Why Did I Do That

Story Info
College guy takes on three odd coeds.
1.7k words
3.47
68.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capt13
capt13
23 Followers

We have all had that one thing that we have done that when we look back on it we are shocked at how we behaved at that one moment. We try to forget and make since of it but no matter what we say to ourselves we know it was wrong. This was that one thing for me and even now I know it was wrong.

I was in college and like most college students I was always looking for a way to make money and meet new people. I was in good shape standing 6 feet tall and 240 lbs, my bark brown skin glowed with youth and energy. I was not like the average cocky jock so it was easy for people to like me. I was often given chances to work even if it was for a day or two I could get money if I needed it. One of the programs at my college that I participated in was the Adopt A Freshman program. This program was designed to help freshmen that were far away from home adjust to college life and being alone. I would go over and have a meal on Sunday and I could do my laundry there if I wanted. The host family was great a married couple in their forties with three daughters Nichole Brandy and Jennifer.

Nichole was the oldest and she was 22 a nice looking girl but she was very heavy. She was 5 feet even but close to 200lbs. Her hair was long past her waist and she did have a very attractive face. She was Spanish and her honey brown skin was perfect but she was so damn big. Her eyes were a light green and her teeth were perfect.

Brandy was 21 the middle child and she was nothing like her sister. She was tall 5 feet 10 inches and only a slim 140 lbs but she was ugly. Her eyes were unevenly spaced apart and all of her teeth were crocked. Her body was perfect long toned legs a great ass and perfect C breast she was great to look at from a distance but her face was bad. She had holes in her skin and she was scared from a childhood fall. She was cross eyed and to make her look worse she was "letting her hair grow." This meant it was too short to put in a pony tail but to long to look good in any short style.

Jennifer was the youngest 18 and she had the perfect blend. She was 5 feet 5 inches tall about 135 lbs and had a pretty face. Her smile was great her eyes were straight and her hair was ok. Nice D cup breast and a perfect ass but as I looked closer one leg was smaller and shorter than the other one. Then she started to make signs with her hands and I was shocked she was deaf.

As the semester went on I got to know the girls well and I would often bond with them. I knew they cared for me but what I did this night was horrible and I have felt guilty ever since. They had a special program at church and they invited me, I agreed and tagged along. The food was great and at the end of the night after a few hours of talking about the Bible it was past 2:00 AM her father asked me if I would stay the night. He was afraid that I would get caught in the snow storm and have a car accident so I stayed.

Nichole slept in the basement, Brandy slept in a corner bed room and Jennifer slept on the second floor alone. I was in the middle of all three and the parents were on the other side of the house. I was horny as hell and then I did it; I decided I had three to choose from a big girl an ugly girl and a deaf girl. Then the devil spoke to me "you can have them all if you play your cards right."

I started to tip toe down stairs and I saw Nichole she had just gotten out of the shower and she was brushing her hair with water dripping from her body and her big ass exposed. I looked for a second and then she asked me if I was going to just look at her or was I going to do something. I walked over to her and when I got close to her she dropped to her knees and reached for my dick. She was shocked at first but she was happy. She started to suck it like it was her duty; she licked every inch of me and slurped as she sucked me. She then did the strangest thing she pushed me on the bed and got right up on top of me. She was already wet and the next thing I knew she had reached for me dick and had the head of it rubbing it around her pussy. She looked at me and asked me not to hurt her as she took her time and eased all of me in her and then started to ride me like a bull rider. She was so heavy that I was losing my breath but it felt good inside of her. I remember saying to myself that this was great and I waited this long why? She had started to orgasm I could feel the walls in her pussy quiver. She laid on top of me and told me she loved me and she wanted me to make love to her all night. That killed it for me I told her I had to get back up stairs before her parents caught us. She kissed me and I went up stairs.

I was on the sofa thinking of how good Nichole felt when I heard a voice calling my name. It was Brandy she asked me if I wanted see something and like the devilish angle I was I said yes. She opened her night gown and revealed her perfect body to me. Her private spots were perfectly trimmed and she was so perfect, then I looked at her face. She tried to kiss me and I could not get up enough nerve to kiss her. I played with her breast and then slowly kissed her breast and then her stomach and before long I was following the trim of her perfect pussy mound. She was moaning and I was happy that I did not have to kiss her. She did not take long in less than 30 seconds she was convulsing and shaking. She was making so much noise that I had to stop and cover her mouth. She began to cry and she claimed she loved me. Once again this killed the moment and I asked her to go see if her parents heard us.

After she was gone I was on that same sofa and I was now rock hard and angry. My thick shaft was aching for some attention and I was getting angry as I laid there on the sofa. What I did next changed my life. I walked up to Jennifer's room opened the door walked in. She was asleep but not for long. I put my hand over her mouth pulled back the covers and jumped on her. She opened her eyes and saw me she was scared I could tell but I told her this would be over with quickly. She was deaf and could not hear a word I said. I explored her body with my free hand and she felt good, nice round breast and a nice hairy pussy. She slept with no panties on and I was loving it. She could feel my dick hard and pressing against her I could tell she was scared but I was going to get me some and I was going to cumm tonight.

I remember she stopped trying to resist and laid still for a second. I started to penetrate her and I could see her responding. Her eyes opened wider and she was trying to scream under my hand. But then she started to wiggle her hips and ass and then I knew it was cool. I put her legs on my shoulders and I dove in her tight wet pussy. I pumped her violently hurting her and pushing against her pussy walls. I enjoyed looking down and seeing my dark chocolate dick plunging into her pussy. Her eyes teared up as I slammed each inch of me in her and I could tell I was stretching and tearing her young pussy with each trust and stroke she moaned louder and she would wince.

I had taken this young girls pussy away from her and I wanted more I wanted to cumm in her ass. I pulled out and I could see the look of relief on her face and then I placed the head of my dick at her ass she looked horrified and started to resist again but I pushed the head on in her ass. The fight was kind of turning me on and I could not hold back. I knew I was about to cumm so I trusted one good time making sure the entire head was in her ass and then I exploded squirting in her ass. The juices helped me slide in her deeper and then she moaned and yelled she was cumming too this was great. I got up quickly kissed her on the forehead and went back down stairs.

I started to go to sleep and I was a happy man, then reality hit me I had just fucked a fat girl a deaf girl and an ugly girl. I did not even get to fuck the ugly one I just ate her out which seemed worse to me. I felt guilty because I took advantage of a kind family and on a church night. I was going to hell for sure now then an idea came to me - I should try to fuck the mom, too.

capt13
capt13
23 Followers