistering my skin. My pussy throbs violently around her fingers and my clit aches. A hot wave, coming from inside of me, lifts me up and dips me under. The heat explodes on her fingers, drenches them. Bam, down the hall a door falls in the lock.

"Auntie Eleanor's coming," Lucy says, "quickly, get dressed." Footsteps approach. I quickly slip into my jeans and t-shirt and hide my underwear under the cushions. Just before Eleanor walks into the living room, I whisper into Lucy's ear, "You're the best boss I've ever had."