Who's There?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Oh yeah honey, that was a wonderful idea," Miranda told her. "No, no...thank you!" she said excitedly. "Yes, I'll call you tomorrow," she promised Darlene before hanging up. "Ok honey, glad you enjoyed it to," she added before saying good-bye.

I could only lay there tongue-tied as I slowly swam up from the fugue I had found myself drowning in. As I did, and when I did, I sensed before actually hearing the sounds of continued pleasure taking place next to me on the bed. This time there was no narrative to paint the picture for me. There was no need to. The sound of tongues lapping and playing with one another was more than enough. As were the eventual cries of ecstasy and release that soon followed.

For long moments there was only the sound of labored breathing as both lay recuperating, my cock, once again fully hard, fully alert, and fully on fire.

The gentle creak of the bed as both women rolled off it. The sound of bare feet once again padding their way towards the door, then out, the sound of the door closing. For long torturous moments I lay there wondering, until finally the sound of the door once again opening, the bedroom light coming on.

Moments later I was free of my restraints, my eyes slowly readjusting to the brightness of the bedroom lights assailing them. Miranda now standing at the foot of the bed with the most wicked expression on her face that I'd ever seen.

"Now I'm really horny!" she announced joining me on the bed. "Fuck me honey, come fuck your wife, long hard and fast!" she added.

I had to ask. "Miranda?"

"Sorry baby...that's something you're never going to know," she said seriously. "Especially, if it's to ever happen again," she added. "It's the only way I could handle doing that. So...if you still want to know," she spoke looking at me quite seriously.

"Ah no," I said honestly. Perfectly content to leave things just the way they were.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers
12