Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 03

Story Info
More perversions on the path to Gwen's party.
17.1k words
4.4
33.4k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

Kylie the room service maid with the sweet sex service sideline had left, but Rachel was far from finished her oral attentions to my revived cock.

Alone again, I enjoyed the tongue bathing. Rachel closed her mouth around the cock head and flicked the underside with just the tip of her tongue. She paused, pulling back to lick a drop of precum off the tip of the head, savouring it on her lips. This was followed by a tender kiss on one side of my shaft just below the head, which lead to Rachel rolling her tongue around the ring at the bottom of the head. She ran her tongue across my slit, teasing it open, and then flattened her tongue to allow the head to rest momentarily on her lip, before slipping her tongue along the flap of skin under the head. I just relaxed as she swirled her tongue around the bulb. My cock was jumping up with each stroke of her tongue. This helped me fight the urge to rudely grab her and just fuck her face.

I leaned back gently, flexing my knees and just watched as my cock slowly disappeared right into Rachel's mouth. Her fingers continued to work around the root. Her tongue, teeth and lips just kept right on working. I finally could resist no longer and began running my fingers through her funky black hair, quickly starting to massage her scalp. Rachel started moaning around my cock, truly making this a 'hummer'.

Rachel pulled her head back, holding my cock just on her lips and then ran her tongue into the pee slit, sampling more precum. "I love your cock, it fits my mouth perfectly," she moaned.

"Now flood my mouth with your cum."

This time, as she stuck her tongue even deeper into my cock, she twisted it, squeezing my balls vigorously at the same instant. I shuddered, images of all the great sex in the past day flashing through my mind, beginning with fucking Rachel in the park and ending with the spread of freckles across Kylie's bountiful bosom. The force of my orgasm was astonishing. It spewed into Rachel's mouth and flowed over her lower lip. A creamy string dangled from her chin, connected to a gob which hung briefly in midair before dropping to her chest, spreading across the tops of her perfect firm tits.

Before Rachel released my cock, she whipped it against her tongue, shaking the last remaining drops of cream into her mouth. She rolled her tongue across her lips. Thrusting her tits straight up into the air, she massaged the cum into her skin.

"That won't make them grow," I joked.

"You know, when I was younger, I actually believed my friends that told me that rubbing cum into my tits would help them grow. That just made me a bigger cocksucker once I was old enough." Rachel giggled, pulling at her nipples. "Good thing that cum doesn't make our pussy grow. Mine might be the size of Rhode Island by now." She paused, her fingers trailing down her belly to stroke her pussy as she considered it. "Now, would you mind licking my chin clean? Or are you too vanilla for that?"

In response, I whacked Rachel across the head with a pillow. "Oh, you think you are a tough guy, huh?" she said, raising her tiny fists like a prizefighter. I tackled her onto the bed, tickling her. Leaning over her body, I pinned her hands with mine and her legs under my knees. I started licking my own cum off her chin and then continued to search for residue where she had rubbed it into her tits. Rather than being soft, as I might have done in similar circumstances a day before, I alternated my tongue action with quick sharp little bites, not hard enough to cut her skin but intense enough to make her yelp and twist beneath my grip.

My cock might have performed amazingly to this point, but even my iron rod barely stirred as I centered in, biting Rachel's nipples. My cock head did swell a bit as it trailed across Rachel's thrashing belly, but not nearly enough to consider fucking further. Even my balls ached. Instead, I concentrated on finger and mouth play, licking all around her tits, tasting where the sweat had caked on the undersides, and then rimming her navel. In order to do that, I reversed my position on the bed. Rachel apparently thought this was a hint and started licking at my balls and then up my shaft.

Despite Rachel's efforts, my cock never became more than semi aroused. My tickling had greater effect and the already pungent air was fragrant with the fresh scent of female arousal. Her pubes glistened with dew, and I gradually worked my fingers and tongue towards that as a target. Slowly, I teased her with gentle touching, making her wriggle with excitement.

Recalling the "who's vanilla now" competitiveness, I spread her cunt open, peeling back the flesh like rose petals, working her pussy walls with my fingers, teeth and tongue. I pushed my tongue into her over and over, deeper with each thrust. Her hips began rising off the bed to meet my lips and I slowly eased a finger between her buttocks and tweaked her sphincter open. Suddenly, her asshole opened wide on its own and sucked me right inside, or so it seemed. I think really it was the combined movements going in opposite directions which made it seem that way. Anyway, this time she didn't stiffen up but instead remained relaxed.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked.

"Yes, I love the new sensations. It is like bolts of lightening are jumping off your fingertip right through my insides, and they all meet at my clit. Which is already screaming from your tongue. But I need a bit more push over the edge."

Not wanting to disappoint Rachel, I escalated the action, flattening four fingers on my other hand and thrusting them into her open pussy below where I was chewing on her clit. Her hips pushed forward to meet me faster and harder. Almost as if she was the guy and was fucking my fist.

Then I looked in her eyes and knew it wasn't that she was the guy, because I wasn't the girl. I was her human dildo, her flesh and blood fucking machine. Without asking, I instantly fathomed at last that this was the look she wore on her face when she masturbated.

I took my free hand and rubbed it across her belly, tracing the arch of her pubic bone. I circled the hood above her clit, silently replacing my teeth with my fingers. Never stopping my finger fucking, I slid down the bed and ran my tongue around her asshole, teasing at first but then exploring the very edges of that sacred spot. I knew this was something she could not do for herself.

I worked my tongue and finger in unison, spreading moisture around her clit as I swallowed the fluid dripping on my tongue. My nail grazed her clit as I speared through her sphincter. I rubbed the clit back and forth from side to side as I widened the passage for my tongue.

This changed the mood like flipping a light switch. Rachel went instantly from the Goddess of Greed to the Temptress of Team Play.

"Oh, Mitch, this feels really good," Rachel moaned, her back arching away from my tongue, her pussy hungrily drinking my fist deeper.

"I wish you could fuck me more," she moaned. I got busy trying to lick her flow off her thighs, and could not answer. Rachel spread her legs wider. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me back up along her belly and then down again to her sodden slit. Only my fingers already stuffed in her cunt prevented me from burying my nose inside her. My other hand slipped out of her anus. I used it to steady myself. She rolled her hips with frustration, like a little girl stamping her feet. So much for her winning any 'plays well with others' gold stars.

She released one hand from my hair and almost ripped my fingers from her womb. She held that hand in hers as she used the one still on my head to force my tongue deep into her. I started fucking her with my mouth, listening to her screaming with joy as her climax lifted her up off the bed again.

As the spasms slowed, Rachel seemed to suddenly remember that she was holding my hand. She gently steered it underneath her, and then with surprising force drove my thumb up her ass where my other fingers had recently been. She began bouncing on my fingers with renewed energy, panting as every muscle in her body shook.

Rachel collapsed against the pile of pillows, quivering. I released her and reached over to the open bottle of champagne. Pouring it generously over Rachel's skin, I licked it and her clean, going over each spot twice, as she murmured, "Don't leave any sticky spots."

Before I could center in to cleanse inside her pussy, though, she was sleeping, purring like a kitten. Obeying her request, I continued my efforts, sticking my tongue deep within her, gently prying her labia apart, and polishing her with my face.

This action drove my nose up against her clit and Rachel was quickly moaning again, her hips twisting underneath me. I cupped her buttocks in my hands and lifted her middle up off the bed to my tongue. My fingers dug into her glutes. Slowly, her rocking motion drew the little fingers on both hands back to her anus, which stretched wide to greet my fingertips.

Toying with her ass, I started lapping at her pussy like a thirsty dog on a hot day, just stroking my entire face up with each lick, my tongue flat and sticking out of my mouth as far as I could get it with my lips stretched open. This allowed me to capture most of the wetness rushing out of her cunt, although plenty still coated her thighs. At the top of each stroke, her clit danced on my tongue. I made sure to tease it with my teeth and to give it a good bop after I reached the end of the lick before sinking down to start the next motion.

Panting for breath, I paused, leaning upright to admire Rachel's beauty as she balanced in my hands, her face flung back, and her clit shining up at me like a baby penis, only juicier. Reaching over to the breakfast cart, I grabbed the half used bottle of champagne and drizzled more across her breasts, her belly and down into her cunt.

"Oh, a champagne bath, how decadent," Rachel sighed as I again buried my face between her thighs, licking thoroughly to ensure that no sticky spots remained. Despite extra attention around and below her clit, Rachel's purring merely deepened an octave or two, never intensifying to the 'screaming valkries' orgasm range.

Thunder boomed outside the windows and streaks of reflected lightening made the sugary sweat glisten across Rachel's body, assisting my efforts. I caressed her breasts as my tongue again danced across her body. Her writhing made me think of it as a tango. When I reached her chin, she steered my face upwards. I could see that her orgasm though close was not yet quite there. Our tongues entwined as we kissed passionately.

Breaking the kiss, I freed my lips to explore her nipples, her armpits, her sides. I shifted down the bed, backing almost right off of it, and licked inside and outside her knees and ankles, and then carefully attended to each toe, paying particular attention to the spaces in between.

I worked up the inside of Rachel's legs, pausing to lift her knees and tease the tender areas behind the knee until she began squirming and her purring gave way to deep panting. Even then, I repeated the actions on the other side, and made sure that her inner thighs, drenched in fresh fluids secreted out of her gaping cunt, got well licked. As I did this, Rachel indulged in a bit of self help, burying both hands deep inside her cunt, manipulating her pussy feverishly, pulling the walls wider, thumbs bouncing her clit as her ass beat a tango on the bedding.

I recognized this as another key moment in our game of "who's vanilla now?"

Rising from my oral attack, I clutched both her tiny wrists, able to capture them in one strong hand. Rachel yelped in surprise, her reverie disturbed. "What the fuck?"

One of the hotel bathrobes was lying at the foot of the bed, though I did not recall either of us using it.

"This round is on me. I do all the work," I explained as I used the flannel belt to lash Rachel's wrists to the headboard. She shook her legs, feet thrashing about. "I ought to tie you down four ways, but this hotel bed isn't built for it. But if you kick me, I'll have to punish you."

"Promise?" Rachel laughed, raising a knee and darting a toe towards my butt. I dodged playfully, and lightly slapped her face. She laughed more, and I resisted the urge to let this descend into a platonic tickle fest. Instead, I pulled both nipples away from the flesh of her chest until she whimpered.

"Look inside the shopping bag," she said as she recovered.

I was not shocked to discover that Monique had tossed a cute little pair of plastic fake clothespin nipple clamps into the bottom of the bag. I joked around again, nipping at Rachel's nose and toes before quickly planting the first clamp on her left nipple, and then easing the second onto her right nipple with exaggerated slowness.

Although Rachel winced slightly as the tiny plastic teeth inside the clips bit into her nipples, she seemed disappointed. 'Too vanilla?' I asked myself.

To find out, I quickly yanked the clip off her left tit and teased her clit with it, nibbling at the engorged sex organ like a baby alligator demanding breakfast. This was better. Rachel struggled within her bonds, twisting to avoid the bite of teeth on the sensitive blood filled nub.

"Stop!" she demanded, her head twirling angrily, hair flying across her glittering eyes. "I thought you might try clipping it on the labia, but no no not the clit, never the clit."

"Safe word?" I replied.

Rachel shook her head in response, chewing girlishly on the ends of those stray hairs still furled across her face. Or perhaps biting down to dull the pain though I was careful to stay playful, nipping at the tender flesh but never passing beyond sting to hardcore agony.

I maintained the game tone by switching around so I could use the clamp to tease her toes. As I did this, I resumed kissing her thighs. Rachel sighed each time my lips travelled up the inside surfaces of her skin, tracing her tautly muscled paths towards the honey of her pussy. Although I blew air across her clit, I avoided kissing her cunt, grazing around and below, but never eating her tenderest morsels.

The rain continued pounding against the window. If our four friends were still in the facing room, they were denied the pleasure of their turn to watch us. Still, just thinking about them gave me a little shiver of excitement, thinking about Gwen's party and the potential for exhibitionist and voyeuristic pleasures abounding there. The weekend had begun Friday lunch time with sex in the park, and the thrill of being watched continued to excite me. This helped relieve the cocoon like claustrophobia caused by the rain. Though my cock was too tired for more fucking yet, I felt my balls refilling in response to the inspiration.

Rachel saw that instead of watching her, or instead of just burying my face in her wetness, I was looking at the windows.

"I bet Gwen has lots of interesting folks like those four at her party."

"I thought you were mad at her and going to get revenge, or something."

"Fucking well is the sweetest revenge."

"Maybe she'll have a boyfriend you can steal."

"More likely a girlfriend."

"Who's bi now?" I asked, and then drove my tongue deep into her pussy, rolling it from side to side soaking up the moisture. As Rachel rolled her hips in response, I added a gentle nibbling action, just barely touching my teeth against the sides of her pink flesh, working around and slowly up towards her clit.

First I sucked up the excess bubbly, and then I slowed the drizzle so that with my mouth just below Rachel's clit, I licked each trickle right onto my tongue as it flowed across her nubbin, giving her a good lick with each swallow.

I drizzled champagne down her belly, pausing my eating to admire how the soft curve made the liquid flow across her clit, and then divide like a river at a delta before flooding her pussy. This way, I was able to swallow all of the bubbly and toy with her sex at the same time. She continued writhing against her restraints

By now, Rachel's entire body was well groomed, yet she was neither sleepy not satisfied. As I held the champagne bottle to my lips for a quick fluid recharge, Rachel had another idea.

"Fuck me with it," she demanded.

I started out placing the bottle between her thighs and easing it upwards.

"Oh, the bottle is still cold from the ice," Rachel said, startled by the coolness. I decided to add to her sensory arousal by reaching for a decorative candle on the bedside table. Still easing the bottle slowly into her labia, I used my other hand to light the candle. I dribbled a few drops of the hot wax onto her nipples. If she was jumping on the bed before, now she was really dancing.

I flicked one wax coated nipple with my tongue. Then remembered something. I thought I had read or heard somewhere that champagne bursting into a pussy can damage a woman. I wasn't sure if this was true, but took no chances. I steered the bottle out of Rachel's pussy lips, and chugged down half the remaining contents. As she opened her lips to protest, I emptied the rest into her mouth, carefully, not splashing her face. She swallowed thirstily and grinned up at me, relaxed in her bonds.

I then turned my attention back to the wax coating her tits and used my free hand to yank the puddled paraffin free. Rachel barked excitedly. I grabbed a few half melted ice cubes out of the champagne bucket and plopped them into my mouth. I then lowered my face to Rachel's chest and slowly exhaled the ice cold water out of my mouth to cool her skin. Now she sighed in appreciation.

That seemed like the perfect moment to quickly thrust the mouth and neck of the bottle up inside her pussy as far and fast as I could, burying it in a single stroke, finishing with a flourish by twisting it ninety degrees. Rachel's hips displayed her pleasure, thrusting up off the bed, and rotating in the opposite direction from the bottle. I ground the glass against the walls of her cunt, the mouth butting up against her cervix, her clit sliding across the shiny curve of green glass. In order to bounce her clit a bit, I began easing the bottle out just an inch or so and then jabbing it back inside her.

The glass was slick with Rachel's own wetness, and it slid in and out of her freely. I pumped the bottle deeper with each slow stroke as I continued nibbling her nipples. Soon, I began rocking the bottle while it was buried inside her, the rounded edge positioned perfectly to bounce against her clit, which still shone with the sugary champagne. I could not resist the urge to lick her sweet spot.

"Ease the bottle out," Rachel begged.

At first, I complied, enjoying having more room to plant my face amongst her treasures. Then I decided that the bottle might still be useful. As Rachel raised her hips off the bed, levered at the head by her restraints, writhing in a long chain orgasm, I slid the bottle under her thighs. Carefully timing the move, I stuck it into her anus, just pressing hard enough to pop the lip of the bottle into her cavity. She gasped in shock, but then rolled her hips enthusiastically, creating a rocking motion for the bottle to stimulate her anus.

I began playing again with her nipples, gently pulling them away from her tits. Each tug caused her to moan again as her hips thrust up to bump my nose. Her pussy continued spasming as her ass muscles tried to suck the bottle deeper. I was afraid this might get carried away, so I eased the bottle free. But now I needed another big finish.

I glanced over at the breakfast cart. The ice bucket gleamed, sweating from the cold water and remaining bits of ice left over. I reached across, and without warning I dumped the contents into Rachel's cunt. The sudden shock sent a fresh wave of convulsions through her overheated body.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers