Who's Your Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

But, alas, no matter how good sex is, it must always come to an end at some point. For Tom and Lisa, it was when they slumped, exhausted and drained, sideways against the dresser. They landed awkwardly, still entwined in a clasp of lust. Their right sides slammed against the drawers of the dresser, but that still did not dislodge them from one another. They simply slid off of the dresser, falling backwards. Tom fell onto his back, Lisa falling on top of him. It was only then that they fell apart, Tom's spent member slipping reluctantly from its warm and comfortable home, to slap wetly to his side. They lay there gasping for several long minutes, almost dozing.

Lisa was the first to get enough energy to move. She rolled over next to Tom and looked down at him as he still lay sprawled on his back.

"Mmmm....you're such a good Daddy," she said, smiling from ear to ear. Picking up on the cue, he replied, "And you're Daddy's favorite, bestest little girl. Mmmm...yes you are." He winked at her, not having enough energy to do anything else. He closed his eyes and smiled.

Curled up on the floor, nestled under his outstretched arm, Lisa put her tired head on Tom's chest and fell instantly asleep. Tom was already there, waiting for her to visit him in dreamland.

**********

Tom stretched and yawned, but when he brought his hand over to rub his eyes, the side of his wrist hit something. Whatever it was, it was soft, but it kept his hand from reaching his face. Groggily, yawning again, he opened his bleary eyes. Something hazy and pink filled the entire field of his vision. It was so close that he instinctively tried to pull his head back from it to focus on it. Lying on the floor as he was, however, this instinctive move was not possible. As he slowly entered the waking world, his eyes adjusted to both the brightness of the room and the closeness of the object. Coming gradually into focus, it began to slowly move from side to side above his face. Just as his eyes were beginning to identify what it might be, Lisa's cooing voice caressed his ears.

"Hi, Daddy," she said, her voice coming from somewhere down below his waist, "I've been waiting soooooo long for you to wake up. Your Baby Girl is waiting for you to keep your promise."

Tom's eyes focused now, and he almost burst into laughter. And he would've done so, too, if not for the fact that the view afforded him caused his tired but willing gonads to tingle and stir. Above his face, less than a half a foot away, swaying from side to side, was Lisa's round, inviting bottom. The laugh morphed into a sigh long before it escaped his lips.

"Promise?" he mumbled, his eyes rolling from side to side, following the hypnotic sway of her juicy behind.

"Yes, Daddy," she answered in a pouty voice. Raising herself up, she lifted her bottom up and away from his tick-tock eyes. In the open area between the upside down "V" formed by her straddling legs, her face appeared, somewhat distant. Sure enough, her lips were pouting like a child who'd just discovered a "boo boo" and wanted mommy or daddy to make it better. "You promised," she sulked, "that after you spanked me you'd kiss it and make it all better. Daddy would never break a promise to his Baby Girl, would he?"

Again, Tom almost laughed, but her bottom lowered again, to just inches above his head, and the slightly reddened cheeks caught his attention. The other thing that nipped his laughter in the bud was the soft, silky, furry mound that still glistened and seemed to whisper to him, inviting his closer inspection. Nestled there just beyond her full derriere, it almost seemed as if Lisa's butt cleavage was a long, curved arrow pointing the way to ecstasy.

His eyes ogling both ass and pussy, he stopped licking his lips long enough to say, "Of course not, honey. Daddy would never lie to his Baby Girl. You know that."

Now Lisa's bottom wiggled gleefully. "Mmmmmmm......so Daddy's gonna kiss my sore tushie and make it all better for his little girl?"

Coming out more as a sigh than anything else, Tom replied, "Oh, yes, Baby Girl...give Daddy those cheeks and he'll kiss them all better."

Lisa lowered her ass so fast that her crack swallowed up Tom's nose before he could react. With his nose still held captive, her side to side wiggling pulled his face side to side along with it. She wiggled and squirmed, awaiting the touch of "healing" lips.

Stifling yet another chuckle, and realizing that he might have just finally found the freaky woman of his dreams, Tom gently grabbed Lisa's cheeks and pushed her ass away from his face just far enough to remove his nose from her backside. When her bottom was at a manageable distance, he began kissing it, starting with the red areas he himself had created while spanking her earlier. Lisa cooed and sighed her approval.

As Tom kissed her warm bottom, she started caressing his penis and testicles. Needless to say, in mere moments he was erect and back in the game. But Lisa didn't seem to have another cock meal on her agenda this time. She seemed to be probing elsewhere.

As Tom licked and kissed her rump, Lisa kissed the base of his penis and worked her way back from there, her mouth searching behind it. Just as his lips began to suck on the flesh of her ass, Tom felt Lisa grabbing his thighs and lifting them, pulling them toward his upper body and then putting her weight on them. Lisa had his legs pulled up so that his back had come up off the floor a few inches and his ass was pointed skyward. She pinned his lower body in that position, and then Tom heard her give out a long, low sigh. She was apparently admiring his boldly displayed ass and enjoying it immensely.

Letting her have her fun, Tom decided her bottom had been tended to adequately, its sore buns sufficiently "healed," and probed deeper between her legs with his tongue. It was time that sweet, pink treasure feel the healing power of his tongue as well. Smiling, he mentally informed his tongue that her pussy would need much more therapy than her ass did.

Several things then happened in rapid succession. First, Tom's tongue slipped between the soft, wet lips of Lisa's sex. This resulted in Lisa sighing almost immediately, her hot breath cascading along the back of his sack and along and between his cheeks. That made Tom gasp, sending his warm breath puffing around Lisa's newly sensitized clit. This in turn jacked up Lisa's hormone level to the point of losing control, causing her to lunge further between Tom's bent back legs and start licking his ass. Sighing and panting, Tom thrust his tongue deep inside her cavern, his hands squeezing her ass as if to hold her there on his face forever. The sensation of Tom's tongue wiggling deep inside her, brought her own tongue to full speed, and Lisa spread his cheeks wide and began licking all around his puckered hole. Slurps and sucks and licks by the thousands followed. Tom devoured Lisa's dripping, juicy petals...and Lisa's tongue snaked wetly into his virgin opening.

Tom was so intent on lapping between Lisa's legs that he was only vaguely aware that his anus was being lapped as well, though aware of it he surely was on some level. When Lisa had fingered that orifice earlier, it was mostly what she was doing with her mouth at the time that had stoked his furnace, but the hot, wet sensation of her tongue between his cheeks was creating ripples of joy that radiated from her tongue outward, to every inch of his body. The fact that it was such a taboo, decadent, nasty act added to the pleasure of it. Lisa's dripping flower squirming on his face certainly didn't dampen the mood at all, either.

When Lisa started to tremble all over, Tom knew it was time to set her free. If licking his ass was such a turn on for her, she could lick it all day if she liked. In fact, he just might return the favor. But he wanted to wait for just the right moment. So, he continued to lick her pussy while she sucked hungrily between his cheeks. Her face was literally buried in his ass, and if she could've gotten it any deeper between his cheeks, she would have. Tom began thinking it was almost time to take his tongue action to her swollen clit.

Lisa's lapping and moaning in the crack of his ass and the wiggling of her slit on his face was making him creep ever closer to climax, and he knew Lisa was already at orgasm's door. So, he brought his legs around Lisa's back and squeezed her to him, locking his heels behind her neck, helping to push her licking mouth into his warm crack. At the same instant, he brought his lips and tongue to bear on her clit. He lapped and sucked it savagely, nipping it lightly with his teeth.

Lisa screamed into his ass, but somehow never stopped devouring him. Her orgasm bathed his face in slippery love fluids, but he sucked hard on her clit despite the slickness. Her gushing sex pulsed her pleasure all over his mouth and chin, which made them both warm and wet for what followed.

When she reached the apex of her climax, and her contracting pussy seemed to lose its gushing momentum, Tom took his mouth from her pussy and gave it a new home to play in. Spreading her cheeks wide, it was time to show Lisa that he was as nasty and dirty as she was. She apparently approved, because as soon as his tongue plunged between her cheeks and probed for her anus, the spurting between her legs intensified.

The intense sensation of Lisa's ass quivering at the tip of his tongue and her gushing slit drenching and warming his neck, coupled with the heat of her tongue entering his forbidden opening, was the final straw for Tom. With Lisa laying on top of him, his engorged cock had squirmed its way between her bountiful breasts, pointed downward toward her belly. Lisa's renewed orgasmic vigor so excited Tom that he came between her breasts, the spurting fluids shooting between those luscious orbs and exiting beneath them, landing on both his belly and hers. The sticky cum mixed with their sweat, creating a slurping sound at their bellies as they wriggled together in lust and ecstasy.

Tom's orgasm ended first, thereby allowing his tensed body to finally relax. His clenched toes uncurled and his weak arms slumped limply at his sides. But his mouth never stopped licking Lisa's ass. He simply burrowed his face in deeper and lapped for all he was worth, not having the strength to hold her cheeks open with his hands anymore.

But Lisa, it seemed, was not done. Rather, her erotic flame had been fanned beyond being able to be extinguished. She continued to orgasm, her feasting mouth humming with an energy that couldn't be controlled. She finally pulled her tongue out of Tom's soggy crack, but she needed somewhere else to put it. She raised herself up, pulling her bottom forward to sit on Tom's chest. His hot, sweaty face had been so suctioned between her cheeks, that the suddenness of her move yanked his head forward along with her bottom until it finally popped free with the wet, sucking sound of a plunger tearing free of a clogged drain. In a sexual frenzy, she squirmed on his chest, grinding her sensitive clit into his course hairs and erect nipples Still maddened by lust, she grabbed one of his still bent legs and tugged it toward her. Hungrily, she clutched his foot in a fevered grip and shoved his toes into her mouth, tasting her own salty sweet juices on them. Then she grabbed his other foot, and brought it to her face, too. Impatiently, she tore off the still clinging sock and tried to shove that foot into her mouth as well. There wasn't enough room. So, holding both feet before her, she sucked and licked his toes, alternating from one foot to the other. She sucked, licked and kissed his feet while she ground her burning sex into his chest. Looking up at Lisa's sweating back, Tom saw a blur of motion as she sucked his toes and squirmed all over his chest and stomach. If not for the copious amount of natural lubracation between LIsa's legs, it's conceivable that her heated grinding on his pectoral carpet might've ignited into flame.

Again it wasn't enough. With a growl of frustration, she at last noticed his dribbling, but still inflated cock resting peacefully on his sweaty belly. It was still firm enough for pleasurable use, so, still holding one foot in her hand and gorging herself on toes, she lifted that fat, inviting member and held it upright. With the speed of a python she roughly impaled herself on it, not having the patience for gentleness. With a mouthful of toes, she used his surprised but delighted cock to hump herself into oblivion.

Still she wanted to try more. She seemed as if she didn't know what depraved act she wanted to carry out next. Somewhere between licking his feet and slamming her ass up and down on his burning crotch, Lisa's brain came up with the next diversion. The suddenness of her move surprised Tom, and for an instant disappointed him as well. But when the oversexed Lisa spoke, his disappointment faded quickly.

Lisa had risen off his belly and unceremoniously whisked his erect member from her sex. Panting and heaving, she was rubbing the head of it all around her drenched slit, coating it with gobs of her slick juices. When it was abundantly coated, she leaned even further toward Tom's knees, slipping his cock back between her legs until the head was just below the crack of her ass. She held it there and cried to Tom, "Oh, Daddy....fuck your...Baby Girl's...ass. Please, Daddy....fuck your...little girl's...ass...really, really...hard!"

Watching it all unfold had made Tom harder than ever, and he was beginning to lose control as much as Lisa was. Eyes wide and penis eager, he sat up as much as he could and took his cock from Lisa, who bent further forward to offer her ass for plundering. She dropped Tom's legs to the floor with a loud thud, reaching back to spread her cheeks wide for him, and the target became clear, even though it wiggled with anticipation.

Wrapping one arm around Lisa's waist, he aimed his engorged head at the puckered bullseye. With a slight groan, he pushed only the head in. He clenched his ass muscles and forced it into her, centimeters at a time, slowly working his way in, using the natural lubrication she'd provided him. Lisa was moaning, sighing her approval. She pushed back against him slowly and deliberately, helping him ease his thick cock into her tight opening.

Slowly but inexorably, Tom managed to insert his penis into Lisa's willing ass almost all the way to his balls. When it was firmly and completely inserted, he slowly began moving his hips up and down under her. His unoccupied fingers he dabbed between Lisa's legs, playing with her clit and using the still rushing juices to further lubricate them. Quickly, he rubbed those juices around his shaft, making the thrusting inside her that much easier. Over time he was able to get the entire area so nicely wet that he could pump into her ass almost as easily as he had her incredible pussy. Then they both relaxed to enjoy the sensations.

As her sphincter relaxed more and more, Tom picked up the tempo. Soon enough, he was ramming her behind in grand style. Holding onto her hips, he sat up and forced her forward, making certain not to slip out of her. He managed to once again get her into the doggie position, at which time he really got things cooking. Once again he smacked her ass, even occasionally pinching it. And with each solid spank, he'd again play out the "Baby Girl" scenario.

"Does....Baby Girl....like having....her ass....fucked...by Daddy?" he grunted, cock ramming and hands spanking.

"Oh...yes! More, Daddy...more!"

"Who's ass....am I....fucking....little girl?"

"Yours, daddy...it's yours...only yours. Oh, please...fuck it....so, soooooo good!"

When Tom spurted into her colon, Lisa could feel the hot spurts just as distinctly as she had inside her pussy. It was incredible, volley after volley warming the inside of her ass. She moaned and squirmed, impaled on his plunging meat, and her own gushing began anew. It seemed this kinky lass had an unending supply of both energy and love fluids. Tom was amazed she wasn't dehydrated by now...or himself, for that matter.

Both of them trembled and moaned, barely able to breathe. Tom gritted his teeth with the effort of it, wanting for some reason to fill Lisa completely from this new opening. And Lisa loved his animalistic humping and grunting. It didn't last as long as the previous orgasms had, simply because both were exhausted and their fluids were nearly spent. But that didn't stop them from riding out this backdoor humping, nor from enjoying it immensely.

Lisa's weary arms gave out, and she slumped heavily to the floor, her quickly dropping ass nearly spraining Tom's still inserted muscle. But Tom managed to keep his penis almost completely inside her throughout the surprising collapse. He himself collapsed on top of her, but he continued to fill her until he began to deflate and slowly slip out. When he finally popped free, he groaned and rolled over onto his side. Lisa remained motionless on her belly, except for the heavy breathing and the twitching muscles of her groin and abdomen. Once again, they succumbed to the Sandman, and thankfully so. They'd done much in the few hours since their bottoms had kissed in the crowded dealers' room.

As he again drifted, Tom's brain catalogued every detail of their coupling. It had been incredible. Lisa was that one, hot, dirty, freaky sex partner he'd sought all his life. She was open to anything. He was sure she'd try just about anything...and probably be excellent at all of it. She had captured his gonads already, and was well on her way to capturing his heart. Finally, the nasty girl of his dreams. Oh, yeah....so, so incredible. With a weak smile, he wondered something as he passed out. He wondered if he'd ever survive this sci-fi convention weekend. But, then, he realized he didn't care.

In reality, care he just might...if he knew what Lisa had planned for him. As wildly experimental as Tom was, he'd have one final test to pass. The sex fiend of his dreams would come at a price. Would all this incredible sex be worth that price? He would find out when he awoke. And it would change his world, his thoughts about sex and sensuality, forever. When Tom finally regained consciousness, his eyes fluttered open, causing flashes of blurred light to enter them and filter through to his brain. He ached in a number of places, but the aches felt good. As he again slowly became accustomed to the light, his mind was somehow anticipating another crazy (though erotic) sight like the last time he awoke. He expected to see Lisa's sexy bottom hovering over his face, needing attention of one kind or another. He smiled at the thought, though he groaned also, wondering again if he would survive this encounter with the horny Lisa.

Instead, his clearing vision was greeted by her grinning face. He wondered what she was made of, to be able to engage in such Olympic style sex and yet look so fresh...and eager to continue. And from the look of the wide grin, she was indeed eager to continue. Again, he groaned...the groan laced with a sigh.

"Daddy's not pooping out on his Baby Girl, is he?" that sly smile asked.

"Of course not, Baby Girl. Daddy just needs to wake up."

"Mmmmm....good. 'Cause Baby Girl wants to try something...something Daddy's probably never done before."

The hairs on the back of Tom's neck instantly stiffened, and a bit lower, his penis started to tingle as if it was going to stiffen as well. But, though he'd only known Lisa a few hours, he knew enough to be wary of her delightfully twisted mind. "Um....and what is it Daddy's girl wants to try? Will it kill Daddy?"

Lisa laughed, then moved her mouth close to Tom's ear and sighed. The warmth of her breath on his ear energized the tingling between his legs. Whispering seductively, Lisa said, "Daddy knows I'd only do things that would make him feel good. And I know I can make you feel so, so good."

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers