Why I Love Lesbian Porn

Story Info
It's obvious to some, for some it's more.
813 words
3.72
37.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might seem obvious to a lot of men, but seeing two beautiful women interact with each other is one of the most pleasing sights a man can experience. And the porn industry does not let us down either. They take some of the most gorgeous ladies in the business and couple them together in outrageous sexual acts.

I love watching two women tease and love each other without the worry of men in the picture. The sometimes tenderness involved, other times, the intense sexual passion they share with each other

I recently watched some lesbian porn and suddenly thought to myself, why do I like this stuff so much? The answer was simple…no cocks in the way! That was the simple truth. No cocks, no men, so a man can easily insert himself into the action in front of him, watching the ladies play with themselves, rubbing their breasts together, licking each others pussies and imagine himself being alone in the room with them.

As with normal porn (guy-girl), a man cannot imagine as well. I personally think that it is distracting to me to watch another man (especially some of the ugly men they use…a few come to mind.) when he is making out with the girl. This way, when two women are together, a man can concentrate on what the women are doing to each other.

I’m not saying that this is the way to pleasure women, but I sometimes watch the lesbian flicks to see what “supposedly” pleases a woman. This sometimes works, at others, it may not. But watching two, three or several women together, I pick up little techniques that I can use when I’m in bed with a woman. I try it out, and if she is receptive, I store it for future use. (Pretty pathetic, huh?)

I am not tooting my own horn, but I have been told that I am a good lover, but I have not been with many women either. So, I try as many new “techniques” as I can during a love making session. If it is successful, then I get praise, if it not, then I don’t.

I don’t try to be the best lover, but I do take the time to please the woman I am with. If I feel content that the woman is pleased, then I enter her. I do not make love for self-satisfaction, (well, I do, but it’s not the primary objective) I make love for the overall satisfaction, which includes pleasuring the woman.

Thus, watching lesbians is not only a very strong turn on for me, but I use it also as a learning tool. This might sound idiotic to some, but it is what I do. Others may think that I am a fool for believing what I see in the movies, but I haven’t heard any negative feedback so far.

Now that my main conception of lesbian porn has been explained, let me move along to the main idea why the lesbian porn is so very much appealing to me and I am sure to other men.

The female body is a very erotic object. Having one naked woman is sexually appealing, having two or more is even more so. Ok, not every woman looks like the ones in the movies, but the thought of your partner with another woman can turn a man to jelly. I know it does to me. I unfortunately have never experienced the pleasure of a threesome with any of my partners.

Some of the lesbian porn on the market is what I call tender loving porn. This is the porn I like to watch. The women in the movie make love to each other. They don’t “fuck” each other’s brains out like in the normal porn. They take the time to savor each other’s body, touch everywhere, explore each other and then, and only then, do they make out.

I love watching a woman cup another woman’s breast in her hand, running her fingers over her nipples gently, kissing the top of her breasts. The way her hand lingers on her hips, or stomach. When to women get together it’s tenderer (if there is such a word) than any man and woman can be together.

I guess you could say that I love tenderness when it comes to sex, and watching lesbian porn brings that out in me. You may or may not agree with some of the points I mentioned, or maybe you just think I am completely right. I say this…to each his own.

Many men (and women) out there may have their own opinions to watch lesbian porn, and maybe they don't even dare to watch. But for those who don't, you are missing something very pleasing to see. Agree with me or don’t, every one is entitled to their own opinion.