Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonia's great-aunt told Celeste. "You cannot kill her now. We have just finished her dress."

Antonia jumped for joy. "Can I try it on, please? I promise I will not perspire or get it dirty."

Her aunt pointed to Celeste, and said, "You have to wear her shoes, because the dress was not meant to be worn with sneakers."

"I will not do that because she is a bitch."

Celeste replied, "Whore."

Calmly, Antonia took out her cell phone and started typing out a text. Celeste said, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing really important, I am just letting all my friends know that you are getting married in July."

Celeste screamed and started running after Antonia, who was running around the store. When she let Celeste catch her, she showed her what she was writing on her cell phone. It said, "I love you Celeste over and over and over."

Celeste looked at Antonia and said, "I love you too, you little shrimp, but I am going to take you over my knee and spank you until you cum."

"Thank you, mommy, I think I really deserve it."

"You certainly do you little witch. When Philip finds out what you got out of me today, he is going to be livid."

"Does that mean you do not want me to collect my $100 from Frank yet?"

"You bet on me?"

"Celeste, I love you dearly, however, do not ever try to play poker. Betting on you is as close to a sure thing, as anyone I have ever met."

"How much did you win?"

"Frank's maximum; $100. Did you find out about your friend, and Charlie's donuts?"

"Yes, I did. Frank won that one."

"That is too bad, because that means I am not getting his money, I am getting yours. However, we do have one more bet outstanding and we will see how that one pans out."

"Does it involve me?"

"I am not allowed to say who it involves or what the consequences are. Many things have got to fall into place for it to happen. My family will be here after Thanksgiving, and I do not know if you have been read into the entire plan. However, it involves my father, and Phillips grandfather. After that, many other things will have to be taken care of and we will see what happens when the smoke clears."

"Can I be of any help in these plans?"

"You will have to ask, Frank. I do not know if he wants to get you involved in this or not. You are too close a friend to all of us, and this gets very close to being illegal, and I know in Frank's mind, it is immoral for him to be involved. He is a former federal agent, but he knows I do not want my father in jail, even though he deserves it for what he has done. The same thing goes for Phillips grandfather. However, as I said, you will have to speak to Frank."

"I want you and, Frank, to come to dinner at Phillips home tonight. We will discuss everything there, so I can get a feel for what is going on."

Gloria came out from the back, dressed in her street close, and was directed to the books to look for a gown with some of her aunts. Antonia started walking towards the back, when she was hit by two shoes. She turned and looked at Celeste.

Celeste said, "3 inches to grow by, little girl."

Antonia took off for sneakers and was about to throw them at Celeste, when her aunt whispered into her ear, "If you miss her, you do not get to try on your dress."

Antonia knew the distance was less than 20 feet, but she did not wish to take the chance and not try on the dress. She lowered her sneakers and picked up the spiked heels. She mouthed the word, "Bitch" at Celeste, and walked into the back.

10 minutes later a vision of beauty and grace walked out of the back room and stood on the pedestal. She faced the three mirrors, and gasped.

Celeste picked up her cell phone and called her lawyer in Paris. She told him what she wanted and that she wanted it yesterday. She told him what photographers she wanted, not only for the photo shoot of the gown, but for the wedding ceremony, and the after party, also. She was used to getting her way, and when her lawyers heard the edge on her voice, they knew she meant business.

They moved into action, like an army; with skill and precision. People, it normally took months to book, were on airplanes heading to Milan, within hours. Iron clad contracts were faxed to attorneys, in local offices, in three languages. Antonia's aunts might not be millionaires because of this one design, but it would be damned close. Clothiers would be clamoring to see other designs, they had made, in the preceding years. Those designs made all of them wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. The little shop on the outskirts of Milan would grow to become a mecca for the Who's Who of the world. The shop bought out the entire street, except one store.

The owners of the coffee shop, on the corner, had been their friends for generations. Their shop was the beneficiary of the large influx of people needing a respite from the rigors of shopping for dresses. They upgraded the interior of their store, and increased the prices exponentially, as well as their standard of living. They were very excited for their neighbors, and their neighbors were very excited for them, as well.

35. Heaven sent, or Hell-bent on confusion

As the countdown to Thanksgiving continued, both of the Don's continued their angelic behavior. Then, they went over and above board, to the chagrin of their FBI watchers and administrators. On the Monday, prior to Thanksgiving, each family of the 70 person team watching them, received, via Federal Express, over 100 pounds of foodstuffs, including a 20 to 25 pound turkey, with a hand written note, signed by the wives of one of the two Dons. The Don's wives stated that they did not know why the Federal Bureau of Investigation had taken such an interest in their husbands. However, they knew that each family suffered, because their husbands worked so many long, hard hours and their loved ones suffered due to their absence. They hoped that this small gift would in some way repay the families for the loss of their spouse's time at home. They hoped the government would soon find someone that was truly guilty of a crime, to spend the taxpayer's money on watching. Included in the note, was a picture of Rose, Anthony, Donna, Vincent, and Annarosa, on a seasons greeting card, in front of their Brooklyn home.

There was a P.S. also included with the note, which stated, "If the FBI informs you that this is an attempt at bribery, or some other nonsense, please do not return it to us. Donate this gift to any local charitable organization, so it may feed the poor or homeless, during this Holiday Season.

Warmest regards, Rose Caruso

Many of the agent's spouses looked at these people and the house behind them, in the photo. Many of them lived in houses much nicer than the one depicted in that picture. When their opposite number came home, they asked, "Is this truly a mafia Don? Was that really his home? If so, why was he living in such a shabby place, if he supposedly has all that money? Are his children involved; and many other questions they never had to answer before?"

This was only the tip of the iceberg. The remainder of the iceberg showed up in front of the federal building in Brooklyn, at 3 PM, Tuesday afternoon. While the administrators were trying to figure out what to tell the agents to do with these packages, and trying to make heads or tails of this new situation, and alarm rang throughout the building as three large Federal Express 18 wheelers, pulled up in front of the headquarters building, in Brooklyn, with a police escort. Armed FBI agents flowed out of the building, like ants, to find out what was happening. No one and nothing of that size was allowed to park in that restricted area.

Moments later, the Assistant Chief of the New York City Police Department greeted the Assistant Director of the FBI and handed him a bill of lading which showed him what was in the truck. The packages were identical to those that were delivered the preceding day to the 70 agents. The trucks had been run through chemical, X, and Gamma-Ray tests. There were no explosive agents onboard. Dogs had checked the trucks for drugs and there was no sign of any. The chief asked the director, "What do you want me to do with your turkeys, and before you say it, 'Don't?'"

The Assistant Director laughed. "I guess a lot of secretaries are going home early today. Can you hustle me up some cabs, because I do not think the ladies are going to want to carry these boxes home, on the subway?"

So, the conga line began. Within 30 minutes, there were hundreds of taxis lined up to take, ride-sharing, secretaries home. The cabbies had orders, from New York's finest, not to charge the secretaries for using the trunks, if they wanted to continue working in the city.

The Assistant Director was not sure how many people worked in the building, during the day shift, but when the last one received her gift, all three trucks were empty, except for one box. When the driver brought it forward and handed it to the agent, who was helping to distribute them, he looked at it, and laughed. He said, "Sir, this one is for you. It has a note from Tony Caruso on top of it."

Dear Mister Cross, I am very pleased that you took the time from your very busy schedule to stand outside and watch each package be handed out to your hard-working personnel. It shows true leadership and caring on your part. As you well know, I will be leaving for my daughter's wedding this Sunday, and I will be returning two weeks hence. At another time and place, I would shake your hand, but that would be unseemly for both of us, at this moment. However, if you would look to your left, I am in the beige Mercury at the corner, waving my arm at you. I admire your tenacity, and one day would like to meet you on even ground. Enjoy your holiday, in the Poconos, with your family. Tony

Ed raised his head and looked to his left. There he was, waving his arm, just like he said he would be doing. This guy had a pair of balls on him, and did not mind displaying them. Then he realized something important. "Tony already knew of the change in scheduling he had arranged. He knew no one was watching him during the daytime. He could move around with impunity, during those hours. How could he possibly have known this quickly? That son of a bitch; if he was not a criminal, I think I could like him. How the hell did he know I was taking my family to the Pocono's, for Christmas?"

The problem with the FBI, during this period of time, was they had their focus on two very important, very powerful Don's. They felt if they kept them in their sites and squeezed them tightly, their businesses would suffer and eventually the influence would wane and their family's fall apart. They were also working on the other four families in the New York area simultaneously. However, at this moment; these two were their prime targets. They felt that Don's DiAngiolla, and Caruso was the most exposed. They were sure within a few years, at least one and possibly both would be in jail for an extremely long time. All they had to do was connect the mounting physical evidence, to them.

However, the FBI was stomping its foot, on the top of the ant pile, while not bothering to look deeper, into the more complicated designs going on under their feet. Transitions had taken place, with which they had no knowledge. Recently completed excavations for new train tunnels had left older train routes abandoned. They were perfect meeting places, smuggling routes for drugs, chop shops, meth labs, and other contraband.

Former subway employees became salaried employees for the mob. They were highly prized and paid for their expertise. They were also told that one slip of the tongue meant their families would be dying horrible deaths in front of them, and be obliterated from the face of the earth. It was a great way to garner loyalty.

Who was this new power broker in Brooklyn; while Tony Caruso and Alberto DiAngiolla are acting like Angels, and confusing the FBI? (Start reading this series from the beginning; because, if you think I am going to tell you now, you are out of your freaking mind.)

On the morning of November 27, 2008, Thanksgiving Day, Rose began her preparations for a large group of people to attend their afternoon feast. Tony has received a permit to close the street at both ends so that he and his neighbors could have a block party, and co-mingle their guests outside in the cool autumn breezes. Trucks brought in tables, chairs, linens, plastic ware, ice buckets and ice. In the middle of the street, and ice chipper made a mountain of snow, so the children of the neighborhood, and their guests, could come and play in it. Each family chipped in $100 to cover the event. Since no bills were presented, the FBI could not prove Tony had covered any charges over and above what was paid, in cash, to the vendors.

One agent wanted to know if Tony had paid off God, for the perfect weather.

At 3 o'clock, people started arriving at the party. However, one table at each end of the street was left empty. At 3:45 PM, there was a knock on every FBI listening post, lookout station, and car in the area. Each agent was handed an envelope with Anthony Caruso's name on it. The note inside said, "My wife and I, request the honor of your company at our block party. I have notified the Assistant Director of the Northeast region, Mister Edward Cross, of these invitations, and though I have not heard back from him, I doubt that he would refuse to allow you to have dinner with everyone from this entire community. Your tables are at each end of the block. You will have not have to mingle with anyone, if you so desire. Since there is no other egress, from this street, you will also have me boxed in. Please join us and have a wonderful time. Happy Thanksgiving, Anthony Caruso.

The head of the detail started getting calls from everyone on duty, telling her about the letters. She told them that she had received one also, and that son of a bitch knew where each one of them was. He did not need his guards around him; the people of his community were his pipeline of information. They would have to be invisible to watch him, while he was at home. She called into the office and told them that everyone was going to dinner with Caruso.

The chief of the watch nearly had a stroke when he heard it. "You are going to do what."

"Sir, he sent each one of us a letter asking us to join them at their block party. He sent a letter to Director Cross telling him he was going to do this. He knows where we are, even though we have not seen any of his goons around, for months."

"Since he sent you a personal letter, you might as well go. It will save you the trouble of sending out for hamburgers and Doritos."

"Yes, Sir, a hot turkey dinner does sound more appetizing."

The Special Agent in charge, Susan Appleby called all her people and told them it was dinner time. They all laughed, and left their positions and went to join Anthony Caruso's block party. They arrived in their cars and blocked each end of the street, where the police saw horses were. As they exited their cars, the people of the block stood up and applauded their arrival. Some of the agents blushed, some bowed, while others waved. They were welcomed as conquering heroes. People with homes at each end of the street brought out whole turkeys with the complete fixings. The agents were asked for their preferences of drinks, and the children brought them. Tony did not approach them, but Donna and Vincent brought Annarosa to say hello to them. Several had been at the hospital when the little one had arrived. Agent Appleby took Annarosa into her arms and held her for a while, to the delight of Rose and Tony, who were looking on, from a distance.

At 9 PM, as the parties were starting to break up, and the agents were thanking the people at the tables next to them. Agent Appleby received a handwritten letter from Tony. "My dear Miss Appleby, It was our honor and privilege to have you and your agents join us today. It truly shows we can live in harmony together. Here is my schedule for the rest of this week, including Sunday, when we leave for Milan, and my daughter's wedding. Only one thing will make me deviate from this plan. I would have to break another one of my wife's electronic devices, in the kitchen. You already know what happened to me, when I broke her coffee maker. With that exception, Vincent, Donna, Rose and I will be following this plan. Feel free to help us if you wish, because I hate hanging Christmas lights on the outside of the house. Again, thank you for joining us today. Tony Caruso.

"Why is this guy trying to make our lives so easy? He runs us ragged for years, with his secret meetings and throwaway phones. Now, he is an open book. The same thing is going on with Don Alberto. When it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck. I do not like ducks. They are up to something; I just do not know what it is."

Philip yelled, "How could you let a 19-year-old brat trick you?"

"It is so easy for her. She is so tiny and looks so helpless, she sneaks up on you, and before you know it, she hits you with a sledgehammer, you never see coming. How do you think she got, Frank to ask her to marry her? You were there; do you remember what he looked like, the morning after the party? You told me there was almost not enough of his ego remaining, to put him back together, after she got through with him."

"Someone has cut that woman down to size."

Celeste laughed, "How much shorter can we make her?"

Philip lay down on the bed next to her and said, "Maybe the CIA can use her to interrogate prisoners. When the terrorists see her, they will laugh. However, before they realize what they have done, they will have given her everything, including their great-grandmothers dress size."

"I have several friends there, Philip. I could ask them to kidnap her and see if they can use her?"

"Celeste, stay out of it. It could be the end of the agency, by the time she gets finished with it."

"I did not think of that, Philip. You are probably right. Do we have time for one more, or should we start getting ready for dinner?"

"Unfortunately, it is 20 minutes before 8 PM. I hate to rush when dealing with a thing of beauty such as you. Let's take a shower and get ready for our guests."

"If 'We' take a shower, our guests will be waiting for a long time. I will take a shower. You can take your shower afterwards."

"I was going to let our guests wait for a while."

She giggled and said, "You should have said that in the beginning."

As the warm water flowed over them, the two lovers kissed each other passionately. Their hands moved with the exotic knowledge of each other's body. Celeste's hand grabbed his erect dick, pumped it, and squeezed it, until he moaned. She slid to her knees and slid it into her mouth. She sucked on the head and licked it around and around with her tongue, until Philip could not stand it any longer and grabbed her head as if he were in pain, and pulled her off him.

Celeste giggled, "I see I have your attention."

"Woman you are going to kill me, before we have children."

Before reinserting it into her mouth, she said, "No, my sweet, I am just priming the pump." Without further warning, she drove Phillips distended prong, deep into her throat, and all he could do was scream in agony.

At that moment, Frank and Antonia were being shown out onto the veranda, and being seated with a bottle of wine. Antonia laughed as she heard Philip's scream. "Frank, you may as well take your shoes off, they are going to be a while. Celeste is giving Philip a heart attack, and he will want to get even with her, after she revives him."

"From now on, when they invite us here, we should show up fashionably late; possibly an hour or more."

123456...8