Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The firms I kept from my father's regime are more loyal to me than they were to him, because they saw what I did to the others. I have made everyone I hired a multi-millionaire. Those millionaires have added to my wealth by over $9 billion. Sometimes, I do not think I am paying them enough."

"Celeste, are you sure you want to marry a dirt farmer? Basically, that is what I am. I could embarrass you in public, when you have to go to your corporate balls, or to meet the president of a country, who would like you to pay off their national debt."

"Philip, you are the most handsome dirt farmer I know. Yes I want to marry you. Whenever we go to a corporate ball, or to meet the president of a country, you will not embarrass me. I will be on your arm, as your wife. It is going to be Mister and Misses. Philip Castronova. If anyone has anything negative to say about it, their bosses will not allow it to be said in public. They will not want the backlash, which will follow, from their stockholders. I promise you I will do nothing to hurt them. It will come from outside pressure, not from me."

"Celeste, can you get me some cuttings from the Rothschild's Vineyards."

"Philip, are you taking advantage of my money and power now?"

"I was just kidding, I think."

"Philip, I can do anything you want because I love you. Just be sure that you really want it before you ask me."

"I will never take advantage of you, your money, or your power, because I love you too much Celeste."

"It is after 5 o'clock, and we have guests to meet at the restaurant at 7 o'clock, and I will not be late. ' I' am going to take a shower and get dressed. You may go and take your shower after I am done. There will be no fooling around in the middle."

"You drive a very hard bargaining woman. However, this time I will let you get away with it."

As everyone sat down in their private dining room, Celeste brought out a friend and the chef for the evening. She introduced her friend, Anre Accorde, their chef for the evening. She told them she had flown him in from Prague, for the evening, to end this perfect weekend for Frank and Antonia's wedding. She explained that Anre is a five star Michelin chef, and he would make everyone his signature dishes, and there would be no menus this evening. She let Anre explain what he would be serving, and everyone's mouth was watering.

The appetizers were brought out, and the conversations began. Philip Castronova told the tale of these two people he came about this afternoon, while he and Celeste were horseback riding. They had heard a scream, while riding in his vineyards. They went to investigate, in case there was an accident. They found a couple in the heat of passion, outdoors, oblivious to everything around them. He took his cell phone and filmed the entire episode, until the exhausted couple fell asleep on the flowers. The sun was very bright and they did not want the couple to become sunburned, as they slept. They went into their home and retrieved two blankets. They placed them over the exhausted couple. They placed two glasses of water near them, and a note saying they did not want them to get sunburned, as they slept. He was thinking of putting it on YouTube, to show the younger generation that adults make love with passion and tenderness, also.

Gloria and Phil sank in their seats, and everyone noticed.

Frank looked at his mother and father and said, "It is about time you to let loose. What did you do to him mom; hold a gun to his head?"

"No Frank, I made a fantasy of his come true, and that is all I am going to say about that subject."

Gloria said, "Mr. Castronova, if you wish to live, until July, to marry your beautiful young woman, you will either give us the recorded material, or you will die of wine poisoning."

Antonia Gennaro said, "What has happening here. It used to be me that did all the threatening and fighting. Now, everyone else is having all the fun and I have to sit here like a bump on a log. I am going to have a long talk with the Bishop. I am no fun anymore."

Frank kissed her on top of her head and said, "For three hours this afternoon, you were more fun than anyone in this room could have handled."

And jumped in and said, "Don't you bet on it. Charlie has more stamina then you can possibly imagine. He may not be as long as you, but I guarantee you he has you beaten in width."

Tony Caruso laughed. "Take out the measuring tape folks; we are about to have a pissing contest."

Donna joined the fray and said, "Why is everyone leaving Vincent out of this contest?"

Antonia replied, "You forget Donna, I have seen Vincent, and he does not measure up."

Tony looked at his daughter and said, "How did you see your brother's member?"

Antonia looked at Frank and asked, "Are you going to protect me from my father?"

"In this case, wife, I will."

"It is about time you develop a spine, you wimp."

Rose looked at her husband and asked, "Anthony, are you sure you really want to know?"

"Am I going to have to get drunk after I find out, or should I start now?"

Rose replied, "Now would be good Anthony. As a matter of fact, now would be an excellent time to start."

Tony drank a full glass of wine, and said, "Go ahead Antonia, I am starting to fortify myself."

"You bought me a wonderful new telephone that had the capability of transmitting signals directly to my computer. I put it in Vincent's room to learn about sex."

Tony poured himself another glass of wine, and downed it, quickly.

"One day, he brought home a black haired, green eyed beauty, who is now the mother of your grandchild. I watched live and in color as he penetrated her virginity, and impregnated her with Annarosa. It was beautiful to watch and they were beautiful together. Donna was the most stunning woman I had ever seen, dressed or naked. Vincent's prick was long and straight. However, it was no match for Frank's length, which means it is not a match for the width of Charlie's. That is how I saw my brothers' member, as you put it." "That was not so bad, Rose. I would not have to get myself drunk, over something as innocent as that. If Vincent had tried to take advantage of Antonia, then I would have had to kill her."

"Me, why me," Antonia shouted. "You just said if Vincent tried to take advantage of me, you were going to kill me. It makes no sense."

"I could do without a daughter, but I need a male heir, to continue the family bloodline."

Everyone at the table broke into laughter, waiting for Antonia to explode. However, she fooled them again. She closed her eyes, put her head on Frank's shoulder, and whispered, "Help me, before I kill him, and break my vow to God."

Frank moved his chair back from the table, picked her up and put her on his lap, facing away from her father. He rubbed her back, kissed her ears and face, and slipped his right hand under her dress. He moved it up her thigh to her pussy and rubbed it gently, until he felt her start to moisten her panties.

She moaned, "Frank, stop there are people all around us, people I care about."

"They care about you too, baby. Keep your eyes closed and go with the feeling until you relax completely."

"I am never wearing panties again, when we go out together."

"I hope that is not a threat, because I just got an erection when you said it."

"God, Frank, I am almost there. Go faster, please."

A few short seconds later, she bit his jacket, to suppress her moan, clamped her legs around his hand, and came." It took less than three minutes for Frank to calm her down and get her to cum.

Celeste smiled at Antonia and asked, "Was it good for you, midget." "I did not have to kill my father, and yes it was very good."

Everyone at the table applauded her honesty."

Dinner continued and each dish, from soup through dessert was better than the one before it.

As they relaxed with coffee and an aperitif, the subject of the next afternoon's interviews began. Celeste told everyone that her lawyers would start to brief them at 10 AM. Suits and dresses with the order of the day, and they were to follow the script they were given to the letter. Do not let the interviewers bait them and get them angry. She directed this especially at Tony. She told him that the FBI would love nothing more than to see him lose his temper on screen, and have all the print media say that a supposed "Mafia Don" had lost his temper, while being interviewed live.

Frank had two exams in the morning, and would just make it to the interviews. Antonia had one early in the morning. She would be at the briefing, which was exceedingly important.

Rose asked Celeste about taking care of a large amount of money for her and Anthony, while the recession was going on. She advised Celeste there was just one problem.

Celeste asked, "What is the problem?"

"It is in cash."

Celeste looked at rose and said, "Oh that is a problem. Is it safe where is it?"

Tony answered, "Yes, it is very safe."

"Let me talk to my people and have them figure out a way to move that amount of cash into a secure investment for you. It may have to be moved slowly, but I am sure there will be away to do it. Approximately how much do you want to invest?"

Rose looked at Anthony and replied, "30?"

Celeste nodded her head and said, "Let me look into it."

Charlie listened to this conversation and knew that he had hit the mother lode of evidence against Anthony Caruso. However, he was no longer an FBI agent, the money was no longer in the United States, and these people talked in front of him, as a friend. They knew what he was before, and if they thought for a moment that he would betray them, this discussion would never have taken place. In good conscience, he could not betray their trust. It only gnawed at him for a moment, before he put it aside, and looked at everyone around the table, again, as his friends.

Antonia and Frank began their first exams at 8 o'clock in the morning. Frank finished his first, and started studying for his second exam. When Antonia finished hers she went straight to the studio, and the briefing with the lawyers.

Frank's second test started at 10 AM. This one was a stone cold bitch. He did not finish it, until the final bell rang. He grabbed a cab and went straight to the studio. He received a quick briefing, when he arrived, but was requested to stay quiet, unless a question was asked directly to him.

At 2:05 PM in Italy, it is 8:05 AM on the East Coast of the US. The interview was being carried live on CNN, and CNBC. Print reporters from Reuters, the New York Times, and many other print media were there to ask questions and cover this story. It was being handled like a presidential news conference, because it involved the FBI, the Justice Department, and a supposed "Mob Boss."

Marco Mancuso was in the New York studios and the questions started with him, about the health of his wife, whom he said, "Was just released from the hospital after seven days of intensive care," which was caused by FBI surveillance while she was pushing a baby carriage with his granddaughter in it. The agents followed her so closely, and on every side of her, she feared for her life, and had a heart attack. She fell to the ground and the carriage, with her granddaughter in it, careened down the hill. If it were not for the heroic efforts, of a young mother, with a baby of her own, in her arms, his granddaughter, Annarosa, would be dead. Her carriage would have entered a very busy intersection, and undoubtedly would have been hit by at least one car or truck, and more than likely, by several."

A reporter from the Reuters news service asked, "Why was this surveillance necessary?"

Marco replied, "Why would the FBI have eight agents watch a 60-year-old grandmother, push her four month old granddaughter, down a crowded street? The reason is they lost track of Anthony Caruso, the baby's grandfather. It would be better if you asked him what happened."

The reporter did exactly as requested. "Mr. Caruso, why was the FBI tracking you?"

"The FBI believes that I am a nefarious mob boss. I am no such thing. I own a roofing business. I pay my taxes every year. I live in a middle- income neighborhood and have for almost 23 years. I have a mortgage that runs for seven more years; and a three-year-old car. If I were what they say I am, I would run around like Mr. Gotti. I would wear $3000 suits and drive around in a limousine, all the time. I do drive in a limousine, every now and again, because I have business clients I have to entertain. However, that is it. When I found out the FBI was investigating me, I had a security company check my house, and they found over 15 listening devices in it. I was not pleased, and I gave the devices back to them. I decided when I was going on vacation, to give the FBI a detailed list of my itinerary. I told them I was going to my daughter's wedding, what time I was leaving my house, my flight number, my destination, where I was staying, my flight return number, and the date I would return home. I gave all this information to agent Appleby, and to the assistant director of the Northeast region, Mr. Ed Cross. When American Airlines changed my flight time and number, I called Miss Appleby and gave her not only the time and flight number changes, I also gave her the name of the agent I talked to, her ID number and her extension, so she could verify the information.

I had been open and above board, with the FBI. However, when we were in route to Milan our aircraft developed engine problems, and we had to divert to the Shannon airport, in Ireland. We barely made it. One engine was out, and the second engine, according to the pilot, was running hot. You can check that with American Airlines. When we landed at Shannon, and my family and I were placed in the British Airway lounge. My daughter, Antonia, has a friend by the name of Celeste Mesner. She happened to have an aircraft flying friends of hers, from California, to Milan, for my daughter's wedding. Her aircraft was one hour behind our aircraft. Miss Mesner was able to contact her pilot, and had him divert him to Shannon, and pick us up. He made arrangements, with American Airlines to deliver our bags, after the aircraft arrived in Milan. It was no secret to anyone, where we were going, because our bags arrived at our hotel, the next day. We were going to our daughter's wedding. The FBI knew this, from day one. We told them. We gave them our itinerary. We told American Airlines, in Shannon, what to do with our bags. We gave them the aircraft ID number we were flying on. We gave them our arrival time, and the airport we would be landing at. We kept nothing from the FBI. Instead of following up on the information we gave American Airlines, when we left for Milan, they harassed a 60-year-old grandmother, causing her to have a heart attack, and they nearly killed my granddaughter. I can guarantee you; if my granddaughter had died Mrs. Caruso would have died also, when she found out."

"Do you have proof of what you told the FBI, both at home and at Shannon airport?"

"A package of everything I have told you will be given to you at the end of this news conference. American Airlines will be able to verify everything I have told you, because they have copies of it at Shannon airport. The tickets I have will show you I departed from Kennedy airport, and I am supposed to depart from Milan, this Saturday and arrive Sunday morning at Kennedy airport. My lawyers tell me I should stay longer, because the FBI may want to arrest me, just to get even with me for suing them. On behalf of my son and daughter-in-law, and Mrs. Mancuso, Marco Mancuso and I are going to be suing the Justice Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and American Airlines in the amount of $1 billion. We are also looking into the possibility of having charges brought against the Department of Justice, The FBI, The Special Agents in Charge, and the field agents involved in the criminal investigations against Mr. Mancuso and me, with criminal violations of the law. We are also suing them for: Child Endangerment and possibly, Attempted Murder, in the case of Mrs. Angelina Mancuso."

The buzz that went around the room was deafening. The noise lasted for several minutes. When the questions resumed, they went to Vincent and Donna, as the parents of Annarosa.

Donna was absolutely brilliant. She was able to cry on cue, as she told about the horror of hearing about her mother having a heart attack, and her daughter, Annarosa, rolling down a hill, towards very busy intersection, out of control.

When they finished questioning Donna and Vincent, they jumped to Frank, because he was a former FBI agent. They asked, "Mr. Gennaro what do you think of the actions of your former FBI comrades."

Frank had been thinking about his last meeting with his FBI supervisors, at which he was told to "MAN UP!" When they asked him this question he was ready. "I think their actions were detestable. They did not follow one procedure, by the book. That is why the book was written. You always follow procedure. If you have something to go by, you go buy it first. Then you go to the second lead. You never go to the second lead first. They blew it and they know it. You will not get a comment out of an FBI Special Agent in Charge, until they settle this thing out of court or in court if they dare. When Congress gets a hold of them, and the Members start asking the tough questions, these people are going to run for cover, like you have never seen before. They are going to blame the people doing the groundwork. They will say it is not a Special Agent in Charge's fault. They are going to blame the agents; which is a bunch of bullshit. They always blame the people that do the work. The men and women of the Bureau that do the backbreaking groundwork are following the orders that come down from the office. They never do anything they are not ordered to do. If they followed Mrs. Mancuso from 20 feet behind her, I can guarantee you they were ordered to do it, in writing, by their SAIC. Orders come down from on high, to perform a particular operation. If someone lost track of Anthony Caruso, it wasn't the agents fault. It was some idiot supervisors fault, because they couldn't get their heads out of their asses, and allow the agents to perform their duties properly. There are too many political appointees, in the Bureau, and they could not spot a criminal, if they were having their wallets stolen. The only decent person I know in the Bureau's hierarchy, right now, is Ed Cross. He watches out for his people and he gives them good, direct orders, with the flexibility to react to changing situations, on the ground. When he found out one of his Special Agents in Charge directed his field agents to check 5 million turkeys, in the New York City area for drugs, before the Thanksgiving holiday, he sent the SAIC to Bellevue Hospital for observation. He told this supervisor that he was out of his fucking mind. Then he told his men to disregard that order. Those are the type of orders you get from a politically appointed supervisor; and you wonder sometimes why the Bureau underperforms."

"Mr. Gennaro, that sounds like you are expanding upon the truth or outright lying to us. No one would ask 50 men to check 5 million turkeys."

"Sir, Mr. Cross is the assistant director of the Northeast region. Ask him, or the 50 agents that received the order to check those turkeys. Then you can come back and apologize, for calling me a liar."

"Mrs. Gennaro, we understand that you made all the FBI agents attend your wedding, the wedding reception, and the brunch the day afterwards. Would you explain to us, why you felt that was necessary?"

"You have been listening to all the horror stories the FBI has put Donna's mother and child through. It was all because they could not find out where my dad was. I was not going to let that happen again. I am only going to get married once, in my lifetime. This was a very special weekend for my husband and me. I did not want the FBI to fuck up again. I ordered them to be inside the church, inside the reception, and to the brunch, so they could witness each event and keep an eye on my dad, at the same time. My father is a good and decent businessman. He works hard for each dime he makes. The FBI has a bug up their ass, about Italian men. If he were of Middle Eastern decent, the press would call it racial profiling. We are Italian, so we have to be associated with the Mafia. I am married to a former FBI Agent, who is of Italian heritage; isn't he a member of the Mafia also? How did they allow him into the Bureau? Another one of my friends is a former FBI agent. Charles Gomes is part Italian and part Puerto Rican. Doesn't that make him a triple threat? He has to be part of the Mafia; and also part of the Puerto Rican Separatist movement. He must want to blow up every federal building in the country, and secretly thinking about assassinating the president of the United States, also. How could they possibly let him into the Bureau? Let's not forget Black men, Orientals and the American Indians. We all know what J. Edgar Hoover thought about them. I wonder how any of them were ever allowed into the Bureau. How about the Irish? Aren't they all members of the Irish Republican Army? How do they let the Irish into the Bureau? If it were up to J. Edgar Hoover, the Bureau would be run by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants and Mormons.