Why I Fell For A Slag Called Tracy

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend and what she'd done while we were apart.
6.9k words
4.38
40.3k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers

One of my first girlfriends was called Tracy (her actual name, not changed). I went out with her for some time and I particularly remember that she let me fuck her on our first date, and because we had no condoms I had to pull out at the last minute and cum on the ground between her legs. I remember it as though it were yesterday – we'd just got off the bus from town and were walking across the park to her mum's house, but we didn't actually get all the way across. Instead, we hid ourselves in some thick bushes and fucked on the floor. I only had to pull her mini skirt up, pull her panties to one side, get my cock out and I was up her cunt, fucking for all I was worth.

A little about Tracy is necessary before I tell you what happened recently. Anyone in the UK will tell you Tracy was a popular girl's name in the 1960s and 70s, hence most Tracys are now about 40 to 50 years old. I met this particular Tracy when I was 20 and she was 19, that was when I'd just started medicine at Uni and she worked on the till at a Spa mini-market near my digs. I had lofty and worthy ambitions about changing global health and poverty through medicine and she worked on a check-out till. That relationship really worked for me, it was like a dirty, seamy foil to my 'respectable' side. I don't use this word very often but I loved her very much while we were dating, and it must be said, for some time afterwards.

Tracy was a little shorter in height than me and was stick-thin. She wore low-cut tops and dresses showing off the ribs on her décolletage, and if you stood above her when she was seated you were guaranteed to get a really good down-blouse to her almost non-existent titties and tiny nipples. She had skinny legs, slim hips and a tiny waist, almost like a 'pretty' boy might have, although she was definitely 100% girl... And she wasn't the prettiest girl I'd known either, but she had striking features which I adored and her hair, which was long, straight and mousy in colour, was my very idea of femininity.

We quickly found that her sexual appetite was as strong as mine, which was partly why we were so suited. During sex she'd often have more than one orgasm, firstly through stimulation of her clit by my tongue or fingers (and sometimes her fingers) followed by one or more during penetration. Her first cum often made her do a bit of pee so unless we were outside we usually put a towel down first.

She always had at least one orgasm a day, often more, and sometimes seven or eight if we had a fucking session in the evening. She told me that when she woke in the morning she couldn't get out of bed until she'd knocked one out with her fingers between her legs, and if she'd spotted a man she fancied in the shop or if she'd been chatted up, she went to the loo in the back of the shop and had another one there. She also told me that the shop manager always found an excuse to be in the stock room when she went to the loo, and knowing he was listening, she always made plenty of noise when having a piss, a shit or a wank just to tease him. When she came out straightening her work uniform (very 1970s nylon overalls that finished above the knee) he'd dash into the toilet himself where he'd stay for about ten minutes, presumably having a wank of his own, the dirty bastard.

Her mother had a long series of men friends who would come back to the house on a Friday or Saturday night to stay over until the morning. Tracy had always told me how much noise her mother made when fucking and how embarrassed she was when facing the neighbours who lived the other side of the paper-thin walls through which everything could be heard including normal speech, word for word. Nothing was ever said, but Barry who lived next door (married to Isabel) always gave Tracy a broad, knowing smile and a wink after her mother had been at it the night before. I could just imagine Barry lying in bed wanking himself listening to Tracy's mother fucking while his wife Isabel was downstairs watching telly or out at the bingo or something.

Shortly after we met, Tracy went on the pill so I could cum inside her when we fucked. Prior to that, the only time I got to finish in her vagina was when she was having her period and couldn't get pregnant so easily. Tracy always needed to come even when on her period, hence why we continued fucking even then, and why she still had the need to masturbate then also. Tracy didn't like staying over at my student digs but I was allowed to stay with her in her room at week-ends, after all, her mother could hardly complain when she'd got her latest conquest in bed with her. I knew what Tracy meant, her mother could fuck, and shout, for England!

I had great memories of those times, and Tracy and I got up to some pretty wild things sexually, but I'd not seen her for almost 30 years until a few months ago when she walked back into my life completely by chance.

I took a job offer in Leeds; good money, good career move and much better surroundings. I rented out my small house in London and rented a large Victorian villa for myself just off Headingly Lane (for less money than I was getting for my house in London). I asked the letting agency to find me a cleaning lady, but I'd interview the candidates myself when I moved in. I was late home from work on my first day, and waiting on the doorstep was the first candidate for the cleaning job – It was Tracy, and she was as surprised to see me coming up the path as I was to see her standing there! We hugged tightly and fondly before going inside where we spent the next couple of hours talking not about cleaning, but about everything we'd done in the last 30 years. Briefly, she'd got four children by three different fathers (no real surprise) and lived in a council flat with three of the four children.

I told her the cleaning job was hers if she wanted it and she readily accepted, telling me she already worked part-time at a nearby care-home for the elderly and needed the extra money badly. She was really grateful to be given the job and I thought for a moment she was going to burst into tears. She told me how difficult it had been bringing up four children on a low income and that she'd often had two or three jobs at once to pay the bills.

Although she looked upset and vulnerable, she also looked utterly fantastic, as though the was 19 again not 50. Same long hair, skinny frame, long slim legs, short skirt, low blouse, tiny tits, wide mouth, pale lips, pallid complexion and deep blue eyes. I was falling for this girl all over again and I didn't really care whether she knew it. As she spoke about how difficult things had been her eyes reddened and she stifled the urge to cry. I moved over to the sofa where she sat and we held one another tightly for a few moments before the natural urge to kiss overcame us both. It was as if we'd never parted. My hand went to her blouse and rubbed her tiny titties through the material. Her tiny little bra (completely unnecessary) was lacy and her little nipples soon stood out hard and erect. Her hand rubbed the crotch of my trousers and I let my free hand fall to her knee where it ran slowly up the nylon of her tights to her thigh. I caressed her lovely long, thin legs under her skirt and as I did so she parted her thighs to allow me access to her sexy little cunt which I rubbed gently through her tights and panties. She moaned softly and told me she wanted to go to bed, so without another word we stood and went upstairs.

She stood in my room and I slowly removed her blouse, skirt and bra leaving her in her shoes, tights and panties. I took off her shoes then held her tightly and kissed her as my right hand wandered down to her flat belly and inside the waistband of her pale coloured tights. I felt my way down and placed my fingers inside her panties, then on further to the beautiful slot of her cunt. One thing had changed in 30 years, her cunt was now completely shaven and silky-smooth. It was absolutely soaked with her juice and my fingers slipped easily between her sex lips to feel the tiny little nub of her clitty. I moved further down and as she sighed loudly my middle finger slipped quickly up inside her vagina. She took her arms from around me and slipped her tights and panties to the floor before taking off my clothes and pulling me onto the bed. We kissed passionately as she opened her long skinny legs as wide as they'd go so I could I explore her wet cunt with my right hand and fingers. She responded by taking my cock and expertly wanking it slowly up and down, pressing it downwards to make it go even stiffer in her hand.

Eventually she spoke "got any condoms?" she asked! We both laughed at the reference to when we were young and going through the same thing, but this time I was prepared and reached into my bedside drawer as she continued to masturbate me.

She took the condom from me and slipped it over the end of my stiff cock swiftly and expertly, almost as if she'd done it all day every day for the last 30 years. Within seconds she was on her back, legs wide open and I was inside her sexy, wet shaven cunt and fucking my long hard cock into her with long but fast strokes while I licked, sucked and bit the bullet-like nipples of her horny little tits, completely flat against her chest now that she was on her back.

Before long she cried out in orgasm and I quickened my fuck thrusts to cum with her. My cum seemed to last ages, just as it used to do all those years ago. Her vagina was the deepest of any girl I'd fucked and my cock was able to go so far in that the base pressed tightly against her clit heightening the sensation for both of us.

We lay in bed for hours talking, and eventually agreed to see one another again very soon. She had to go off to do her shift at the care home, but as she left I knew there was something wrong. Perhaps a partner, perhaps another lover somewhere, I didn't know, but I didn't care too much – I'd had the most fantastic afternoon I could remember, and the sooner we repeated it the better.

The next time we met, she greeted me warmly with a hug and a kiss but told me she needed to share some things with me if we were to go on and re-kindle a relationship. I made tea and we sat down to talk.

Most of it was about her former partners and how badly she'd been treated over the years. Quite a lot about the children too and how much she loved them, and so far I was right with her and sympathising in all the right places.

Then she looked at me and said "there was a time when I worked as a prostitute...!" My eyes widened in involuntary astonishment which she noticed immediately. "I knew you wouldn't understand," she said, looking away.

I had to rescue the situation, but I must admit I was now in serious-doubt mode. I put my hand gently on her shoulder and said "It's OK. Do you want to tell me about it?"

It seemed that some years ago, she'd lost one of her two part-time jobs and was right on the breadline with bills coming in thick and fast. Her remaining job was in a nursing home where one of the doctors was always trying to chat her up and making improper suggestions. One day at work she was talking to him about her financial plight and he used the opportunity to walk over to her, put his hand on her bottom and say "I think I can help you with that, Tracy." They did it there and then on the floor of his office, but as always, she made sure he wore a condom. She told me he was pathetic, cumming in her after only a few strokes. He gave her £20 and she left his office, went to the ladies' toilet and wept.

That was the start. Within weeks she was visiting several medics in various nursing homes, surgeries and hospitals and was earning as much from that as she was from her day job. She told me some were kind and loving, some were slimy and horrible and some were completely perverted and disgusting. I insisted she tell me some of the things she got up to with her 'clients', and as she spoke my cock got harder and harder and I got randier and randier until I took her by the hand and led her to bed.

Once undressed, we got under the covers and I held her gently and said, "Now, where did we get to? I think you were telling me about some of your customers..."

She started to tell me the things her clients wanted to do to her and at first she left out the details, only becoming more interesting as I pressed her with my own questioning.

Her first client was the quick-comer who just wanted her on her back so he could penetrate her and get it over with. At no time did he last more than a couple of minutes which meant she looked forward to doing it with him just to earn the money more quickly. He introduced her to two of his colleagues and they in turn started to spread the word very 'confidentially' as it were. If there's one thing doctors can do it's keep a secret, and on this basis Tracy had very little chance of being caught by the police and felt relatively safe in her new work.

A surprising number of clients didn't want to fuck her at all, instead choosing to masturbate while looking at her, touch her or talk dirty with her. One guy, a GP in his early sixties, put on disposable latex gloves, inserted a finger in her anus and played with his cock while telling her what a dirty little slag she was being. He finished by ejaculating his load onto her tits and belly while he spoke.

Some were a bit more pervy and some were a just peculiar. One man had her visit his surgery after hours and got her to dress in a pale pink leotard, pink ballet tights and ballet shoes, all of which he provided. Despite being skinny, she could only just fit into the outfit. She was made to tie her long hair back tightly against her head in a severe pony tail and was forbidden to wear any make-up. He insisted on calling her Emily and got her to dance in front of him in his consulting room. As she stood on tip-toes and lifted one foot high up across his desk, he would put his hand down below and touch her cunt through the gusset of the leotard and tights. As she stood there he would rub her harder and harder while wanking his cock and saying things like "Oh, Emily, how could you let a strange man touch you there, don't you know you should be more careful? You really are a dirty little slut letting me feel you just there. I can feel your sexy little cunt Emily, I think I'm going to come off now"

With that, she had to turn quickly around, lay on her back on his desk, spread her legs wide with her knees straight and her feet high in the air while he came his load of spunk over the gusset of her pink leotard, all the time rubbing it into the material and repeating "All over Emily's cunt, all over Emily's cunt, all over Emily's cunt...".

Whenever she visited him, the clothes would be freshly laundered ready for an exact repeat performance.

One hospital doctor liked to wank himself off while watching a male nurse fucking Tracy on a gurney trolley. He joined in only to rub and tweak her nipples while wanking and held her panties under his cock to spunk up into. Sometimes, if the male nurse finished first, he made Tracy lie on her back, knees apart and feet together in the examination position, to finger fuck her cunt while wanking himself off.

A couple of men liked Tracy to give them oral sex while they looked at porn on the internet, and she quite liked doing this as she always made them wear condoms and it meant she wasn't sore in the cunt or arse afterwards.

One customer liked Tracy to dress in black stockings, high heels, a little black bra and matching panties. She was instructed to arrive at his office (after hours as always) dressed in the gear with only a long rain coat over the top. She had to bend forward over his desk and pull her panties to one side while he entered her cunt from behind. On his desk was arranged a series of framed photographs of his wife (whose name was Lisa) which he turned towards Tracy as if the absent wife were actually watching the action. While he fucked Tracy hard from behind, he would talk to his wife as if taunting her with things like "Watch this Lisa, you bitch, watch me fuck her, look at my cock going in her vagina you stupid fucking bitch. Do you like it? Do you like seeing my cock going up a prostitute's cunt? Well, fucking have a good look then you miserable bitch..."

More than one client wanted Tracy to play the part of a patient coming into the consulting room where she would be 'medically' examined culminating in having her cunt fingered out, her clit licked or being fucked hard on the consulting couch. By far her favourite of these was the owner of a private clinic, a tall, grey-haired 'silver fox', fit, lean and about sixty-five years in age. What made this one special was that his wife always played the part of his assistant during the role play. Tracy had to make an appointment, check in with reception just like a normal patient, wait to be called, knock the door and enter the room where the couple would be waiting as if for any other patient. None of the other staff there knew what was going on in the consulting room, and other doctors in the practice carried on seeing their patients while the fantasy role-play was conducted.

Tracy had to sit down in the chair where he began by asking questions, then she had to strip off in full view of them both and get onto the couch located in the middle of the room with plenty of space around all four sides. He stood at one side and invited his wife to begin the examination which started off quite normally, with pulse and temperature being taken. The wife was also tall but was quite well-built and statuesque, although with a narrow waist which made her large breasts, wide hips and heavy thighs stand out beautifully. She wore tan coloured nylons, high heels and a white doctor's coat buttoned down the front.

As the examination progressed the lady's questions began to get more personal and the touching became more intimate, first with tits, nipples and thighs then pubic region, cunt slit, clit and vagina. The man passed his wife a large tube of KY Jelly which was applied liberally to Tracy's cunt by the woman's fingers, then Tracy had to part her knees wide while keeping her feet together in the classic gynaecology examination position. The woman massaged the KY Jelly into Tracy's vagina and rectum and proceeded to finger both holes using her thumb and fingers while rubbing her clitty with the other hand.

Watching all this, the male doctor rubbed his erect cock through his trousers then started to give Tracy instructions: "Now Tracy, I'd like you to put your hand inside your doctor's white coat and feel her panties while she examines you..."

Tracy did as she was told and reached out to place her hand in the opening of the woman's white lab coat. Her hand felt upwards over her nylons to her stocking tops, then felt on further over her large, soft bare thighs and up to her lacy panties. The woman opened her legs wider to allow Tracy's hand better access, and Tracy pressed harder in response, rubbing the lady doctor's cunt through the material of her lacy, moist panties.

The male doctor was rubbing himself harder and harder and the woman's breathing was becoming more urgent as Tracy lay back having her cunt well lubricated and fingered. Tracy's left hand instinctively went to her right nipple and pinched it tightly, and as she did so she completely lost control and shuddered, bucked and heaved to a sudden and very intense orgasm.

The woman stopped playing with Tracy's clit and simply inserted two, then three fingers into her wet cunt. The male doctor then moved around behind his wife, kissed her on the neck and in one move unbuttoned the poppers on her white coat exposing her tan coloured nylons and stocking tops, white suspender belt and matching white lacy bra and panties. He placed one hand on her breasts through her bra and put his other hand down inside her panties and wanked her clit frantically side to side with his fingers. The woman lifted one leg to place a knee on the couch next to Tracy which allowed her husband's hand easier access to her clit and cunt, and as she stood there fingering Tracy's hole, she clenched her teeth together, closed her eyes tightly and came off to her own crashing, noisy orgasm.

hohoby2
hohoby2
202 Followers
12