Who's Your Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

Tom was tearing at his pants now, ripping them from his body as if they were somehow contaminated and dangerous to his health. When he finally got them to his ankles, he realized his shoes were still on, arrogantly keeping the jeans from escaping his body. He groaned, hopping backward to the bed. Leaning against an area not occupied by his purchases, he reached down and fumbled with his shoes. In his impatience to be rid of them, he tried to rip them from his feet, the idea of untying them never having occurred to him.

Naked and waiting, Lisa was amused by the sight of the bumbling, partially naked man who seemed to be at war with his clothing. She turned and walked up to him, placing her hand on his shoulder, smiling. He looked up, not with an embarrassed look, but rather with a frustrated, angry one. Continuing to smile, she said slowly and calmly, "It's okay, Tom...let your little Lisa take care of that for you. Daddy's little girl will get those nasty shoes off of him...and everything else, too." Tom wasn't expecting the "Daddy's little girl" comment, but he didn't care what she wanted to call herself, or him, as long as it meant some hot, nasty, dirty sex. So he smiled and gave her an approving look.

As she lowered herself to her knees, Lisa's eyes focused on Tom's briefs, still awaiting their removal. The promising bulge greeting her twinkling eyes began a moistening process between her own legs, and she became as eager as he to have the pants become history. But, astonishingly, she seemed calm as she untied first one, then the other, shoe...slipping them off and tossing them aside to return to the pursuit of loftier goals. She was too eager for a taste of hot, throbbing sausage to worry about his socks...at least for the time being.

The shoes now gone, Lisa eagerly removed his worn jeans. When she reached for Tom's briefs, she realized that the position he was sitting in would hinder their removal, so she suddenly lunged forward and pushed him hard on the chest, forcing him backward onto his elbows on the bed. He was startled, but did not resist when he saw her clutching hands grabbing the waistband of his underwear and tugging at them. He lifted his bottom off the bed to make things as easy...and quick...as possible. Only his throbbing, impatient penis held things up...but only briefly, for Lisa expertly slipped his shorts over the bobbing tool. Her hands then rushed the unwanted shorts down and off his legs. With Tom finally naked, Lisa grinned up at him...first looking devilishly into his eyes, and then lowering her eyes to what she saw as a very welcome meal...a meal just as eager for her to enjoy it.

Before Tom's skin could even realize it had been freed from clothing, his hardened shaft was already being firmly grasped in one of Lisa's hands...the stroking already commenced. By the time his eyes focussed on Lisa, her head was bobbing between his legs. The moist warmth of her lips and tongue had already introduced itself to the head of his tool. Her tongue was expert at circling the head of his penis and playing in the slit. Her fingers squeezed first firmly, then gently along his shaft, at one point giving such a light touch that it felt like numbness creeping into the firm tissue of his throbbing muscle...a cool tingling, yet searing with heat. And then came the hot, sucking lips.

Up and down went Lisa's stroking fingers. Up and down went her bobbing head. Tom lost all power in his upper body, and fell backwards on the bed, his left shoulder blade crashing on top of his autographed Boris Karloff photo. He didn't care. Lisa was sucking his brain out through a very tiny slit, and all the world was wonderful. All he could do was reach weakly down with one hand and try to clutch a handful of her hair. He did, but his grip was weak indeed. Her hair bobbed lightly against his outstretched fingers, their tips never touching her scalp.

Lisa's mouth went far down his shaft, her mouth filling with his long, hard penis. He could feel the heat and wetness of the cavern of her mouth as it slid up and down his shaft. Then she licked its entire length like a puppy happy to see its master, lapping adoringly, tongue stroking from tip to base. Long, slow licks...short, quick licks.. many, many licks...

"Oh....Daddy," she moaned, "Your little girl is going to suck you sooooo nice. Would you like that, Daddy?" Her mouth immediately returned to its work...and pleasure.

"Oh...yes," Tom moaned, "Daddy likes very much! You're such a good little girl. Keep sucking for Daddy." He seemed to be slipping into this "Daddy" routine with consummate ease.

"Mmmm.....oh, yes, Daddy...I will."

Lisa's mouth engaged hyperdrive. It licked hungrily, sucked mercilessly. Her fingers jiggled and stroked and squeezed his sack. It was a miracle he hadn't cum already...but a delicious boon for both of them. Slowly going out of control from passion, Lisa thrust herself against Tom and lifted his legs, forcing him onto his back on the bed. Two of his dear horror movie one-sheets got crumpled under his other shoulder blade.

With Tom on his back, Lisa lifted his legs as high as she could. She lapped and sucked his testicles, nibbled the shaft of his cock. When she had him squirming and moaning on the wrinkling bedspread, she licked one of her fingers and slipped it behind his sack, pressing it first against that small area between his scrotum and his sphincter. Seeing it have the desired effect, she next slipped that wet finger further back, plunging it into his puckered hole. He shuddered, partially from surprise, partially from pleasure.

Lisa sucked at the sides of his cock, squeezing it with one hand as she devoured it. While she sucked first one, then the other testicle, she moved her finger in and out of his anus. She continued doing this when she again captured his throbbing erection between her hungry lips and sucked it hard, sliding her mouth up and down its length in the same mind-melting rhythm with which her finger invaded his orifice.

Tom was moaning and trembling, his breathing coming in staggered gasps. Lisa just stroked, fingered and sucked. Up and down went her hungry mouth...in and out went her probing finger. Tom began to shudder repeatedly, his moans becoming louder by the second, ultimately blending together into one long, continuous moan.

The unbelievably freaky Lisa knew he was approaching orgasm, and she wanted to share it with him. Taking the one hand off his cock, and keeping the other moving inside his ass, she reached over and found one of his feet. With little effort at all, she tore off the sock and tossed it aside. Grasping his foot tightly in her hand, she directed it between her legs and shoved it into her dripping pussy. The big toe and the one next to it entered her. She held his foot by the heel and moved it around her crotch, gyrating her slit on his toes.

Sucking his cock, fingering his ass and fucking her pussy with his toes, Lisa was now getting as close to climax as he was. They both shuddered and gasped and moaned. They were a quivering, quaking, fused mass of sighs and wet, sticky gyrations. It was sexual bliss at its kinkiest!

Tom's back arched when his first volley burst into Lisa's mouth. He moaned loudly, and she gasped around his spurting cock...a gasp of pure joy. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth with his creamy load. His ass cheeks clenched around her hand, but she still kept thrusting her finger into him. Only her mouth held his cock in its strong grip, but it was enough. With skill obviously borne of practice, Lisa managed to keep her mouth around his spurting muscle while she fingered his ass and used his toes to ravage her pussy.

Swallowing his creamy salvo, Lisa finally let loose herself. With a soft moan around his cock, her juices flowed from her, drenching his toes and the ball of his foot in their sticky sweetness. In an effort to get air into her lungs, she let his penis plop out of her mouth as she gasped for oxygen. As it fell from her lips, it spurt several streams of cum onto her panting face, into her hair, and over her shoulder, to dribble down her back. Eyes shut and mouth open, she felt the sticky warmth of cum, both his and her own. It was an incredible sensation.

Her own orgasm had by now completely bathed his useful foot. She was shuddering from head to toe, vibrating from her core to the tips of the hairs on her flesh. Having acquired enough air for her immediate needs, she leaned forward and began kissing and licking his still throbbing, but slightly softening tool. She kissed it adoringly, gratefully, licked it thoroughly...riding out her incredibly satisfying orgasm.

Tom, breathing heavily, lay on his back, exhausted, on the bed. His heaving chest muscles had difficulty sucking air into his burning lungs. Lisa, her orgasm subsiding to rhythmic contractions between her legs, slumped forward, still kissing his dribbling cock. Her finger slowly slipped from his sphincter. She reluctantly lowered his foot from her still trembling slit. It was soaked with her juices and her sweat, but she stroked that foot thankfully nonetheless.

It took them several minutes to recover, Tom gasping to the sky, Lisa panting into his pubic curls. After quite some time, the trembling between both masculine and feminine thighs began to subside. Circulation began to take place in other parts of their bodies besides their spent genitalia. Their brains began to function again...allowing reason and rational thought to once more reside within them. They could breathe normally again. Both were grinning from ear to ear, though even the muscles used for smiling were exhausted.

Tom spoke first. "My, oh my," he croaked through parched lips, "Daddy's little baby girl did very well."

The use of the term "baby girl" seemed to please Lisa, and she smiled proudly. "Mmmm....Daddy liked Baby Girl's present for him? Baby girl sucked him good?"

"Baby Girl sucked Daddy very, VERY good! Baby Girl is daddy's favorite, bestest girl."

"Thank you, Daddy," Lisa beamed, "Baby Girl Lisa only wants to please Daddy."

Tom sat up and smiled down at her as she still lay slumped against his calf, but now resting her cheek on his knee. He stroked her head, noting the few sticky spots where she'd been anointed with his spurting cum.

"And now Daddy wants to give his little Baby Girl a really, really nice reward."

Lisa smiled, "Ooooh! What is it, Daddy? What do I get?"

"Well, for being such a good girl, Daddy thinks that maybe Lisa would like the nice, hard cock she just treated so nicely, to be put somewhere else? Would Baby Girl like that?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy...but where do you want to put it?"

"Right there", he said, pointing between her legs, "Right there where Daddy's toes were. Would my little girl like that?"

Again Lisa beamed, eyes bright like an eager puppy. "Oh, yes, Daddy....Lisa would LOVE daddy's cock there! Oh, please put it there, Daddy? Please?!!!"

"Of course...anything for my pretty Baby Girl. But first, go over there," he said, pointing to an area in front of the hotel room's small, mirrored dresser, "Go over there and get on your hands and knees on the floor for Daddy"

Eagerly, Lisa complied, going to the spot and getting immediately on her hands and knees as instructed, allowing herself a wiggling tease of her bottom at Tom. "Like this, Daddy?" she asked.

"Just like that, Baby Girl...just like that."

He got up off the bed, grinning. Slowly he walked toward her, stroking himself, making his penis stretch and harden again. Lisa wiggled again, smiling broadly. Coming up behind her, Tom got on his knees on the floor between her calves. He reached out his hands and grabbed her thighs just below her bottom, and spread her with his thumbs, letting them play briefly in the wet, pink folds of her sex. She was dripping with anticipation.

"Is my Baby Girl ready for Daddy to give her her special reward?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy...yes! Please can I have my reward now? I've been a really good girl!"

"That you have, Baby Girl...that you have. Okay, now...here comes Daddy's reward for his best girl."

As he pushed his hips up against hers, Tom sighed and thought, His mind began thinking of such deliciously wicked things to do with Lisa. And then he closed his eyes and slipped his throbbing cock between her wet lips and thrust it deep inside her.

"Ohhh..yes, Daddy...yes!" Lisa cried, as Tom pushed his penis as far into her as he could possibly get it. As drenched as she was, there was little resistance.

At first awed and somewhat humbled by the incredible feeling of his manhood deep inside Lisa's burning bush, Tom's mind turned to just so much pudding. But as he took her from behind and listened to her moans -- and his own -- his mind began to devise such wonderful things to try. This "Daddy" thing could be a fantastic scene to play out...to the hilt. And with a wicked grin, he decided to do just that. Obviously, as long as he played the "Daddy" character, Lisa was game for just about anything. So...it was time to spice things up.

Bracing his elbows on Lisa's hips, he used them to stabilize her lower body, so that he could continue to plunge his hungry erection into her while his hands sought her dangling breasts and their taut nipples. He pinched those nipples playfully and said, "Mmmm...nice, Baby Girl. Daddy loves your sweet, sweet tits. Does Baby Girl like having her tits squeezed while Daddy fucks her like this?"

"Oh, God, yes, Daddy....Baby Girl likes this very much. Oh, please, Daddy...fuck your Baby Girl good."

The verbal exchange was making Tom hornier and hornier, and he decided to go with it as far as he could. He also wanted to explore just how far he could go with Lisa, who wanted very much to please "Daddy".

"Oh, sweet Baby Girl. Daddy loves your pussy. But, it's not really YOUR pussy, is it, Baby Girl? Doesn't your pussy really belong to Daddy? Hmmmm....doesn't it, Baby Girl?" As he said this, he squeezed her breasts a bit harder and pumped into her dripping sex as though he was trying to push her across the room with his cock. The conversation was having its effect on Lisa, too, as she seemed to be losing control, panting and sighing and thrusting her ass against Tom's banging crotch.

"Oh, yes, Daddy....it's ....not.....MY....pussy. Of...course...it belongs...to you. It's YOUR...pussy...Daddy....all yours!" she panted, bucking hard against him.

Licking his lips, he pinched her nipples and said, "And Daddy...can fuck...his Baby Girl's...pussy...anytime... he wants...right....Baby Girl?" he was gasping for air, too, now, slamming his cock into her as though it itched painfully, and only such quick, rapid, violent thrusting could scratch it.

"Yes, Daddy...yes! Oh, please...fuck it...anytime...you want. It's all yours...Daddy...yours and...only yours!" Lisa was slamming her ass against him as if she had the same unscratchable itch.

They were silent for a few minutes, simply slamming sweatily into each other, huffing and puffing, dripping and gasping. Tom had no idea where or when the thought came to him, but he stopped pinching Lisa's mildly irritated nipples and found other chores for his hands to perform. His thrusting into her had become more rapid, but no less forceful as one of his hands found its way between her legs and began searching for her clit. His other hand moved upward, toward her head, unconsciously seeking her flowing hair. Grasping fingers snared a handful of hair and bunched it up into his palm as he closed his fist on it. Lisa felt the intrusion into her hair and it seemed to make her slap her bottom against him even harder.

Suddenly, as he assaulted her from behind with renewed vigor, Tom's fingers found her clit, lightly squeezing the flesh around it. At the same instant, he tugged back on her hair, slowly but firmly. Lisa let out a loud moan...and it was not a moan of pain. She began to pant rapidly and ram her ass into him harder than ever. Tom tugged again on her hair, this time more firmly, causing her neck to bend back a little. He pinched her clit lightly. She shuddered and moaned.

"Oh, yeah...Baby Girl....who's....your Daddy?" he cried through clenched teeth as he thrust his cock home with ever increasing force and speed. He yanked back on her hair.

"You are....Daddy! You're...my Daddy! Only you!" Lisa was not just slamming backward against him any more...but slamming and then gyrating her hips in a circle, grinding against his crotch and abdomen.

He tugged harder on her hair, pulling her head back still further. "And whose....pussy...am I...fucking...Baby Girl?"

"Yours....Daddy...it...belongs...to you! Yours....to fuck...whenever....you like!"

He pinched her clit briefly...but hard. She moaned. He quickly let go of her clit and circled his hand back around behind her. Giving her hair a stern yank, he brought his other hand back several feet and then spanked her ass hard. "Who's your Daddy?" he cried.

"You...Daddy....you!" She screamed, squirming and thrusting. Unconsciously, she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his shaft, making both their sensations that much more incredible.

"And whose....pussy...am I....fucking?" He again tugged her hair and spanked her ass.

"Yours...daddy....oh, please.....fuck your Baby Girl!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! He slapped her ass in rapid succession, thrusting into her hard, using his handful of hair to yank her head back still further.

"And whose....ass...am I .... spanking?" Smack! Smack! Smack!!!

"Yours...Daddy..it's yours...to spank! Spank it...Daddy....please!"

He was nearing orgasm now, and wanted her to cum too. He knew she was very close. Everything he was doing was obviously making her insane, and he wanted to drive her over the edge. Keeping his hand tugging forcefully on her hair, he began alternating smacking her ass hard and reaching around to tease and squeeze her clit. He only regretted that he didn't have another free hand he could use to torture her nipples.

Slamming his tool into her as hard as he could, he too started gyrating his hips. He'd thrust into her, then hold himself pressed against her and rotate his hips in a circle, causing his throbbing cock to press against and rotate around the entire inner wall of her canal. It made her quiver and sigh. The tugs on her hair and the slaps on her bottom made her bounce and hop on the floor on her knees like a spastic rabbit. The pinching, flicking and squeezing of her clit made her lose all reason. But it was when Tom leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Be a good girl...and cum for Daddy," that she exploded. Trembling and jerking spasmodically, Lisa creamed around his burning, thrusting cock, every inch of her body quaking uncontrollably. She screamed incoherently at first, and then was able to create actual words. "YES! YES, DADDY! ... FUCK YOUR... LITTLE ...BABY GIRL!... OH, DON'T...EVER...STOP... DADDY!! FUCK YOUR GOOD GIRL!!" The last sentence came out as one long wail of pleasure. She squirmed and shook and slammed herself against him, her hot liquids gushing all over both of them.

Tom stopped squeezing her clit and spanking her. His hand released her hair. Both hands returned to her breasts, where they squeezed and pinched. By her breasts, he pulled her back up off her elbows so that, still on her knees, she was semi upright in front of him. Still squeezing her left breast, he moved his right hand back down to her dripping pussy, and again teased and tickled her clit, less urgently this time, knowing it must be getting sensitive. It had the desired effect of increasing the ferocity and duration of her orgasm.

Tom grunted and exploded into her. He felt her pussy clench around him as he discharged his sperm. She felt the warmth of his cum as it filled her. They slammed together for endless, wonderful minutes, squirming, gasping, sighing, moaning, screaming their passion. Time after time the warmth of his spurts slammed against Lisa's inner walls. It was a feeling that helped sustain her climax. And her sustained climax sustained his. It seemed they would never stop bucking against one another. Both were content to keep it just that way.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers