Who's The Boss? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

"Wait here and do you best to relax while I prepare things for the taking of your ass."

I retrieved my bag, the two candlesticks and the dildo from the living room, lighting a few additional candles on the dining room side table upon my return. This was an event that I intended to see clearly and remember well. I emptied the contents of my bag onto the table, setting everything out in order.

I moved behind Adrienne and pressed my body in close to her, as she remained leaning on her arms at the head of the table. I pressed my already hard cock against the crack of her ass as I gently massaged her back and shoulders for a moment or two. I knelt down behind he and lavished loving kisses down her lower back and all over her lovely backside. My hands roamed freely and lightly over her calves and thighs, working their way slowly and determinedly up her long sexy legs, until at last they brushed playfully over her swollen nether lips. She was positively dripping with desire, but I teasingly avoided any significant pleasuring contact with her sex.

Despite the lack of direct sexual stimulation, Adrienne was already breathing heavily, and I noticed tiny beads of sweat forming on her back. Her excitement was palpable.

I reached up and picked up the smallest anal plug from its position on the table.

"Spread your lugs, slut," I demanded. She complied by sliding her feet apart, which forced her to lean more heavily upon the table in order to steady herself. I rubbed the plug over Adrienne's swollen lips, coating it liberally with the lubrication of her desire. Briefly I inserted the plug into her gaping pussy before moving it to her rear hole and pushing it in with a swift and sudden motion. Her body twitched at the abrupt invasion, but she accommodated it easily.

"Good little slut. Yield your ass to me."

I stood again behind her and slid both arms under hers, one hand landing on her heaving tits, the other snaking down between her spread legs. As I played with her, I pressed my groin into her ass, forcing the plug more deeply into her bowels. I dipped two fingers into her pussy and quickly brought them back out and over her clitoris, while my other hand massaged its way back and forth over her breasts and nipples.

A mere ten seconds after my fingers first made contact with her clit, my little slut exploded with the orgasm that I had denied her for days. Her arms shook as she clutched the edge of the table. As my fingers sent her careening silently through her peak, my stiff cock pressed hard against her plugged ass, and my hand gripped her breast tightly. Although I am sure I could have diddled her clit to several more orgasms, it was time to move on.

While she was still panting in the after glow, I helped her onto the table and directed her onto her back. With the two torn stocking she'd brought to me after our parking garage encounter, I bound her arms to two corners of the long table, positioning her roughly centered. I'm certain she knew that what bound her were the very stockings I'd forced her to crawl through the parking lot in.

I ordered her to raise her knees and spread them wide for me. I lubed up the medium-sized anal plug, removed the small one, and slid immediately replaced it with the next size, thrusting it into her ass in a single motion. She gasped, but pushed back against the need to cry out.

"That one wasn't bad either," I exclaimed, as I lower her legs and tied them down to the other two legs of the table with short lengths of rope. "I think your training has proven fruitful."

I crawled up onto the table between her spread legs and kissed my way from one knee up toward her pussy, stopping just short of it. Then I kissed up the tender flesh of her other inner thigh. Her legs began trembling slightly. After several more passes up her thighs, each one stopping increasingly closer to her sex, I at last brushed my tongue between her pouting pussy lips. They welcomingly blossomed open and out poured copious amount of female desire. I lapped eagerly at the delicious fluid, moving my tongue into the gaping entrance of her love tunnel.

I planted a light kiss directly on her budding clit, still swollen and tender from her previous orgasm. Immediately Adrienne's entire body jerked violently, as she thrashed against her restraints. She was already on the verge again. I circled her clit slowly with my tongue, avoiding direct contact for the moment. I don't know how she fought back the sounds of pleasure I know she longed to express; yet she remained obediently silent. I gave her clit a quick little flick of my tongue, which caused her head rose slightly and bang quickly back down onto the table with a hollow thud. I did it again, and received the same response. Again. Bang. Again. Bang. Again. Bang.

At last I drew her lower lips fully into my mouth and drummed her pleasure nub directly with my tongue. After just twenty or thirty seconds of swirling my tongue over her clit, Adrienne's entire body entire tensed up suddenly, her head coming off the table again. Only this time her head remained up, and as I looked up over her lovely body from between her legs, I saw her face contorted with the bliss of another violent orgasm. She rocked her head from side to side repeatedly, her arms and legs straining at the ropes and stockings that held her fast.

At last she gave in to the pleasure, and sighed a long, shrill cry. "Ohhhhhh!" Her head clunked loudly onto the table one last time, and her body stilled.

I kissed my way up her sweaty body, over her tummy, between her breasts and up her neck, until my lips met hers. We shared a long and soulful kiss.

"That's two," I announced gleefully.

I climbed off the table, and after giving her a brief respite, rolled Adrienne onto her stomach.

"On your hands and knees, little slut."

She sluggishly forced her body into the commanded position, crosswise on top of the table. I know that coming twice in rapid succession as she had, took a toll, but I was on a quest, and she knew the final destination was still some ways ahead. I gently stroked her face and hair while I waited for her to breathing to return to normal. It wouldn't do to have her pass out.

I stood in front of her and untied her silk blindfold. As we made eye contact for the first time since I'd entered her house, she smiled up at me sweetly, invitingly, and submissively. I kissed her briefly before stepping aside.

"Look in the mirror on the wall in front of you." Her eyes focused on her candlelit reflection, and her smile brightened even further.

"Why do you smile so at what you see, little slut?" I asked.

"Because there I am, naked on my own dining room table, being served up for your pleasure. It's a sight that makes me very happy."

"I have to say it makes me happy too." I reached beneath her and fondled her breast as it hung down invitingly. "It's time to continue, little slut."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, in a surprisingly eager tone.

"As I have freed your eyes, so I now free your voice. You may speak freely for the rest of the evening."

"Or moan, or sigh, or cry out in pleasure," she added.

"Or pain," I added, picking up the third and largest anal plug from the table and waving it in front of her eyes.

"Yes, or pain," she echoed.

I walked around the table behind her and removed the medium plug before I drizzled some extra lube down the crack of her ass. I pressed two fingers into her, lubing the walls in preparation for the biggest plug.

"You want this don't' you?"

"I want whatever you would give me," she replied sincerely.

I pressed just the tip of the thick member into her asshole. "Play with your pussy, like the little slut you are. Distract yourself with pleasure as I fill you with this monster."

Obediently her fingers went to work. Slowly and deliberately, as I worked the length of the plug into her, Adrienne fingered her clit, her fingers reaching back occasionally to feel he girth of the toy entering her. Now free to express her feelings, she sighed and moaned loudly with each bit that I gave her.

"You know not to come without permission, of course," I reminded her.

"Yes, Sir, of course."

Once the base of the plug was fully seated against her cheeks, I congratulated Adrienne on taking it all.

"You've trained me well, Sir. That didn't even hurt!"

"It's easier when I let you make your pussy on fire, isn't it?"

"Much easier."

I came back around the table and stood in front of her as she continued to play with herself with one hand. I shuffled her into place with her chest down against the table and her head hanging off the edge, turned to one side-- into perfect cock sucking position. I quickly dispensed with my clothes and return to her, my hard cock bouncing in front of her face.

"Oh god, Sir, I am very close to coming again!" she warned.

"I know you are, because that's what little sluts do. They come and come and come and still beg for more."

"Please, Sir, may I come again?"

I silenced her plea with the entire length of my cock. "You'll come when I say, and you can guarantee that won't be before my cock is buried deep in your ass."

I proceeded to fuck her face brutally, and she took it with ardent enthusiasm. I grabbed her by the hair and forced her face on and off my manhood at a steady pace.

"God, slut, your mouth is incredible tonight. I suppose it might be feeling a little jealous that your ass is getting all the attention." I reached behind her and twisted and tugged the plug in her ass, causing her to moan and grunt loudly, the vibrations from her throat making my cock twitch.

I withdrew from her drooling mouth and ordered her back onto her hands and knees. I walked around behind her again and popped the anal plug from her without warning, causing her to squeal loudly. I crawled up onto the table behind her, which thankfully was plenty sturdy to hold us both.

"Look at me slut," I commanded. She raised her head and gazed at our reflections in the mirror.

"Take my ass, Sir." She begged without being ordered to do so.

I lubed my cock and poised it at her virgin asshole.

"Please, Sir." Her legs shook with anticipation, causing the entire table to vibrate beneath us.

I shoved just the tip of my cock past the forbidden bud.

"Yes!" she gasped, encouraging me. "More."

I withdrew my cock, slapped her ass hard and said sternly, "I'll take what I want at the pace I want to take it."

I stuck the tip back into her and took another inch, pausing there to give her a chance to adjust to my girth. I eyes were locked together through the mirror.

"Please, Sir," she whimpered. I know she wanted to beg me for all of it. She wriggled her ass back attempting to take more by her own volition. I slapped her ass with a firm swat and pressed in steadily and slowly, not stopping until my balls came to rest against her ass cheeks.

"Mine!" I yelled. "You are all mine!" I stayed buried in her for a moment reveling in the conquest that was really no conquest at all. She had freely surrendered it to me.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ohh," she cried, the joy evident even in her guttural noises. She reached behind her to feel the truth of my claiming her, sliding her finger down crack of her ass to feel the base of my thick cock buried inside her. "Yes," she sighed.

"All fours," I commanded. "I want you undistracted as you feel every inch of me claim every inch of you."

Her eyes drifted closed as I started working the length of my shaft in and out of her ass, allowing her to focus on every rib and vein working inside her. Very gradually I increased my pace as I clutched her hips firmly with both hands.

"Look at me," I insisted. "You are going to watch me fill your ass with my hot seed."

"Yes, Sir" she sighed deeply. "Yes, please let me have it. I will watch you fill me up to the deepest part of my being."

I felt myself beginning to rise steadily toward that point of no return, but there was one more thing I needed from her. I handed her the dildo replica of my cock.

"Lean down on your elbows, little slut. Hold that dildo in both hands and lower your face onto it. Take it all. Suck it like it was the real thing, slut. Do it well for me."

"Yes, Sir." Her body rocked back and forth as she raised and lowered her mouth over the vinyl dildo, causing her to force herself back deeper onto the cock in her ass each time her mouth rose up to the tip. She was moaning and growling wildly with pleasure.

"Tonight you have given me something that you've given no other man. And now I am going to give you something you've never had before. You are going to have an anal orgasm. The one you told me you didn't used to believe in. The one you almost had the other night."

"Yes! Thank you, Sir!" she murmured excitedly around the cock in her mouth. I felt her force her ass back onto me even more fiercely, grunting with each deep thrust of my shaft in her ass.

"Come for me, little slut! Do it!"

I was fucking her ass more viciously than I'd fucked anything in my life, yet she seemed only to want more: harder, faster, and deeper.

Her head bobbed off the dildo long enough for her to scream "Oh god, Sir, I'm going to come!"

"Look into my eyes, little slut. Watch me fill your ass! Let me watch the pleasure you take in being clamed!"

"Oh, Oh. Oh, Oh, Mmmmmmm." She moaned into the vinyl shaft, her eyes straining toward the mirror as she blew it for all she was worth.

I felt the eruption building from the very depth of my soul. It was a sacred moment, and we both knew it.

"Come with me, little slut! Come with me!" I shouted.

At the first twitch of my cock, her body began to shake violently beneath me as her own orgasm overtook her. She vaulted into new realms of pleasure as I filled her ass with a torrent of my seed. I could feel her pussy contracting through the wall of her ass in counter rhythm with my spurting cock as it was pegged deep in her bowels. We both shrieked in delight at our incredible mutual crescendo.

At long last, longer than I though either of us could possibly endure, we tumbled together onto the table top in a sweaty heap of panting flesh, my cock still buried deep inside her.

I pulled Adrienne's exhausted, limp body firmly back against my chest. I brushed her damp hair aside from her neck and kissed her gently there.

"You are all mine now," I sighed softly into her ear.

"All yours, Sir," she echoed. "All."

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers