Who's The Boss? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

"And so you began touching yourself as you though of this?"

"I had started touching myself as soon as I started to imagine it."

"Do you want to touch yourself now?"

"I'm so fucking hot, Jason, you have no idea."

I could see it on her face. Her eyes were wide with excitement, her face flushed with need. "Um, I think I do."

"Do you want me to watch you come while you finish your story?"

"Yes!" She pleaded instinctively. Then suddenly she became ashamed by her sluttish behavior. "I mean no. I... I... I mean I don't know what I want."

"Do you realize that what you want really makes no difference? I own you and only what I want matters. If I want you to come for me, you will. If I want you left aching and unsatisfied, that is how it will be. Is it beginning to be clear to you what total sexual surrender means?"

"I think so," she replied tentatively.

"Now finish your story. Leave out no details. And keep your hands off your pussy. Let the ache invade you."

"It already has."

"But you haven't given your ache over to me yet. You still think it's yours. Close your eyes."

She obeyed. She was practically panting now.

"Go back to the tree. Picture yourself there, bound and helpless. Now tell me what happens. But remember to open yourself up completely. Surrender your desire to me, Adrienne."

"You are standing behind me, staring lustily at my naked body. With my legs strapped open like that you can see my obvious desire, swollen and dripping with want. You are in no hurry to take me, though that is all I want: to be taken - to be taken hard. Your hands move over my skin, first sliding slowly over that backs of my thighs, then up over my ass, across my waist and shoulders, and eventually through the hair on the back of my neck. They reverse their course back down the length of my body. I can't stand it, and I start begging you to fuck me."

"Begging like a slut makes you feel ashamed, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but it only makes me more excited to hear myself do it. I know it's what you want. And I've given in to it."

"Good girl. Let your desire consume you, but remember it belongs to me."

"Yes. I am yours. My whorish words, my aching cunt, they're all yours."

"And what did I do with your desire by the tree?"

"Your hands moved to my ass, massaging, squeezing, stroking it. Still moving slowly, occasionally a finger or two would delve beneath me, darting teasingly around my open lips, but never entering me. I convulsed my pussy muscles trying desperately to draw your fingers in, but you denied me. I begged more adamantly. It did no good. Instead you stepped away. I though I would cry for the loss of your hands on my body.

"My heart races to the sound of you removing your clothes. I am going to be fucked. At last. I stop begging and wait for your cock. I feel the warmth of your body behind me. Your hands return and stroke my naked ass before moving to firmly grab my hips and pull them to you. I thrill to the feel your hardness between my buns. I whimper in anticipation. I've lost track of the fact that I am in public and completely naked. Only your cock matters to me now. I'm such a needy slut. Please fuck me. Please take me hard and fill me with your cock again."

I can tell by the subtle shift in her words that she had become lost in reliving the fantasy by the tree. She's there now, tied to the tree and dying for my cock. Her eyes are closed tight and she is gripping the arms of her chair tightly waiting expectantly for me to enter her.

I slapped the palm of my hand loudly down on her desk. "Adrienne!"

Her eyes flew open and she looked at me in shock, panting breathlessly. "Oh god, oh god."

"That will do," I say coldly.

"What? You don't want me to finish?" She was angry and confused that I had interrupted her just as she was about to get what she was so desperate for.

"You'd given me what I wanted: that was to surrender your desire to me. Now I have it and I'm taking it with me."

"I don't understand." She looked genuinely perplexed, but the remnants of her deep arousal still showed on her face.

"I'm leaving you there, tied naked to the tree, needing desperately to be taken hard by me. You've shown me how true your desire to surrender to me is. You've given me your ache. Now I have it, and I'm leaving you bound by it, strapped helplessly to that tree by the cords of your desire. It is I that will decide when to release you. It is I that will decide when your ache for further surrender will be satisfied."

"So we can continue together then?" She asked looking relieved and frustrated all at the same time.

"Yes. We will continue - at the time and place of my choosing. Because I know that you want it just as much as I do."

"Thank god." She looked at me and smiled. "Can I ask one question, though?"

"Sure."

"I just want to know how the hell you knew so confidently that I wanted this."

"There was something in the way you responded to my control the other night. The look in your eyes, the way your body reacted, the kiss you gave me at the end, the way you almost begged for more - it all told me that this is who you are."

"So what now?" she asked.

"First we review the McNeil presentation. If this is going to work, if we're not going to get fired over this, we have to keep our business relationship in tact."

"But right now all I want is for you throw me onto this desk and fuck me brutally!" She smiled a wry and wicked smile. "I mean, you had me get my pussy all wet before our meeting - like it wasn't wet already. Then you made me tell you my fantasy. Do you really mean to leave me here wet and wanting. Was this all for no reason?"

My answer was stern, and I'm sure my tone caught her by surprise. "Did you not hear a word I said?! First of all, as much as I appreciate you giving in to your inner slut, it's not your place to suggest what I do to you or when I do it. I will take what I want when I want it. Like I said, I own your ache. You are sexually my possession. You will do what I say when I say it is time. I understand that you're new to the whole submission thing, and I'm willing to be patient, but this is something you really must understand. Second, nothing I do is without a reason. In this case I've made my reasons clear enough. This was a test of your willing submission and to stir up the ache you now feel so intensely in order for you to release it to me. You'll be suspended by it until I choose to release you from it. Your orgasm is mine, and I'll decide when and how it comes."

I laughed at my double entendre. She didn't.

"And, finally, you are still my boss in all business matters, and we need to keep it that way. You still have a business to run, and we have to go over this presentation. Now let's get to it."

She sat somewhat stunned as I flipped open my laptop. She was so used to getting whatever she wanted that she didn't really know how to handle my curt response. But she eventually agreed, and we spent the next hour reviewing and preparing for the client presentation she was to make that afternoon. In the end it was a productive meeting, though I occasionally sensed the pull inside her to stop being the boss and start being my submissive slut. I saw her mind wander back to the tree several times. And that made me happy.

At the conclusion of our meeting I smelled her fingers and lifted her dress to cup her naked ass in my hands before returning to my office, satisfied that our journey was ready to continue on to new heights.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers
12