Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gomes yelled, "This sauce has been made from scratch. There is no jar sauce in the world, like my sauce."

Celeste was shocked to hear a male voice, come out of the kitchen. She knew she was in the correct house, especially when Ann came out of the kitchen holding two glasses of wine.

"Darling, can that man cook. He would not let me lift a finger in the kitchen. He would not even let me clean anything up. I think I will keep him."

Celeste laughed. "Who is he Professor?"

"His name is Charles Gomes. He is an FBI agent from New York. He is here to talk to you, because your friends in Italy are panic stricken about your health. Your friend Philip went berserk, after you left. He did not eat or sleep or clean himself for days and had to be restrained, because they feared he might do some harm to himself. However, he was not in love with you."

"Gomes, are you coming out here?"

"I cannot right now, I will burn the sauce. I will talk to her over dinner."

"That man is even making fresh bread. He said the store-bought stuff will kill you. I will bet you if he had time, he would have pressed his own grapes and made wine."

Gomes yelled from the kitchen, "I do that at home. I have my own press."

"Do you see what I mean Celeste. I have to keep him. He is just adorable."

"Ann, how is he in bed?"

Gomes yelled from the kitchen, "A lady is never supposed to tell."

Both Ann and Celeste laughed.

20 minutes later, Gomes walked out of the kitchen carrying a large bowl of spaghetti and said, "Dinner is served." He returned to the kitchen to bring out a three small antipasto, a large bowl of meatballs, sausage, and two large round Italian style breads. He had already set table with bowls of olive oil and sautéed garlic, softened butter and freshly grated Romano cheese. To finish off everything he brought out to bottles of fine Italian wines that he purchased at the Italian market.

Gomes did not start a conversation, while they were eating. Ann had planted the seed in Celeste's head, and he was going to let it simmer, until she was ready to talk about it.

Ann asked, "Charlie, how much money do you make a year?"

Celeste nearly bit her tongue as she laughed.

Gomes laughed also, but said, "Am I applying for a job?"

"Well, I was just thinking, if you moved in with me, we could split the mortgage payment, you do the cooking, and I will do the cleaning. The sex will be mutually satisfactory, I am absolutely sure of it; especially if we practice a lot. If you teach criminal justice, which is a lot safer than doing criminal justice, I think it would be a sweet deal for both of us."

"Does the college have a criminal Justice Department?"

"I am sure one of the three colleges in this area does."

Celeste said, "If it does not, and you two are really serious about it, I will endow a chair in Criminal Justice."

Ann looked at her friend and said, "Instead of doing that, why not just give us the money and will go live on an island for the rest of our lives, and teach the natives."

"If that is what you want, you got it."

"Charlie do you think she's feeling okay?"

"I think she is fine. Now all she has to do is call her friends and tell them that she is okay, and my job is done. While she is doing that, you and I can go into the bedroom and take a sex test drive."

Celeste looked at Ann and said, "You cannot be serious about this."

Her friend looked back at her and asked her, "When did your heart first tingle about Philip."

Celeste answered, "The first time I saw him."

"You have just answered your own question. When I met Charlie, something happened. I have been single all my life. I have been very happy being single. When this guy told me he could cook, that sealed the deal for me. Now, finish eating, clean the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher and call your friends. I'll be upstairs getting laid. If it is not satisfactory, I'm going to get laid again, until he gets it right. We will be downstairs later, to find out how your conversation went. If we are not down tonight, we will see you in the morning. Do not forget to seal the wine. Come on Charlie, let's see what you got hanging down there."

"Ann, I don't have any condoms with me. I was not expecting this to happen while I was working. Would you like me to go out and buy some first?"

"Charlie, are you safe?"

"I have not had sex in a great many years. Does that answer your question."

"Yes, but that means a blow job first. Otherwise you'll go off like a firecracker."

"Professor, I had never heard you talk like that before."

"Celeste, I am a woman, and I am not a virgin. I have been down this road before. I know all the ins and outs of sex. I have a former student that gets me so hot and bothered, that sometimes my dildo does not satisfy me. So I am going to blame you for this indiscretion, whether you believe it or not. Come on Charlie, we are wasting time."

When they entered the bedroom, Ann turned to Charlie and said, "I never even asked you if you wanted this. This is all my idea and you have not said one word about it. Are you just being polite and waiting to let me down, when Celeste was out of the room or are you just in this for the quick bang. I am at least 10 years your senior, and I do not know what came over me downstairs. I am so sorry Charlie that I got you into this mess."

"Ann, I could have stopped you any time I wanted to, if I was not interested. The same feeling you felt about me, I felt about you. When we were shopping, I could not get enough of talking to you. It was like we had been together for years. It was such fun. It was such a close feeling, my heart open to up for the first time ever. I have never been married, the only woman I have ever loved was my mother. You could call me a mama's boy. When she died, tragically, along with my father, I was devastated. I never thought I would get over it. I threw myself into my work, and never looked for any companionship, at all. My friends used to set me up on blind dates. I hated them. The women were wonderful, some were even beautiful, but I was not interested in them. I was not ready. I am ready now. I am ready for you, if you are ready for me. Believe me when I tell you, I am no prize. However, I will try to make you very happy. If you would like to marry, we will marry. If you want to wait and see how we get along, we will wait. Whichever way you want to handle it, I will go along."

"Charlie, let's start doing and stop talking. I want to make Celeste envious."

As Charlie moved towards Ann, he said to her, "For the record, I am 35." Before she could answer, he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her deeply. Her lips melted against his and her hands went to the back of his neck and kept him where he was. His fingers found the zipper at the back of her dress and slid it down to the stop. He was surprised to find that she did not wear a bra, but it did not bother him at all. He moved his body away from her and slid the dress from her arms, and it fell to the floor. Her areolas were a vibrant pink, her nipples a rosette red, and they were already happily distended.

Ann refused to stand there nearly naked leaving him fully dressed. She attacked his shirt, removing button after button, until his chest was bare. She turned him around and pulled the shirt from his body. She put her arms around his waist unbuckled his belt, the button of his slacks, unzipped him and let his slacks fall to the floor.

Gomes joked with her, "Is there anything more dumb looking, then a man standing in front of a beautiful naked woman, with his slacks around his ankles, in black socks and shoes."

Ann replied immediately. "Yes. A fat man with his pants around his ankles, black socks and shoes standing in front of a fat naked lady."

They both laughed as Ann knelt in front of him to help remove his slacks shoes and socks. She also reached up and removed his shorts, revealing a completely distended penis which she gasped at, because of its girth.

She said to him, "That is some fire plug, mister."

He replied, "Well, let me set you on fire, and then this will put it out."

She started to reach for it, but he grabbed her hand before it landed. "Ladies first, Ann. Always, ladies first." He picked her up and brought her to her bed and laid her down gently, with her legs dangling off the end. He removed her panties and her shoes and returned to her face and kissed her. He put his prick between the lips of her vagina and rubbed it against her clit. Immediately, it brought a moan from her lips. He kissed her, around her ears, down her neck and her mouth. He continued moving his hips up and down her slit and when his mouth reached her breast and he bit her nipple she screamed as her first orgasm hit her like a brick. It had been quite a while since someone else had induced an orgasm for her. Charlie continued playing with her breasts and moving his dick up and down her vagina and he could feel the wetness that he was forcing her to produce. He moved down to her belly and all he found was muscle. Her abs were stronger than his. He realized that she probably spent more time in the gym then he did. He smiled to himself as he licked her stomach thinking she probably did not know what a doughnut looked like, either. As he was approaching his target area, he realized she was extremely trimmed. She could wear a bikini with the best of the younger crowd and be quite proud of herself. He wondered how many young men, in her classes, jerked off thinking about their professor, at night. As he crested the pubic bone he forgot about everything else, but her. His fingers opened her for his tongue to probe. He saw his target and hit it on his first try. Ann came for the second time. Her thighs wrapped his head in a vice grip. Charlie decided if he was going to die, this is the place he wanted to do it. His tongue attacked with a vigor he had forgotten he had. His arms were also fully involved, because Ann's hips were moving in so many directions at one time, she could have broken his neck, without thinking about it. Ann was screaming at the top of her lungs as his tongue continued driving her wild. Moment after moment, time after time, she came, until finally she yelled, "Stop, for the love of God, stop. I cannot take anymore. I have to rest, or I will die. Charlie you are hired."

Charlie was able to remove his head from her cunt, and yelled for Celeste's sake, "Ann, we have not gotten to the good stuff yet!"

Ann wanted to laugh, also, but she was too tired. Charlie wrapped her up in his arms and threw the covers over them so they could rest, in no each other's warmth. The night was young and they were going to be together for a long time.

Celeste on the other hand, had panties that were soaked. She did not want just anyone to take care of her needs, as she usually would. She wanted Philip and she was afraid to make that commitment. She had seen what her father had done to her mother, and every other woman he had brought into their home. She did not want to be treated that way, by any man. Father Chang has been extremely helpful in giving her the strength she needed, and positioning herself in this world. He asked her simple questions.

He asked her, "What happens when a person sneezes?"

She replied, "I say God bless you."

"What happens when you see a car about to hit a pedestrian?"

"I say a bunch of things in depending on the situation. Sometimes I say, Oh my God. Or oh God no. Something like that."

Father Chang said, "Celeste, you are not an atheist. You are an Agnostic. You believe that there is a Being above us all, whom may or may not be able to help us in times of need. As Prof. Michaels told you, 70% of this world does not know what happens to them after death. Why should you be in a different. Your friend Philip is a good Catholic. Why, because he has faith. Why again, because he was born into a religion that goes back generations in his family. If he was born Jewish, he would have faith in the Jewish religion. If he was born Muslim he would be a good Muslim. He would have given you the same speech and said he had faith. I have faith in you. Go live a good and productive life. Give generously to those you feel are needy and worthy of your help. Do not let anyone live your life for you. Do not let anyone hang on you. Keep only good friends that will stick by you in good times and bad; especially the bad. It seems to me that you ran out on some very good friends who are worrying about you now. Whatever you and Philip do, is up to the two of you. You cannot leave that unresolved. It will hang over you like to Sword of Damocles. Talk to him and leave, or talk to him and stay. However, you must talk to him. He deserves that much from you.

There she sat, in Ann's den, looking at the telephone, unwilling, or unable to pick it up. She was about to fall asleep when she heard Charlie's yell, and that doomed her. She started to laugh and she could not stop. She looked towards the heavens and said, "Okay, now you are using sex against me. I will make the phone call."

"Hello!"

"Hello Frank, it's me Celeste, how are you?"

"I am fine. The question is, how are you?"

"I am much better now. Your friend is an absolute hoot. He is upstairs sleeping with my professor right now. I believe they are going to get married."

"Gomes, married? Everything I have ever been told about him was that he was a loner, and would be for the rest of his life."

"So was my professor, until yesterday. Those two lonely hearts met, and there was an explosion. I will let them tell you all about it later, but right now, can I speak to the little one please?"

"I have been sitting on her so I could get these few words in with you. As soon as I get off the phone I am running into another room."

"Frank, you get yourself into so much trouble."

"Yes, but it is so much more fun making up. Here she is Celeste."

"Celeste, I am going to kill that son of a bitch one day."

"I am fine to Antonia. I am happy to hear your voice."

"I am going to kill you to for what you did to me. I have been worried sick about you. Just because you fell in love, was no reason for you to run away. You talk to your friends about it, and then you learn how to handle it."

"I have never been in love before. Then we talked about religion, and it had nothing to do with his religion that scared me. Between the two, I lost my bearings, and I got confused. It was the first time in my life that I did not know what I was supposed to do. It was the first time in my life that I ran for my life. I ran home. I ran to the only friend that could help me."

"I could have tried to help you."

"Ann Michaels was a professor of mine when I was in college. She has been a friend since then and I trust her implicitly. When I come home, I stay at her place rather than go to the mansion. She helps me keep my head on straight and she is the reason I am able to make this phone call. How is Philip?"

"Horrible. We have to keep people around him every minute of every day. Someone is in his room at night when he goes to sleep. We have taken away his razor and given him an electric razor instead. He is not allowed to ride his horses or drive his car. His face is ashen, and he does not eat well. We do not trust him, as far as, we could throw him."

"Why don't you get him some help?"

"We have gotten him a psychiatrist. He will not talk to him and he will not take any medication. It seems that he is just given up. I love you Celeste, but leaving, without talking to him, was unfair."

"Funny, that is exactly the way Father Chang put it."

"Who is Father Chang?"

"He is a priest I've been talking to over here, about religion, me and Philip. He is a very nice man and extremely smart."

"Have you made any decisions yet, Celeste?"

"No. I have more thinking to do. Tell Philip I am thinking of him and I want him to get better."

"I will not do that Celeste. It may backfire and drive him deeper into depression."

"I understand, and you are probably right. Okay, that is all for right now. I miss you Antonia, and I will call again. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Celeste. Stay well."

Frank looked at her from the door and said, "Do you think you laid that on a little bit thick Antonia?"

"No, not at all. I just wanted to rush her thinking process along. I want her here a lot sooner than the she thinks she wants to be here."

"When she sees Philip is fine, she is going to want to kill you."

"She will have to stand in line behind everyone else."

Gomes came walking down the stairs silently in his slacks and shirt. He looked at Celeste and asked her if she would like to talk about it. Celeste jerked her head up, because she did not hear him walk down the stairs.

She said, "I am sorry Charlie, I didn't hear you come down."

"It is my FBI training. I am silent like a water buffalo. Would you like to talk to me about your conversation, because you look terrible and you have something on your mind that you are not happy about. Ann is asleep, happily I believe, and anything you say will not be held against you in a court of law."

"Honest Charlie, it will not leave this house?"

"You have my word on it Celeste."

"Okay. My father treated women like they were floors. He walked all over them. He controlled every moment of their lives. From the moment they married him to the moment he divorced them, they did not have a free single second. They were always at his beck and call. It did not matter if he was in China and they were here. If he called, they had better take up the phone. I swore that would never happen to me. I swore I would never give a man power over me. I do not understand how people can still get married when they know the divorce rate is over 52%, and women wind up not only with the children, but with limited child support and the majority of the heartache. The man goes off and finds another woman to fuck, while the woman cannot find a man because she has a family already. Why should I tie myself down to one man and bear his children and then be cast off for a younger version."

"Celeste, you are absolutely right. This is a male dominated world. It should not be, but it is. There are more women in the United States then there are men. I think there is one woman in the Senate and a few in the House of Representatives. That is where the power is. That is where the laws change. That is where money has to go to get women into power. The more women that take power, the fewer men there are that can mess with their lives."

"However that is not what you want to talk about right now. What you want to know is what is going to happen, if you marry Philip. 10 years from now, you will have 2.5 children, and be tied down with them for the next 20 years. You are saying to yourself, 'I will be 50, before I am free. However, Philip can divorce me in 10 years. He will be 35 and can go after a younger woman. Yes, Celeste, that can happen. However, did you know, in this country, in 3 out of 10 marriages, the woman walks out on the husband. They leave their children with him. Some even have to pay child support. Others leave without a trace and are never heard from again. If you did not have a dollar in your pocket, and he did that to you, you would be in trouble. However, because of all the money you have behind you, nothing like that will ever happen to you. Get yourself a good prenuptial agreement. Protect yourself and your assets. Most of all, leave yourself room for your heart to grow. Leave yourself open to become a family, with Philip and the children. You will always have your friends. Philip will always have his friends. Both of you will make new friends. The object is to grow a family of friends."

"Until yesterday, all I had was me. I am the last of my family. Everyone else is gone. I was the last of my line. Through some freak of nature, a friend sent me to the Amazon to find you. Then, he realized that you had not gone there, but that you had run home, instead. I went to your school and ran into the only woman that could have made a difference in my life. She happened to be your friend. What a wonderful coincidence. I do not care if you give her a dime. I will move out here and teach. I will move out here and stay with the FBI if I can. I will move out here to be with Ann, because yesterday, my life began. We will not be part of the 50+ percent that gets divorced, because of the way we feel about each other. You are afraid to make a commitment, and I am ready to throw all my commitments away, and commit to her. That is the difference between you and I, and you and I are not that different. Just take your head out from between your knees and look at what you want. Do you want Philip in your life? There are only two answers. Celeste, look at me. Look at me. Do you want Philip in your life? Yes or No?"