Who's The Boss? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers

"Are you as excited by this as I am?" I asked.

"By the movie or by your hands, Sir?" she asked in return.

"Either, or both."

"Yes, very excited."

"Show me. Lift your skirt. Touch yourself, just like the movie," I ordered. She quickly obliged by scooting her ass to the edge of her seat while pulling up her skirt to expose her bare, neatly trimmed snatch. As her right hand descended between her legs I tugged even harder on her swollen nipples. Her deep groans created a lustful symphony in stereo - the live sound in my left ear and the movie's soundtrack in my right.

My eyes danced between the screen and her lap, making every attempt to fully grasp both scenes simultaneously, while frequently complimenting her performance as my nasty little sex slave. It was clear that her excitement (both live and recorded) was growing more intense as she synchronized her movements with the movie. Her hips thrust up and down against her probing fingers. Slowly her eyes closed until I instructed her rather forcefully to watch herself cum and to make sure her live orgasm coincided with her recorded one.

From the movie a violent scream roared out of my porn star, followed immediately by a much more subdued cry of ecstasy form my live slut. "Yessss," she growled repeatedly through tightly clenched teeth, making every attempt to mute her instinctive responses. Just after Adrienne rolled over into an exhausted heap on the hotel bed, the screen cut to black. I withdrew my hands from her shirt and bent down to kiss her as a token of appreciation for both her performances.

"Wonderfully done, Adrienne. You have pleased me greatly," I commented.

I gave her one more kiss, then reached down and pulled her hand from between her legs. I brought her fingers to my mouth and one by one slowly sucked each one clean, savoring the sweet taste of her sex on my tongue.

"Your consequence is now completely satisfied," I concluded.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers
12