Why Fuck A Black Man? Ch. 02

Story Info
She remembers his first mistake.
1.3k words
3.44
44.4k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Several weeks passed since the "incident". Terry tried a few times to talk with me about it but I remained steadfast. He was a jerk and I refused to talk about it. Why relive it? He was wrong and I wanted no part of it. It made me remember when we first got married.

We had taken a trip to the beach in North Carolina. Hot summer days spent playing in the ocean's water. I wore a two-piece for the first time, at Terry's insistence. That entire day he could not keep his hands off me. For lunch we usually walked to a little restaurant near the public pier to get something to eat. We sat outside, the sun drying our bodies, drinking water and enjoying all the beautiful scenery.

Kite flying is big there. The shapes and sizes ran the gamut. Box kites, cartoon kites and that particular day we saw one shaped like two people kissing. We laughed and joked about who wanted that kite, the guy or the girl. I argued guy, because guys are always hoping kissing leads to more and he argued the girl, because girls love to be kissed.

I let him win that argument. The loser got a kiss after all.

That night we opened the doors facing the beach and let the salt air breeze into the room. I stood over the railing watching lights sparkle on the water. Terry had turned on some music so it seemed I was alone in the universe.

Then I felt his had on side. He stepped behind me, wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my ear. I melted into his arms. Supporting me in his muscled arms, he continued kissing until I turned to face him.

"Mmmmmmm"

That was all I need say.

We walked together to the bed where the serious kissing commenced. His hand slid down my leg then, with just his fingertips, he slowly worked his way back up to my thigh. It tickled but always turned me on. This strong man teasing me with such a soft touch.

He kept his kissing and what I call "soft touch massage" going until I was starting to writhe on the bed.

"Enjoying this are you?"

I replied, "Mmmmmmm."

Teasing me he said, "You look hot in all these clothes. Let me help you cool off."

With a smile I sat up so he could pull the T-shirt over my head.

"Now, isn't that better?"

I leaned into his chest. His hard body pressed against my breasts. I was getting wet and wanted more. We resumed kissing and without realizing it my hand had slid to his shorts. I felt his prick straining the fabric.

In my little girls voice I said, "Aww, that looks uncomfortable. Would you like me to make it feel better?"

He smiled while pulling my hand away, "Not yet. I have a surprise for you."

He stood up pulling me along side. Kissing my neck, shoulder, breast and stomach Terry worked his way down until he knelt at my feet. Then he pulled my shorts down. I had a surprise too, no panties!

"Well, well, well, little girl. Are you feeling naughty tonight?"

"Mmmmmmmm."

Terry continued kissing but was centered on the top of pussy now. Almost but not quite making contact with my clit. I was getting more and more excited. Trying for a bit more contact I spread my legs and pushed my hips out slightly.

Terry knew what I wanted and gave it to me. His kissed my soft blond hair once more and lowered his head just that fraction of an inch I was desperate for, then his tongue hit the mother lode. I swear I felt myself gush at that moment.

Terry attacked with gusto and had me moaning. Louder and louder I moaned, encouraging him to not stop, "...yes, my god yes... right there... OH!"

I was still standing but swaying, unable to keep my balance as his mouth edged me closer and closer to an orgasm.

I felt him slip a finger into my slit. That was it! The work up, playing, kissing and now his mouth pulling my clit out and a finger sliding in and out caused the best climax ever. I fell back onto the bed barely able to breathe.

Terry joined my on the bed. Returning to "soft touch massage" mode. I loved this feeling after an orgasm. My entire body tingles. Terry's attentions making it even more intense.

Finally I calm down enough to speak, well at least whisper, "Thank you my love."

Though my eyes were closed I felt his smile.

After few more minutes of his luxurious massage I asked, "So, what can I do for you?"

I did not make this offer lightly. We had established this early on in our relationship. There are times I am open to try something I normally did not do or even something new. I figured he would ask for a blowjob. Not that I minded sucking him, I just never cared for the taste of cum. Tonight I was ready to take it all the way and ever gargle with the stuff!

Terry leaned back and pretended to think about it for a moment, "I do have something in mind but am not sure if YOU would want to."

This got my attention. We had been open with each other. I had tried everything he had ever asked. Not always the first time, but still.

Terry turned his head and looked at me, he was doing it again, building the moment. I was already high from his licking my cunt, he knows how that makes me. Now just staring and not telling what he had in mind had my curiosity going. What does he want? What could it be?

Finally I broke the silence, "Tell me already!"

He smiled again and simply asked, "Want to watch a movie?"

I punched him in the arm, "Watch a movie! That is what you want?"

I move my hand to his crotch and instantly knew that is not what he really wanted. His cock was as hard as I had ever felt it.

"Yes, watch a movie."

He was serious.

"I am not in the mood to go out my love."

Terry smiled again, "That's fine. We can watch one right here. I checked earlier and there is one we can order to watch on our television."

I shook my head puzzled and told him fine, order a stupid movie if he wants to then.

Quickly Terry picked up the remote and turned on the television. He told me to get comfortable in the bed. As I pulled down the blanket and sheet I did not see what he had chosen.

Ready to lie down and watch I announced, "Ok, ready to watch a movie."

Terry turned his head flashed a wicked grin my way, "Me too!"

He removed his shorts and climbed into bed with me. Instinctively I grabbed his cock. Slowly stroking it I asked, "Last chance. Are you sure you want to watch..."

I never finished my question. The move started with the sounds of a woman crying out, "YES! YES! YES!"

Terry had ordered a porno to watch while I got him off!

At first I was shocked, almost frozen. My hand on his cock started squeezing and squeezing.

"Honey, I like a tight fit but..."

It was then he saw the anger in my eyes.

"Uh Nessie? Are you OK?"

I let go him, jumped off the bed and stormed into the bathroom. A perfect day shot to hell because this, this, idiot!

Terry pleaded with me through the door as the bitch on TV kept getting fucked. Yea, I thought, fuck you too!

Now maybe you understand why I was so angry that afternoon I caught the bastard jerking off in our bed!

Giln
Giln
52 Followers