Who's Watching Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bare feet walking across the concrete pool deck offered no warning to Julian as I approached her chair. As I stood beside her, the view was utterly breath taking. Lying there in the chaise lounge chair wearing nothing but a pair of sun glasses, a dainty belly button piercing, and a pair of ear buds attached to the IPOD resting beside her, Julian looked absolutely incredible as she rested with her eyes closed. It was obvious from her well tanned skin and the lack of any visible tan lines that she had been engaged in this nude ritual for quite some time.

I could have stood there for a long time just admiring God's fine work, but I really didn't want her to catch me just staring at her like a pervert or something.

"Excuse me," I said in a relatively loud voice, making sure she could hear me above the IPOD, even if she was asleep and not simply lying there with her eyes closed.

"Oh shit," Julian gasped as she came to her senses and realized she had been caught doing something she had no permission to be doing.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Campton, I'm so sorry," Julian apologized repeatedly, as she jumped up to leave.

Surprisingly, Julian made no attempt to cover herself. I would have thought her first reaction would have been to grab a towel or throw her arms across her chest in an attempt to conceal her nakedness, but she made no attempt to cover anything. She simply stood up and started collecting her things as if she were getting up from a park bench in a public park.

"Don't worry about it Julian," I quickly responded, putting a comforting hand on her bare shoulder. "You are more than welcome to use the pool. I didn't mean to scare you; I just wanted to make sure you knew I was here."

"Are you sure, Mr. Campton?" Julian questioned in a much less frantic tone of voice.

"Yes, Julian I'm sure. And by the way, it's Brian, not Mr. Campton."

"I'm really sorry Brian. I should have asked for permission, but I was afraid you might say no."

"Like I said, don't worry about it. It's fine."

"Just out of curiosity," I continued, "Why not sunbathe in your own backyard?"

Julian's face turned about two shades of red and I could see red splotches of nerves starting to make an appearance on her chest in the brief seconds she was pondering her response. I couldn't see her eyes through the dark glasses, but I was guessing she was avoiding direct eye contact at that particular moment as well.

"This is kind of awkward," Julia stammered as she sat back down on the edge of the chair, still making no attempt to cover anything up. "A couple of my girlfriends and I have an all day beach party planed at Lake Cumberland in a couple of weeks for National Nude Day. You know, beach volleyball, jet skis, drinking, partying, that kind of stuff. It's a full day of naked fun in the sun. I didn't want to go without a good tan out of fear that I would get burnt to a crisp."

"I could have sunbathed in a bikini at home, but then I would have had white tits and a white ass that would have been beet red by the end of Nude Day," she continued. " Kelly and Tara chose the tanning salon option to solve the problem, but I prefer to stay away from those cancer beds. Not that this is really any safer, but I'd lose a lot of credibility with my patients if they knew I didn't practice what I preach when it comes to health care. It's kind of like having your doctor tell you how bad smoking is for you as he lights up another cigarette of his own."

"Oh shit," Julian blurted out, as if something just dawned upon her. "You're not going to tell my parents are you? They'd freak."

"If you were fifteen and I caught you skinny dipping with the neighbor boys and playing 'doctor', I might be inclined to tell your parents. But you're not fifteen, and you aren't just playing doctor, you are one! You're what, twenty-four, twenty-five, and.."

"Twenty-five," Julian interrupted.

"OK, you're twenty five years old, you're six months of residency away from becoming a fully licensed doctor; I think you are old enough and intelligent enough at this point to make your own decisions. Your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks Mr. Campton, I mean Brian," Julian sighed in relief as she stood and wrapped her arms around my neck in a friendly hug, pressing her bare chest against mine as she squeezed.

I had never met someone so comfortable with being naked in front of others. Granted, she had a great body and nothing to be ashamed of, but still, her nonchalant attitude about her nakedness continued to surprise me. She was worried about trespassing without permission and she was worried about what her parents might think, but she seemed to have no worries whatsoever that she was standing buck naked next to someone she had only met a few times in her life and who she obviously saw as more of a father figure than a friend based on her tendency to address me as "Mr. Campton."

"I suppose you're going to want your gate key back," Julian frowned, as she reached toward her bag.

"No, you can keep it," I stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder as she bent down.

"I'm curious though where you got the key?" I questioned her, as she stood back up causing my hand to slip from her shoulder and lightly brush across her left breast.

"Sorry about that," I apologized, at the accidental contact with her perky nipple that appeared to be aroused and standing proud.

"These things do tend to get in the way," she laughed, as she placed one hand beneath each breast and pushed them up and outward like two grapefruit on display at the local farmer's market.

"When I was in high school I cleaned the pool and kept it up for the Maxwell's who lived here before you moved in. They gave me a key to the gate and I just never got around to giving it back. You sure you don't want it back?"

"Nah," I chuckled. "I'd hate to read the headlines in the local paper, 'Dr. dies of broken neck attempting to climb neighbor's fence to skinny dip in backyard pool."

We both laughed as the tension and awkwardness of our initial meeting was now clearly in the past and we settled into adjacent lounge chairs to continue a friendly conversation.

"I take it your parents aren't aware you're a nudist," I probed, as we chatted further.

"Oh God no," Julian laughed and almost choked at the suggestion. "Mom would freak and tell me how disappointed she was in me and Dad would threaten to disown me if word ever got out in their social network that their perfect and precious daughter preferred her birthday suit to a business suit. That's one reason we're going to Cumberland. I figure two hundred miles is far enough away that none of Mom and Dad's 'holier than thou friends' will get wind of this."

After reassuring Julian once more that her secret was safe with me, we both settled in for a peaceful and relaxing round of sun worship.

"Would you mind putting some lotion on my back?" Julian piped up, after about thirty minutes of baking in the hot sunshine.

In hindsight, I probably acted like a kid in a candy store jumping up way too quickly at the mere mention of the opportunity to lay my hands on this fine piece of artwork. Julian gracefully laid the back of the lounge chair into position and sprawled her naked body in front of me. There was that ass again. On my video camera it looked beautiful from twenty feet away, but staring at it now from a mere twenty inches away was indeed a sight to behold.

"Is something wrong?" Julian rolled her head up and over her shoulder catching me staring in amazement at her firm and perfect ass instead of rubbing the lotion into her shoulders as requested.

"Quit staring and start rubbing, you big perv," she joked, as she twitched her ass in a move obviously intended to further tease me.

After covering her shoulders, back and legs with lotion, I quickly rubbed lotion onto her hips and ass cheeks trying hard not to linger too long and give her the impression that there was a sexual undertone to my actions. I would have loved to have lingered much longer on that particular part of her body but I didn't want to scare her off.

"Where do you think you're going," Julian ordered, as she rolled over and saw me heading back to my chair. "You're only half done dude. Get those Nike swim trunks back over here."

"Oh shit,' I thought to myself as I headed back in her direction. I had managed to distract my thoughts well enough during the back side lube to avoid getting a hard on that would be oh so obvious through my swim trunks, but there was no way I had enough mind control to do the front side without triggering a full staff erection.

Julian knew I was a little uncomfortable with the situation. After rubbing lotion into every part except her tits and her inner thighs, she grabbed my hand and put it squarely on her right tit.

"See," she laughed, "They don't bite. They might burn if you don't do a good job, but I assure you they don't bite."

That was it; full staff, hard as a rock, and sticking out like a tent from my trunks. There was no avoiding it now and no hiding it either. As I massaged the sun tan lotion into her boobs and all around her glistening pussy, I once again marveled at the sight. The good Lord should be very, very proud of this particular creation. From the perfectly shaped nipples protruding from her grapefruit sized breasts to the narrow strip of expertly trimmed blond pubes pointing the direction to her womanhood, this was indeed a prize winning specimen.

"Very nice," Julian commented, as I stood to leave and her eyes fixated on the undeniable bulge straining against my tented trunks.

I wasn't sure if her "very nice" comment was referring to the massage, or if it pertained to the clearly visible state of my arousal that had captured her attention. I wasn't about to ask.

By four o'clock Julian had to pack up and leave, departing with my blessing that she could come back the rest of the week and use the pool whenever she wanted. I told her I wouldn't be free again until Saturday, but she was welcome to come over whenever she wanted.

When Saturday arrived, I was up bright and early hoping to get my weekend chores done efficiently so I could lounge around the pool in the afternoon, preferably with the company of my new nudist friend. At six thirty I walked out to get the paper and Julian was just coming in from her midnight shift, still dressed in her scrubs. She had told me she was forced to work nights as a resident since she had no seniority and the staff doctors liked to give the residents the really crappy shifts since they couldn't argue about it.

Just as I was moping at the disappointment that this probably meant I would be spending my pool time alone today, Julian yelled across the driveway and asked if I was going to be home later. Both my spirits and my cock perked up immediately.

"You should join us at the lake on Nude Day," Julian invited, as we continued our conversation poolside later that same afternoon.

"I don't know," I cautiously replied. "I'm not so sure I want to parade around naked with a bunch of people staring at me all day."

"It's not like that at all," Julian scolded me a little. "There's a stereotype that all nudists are just perverts lurking around the bushes trying to sneak a peak at naked women. That stereotype is so far from the truth. We're just like everyone else, except we like to have fun with no clothes on. It's not a big free for all orgy or anything like that, it's just normal people having fun at the lake doing what anybody else would do, playing volleyball, riding jet skis, having a picnic lunch on the beach, nothing more. I've been doing this for four years now and I have yet to see a single occurrence of public sex."

"Somehow I know I'm going to regret this," I shuddered, shaking my head from side to side as I grinned and spoke. "To be honest though, it sounds like fun. I'm not sure I can be as self confident as you are with no clothes on, but I guess other than a little pride, I have nothing to lose. Count me in."

"Super!" Julian squealed as she gave me a quick wink and a grin, "another convert."

"By the way," she added, grabbing my semi-hard cock through my trunks before I could anticipate her actions and protect myself. "You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!"

Boing! Semi-hard to full staff in zero point two seconds, a new world record!

Julian and I met off and on for the next two weeks in preparation for our day at the lake. There was a lot of playful flirting between the two of us, but nothing more. Despite the playful teasing and sexual innuendos, I had resolved myself to the realization that this free spirited twenty-five year old goddess was not interested in pursuing anything more intimate with a gent who was thirteen years her senior. I was having too much fun enjoying her company to risk jeopardizing it by pushing the issue further.

Nude Day at the lake was as a blast. Julian was right. My mental perception of nudists was way off base. There were all shapes, sizes and backgrounds of people at the lake, but I didn't see a single person that appeared to be in the "pervert" category. The most surprising part for me was the average age of the group. My preconceived mental image envisioned a bunch of twenty something single girls running around naked with a bunch of pot bellied dirty old men gawking over them, when in fact the majority of people at the lake were middle aged couples who were bankers, lawyers, engineers -- just normal people!

My biggest fear leading up to the day was that I would be walking around all day with a hard on and people would be staring at me as if I had a huge "Pervert" sign hanging around my neck. That fear never played out. When we first arrived, we signed in, headed for the locker room, and then headed straight for the beach. There was a twitch of the start of an erection when Julian grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the beach, but as soon as the cold water hit my flesh, that hint of an erection was gone and it didn't return all day.

It all seemed perfectly natural. If I were at a beach back home and there were bikini clad women playing volleyball, I would have been watching intently, hoping to catch a tit flop out of a bouncing string bikini, but here the boobs were bouncing freely and I never once felt the urge to stare.

"That was fun," Julian exclaimed as we climbed into my SUV to head home from our fun in the sun, leaning over and placing her hand on my thigh and giving me a lingering peck on the cheek. "I think we're going to need a relaxing day at your pool tomorrow to recover from this one."

There went my day without an erection. I'm not sure if it was the warm hand on the thigh, the silky kiss on the cheek, or the erotic thoughts rushing through my head of what I was hoping would happen tomorrow, but whatever it was, it was jet fuel to the rocket straining to take off inside of my shorts. I must have driven thirty minutes without another sexual hint from Julian before the pressure in my pants finally subsided signaling the deflation of my raging hard on.

While my mind drifted between the events of today and the anticipation of tomorrow, Julian snoozed away, completely exhausted from her annual excursion.

I must have been more exhausted than I thought when I finally crashed for the night. Sunday morning found me crawling out of bed at ten o'clock, a good two hours later than my normal start to the day. As I stood in the kitchen brewing a desperately needed cup of java, I looked out at the pool and was surprised to see Julian already lounging poolside. Clad only in my terrycloth bathrobe, I poured an extra cup of coffee and headed toward the pool.

"Oh God you're a saint," Julian gasped, as I offered her a steaming cup of wake up potion. "I need that so bad," she continued, as she sat in the chair with her knees pulled up to her chest and a terrycloth cover up stretched over her knees to insulate her from the cool morning air.

"No more skinny dipping?" I pouted, as I gestured toward her covered body.

"Despite all of the pre-Nude Day tanning," Julian sighed, "I got pretty burnt yesterday. I'm thinking I need to go easy on the ultra-violet rays for a few days."

"I hear you," I nodded my head in agreement. "I didn't realize how cooked I got either until I jumped in the shower this morning and felt the sting of the water on my sunburn. I've got some Aloe Vera lotion in the house if you need some."

"I'm not hurting that bad," Julian blushed, "But the sound of a nice Aloe rub down sounds too good to turn down. You sure you're up for it?"

Before I could answer that simple question, her seductive blue eyes descended southward, breaking away from our eye to eye contact and landing squarely on my mid section.

"Don't bother answering that question," she quickly continued as her eyes remained glued to my cock that was now as hard as a rock and sticking straight out through the opening in my robe.

Julian headed straight for the bedroom. She must have remembered the house layout from the previous owners because she made a beeline for the master bedroom and plopped down on the bed, naked and spread eagled.

"Hurry with the Aloe," she yelled, as I fumbled through the linen closet looking for the bottle.

I thought my cock was as hard as it could possibly get, but when I entered the bedroom and saw her lying there on her back with arms and legs spread and a grin on that beautiful face that stretched from ear to ear, I could damn near hear the crackling in my shaft as it ratcheted up yet another notch on the Rockwell hardness scale.

"Hope you don't mind if I shed this," I stammered, as I climbed on top of her and straddled her hips with my knees in preparation for her Aloe rub down. "I wouldn't want this scratchy fabric to irritate your sun burn," I winked, as the robe fell from my hand onto the floor and my cock pointed straight out over her belly button, parallel with her well toned abs.

"Glad to know it's only my comfort you're thinking about," Julian laughed, as she reached out and gave my throbbing cock a gentle tug.

Julian's skin turned from flawless silk to prickly goose bumps almost instantly as the cooling sensation of the Aloe flashed across her flesh. Starting with her shoulders and working my way down toward her breasts, I could see her nipples already straining with anticipation before my hands made it anywhere near her most sensitive spots.

With her eyes closed in total relaxation, a soft moan escaped her lips when my hands finally made their way down to her tits and began to massage the soothing medication into her youthful mounds. Her body twitched with excitement and anticipation as I continued rubbing the cooling ointment into her abdomen, thighs, and calves.

With the last millimeter of her front side medicated, Julian rolled over onto her stomach, uttering not a single word but also leaving not a shred of doubt in my mind what she wanted.

On her front side I had started with the safe parts, the shoulders and arms, and worked my way down to the heat of her passion. On her back side, I went strait for those beautiful buns, spending about five times the amount of time necessary to effectively rub the lotion into her soft flesh before moving on to her back and shoulders.

"Your turn," Julian responded, jumping up just seconds after the last inch of her ankle had been medicated.

"Your lips look a little burnt and chapped," Julian grinned. "Aloe isn't safe for that," she followed with a dirty smirk.

"Have no fear she winked, I'm a doctor. I have some special ointment for that," she smiled as she dipped two fingers into her soaked pussy and then brought the healing nectar to my lips and proceeded to spread it over them like lip ointment.

"This looks a little red too and in need of some immediate attention," she grinned, as she grabbed my throbbing cock and pulled it within inches of her face for a closer look. "I've been craving to suck this cock since the first day I saw it straining to get out of those swim trunks."