Why Not Have Breakfast?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGD007
SGD007
4 Followers

Spencer had felt her body getting close. Her moans and gushing juices set off warning bells that she was coming. Spencer looked down at her body and watched as she writhed and thrusted backwards to meet his hard cock thrusts.

"You like this don't you, you dirty bitch?" He shouted at her

"Fuck yes!" she managed to respond as her shrill screams and "Oh My Gods" began to subside. Spencer was close, but was determined to finished in her mouth.

Yanking the vibrator out of her ass, Spencer gave her pussy a few more thrusts of his cock before pulling out and turning her over.

"Let me fuck your tits" Spencer demanded as he mounted her body and held a slick cock inches from her face. Lying on her back Kenzie reached up and grabbed her tits letting Spencer slide his cock between them. Pressing them together she created a fleshy tit hole for him.

Spencer looked down and watched her face while he titty fucked her. She wasn't beautiful and her nose was a bit too large, but she had been the best fuck he'd had in years. He had to keep this sick game going and as Spencer rocked his hips nearing an orgasm he decided to break his rule and fuck this woman again. If she'd have him.

"Open wide!" He shouted and Kenzie quickly sprung into action lifting her head up and opening her mouth letting her tongue rest on the base of his dick. Ropes of thick cum flowed from Spencer into Kenzie's mouth. He must of unloaded into her for almost a full minute.

Feeling spent and breathing heavily, Spencer moved off of Kenzie's body and looking her over, he could see the bruises and marks from where he'd been. Kenzie sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him softly she invited him to shower with her before he left. Spencer agreed and as they made their way to the bathroom, both on very shaky legs, Kenzie made him laugh. "Your cream is by far, better than anything out of a can. Thank you for breakfast."

SGD007
SGD007
4 Followers
12