Whose Watching? Ch. 03

Story Info
Secrets in a plane overhead the island.
1k words
4.08
8.9k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Amn Dietrich, you're up this morning." The Captain had finally leveled the C-130 out, 31,500 feet.

"Yes sir," she replied into her headset.

It was her second run at this, working the high visibility camera. She was still amazed at its capability and mission. Installed in the radar pod of the C-130, it was designed to pick up very small points of interest along a given terrain. Intel troops thrived on this information. Its lens was specially built, designed for hi-res images and magnetic sensor intel through the scope that the operator would monitor. These real-world exercise runs were designed to give operators some time behind the scope, a part of training that the simulators could not replicate. Operators needed to feel the rumble of aircraft, work in the cramped corners, learn to look at real terrain. This was a standard route, over the gulf and it's few small islands surrounding the coast line. Special markers, no bigger than a quarter, had been pre-placed in the water and on these islands so that the operators could practice locating them and deciphering what kind they were.

Amn Dietrich had made these runs on the simulator before, even watched as a certified operator on a real flight. Now her face was in the scope, only her eyes able to look through the camera.

"Roger that, we're approaching the run, ops speed steady," the Captain radioed back to the base.

"Alright 'D', get ready to rock."

"Roger that sir, cam is calibrated and online."

"Looks like we have a boat out there today on Island #4, keep your focus on the markers. By the way, recorders are off, no snapshots today 'D'."

"Copy that, sir."

"Activating sensor now, begin your report."

The markers ticked by in the water, glowing up through the sea floor. She began her count, relaying the report to her counterpart at the desk bolted to the aircraft floor. The make-shift room, fully secure, was small but at least temperature controlled, unlike the rest of the aircraft.

They approached the island, the boat coming into view. A thought flashed through her brain but she quickly dismissed it. Nothing to probably see this early in the morning, the owners still probably sleeping off a night of cheap beer in the cabin of the boat. Probably a good thing, no one wants a drunk boater trying to navigate the channel.

"Alright 'D', so far so good, you got all your water markers. That's the easy part though; these terrain ones can be a bitch. You'll have plenty of time over the island, make sure you work that camera and get em' all girl!" The captain smiled to himself, knowing she'd miss at least 2...no one ever got them all.

"YES SIR!" she replied, anxious to impress.

As she worked the camera over the boat, she had a clear view of the deck, right down to the cork of an empty wine bottle. Yup, drunken fishermen again, at least they had some taste this time and went for the wine. Probably cheap wine though, maybe used to pick up some easy bikini girl, straight down from college. She rolled her eyes as her thoughts quickly raced through her brain, reminding her to keep her focus....find the markers.

As she rolled the cam up along the beach she noticed a blanket hung over some trees. Interesting, someone made a ten......

"Holy shit!" she thought. "Did I just see that?"

Quickly she scrolled the lens back down a notch, re-focusing on the beachhead. Her face went flush, burning with heat. She could feel her cheeks swell in the scope housing, her breath caught in her throat.

"Yo 'D', what ya got for me?" her counterpart asked, pen ready to take down the numbers. "D!" "Wake up girl."

Voices came through her headset but she didn't hear a word. Her eyes were locked on the scope, her finger toggling the camera without thought, re-focusing as the plane made its way over the island.

"Amn Dietrich, respond," bellowed the Captain.

Dietrich snapped out of it as the plane banked hard right, the island view disappearing from her lens. Her face was burning, her breath coming in short gulps. She stammered a reply.

"Yes sir, I'm here."

"Dammit 'D', you missed every damn one of em'. I know they're there, intel gave me the coordinates last night."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry, I must have mis-hit the toggle key," she lied.

"Well hell 'D', when you miss you miss good. No chance of a second pass this morning, we gotta get back, tight schedule for these runs."

"Yes sir," she replied, a small sense of sorrow in her voice, but her mind was far from caring at the moment.

She sat there, her face pulled back from the scope, her knees slightly knocking together. The only thing she was concerned about was that her flight suit would show the effects of her soaking thong. She decided to stay seated at the moment, nowhere else to really go.

"Well the hell 'D', what the fuck happened?" her counterpart said. "You see some naked old fishermen down there or what?" Sgt Bourne had no tact, just dirty humor and offensive language.

She blushed again, almost as if he had hit the mark in her thoughts. She couldn't get rid of the vision in her head, the crystal clear view through the scope.

Later that evening, lying in her bed, she should have been thinking about the butt-chewing she got when they landed. She should have been thinking about the fact that her next certification ride would have to wait a week due to scheduling. But as her fingers slid over her smooth mound and down over her moist clit, she could only think of one thing...that vision through the scope, that picture of two of the most beautiful people she had ever seen, engaged in open carnal delight. She rolled her head back, eyes closing, a sigh escaping her.