Whose Fantasy

Story Info
We don't want to lose that lovely erection, do we?
4.5k words
4.43
15.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet! Not yet!" she said. "I will tell you what to do. Let's not hurry this."

Hurry? By this time I had had an erection for more that 6 hours without intercourse and it was starting to get painful!

"Let's just relax for a bit, and have something to eat, shall we?" She grasped my erect penis and led me to the kitchen. "We don't want to lose that lovely erection, do we?" she said. She explained that once I lost my erection or had a climax, she felt she would not have the same control, the same power over me. "One other thing", she said, "I've always wondered how long I could keep a man excited; now I will see!"

So we just sat and chatted for a bit. We talked about so many things: her jerk of an ex-husband; stuff we had done; what we liked in music, movies and books. When my erection relaxed somewhat, she reached over and stroked it gently until it came back. She was never too energetic with it, just enough, along with a passionate kiss, to bring it back up. Occasionally it needed more stimulation, but she always managed to get it back erect again. It was still aching, but it was a nice ache. She insisted we have only one drink each. "Alcohol is a depressant", she said.

We had met about three weeks before and had been getting along very well; I admitted to her that I liked her a lot. She was a nurse. She had an odd look when she smiled in a certain way, but she was pretty, not beautiful, with short, dark blonde hair. She was taller than average with quite a slim figure. She was 44 when we met, a few years my senior. I have always been attracted to slightly older women, and she had that mature, confident look that I have always found especially appealing. She was going through a difficult divorce, and she told me all about it; I had recently ended a relationship and told her all about that. We had a few dates, with romantic dinners but no intimacy, although it was on my mind. We really seemed to hit it off; we could talk, we could laugh, we had similar interests, and we could understand each other.

We had one date when she asked me if I would like to have a drink after dinner at her place, and I agreed, thinking that maybe this was it.

We sat in the living room of her apartment and were talking. We started serious kissing that I thought would lead to the bedroom, but she stood up and straightened her clothes. I told her that we got along really well, and that I was very attracted to her physically, and that I would like to make love to her. She thought about it for just a few moments, and then said that she had been thinking about it, too. She said that she would like it very much, but not now. She said she would make the next date very special and she had a favour to ask. She said that her husband had been very controlling; he liked to have his own way all the time. "I've been pushed around by men all my life," she said," now I would like to make the rules, and tell a man how to please me. I have a fantasy; I want the power over a man, I want to tell him what to do to give me pleasure, and I would like you to be that man to fulfill my fantasy", she said. She would tell me exactly what she wanted done and how. Would I agree to this? She said there would be just the two of us, no kinky stuff, and no pain involved. She said that she promised to please me, as well as to tease me. She said that she would stretch the love-making out for a long, long time, "Be prepared for a marathon session," she said with a girlish laugh.

I never considered myself as submissive, but I like to please a woman, and being told how to do this to the fullest extent sounded very exciting to me. I agreed to her conditions, not knowing quite what to expect. We agreed to meet at her house for lunch the following Saturday.

"Don't make any arrangements for the rest of the weekend", she said, "you might be delayed, and you might be tired." I passed the week in anxious anticipation.

When I arrived at her place the following Saturday, she was dressed in a very smart but quite ordinary skirt and blouse. She invited me in and threw her arms around me like a young girl, and gave me a passionate kiss, then another. We were still standing in the entrance hall, and she was obviously aware of my erection. She touched my pants just where she could feel my erection. "You are pleased to see me!" she said, "This is going to be so much fun!" Come in and let's have a drink", she said.

She had made a special lunch and I eagerly awaited the next step.

After we had a sandwich, she sat beside me and we started kissing very tenderly, not too passionately, although I was ready for more. I reached up to stroke her breast, but she gently took my hand away saying there would be plenty of time for that later. I had to wait for further instructions.

After about an hour we were still kissing when she stood up and told me she was ready to strip me. She did this slowly, touching each area that she uncovered: my arms, back, stomach, chest, and thighs until I was down to my underpants. I have managed to keep my body in good shape, so I felt good about the way I looked. She was still fully dressed, and we carried on kissing for about half an hour more while she was stroking and caressing my chest, back and thighs. She kissed my nipples, and bit into them gently. "You will be doing this to me", she laughed, "but not yet". Then she reached into my pants again and withdrew my erect penis. She bent down and looked at it carefully, then she reached over and put her glasses on, "I want to see what I'm getting", she said. She stroked me very tenderly and murmured "You are beautiful", but she was not looking at me, but at my erect penis! She giggled like a young girl.

Now I don't want to make any claims about my size; I am very average, but here she was calling my penis "beautiful!" I could take it! She stroked it a number of times, very gently, and then gave it a very soft kiss. Although I was ready to get to more serious stuff, she again put it back in my underpants. She was certainly not in a hurry to get going.

She said she would remove her blouse with my help. I gladly unbuttoned her blouse. She was wearing a gorgeous lacy red bra. I was eager to reach inside but again she stopped me. "Not yet", she said. She reached into my pants and again fondled my penis, and then quickly tucked me back in.

"OK, now", she said," you can touch any bare skin that you see, but don't undress me any more". She was still wearing her skirt and her bra, so I was limited. I could still kiss her lips, her shoulders, her chest, just down to the top of her bra, but no further. Her bra was cut low, so I could kiss the top of her breasts. I made the best of it.

After I had been at this for at least half an hour, she stood up and said she would remove some more clothes. She wanted to make a little game of it, so she got me to undo the hook, then she danced around showing a little at a time, one breast after the other, until finally she pulled off the bra and tossed it at me. I had waited such a long time to see her naked breasts that now I was really aroused. I went to touch them, but she said to wait for it. She slowly stripped off her skirt, again doing the strip-tease dance, till she was standing there in her red bikini panties. She said that I could touch her whole breast but not her nipples; to leave them until later, and nothing below the belt. Her breasts were small, and they were quite firm. I went at it, kissing, fondling, and licking her. I could see her nipples were rising and I was hungry to touch them, but I did what I was told. This went on for another half hour, and then she told me I could now touch all of her breasts.

Her nipples were erect, and they were lovely. I flicked one with my tongue while I fondled the other with my hand. My tongue went all around and licked the areola, and then I gently sucked on the nipple. This is such a turn-on for me. I worked on each breast so as not to show favouritism, but the breast that was not in my mouth was always being stroked or squeezed. Suddenly I noticed that she was holding a small hand mirror, and she was watching what I was doing! I found this quite stimulating.

She was gently sighing while I worked on her breasts. "That feels wonderful", she said, "More, more, just keep doing that! Yes! Yes!' My hand went to her crotch area without thinking, but she quickly pushed it aside. "Not yet", she said, "You're in too much of a hurry". But after a few more minutes I saw that her own hand was moving on top of her panties, and she was now breathing audibly, almost panting. "Harder, suck harder", she said, and of course I did what she asked; I sucked as hard as I could until I thought it would hurt her, but she wanted more. "Harder', she said. I sucked and licked and bit and rubbed harder giving her as much stimulation as I could. Her free hand came up and touched my penis; not rubbing, just gently holding and stroking. It was very hard! Her hips were moving, and she said "Oh!" about 20 times, then she said "Oh! My God" about 10 times, and she was having a climax. "No more", she said. It must have been a big one the way she moaned and sighed, and she arched her whole body, then she shivered. Suddenly she was crying; big sobs and gasps for air. She was really weeping with tears running down her cheeks. I didn't know what to think. I hoped she was not hurt.

She slowly stopped the sobbing and then she came up and kissed me on the mouth very deep and very hard. I could taste the salt from her tears. "Thanks", she said, "I needed that; that was wonderful. Maybe we can do that again later."

"I was hoping you would have a vaginal orgasm the next time." I said. "Just do what you're told!" she said, "There's lots of time for that later. Don't you know there are more ways to reach climax for a girl than for a man." I could now detect the sweet aroma coming from her vagina, as well as the faint smell of her body. I could hardly wait to get down there.

I realized that I had to go to the bathroom, and it was getting urgent. I told her and explained that it would be very difficult with an erection, so maybe it was time for a break. She said "Let's see what we can do", and led me into her bathroom. She had me kneel on the floor in front of the toilet while she held my penis down, but she could see there was a problem as it did not want to point that way and I would likely make a mess. "Stand in the shower", she said, and then she got in as well. She stood behind me and reached around and held my penis with both hands; one hand holding my testicles and the other above it grasping my penis. "Just aim up the wall", she said. It was very hard as I had to relax a bit before the urine came, and as soon as I did, she caressed me again. It took some effort on my part, but it finally came, spurting out of my erection straight up and hitting the shower wall. We were both laughing now. She gave it some shakes, and then she was slowly rubbing me up and down with two hands, while her breasts and thighs were pressed into my back and rubbing against me. She squeezed with both hands until it almost hurt. "You help me," she said, and guided my hand onto the top of my penis, so there were three hands on it. It felt delightful! After we got out she turned the shower on and rinsed down the pee.

She sat on the toilet and peed, while she still held on to my erection. This was strangely exciting to me, and I think it was exciting to her as well.

We went back and lay down on the bed. She told me I could now remove her panties. I buried my head into her panties and breathed her delicious aroma. I lay there for quite a while, enjoying the moment. I slowly kissed her stomach and down to the top of her panties. I reached up with both hands and touched her nipples, and at the same time kissed around the inside of her lovely thighs, with the bit of fat that women usually store there; right up to the crease where her panties were. I was getting closer and closer. I pulled the panties down slightly and kissed the top of her pubic hair, and then I pulled at her hair with my teeth. I kissed and licked her skin at the top of her panties and slowly slid them down, kissing every inch. Her panties were down around her thighs now, and she helped to pull them off. She tried to kick them away, but I grabbed them and held on; I didn't want to lose any of that wonderful smell. I rubbed them again around and under her vagina, trying to get all of her aroma, and then I rubbed them in one of her armpits to get some of the scent of her sweat on them. Now they had her perspiration perfume as well as the scent from her sexual passion. Now I had her honey pot uncovered, but I was going to do this very slowly. I just kept kissing around her vagina; top, sides and bottom, without opening her legs or trying to go inside. I could tell that she was getting very excited at this and wanted more, but I took my time. I was in no hurry; if she could tease, then so could I!

She started saying "Your tongue! I want your tongue! I need your tongue. Give it to me." Her hand was pushing down between her legs, but I pushed it away. "Patience', I said, 'you will get it soon enough. I want to look at you first''. So I had a good look at her pubic area: the little mountain, the slit that was slightly moist, the tiny curly hairs. It made me very excited to gaze so close to her in this way. I parted her legs, which she was eager to do, and gazed into the opening crack. I was in no hurry now, I just wanted to wait and enjoy the view, but she was urging me on.

My tongue came out slowly, a very slight penetration, just around the edges. Her aroma and her taste were really turning me on, and I could feel that my penis was very stiff and hard. Slowly, very slowly I increased the penetration, and ran my tongue all around inside her, and to the top and the bottom, until my tongue was all the way into her as far as it would reach. She was moving in ecstasy, and feeling down for my penis, trying to reach me, but I was too far away. Her thighs were pressed into the side of my head and squeezing my ears. I sucked the sides of her vagina; I pushed into her with my fingers; I even pushed my nose into her, (I found this was not as sexy as I thought it might be.) She had her hand behind my head and was pushing me into her. I slowly moved my body to the left, keeping her right leg bent up and over me until her thigh and calf were over my back. She didn't know where I was going, but I did. I kept moving until I was sideways across the bed; this way my tongue could go from side to side from the top of her vagina to the bottom. She caressed my back with her right leg, and her left leg was bent up. I flicked my tongue in and out and from side to side. She was very wet and I tasted her sweet juices and the lovely aroma coming from her. I wanted her to be as wet as possible so I pushed saliva into her with my tongue. I pushed my lips right into her and moved them side to side. I had my hand and was caressing the area around her buttocks and running a finger around her anus, then stroking the lower part of her vagina. My other hand was reaching up to her nipples. She had the mirror again and was watching what I was doing. I could see her face in the mirror and she looked quite sad, almost grief-stricken. She was frowning deeply and her mouth was turned down. The more I moved the more she was sighing and moving her hips. I moved my hand and pushed two fingers deep into her vagina and started moving back and forth at the same time my tongue found her clitoris and licked it slowly. Her vagina was lovely and wet and slippery.

Her climax was coming again. One minute she was gently sighing, then she started to move her hips more and she was breathing very fast with short breaths and her voice was coming in sobs. I was trying to move my mouth around her vagina faster and to stimulate her clitoris as best as I could. Her whole body was moving up and down and side to side. She was calling out "More, Faster, More! Please! Please!" and then it got louder and louder, then she was murmuring "Oh God, help me!", and "Sweet Jesus help me!" Then she called out "Somebody help me! Stop! No more! Please stop!" She pulled my head away from her vagina, and pulled my hand away. She kissed me passionately on the lips. "That was wonderful", she said. She was now very wet around her vagina area, so I grabbed her panties and rubbed them there, and then held them up to my face and breathed in deeply.

At this time I figured that we were ready for some real, old-fashioned loving sex, and I pulled myself on top of her body and started to guide my penis into the right place.

I penetrated her with my penis. I was more than ready and it felt wonderful. I started with long strong strokes. This went on for a few moments, then she pushed me away and said, "I didn't tell you to do this, get out!", so I again did what she told me and withdrew. What a letdown! "Your time will come soon", she said.

This is when she told me I was hurrying and we would stop for a while. I thought that after she had two orgasms I was due for one, but no, I would have to wait! Again she got up and held my erect penis and led me to the kitchen. I carried her panties and sniffed the aroma, it was very exciting with the anticipation of more to come.

Suddenly I realized for the first time that she was naked in front of me, and I gazed at her lovely body. She saw me staring and looked a little embarrassed. "You have a beautiful body", I told her. "I can take that", she said.

It was getting harder to keep the erection, but we were both naked and whenever I started to relax, she just worked harder and harder, thinking of sexier and sexier things to keep my interest. She used her hands, her mouth, her breasts to keep me up. She even got out her lipstick and painted my penis! She twisted her panties around my penis and tied them in a tight knot. She had a jar of some kind of ointment (I assume she had visited a sex shop), and she rubbed the cream into my penis. It gave me a tingling, slightly hot sensation. I rose up hard as soon as she applied it – she giggled. All these things were a bit different and managed to keep me up, till she led me back into the bedroom, and said she was ready. I was more than ready!

We lay down and I started kissing and caressing in earnest. Now that I had waited this long I wanted it to last as long as possible and did not want to finish too soon, so I didn't penetrate immediately, but did some more sucking and caressing her nipples, and kissing and licking her vagina until she said," I want to feel you inside me." I teased her a bit more, starting to enter, then pulling back and telling her that I had changed my mind. When I did penetrate her vagina, it was better for the anticipation. One minute I was thrusting into her as far as I could go, and the next she had rolled me over and was kneeling on top of me. She was moving up and down going all the way along my penis: from the base to the very top, but slowly, slowly. She stopped at the top for a few moments, and then just before I would have fallen out altogether she pushed down again. She did this for a long while, always judging not to get me too close to a climax. At one time she pulled right off and climbed up and sat right down on my face. "I want your tongue", she said. I did what she asked and got my tongue right into her vagina and gently licked her clitoris. My mouth was wide open and my saliva mixed with her juices and was spread all over my face and around her pubic area. We were both making groans like animal noises. She slid up and down and sighed with obvious pleasure. Then she was back down with my penis deep inside and she was doing the pumping. Suddenly she was off me again, but this time she jumped around and was sitting backwards on my face and sliding back and forth. She was kissing and licking my penis, but not sucking – nothing that would bring on a climax. A few more minutes passed like this, and then I was back inside her. I was more than ready for my orgasm, but I opened my eyes and looked at those beautiful clear blue eyes, and I realized I was looking at a woman in love! It struck me like a blow, and it gave me a surge of urgent passion. I had waited long enough for a climax and it was coming, but she pulled away before it came. "Not yet", she said, "It's still too early". She lay beside me, just stroking my erection for just a few minutes, then she said "We are both going to have orgasms now. Let's go!" She got me to lie on my back and she got on top. "I can control both of our timing this way," she said. I entered her again with even more passion. We were both very much aroused, and she did as she said; we went fast and slow, with long strokes and then short, barely moving strokes, until finally the moment arrived for me and by her panting and movements I knew she was there, too. We both had our orgasms at the same time. I had waited so long for this moment that it was a big, big one for me, and I was suddenly so tired. She lay on top of me with my erection still inside her, but I was slowly shrinking. I just closed my eyes right there and fell into a deep sleep.

12