Why I Love Married Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers

For some women one orgasm is enough and after they've cum they're pretty much uninterested in anything sexual -- many will leave or ask you to leave... you know, like a man. That's why I never 'let' them cum before the actual sex begins (it's harder to tell someone to get out of your house, if they're in your pussy, I've noticed). I figured this Jane-chick was different though. Something told me that one orgasm would only heighten her appetite for more...

"You want to cum, don't you?" I asked as a I took a break from the spanking -- her former white ass was starting to get the most delicious red colour -- but I continued rubbing her, bringing her closer to the orgasm.

"Mhhhhmmm!" she moaned loudly in reply. Smack! I slapped her ass as hard as I could.

"That's not an answer!" I exclaimed, "do you want to cum!?"

"Yes, oh God, yes! I want to cum, pleeease!" she moaned, very close by now.

"And what do I get in return?" I demanded.

"What?" she asked, too focused on her own enjoyment to pay too much attention to me. That was just rude I decided, and pulled my hand off her pussy. She looked back at me confused tried to get my hand back between her legs.

"What do I get in return, if you cum without me cumming?" I asked carefully, "something for something, you know..."

"Anything!" she all but shouted at me, "I'll do anything, just make me cum!"

That was good enough for me. Honestly, I didn't even know what I would have demanded; sometimes you just gotta go with the flow... She eagerly accepted my hand back in her pussy when I resumed pleasuring her.

"Oooh, yes! More, more," she moaned, desperately trying to make her climax, "harder, please!"

I kept smacking her lovely ass, while I quickly drove her over the edge. Suddenly she grunted loudly and closed her legs around my hand, holding it in place while she moaned her orgasm out.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she repeated in her moans, "yes, yes!"

As she slowly calmed down from her sexual high, I removed my hand from her pussy and began stripping off my clothes. Once naked, I found a condom in my wallet and threw it at her. That brought her out of her orgasm-induced daze and she looked around at me. Once she saw my rock-hard cock she got an eager, hungry look in her eyes and crawled to me.

"Ooh, so big and strong," she said admiringly and took a soft hold of my cock.

"Put it on," I told her, indicating the condom that was still lying on the bed. With a smile, she picked it up and started a short battle to get it out of the foil-packing. Once she got it out, she fumbled with it as she tried to get it on me and first on the third attempt she succeeded. Maybe she wasn't as experienced at picking up strangers for a night of sex as she seemed...

"Back on your knees," I told her, "we're doing it doggy-style."

"Mhm..." she enthusiastically responded and turned around, once again showing me her luscious ass. Without any other words needed to be said I positioned myself behind her, and using her hips as leverage, my eager hardon entered her wet, wet cunt. It was heavenly. Even though her pussy-juices were practically flowing out of her, she was still tight enough to squeeze my cock. The resistance only heightened the feeling as I drove into her; the pressure was strong enough to be felt clearly through the rubber of the damn condom.

"Oh God yes!" she moaned loudly as I pushed my entire length deep inside her, "so good!"

"Yeah?" I groaned without breaking the stride I was building, "your husband do you like this?"

"Never! Oh, if only he did... if only he could!" the horny woman moaned.

The moaning praise of a woman getting fucked may not have any real value, but then and there: There's nothing better. You know what I mean...

"He ever pull your hair... like this?" I asked as I grabbed a tuft of her long brown hair and pulled on it, adding the pain to the pleasure the aroused wife was feeling.

"Ah!" she moaned, half in pain, half in... something more. "The bastard would be too afraid of hurting his precious wife! Never takes the time to just give me what I NEED!" The last word was screamed out as I hammered my cock in as hard as I could, while tugging on her hair -- hard.

"Yeah," I heartily agreed with her, "you gotta know when and how to fuck your whore!"

To underline my point, I let go of her hair, returned to my grip of her hip and smashed my pelvis bone against her ass again and again, adding more and more power to the thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried, "oh God, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried out, in that special way women do when the orgasm is taking control and everything else loses meaning.

"Fuck, you're quite the slut, aren't you?! A married slut even!" I shouted out, losing control myself. Pounding into her as hard as I could, my entire being felt that blissful rush that accompanies the really good orgasms.

"Yes, I am! So fuck meeee!" she cried out as she too came, almost exploding beneath me.

I collapsed a top of her, resting on her ass and back. When she came, her legs must have given out under her, 'cause she was laying on her stomach underneath me.

God, I love married women.

END PART I

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers
12