Why Did I Wait So Long?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers

We gathered our breath hard in each others grip. We had been fucking for over an hour, a sensational affirming hour. 'Room service?' he suggested.

I looked at him and knew I had to give him something more to make him realise that this sort of action was what I wanted, and more besides. 'Nah. Lets go for dinner. I want to sit in that posh restaurant downstairs feeling that load you gave me just dribbling out slowly. There is plenty of time for us to do this again when we come back up. After all, you have rather neglected my ass tonight...'

That got his attention. First night anal, what a slut I am! Oh, and yes we did.

We are still together now over three years down the line. The remarkable thing is that neither of us has cooled on the relationship. We are both still at it like rabbits, our conversations are full and interesting, he supports me so well and I value him so much. It's a wonderful thing to know you have found The One, that he exists and that it's just as fantastic as I could ever have wished. Of course that lovely big cock helps a slut like me to stay happy.

c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers
12