Why Didn't She Tell Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's my slut now and there's nothing you can do about it!" Read the e-mail.

I heard the garage door opening at that moment and went to confront my cheating wife.

"Michael, I'm sorry I'm late. We were working on that new proposal and lost track of time." Sherry said as soon as she entered our dining room through the door that connected it to the garage.

"No! You'll not stand there and lie to me! Is tonight the first time Ben has fucked you or have those other late nights at the office been fuck sessions for you two?!" I yelled at her as I felt my face turning red.

"What are you talking about? I haven't been fucking Ben!"

"Your dumbass lover had to get cute and send me the proof, you lying bitch!"

I walked over to her, grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her to my den. I opened the first e-mail and showed her each picture ending with the one with them in the naked embrace. I then showed her the second one. She was crying and shaking her head no as vigorously as she could. I stomped out of the room and grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniel's black from the liquor cabinet. I had drunk about half of the first glass at the kitchen table when Sherry came into the kitchen and took the glass and bottle from my hands. She then wedged herself between the table and me so that we were eye to eye.

"I haven't had sex with Ben since he came to town and never will. I promised you I would be faithful and I have. Those pictures are from my time at Wharton. Ben was one of the guys I had sex with then and you're not going to like this, but we had sex with each other more than a couple of times. He talked me into those pictures so he would have them to remember our time together. He was never a threat to you or the love I had and still have for you. I have never broken a promise I have made to you, Michael! Here feel my pussy, feel my ass! Wouldn't his jizz still be leaking out of me if he had filled my holes tonight! Please Michael you've got to believe me!" Sherry said to me as she rose and pushed her panties to the side. Neither her pussy nor her ass looked like it had been fucked recently so I began to believe her.

"Why would Ben send those pictures to me, Sherry?" I asked her as she sat back down in my lap.

"He's been trying to get me to fuck him since he came into the company. Two weeks ago he told me I could be the first woman vice president in the company if I fucked him. When that didn't work, I guess he thought making you think he had already fucked me would make you throw me out and he would have a better chance at me. I love you and will never have sex with another man, I swear."

"Okay, I believe you and I love you too. Now go and leave me so I can think a minute."

Sherry kissed me and went toward the stairs. I heard the shower a few minutes later. I knew she would be ready for my hard dick when I went upstairs. She always showered after work when she was in the mood for sex from early on in our marriage. I thought about my revenge for what Ben had done tonight. When I heard the water stop in the shower, I headed upstairs. Sherry was already naked in the middle of our bed, fingering her pussy and pinching her nipples.

"Hurry and get undressed so you can stick that hard cock in me. I'm so wet you won't even have to eat me first. Please Michael, come and fuck me."

I fucked her like she was a whore and she loved it. After I had shot my steamy load into her pussy, I lay down beside her and told her what I wanted to do to Ben.

"Sherry, Ben was sexually harassing you when he promised you that position. You need to help me catch the bastard by getting him to say it again while you're wearing a wire. You'll call in sick tomorrow and we'll go talk to the DA about Ben and what he's doing. I bet you're not the only woman at the company he's done this to. Will you do it?"

"Yes, Michael I'll do it. If he's that kind of man, he doesn't deserve to be the CEO of the company."

We went and talked to the DA who was a classmate of ours from high school. We decided that Tuesday of the next week would be the first opportunity to implement our plan. I drove Sherry to work on Monday and picked her up for lunch at twelve. Ben looked surprised to see us together as we walked by his office on the way to lunch. Sherry had locked herself in her office after he had tried to find out what happened when she got home the previous Thursday. I picked her up at 5 and we went home. Sherry was in a sour mood for some reason.

"Sherry, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Michael."

"Yes, there is! We've been together too long for me not to notice when something's bothering you, so tell me!"

"Oh Michael, you're going to get mad and hurt if I tell you so please drop it, okay?"

"NO! Tell me!"

"I was tempted by Ben's offer and I'm afraid I would have done what he wanted if he hadn't sent you those e-mails! I'm so sorry, Michael! Can you forgive me?"

"Did anything happen between the two of you since he's been at the company?"

"NO MICHAEL! NO! I swear nothing happened! I was feeling guilty about thinking of cheating on you! Michael, please believe me!"

"I believe you and I can forgive you, but if you ever do cheat, I'll hurt you bad after the divorce is final!"

"Michael, you don't have to worry! I'll never think about cheating on you again let alone do it! I love you so much!"

"I love you too!"

We went to bed that night and didn't cuddle like we usually did. I'll admit I was mad at her and was giving her the silent and cold shoulder treatment. I didn't move away when she spooned herself against my back though and we made up the next morning with the best make-up sex we had ever had. We went our separate ways to wait on the events the late afternoon would bring.

Tuesday was a long day for me. I was worried about Sherry. A lady detective went to Sherry's office right before quitting time and taped the mike for the short distance transmitter to her side. The transmitter was taped to her leg above her knee. I and a couple of deputies were in a panel van outside the gates of the company. I called Sherry on her cell phone to check the equipment out. We had good reception and decided to carry out the plan. Sherry remained in her office as everyone else left for the day. I was apprehensive when I heard Ben's voice in Sherry's office.

"Have you thought anymore about my proposition, Sherry?"

"Which proposition are you talking about, Ben?"

"The proposition that makes you the first woman vice president in the company's history."

"Please Ben; explain it to me one more time, okay?"

"You let me start fucking any and all your holes anytime I want and after a couple of months you'll be the new vice president."

"Go, Go, Go, everybody go! We have what we need!" I yelled over the radio to my deputies. They had instructions to arrest anybody stupid enough to get in my way to Sherry.

A patrol car led the procession of sheriff's department vehicles through the gates at Sherry's company headquarters and the deputy riding shotgun in it made the first arrest of the day when the guard tried to stop us. I was out of the panel van before it came to a complete stop at the front doors. I flattened the tub of lard security guard who was trying to lock the doors on my way into the building. I heard four sets of running feet behind me and knew I had adequate back up so kept running towards Sherry's office. I could hear her yells of no halfway down the hall and only slowed down at her door long enough to kick it open.

"Get away from my wife you piece of garbage or I swear I'll splatter your brains all over that wall!" I yelled at Ben.

"You can't do this! This is private property! You're trespassing!" Ben yelled back at me.

"It stopped being private property when it became the scene of a crime, you stupid piece of shit!"

"What crime? There's been no crime committed here!"

"Attempted rape! Arrest that man deputies and use any force necessary to achieve it!" I yelled at my deputies before rushing to Sherry and pulling her to me where we stood hugging each other. Ben stopped struggling after my second in command punched him in the stomach hard enough to take his breath away.

After word of Ben's arrest got out, five more women came forward and admitted he had done the same thing with them. Three had given in and had sex with him and one had stalled him as long as she could and was close to giving in because he had threatened to fire her. The other one had quit after the second time he propositioned her. The DA charged him with three rape charges and four blackmail charges on top of the attempted rape charge. When the company's board heard the tape from Ben's attempt with Sherry, they terminated his contract and filed a lawsuit to recover the money they had given him to take the CEO position.

Sherry applied for the CEO position and tendered her resignation when the board didn't even offer her an interview. We were totally surprised when the board held an emergency meeting and interviewed her for the position during the meeting. She was more qualified than any other candidate and got the job. I didn't run for re-election for sheriff and became her "unpaid" driver and bodyguard. The fringe benefits more than made up for the lack of pay. How many bodyguards could fuck their boss any time and any place they wanted?

Sherry remained CEO of the company for the next twenty years and took it from a big fish in a little pond to a medium sized fish in the world's big pond. She retired at fifty five much to the disbelief of the board. We had more than enough money and started traveling the world and continuing the fantastic sex life we had started together thirty nine years earlier. We both could honestly say we were faithful to each other after our wedding except for that almost slip on her part and to me that was our greatest accomplishment.

The End

12