Why Me? Ch. 09

Story Info
She learns more about her fate.
2.6k words
4.52
118.8k
32

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was led, blindfolded, out of my room and across a cement floor. My nipples were hard just thinking of what might be coming and I knew my pussy was gushing. It was just as they said -- I was a dirty whore.

I was shoved forward onto a mat on the floor, landing hard on my hands and knees before hands grasped my arms and cuffed them behind my back. A sharp slap on the inside of my leg induced me to quickly spread my knees wide, exposing my dripping pussy to my unseen audience. I unconsciously arched my back slightly, showing off my full breasts, heaving with my deep, aroused breathing. I waited for what seemed like hours before finally I heard one of the men speak.

"Do you know why you're here, slut?" he asked. I shook my head, scared to speak up.

"Because you're a fuck slut. You're here because you crave cock, because you ache to be filled in all your holes, humiliated, abused, and made to come. You're here because we know what you want, what you are. You can't hide it from us."

I moaned at his words, both completely aroused and desperately trying to deny them. Even though I'd been coming to the same conclusion as they used my body, I couldn't just accept that what he said was true. I didn't want this! It didn't matter that I enjoyed it, I hadn't asked for it. I gathered my courage and spoke up.

"No." I said, my voice coming out as barely more than a whisper.

"No?"

"No!" I said, more forcefully this time. "I didn't ask for this, I didn't want it. You made me.....you made me do...." I broke off, unable to repeat the things they had done to me.

"We made you come? Oh yes, we did. We made you come while we fingered you, while we whipped you, while we fucked you. You came on our cocks, our hands, and even on a pair of rubber dildos. You came on your own fingers too, sluttily shoving them into your cunt while we watched you. No, you asked for this and you wanted it. You didn't have to say the words, we knew."

"No." I whimpered again, trying to ignore the rush of heat that washed over me at the memories his words conjured up.

"Oh yes, slut. Even now, even as you deny that you want this, your dirty little cunt is soaked and your nipples are hard. You're a fuck slut. You exist only for the pleasure of men like us, men who know how to use you."

Tears were running down my cheeks and I shook my head wordlessly, denying what he said.

"So, if I were to come over there and shove my fingers up your cunt, you wouldn't enjoy it? I wouldn't feel your hot little pussy clamping down on them as you came?" he taunted.

I moaned, my traitorous pussy spasming at his words, wanting nothing more than what he had just promised. I hung my head silently, unable to refute him.

"I thought so." he said.

I gathered up the last of my courage and whispered "What will happen to me?"

"That depends, slut. We're not done training you yet, but when we are you'll be a proper fuck slave. I'd hate to ruin all the surprises that entails, but I can assure you that you'll be getting all the cock that hungry little cunt of yours needs. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

"But...but...when will you let me go?" I cried.

"Let you go? Oh no, little cunt. By the time we're done with you, you won't even want to leave."

I moaned. Judging by what they'd done to me in only the short time I'd been captive, by the way I'd responded, I knew he could be right.

"People will miss me, they'll look for me." I whispered.

"Who?" he asked. "Your friends? The ones you only see once a month or so? Your few living family members you haven't seen in years? Oh, your boss! Yes, we had your "Brother" go in and inform them that you'd suffered a nervous breakdown and needed long term leave. They won't be missing you anytime soon."

"My cat." I whispered, feeling absurd as soon as I'd said it.

He laughed. "Pussy misses her pussy, hmm? Don't worry, your cat is safely at the shelter. I'd imagine he'll be adopted any day now."

And with that, I could feel the last tie to my old life drifting away. He was right, nobody would miss me. I had no close friends, no family, nobody to wonder where I had gone. I had wrapped myself in my careful privacy and solitude and now I was paying for it. There would be no rescue for me, and if the man was right, I wouldn't even want one.

I sat there on that mat, numbly processing what was going to happen. A slave? What did that mean? How could that even be possible?

"Well, cunt, do you have any other questions for me?" I shook my head, too choked up to speak.

"Good, we have some fun planned for you. It involves cocks in your holes so I know you'll like it."

*

I was pulled to my feet and led away from the mat with my wrists still bound behind me. I felt the air change slightly and then I was pushed up a set of stairs and through a door. This new space had soft, plush carpeting and it smelled of furniture polish and woodsmoke. The air was pleasantly warm, unlike the cool dampness of the previous area, and I sighed as I felt it wash over me. I was led along the carpeted floor for a ways, down what might have been a hallway, and then through a doorway and into a room with more lush carpet. I was pushed to my knees and ordered to present my cunt, which I did by spreading my legs and assuming what had become an almost natural posture for me. I waited in silence, nervous about what was coming. Soon I could hear footsteps approaching and the murmur of male voices. The door to the room opened again and what sounded like several men entered, all chatting conversationally. I caught snippets of what sounded like friendly political discussion, and another more heated exchange regarding sports teams, but none of them acknowledged the presence of a naked, kneeling woman in the middle of the room. I squirmed slightly, embarrassed by my nudity as if the time since my abduction hadn't happened, and wished I could cover myself. Strange as it seemed, I had grown accustomed to being naked in that other space, in front of those men. These men were new and unfamiliar and this space felt like a posh hotel, the kind of place I shouldn't be naked in. The whole thing was intensely humiliating and yet I knew I was turned on.

A few more men entered the room and I heard polite greetings being exchanged and some queries regarding business and health. I waited nervously as more men entered the room and the hum of conversation grew louder til finally a voice called out over the others "Alright then, are we all here?"

"All but Hawkes, and he'd said he'd be late. We can start without him."

There was a general rustle and the sound of furniture being shuffled and then a chilling silence settled over the room. I could feel their unseen eyes on my naked body and my nipples hardened til they felt like they would burst. I knew they could see my exposed, wet pussy and my face flushed with the shame. "Report." said the same voice as earlier.

"Female, early thirties, abducted from park at night while jogging." I heard one of my abductors say. "Wait," I thought, "I'm not thirty yet and they didn't abduct me from the..."

"No immediate family, currently unemployed. Usual precautions were taken and there has been no adverse interest or suspicion in the 7 days since we obtained her. Shows signs of being an excellent pain slut and comes readily when whipped. Needs improvement in obeying orders and becoming aroused. Recommend putting her into basic training."

I felt like my world was spinning. I wasn't the only woman here? How many of us had they abducted? How many were sitting in this room like me with their pussies exposed and a group of men appraising them? My breath came faster and I felt a new rush of dampness in my pussy as the man I assumed was the leader of this group spoke again.

"Recommendation noted. Nice body on her, I assume those tits are natural?"

"Of course."

"Excellent. Gentlemen, feel free to inspect the slut. Barring any objections I will have her sent down to unit three for basic training starting tomorrow. Any requests for pre-training use can be submitted to me after the meeting."

I heard a female sounding whimper from a few feet away from me and guessed that the men must be doing something to this lady. I couldn't help but wonder how she felt. Did she enjoy this treatment too? Was she as confused and scared as I was? I wished I could talk to her.

"Next slut?" the leader asked.

"Female, mid twenties, abducted from parking garage after work. No immediate family, employers handled. No sign of suspicion in 3 days since obtainment. Shows excellent signs of being a good fuck slut and is easily aroused by both sexual stimuli and humiliation. Obeys orders well for such a new acquisition and is eager to please. Recommend advancing to intermediate training."

I gasped. Eager to please? Intermediate training? A hot wash of shame burned through me again at his words and I hung my head. I felt like a piece of meat, an animal, as he described me and my life in such terms. Had the other woman next to me fought back more? Was I weak for giving in to their demands so soon? I felt tears leaking out of the corners of my eyes as the leader began to speak.

"Intermediate? I'm impressed. I can see her soaked cunt from here, but she must be a real slut if you feel she can skip basic training. Can we view some of her processing footage?"

There was a clicking sound and suddenly I could hear the sounds of my own arousal. It was accompanied by an engine noise and I realized that my whole abduction and subsequent torment had been filmed. The video continued until I came, crying out as my captors shoved their fingers into my pussy, and then I heard the sounds of my punishment occurring. The noise of the crop as it slapped down onto my nipples in the video made me burn with arousal and I wished I could feel the vibrator on my pussy. The men continued to watch, making comments about my reactions, my orgasms and my body as footage was played of all the ways I'd been used since being abducted. I heard some of them chuckling as I begged to have my ass fucked, and there were some impressed sounding murmurs as I fingered myself to an orgasm in front of the camera. By the time the tape shut off I was crying, but my pussy was dripping onto the carpet below me and I would have done anything to relieve the growing pressure I could feel there.

"Very nice." The leader said. "Gentlemen, feel free to inspect the cunt, but I think we will hold a more in depth evaluation at the end of this meeting. Barring any issues with that, I feel comfortable placing her in intermediate training." As he spoke, I felt hands touching my body, many of them at once. A finger slid down my spine and into the crack of my ass, stroking my anus and tickling it while more hands grasped my breasts and tweaked my swollen nipples. I moaned as a finger slid into my grasping pussy and I bucked against it, thrusting my hips forward in a desperate attempt to gain firmer contact with it. The men laughed at me and I felt so ashamed, but couldn't seem to stop. The other woman they'd abducted hadn't behaved like this, so why was I? Was I just a dirty slut, like they said? A finger flicked my clit and my body spasmed, reaching for the orgasm that was so close. Before I could get any closer though, the hands were withdrawn and I was left kneeling on the carpet, panting out my need. I gave a frustrated whimper and heard more chuckles.

"Well, that was entertaining. Next slut, please."

My abductor began to describe the next unfortunate woman, a girl in her late teens who had been hitchhiking, but I couldn't focus on what was being said. All I could think about was how desperate I was to come, and how thoroughly these men had reduced me to a mindless, needy slut. It wasn't right. I wasn't a weak-willed person, and I certainly wasn't the sort of woman who needed a man to take orders from. How had this happened? I heard the sound of the girl next to me being fondled, her squeaks of protest so vastly different from my own ecstatic moans, and I felt like sobbing. Why me? Why did I like this?

The girl next to me was assigned to basic training and I heard the sounds of furniture shifting and people moving again. When everything settled, I felt my arms being unclipped and what felt like a thick rubber dildo was placed in my hand.

"Show us how much you want this, cunt." A voice said. "Show us how badly you want to come."

I grasped the dildo, pride and shame warring with the strident demands of my gushing pussy. If I did this, if I fucked myself with a rubber cock in front of a room full of strange men, what was I? Could I ever hold my head up again? I knelt there for a moment more, the fear of punishment growing stronger the longer I refused, til finally, with a broken whimper, I slid my hand between my legs and began to push the dildo into my sopping wet pussy. It slid in easily, and I moaned as I felt it filling me up, easing the throb of need I'd been feeling ever since the men had touched me.

"Fuck yourself with it." A new voice ordered me. "Fuck that sloppy little cunt and let us see you come. Show us what a dirty whore you are."

I slid the dildo back out and then pushed it back in again, panting as I did so. My other hand slid down to my pussy and I began to circle my clit with a forefinger, thrusting my hips forward and throwing my head back. I could hear the men murmuring their approval and as I grew closer and closer to coming, their watching eyes and obscene comments just made me hotter. I began to cry out as I fucked myself with the dildo, high pitched keening sounds as my pussy began to contract, grasping the dildo and gushing juices all over it. I arched my back and with one final thrust I began to come, rocking back and forth, breasts thrust forward, head thrown back, riding that rubber cock with everything I had. As I came back down, panting and gasping for air, I heard smattered applause from the men, and I felt shame burn through me once more. What had I done?