Who's to Blame?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers

The next couple days I had school and then work. There was no change in him. On Saturday, I just sat at home and watched him pound beer after beer. I had to do something. When I got home for work Sunday, I, again, put dad to bed. Three hours had passed. I just sat in my room knowing this is completely my fault. I now know what I had to do. I got undressed and walked down the hall. I was nervous. I lost my virginity the last time I went into dads' room in the middle of the night. This time there was no pretense in what I was doing. I needed to be the aggressor. I slithered under the blanket and pulled his cock out through his boxers. The point of no return. I took a deep breath and began. After a few moments, it grew and grew. Oh my god. Was this what was inside me? It was now at full attention. I sucked it a minute or two more. Then, using the headboard to balance myself, I straddled my dad, easing down on his member. I started slowly, getting used to his girth. I settled into a groove. My dad's eyes opened wide.

"Amber, what the..."

"Sh. It's me, Christine."

"What? It can't..."

I interrupted. "It's me honey." My mom always called him that. "Oh my god!" My back arched and my head flew back. It was my first orgasm and all I could think was wow! With me convulsing on top of him, my dad accepted me. He rolled me over onto my back and began to take me. He was gentle and firm at the same time. He went on his knees, still pushing deep inside of me. He took his fingers and started massaging my clit. I lost control. Sensing my second orgasm, he plunged deep inside me one last time, exploding his seed in my young pussy. He fell next to me, both of us spent.

I waited till I heard him snoring. I got out of his bed, cleaned myself up, and went to my bed to sleep. I woke up the next morning and was getting ready for school. I heard my dad in the hall. I opened my door slightly to take a peek. He was in a suit, walking toward the kitchen. My plan worked. I finished getting ready and entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Chris...Amb..." He stopped, his mind obviously wrestling with itself.

I walked over to him, sat on his lap, which surprised him, and put my arms around his neck.

"Honey, you can call me anything you want, whatever you need to. Just know I am here to take care of all your needs."

As I finished, I kissed firmly. His mouth opened slightly, but then hesitated. I didn't. I pushed my tongue in his mouth, dancing it around. After a moment, he reciprocated the act. I pulled back and looked at him in his eye.

"You better get going. You're going to be late for work. It's already quarter to seven."

"Oh, it is. Your right, I got to go. See you tonight."

I got off his lap and gave him another kiss.

"Have a good day, honey."

It was another double for me. School then work right after. I made it home at 9:15.

"I'm home."

"Christine, where were you? I've been worried sick."

"I was at work."

"Your normally home by four."

Think fast. "Uh, I had a long meeting today. Boss was complaining about expenditures and wouldn't let us leave until we had some solid cost cutting measures. Sorry I didn't call. It was last minute and he didn't give us a break."

I walked over and kissed him.

"I'm just glad your okay. How about pizza for dinner? You've got to be tired and I was too stressed to make anything."

"Sounds good. I'll order, pepperoni and sausage for you?"

"You know me so well."

I ordered the pizza, and then called the diner hoping Theresa was still there.

"Theresa's diner, this is Theresa."

"Hi Theresa, this is Amber. I'm calling to say I'm going to have to quit. I'm sorry. My grades are slipping and I have to get them back up."

"Are you sure? I can give you less days or something. We can work it out

"I'm sure. When I improve, I'll see about coming back."

"Well, your job will be here for you when you want it."

"Thanks Theresa. Bye.'

I felt bad because she helped me so much since the accident. The rest of the night we watched TV and ate pizza. He sat on the couch and I curled up next to him, just like mom used to. After an hour or two, I got up.

"I am so tired. Think I'm heading to bed."

"I'll go with you."

I went down the hall, passing his room and heading to mine.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, umm, I guess I'm falling asleep already. I walked right by the room."

He smiled.

We entered his room. Dad stripped down to his boxers and got on his side of the bed. My pajamas, however, were in my room. He looked at me quizzically.

"Something wrong?"

"Um, no."

I took off my clothes and hopped onto my side of the bed, wearing just my bra and panties. "Ooh, kinky." "Just too tired to change. Good night."

"Good night."

He set the alarm and rolled over, putting his arm around me. He went to sleep quickly. I just laid there. I lost my dad, got him back, and then lost him again. I now gained a husband. Something is better than nothing, right?

*

Any comments are appreciated. Good, bad, or critical. Thank You.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers
12