Why Don't You Realize? Ch. 01

Story Info
He wants her: why can't she see??
1.9k words
3.76
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys. This is my first submission EVER, so take it easy. All comments and feedback are welcome!!

This story is about 2 friends; one wants the other, the other never saw them that way. I know: cliché. However, I had a lot of fun writing this. I don't know if I'm very good at writing yet, so let me know if you would like me to continue. Again, all comments and feedback are appreciated. Happy reading :)

Update Dec. 20: thank you for all those who commented!! It means a lot to me :)

This is an updated version of my first chapter. Yes, it has A LOT more content; sorry the first try was too short. All comments are appreciated, and happy reading :) (And yes I fixed cliché ;)

***

Ryan and I had been friends since kindergarten. We studied together, we played together, we ate together; hell, we were diaper changed together. I remember in second grade, when Ryan was sick with the flu. I couldn't fall asleep at nap time. I cried so much that my teacher had to take me to the cafeteria to get me a snack. (I saved half of my cookie for Ryan) So this is why now, in our first year of college, it didn't seem weird to share an apartment. We were practically living together during high school, why not make it official? My friends couldn't, however, understand how we weren't dating.

"Wait, you and Ryan aren't dating?" someone would ask.

"Nope," I'd reply.

"WHAT?! But you, like, live together! And he's freaking HOT!"

"Ew. That's like saying 'why aren't you hooking up with your brother'..."

Didn't they realize that we were just friends? Ryan made me laugh and smile when I felt sad. Not blush and feel like my insides had turned to warm gooey butter like Keith Landon.

Keith Landon could have any girl orgasming with a warm, saucy smile and a wink. He was perfect: perfect sun kissed skin, perfect brown hair, perfect hard, sculpted abs that matched a set off well defined biceps and heavenly legs. Straight white teeth, warm brown eyes, sensual lips that had girls blushing as they thought of what those lips could do to them... He was in every girl's erotic dreams, including mine; I would wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat with my panties so wet I could wring them out. He was so... out of my league. With dark brown hair, brown eyes, ivory skin, and a much to flat figure for comfort, I didn't stand a chance. Which is why when I went looking for some calculus homework help in the library and saw him there, I figured his fan club probably wouldn't kill me if I asked him for help. Probably.

"Hey Keith," I called as I set my books down at his table and sat down.

"Hi, um... Jenny, right?" he said apologetically. I smiled.

"Right," I replied, "we're in the same calculus class. Do you understand the homework?"

"Yeah, which problem?" he asked with a smile. And smart. Did I mention he's smart? I thought as I flipped thought my notebook.

"Oh, this one's easy," he said as he started to explain it. His long fingers curled around my pencils as he worked through the problem slowly, explaining every step. I, unfortunately, didn't hear a word he said. I couldn't stop staring at his fingers as I fantasized how good they would feel around my hard nipples, making me groan and shudder with pleasure. Or how they would feel on my clit, slowly stroking me till I was begging him to fuck me. Or how they would feel inside me, slowly fucking me while he kissed my neck, my lips, me breasts. My eyes traveled to his sensual lips. Oh what that tongue could do to me. Just looking at those damn kissable lips made me wet.

"... and that's how you get 207. Jenny? Jenny? JENNY?!"

"Ah...um...wha?" I stuttered as I was snapped out of my daydreams. He leaned closer to me and lowered his voice to a hush. I had to bite my lip to stop from groaning at the shear smell of him: pure masculine husk. This man oozed sex.

"You didn't get a word I said, did you?" he said with a crooked grin. Noting the blank look on my heated face, he started to laugh. His warm laughter was contagious; soon, we were both rolling around in our seats, gasping for breath.

"What were you thinking about," he asked as he whipped tears out of his eyes. I giggled and hiccupped. "You" I almost said, but bit my lip instead.

"Lemonade!" I blurted, then immediately chastised myself as he started laughing again. "What?!" I said between snorts, "You know, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade... lemonade?" He tried to compose himself and looked me directly in the eye. My insides melted as his warm, chocolate eyes burned into mine.

"What were you really thinking about?" he smirked as if he knew exactly what I had been thinking of, making me blush. My breath caught in my throat, and I stuttered, trying to form audible words. He leaned in closer still, his lips centimeters from mine, and I held my breath. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. I froze, paralyzed with desire and anticipation. His lips curved into a slow, sexy smile and he looked me into the eye.

"Do you want to go get some coffee?" he said in a husky tone. I mutely nodded, not trusting myself to speak out loud. I could feel warm dampness soaking my panties, and I tried to ignore the agonizing pounding between my legs as I slowly gathered my things. He helped me to my feet, and with his muscular arm slung around my shoulders, he led me out of the library.

***

I remember the first time I met Jenny; it was all the way back in kindergarten. We were at recess, and I had no one to play with. Jenny was the first to come and talk to me.

"Hi! My name is Jenny. What's your name?" She looked so cute with her pig-tails and baby blue dress. I blushed.

"Um, hi. I'm Ryan."

"Hi Ryan! Why are you standing here alone? Don't you want to play with everybody else?"

"Well yeah but..."

"Then come on silly." She took my hand and led me to her growing circle of friends. And just like that, a friendship was born.

I always knew that I love Jen. Let me be clear: we love each other, but we're not IN LOVE with each other. She was the sister I never had, the one that I could tell everything to. Not until high school graduation did I realize that I was in love with her.

"Ryan, how do I look?" I put the pictures on her nightstand down and focused on her. Wow. She looked like a goddess with shiny, silky waves of golden-brown hair flowing down her smooth skin. Her emerald green dress hugged her delicious curves like a wrap, stopping mid-calf to accent creamy, long legs.

"Um... Yeah. Yeah. That dress is great"

"Thanks!" She leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek; I closed my eyes and savored her touch as she skipped back to her closet. 'Oh my god' I thought. 'I'm in love with her. No, that can't be right. She's my sister. She's LIKE your sister, but she's not. And she's yours. No she isn't, she's family. You can't do that. Says who? We're grown ups. I can do whatever I want. And I want THAT.' I argued with myself all the way downstairs, and was still lost in battle as her date for the night drove her away.

Throwing my half-written essay down in disgust, I decided to get some coffee. I walked down the street to the little coffee shop on the corner, Sugar n' Spice. As I opened the door to the café, I saw them; Jenny and Keith, laughing in a corner booth. My blood boiled. What was she doing with him?! I asked her if she wanted coffee before she left for the library, and she didn't want any. So why is she drinking an espresso with Keith Landon? I looked over again; there they were, heads bent together as if sharing an important secret. Jenny giggled. Shaking my head, I got in line. I hate that guy, I thought to myself. Doesn't she know that he's a womanizing player? He's been with just about every girl on campus, and yet none of them realize that they've been used because they think they're dreaming. He's so self satisfied and arrogant. Slicked back hair, suspiciously white teeth, smug grin; what part of that screams hot? I absentmindedly picked up my coffee and headed towards their table.

***

ohmygodohmygodohmygod I can't believe this is happening!!! I thought to myself as I laughed at Keith's joke. Looking over, I caught his eye and we stared at each other; his brown eyes were almost black with, what? Desire? I groaned at the thought of running my fingers through his hair. He would kiss my neck and slowly slide his hands down to unclasp my bra, running his fingers over my nard nipples. I shuddered as the familiar wetness gathered between my legs, and my clit screamed to be touched...

"Hey Jenny! I thought you were at the library," a voice called above us. We looked up. Ryan did not look too happy. His usually blue eyes were stormy grey, and his sandy blonde hair was falling into his eyes. He would have almost looked cute if not for the scowl on his face or the crossed arms across his chest. Uh oh.

"Um. Hey Ryan. Yeah I needed help with my calculus homework, and Keith here was kind enough to help me," I smiled at Keith and patted his arm. Ryan clearly wasn't amused. "You know Keith, right Ryan? Don't you have the same class..."

"Aren't you supposed to be studying for your big test on Monday, Jenny?" he said.

"Well, yeah but Keith was helping..."

"And don't you need a really good grade on this test to bring your grade up to an A?"

"Listen," I cut in as I turned to Keith, "I'm sorry, but I should probably go. I had fun."

"Hey, it's cool," he said with a heart-melting smile and a cheeky wink. "Some of the guys are having a party tomorrow; you should stop by."

"We'd love to. Now come on Jenny," Ryan interjected as he grabbed my arm. I collected my papers and books before Ryan all but dragged me from the shop. Turning, I gave Keith one last apologetic wave...

...and then proceeded to punch Ryan's arm as we walked onto the street. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" Ryan rubbed his arm defensively.

"God Ryan! You are such a party pooper! Keith was helping me with my homework."

"More like distracting you from doing anything," he scoffed. He leaned in real close and partly closed his eyes. "Oh Jen, I'm gonna make you scream." I pushed his face away and giggled.

"Stop it, it wasn't like that. Anyways," I said as I skipped down the street, "we still have the party tomorrow." I could hear Ryan's groan of reluctance from behind me as I headed to the apartment.