Why Should I Beg?

Story Info
A neglected girlfriend goes to a club to have some fun.
10.4k words
4.38
64.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
212 Followers

From out of the shower a blonde woman stepped onto a pink shag rug and wrapped a towel around her torso and a second towel around her hair. She felt refreshed as she opened the door and walked down the hall to a bedroom at the end.

After getting inside she closed the door and removed the towel around her midsection revealing an enviable hourglass figure. As she rubbed her fingers over her scalp and through her hair, her large breasts jiggled. She took care to dry her body completely and, grabbing a bottle from the dresser, began moisturizing liberally until her skin felt silky smooth and smelt faintly of lavender.

After opening her closet doors she took a pink frilly dress and hung it on the door handle. Grabbing a pair of pinkish shoes from her collection, she held them up by the dress, but frowned and set the shoes back.

She tried on half a dozen dresses with different shoes, until it was nearly ten. The cell phone on the dresser vibrated, as it began playing one of her favorite pop songs. She slid her finger across the phone's touch screen and hit the speakerphone function.

"What's up?" she asked.

"You on your way?" her friend responded loudly through the club music in the background.

"I'm still waiting for Joey to pick me up. What time is it?"

The nearly sheer black dress she held up in the mirror barely covered her breasts and it was cut up near her hips all the way down to her ankles. The rest covered her torso below the chest and her upper legs, but it was completely backless. She had bought it almost a year ago and had only worn it once, and then only for her boyfriend. Not tonight she thought, shaking her head, and putting the dress back on the rack.

"It's 10:30, you better leave now."

"Shit. OK, I'll call Joey."

"Bye."

After hanging up, she made a few gestures on the touch screen, and it was ringing again.

"Hello?" she heard a man's voice say through a din of shouting and hollering on the line.

"Joseph, where are you?"

"Still at Frank's. The game is running late, sorry baby."

"Late? We were supposed to meet Jenny at the club two hours ago!"

"Let's go next week baby, it's already late. The game will probably be another hour."

"Uh! Joseph, not again!"

"Sorry babe I can't control the game, so-. Oh I gotta go. Call you after." And with that he hung up.

"Fucking... uh!" Her phone bounced across the bed when she tossed it. Then she pushed her dresses hard causing many to fall off the hangers onto the floor. The tight black dress fell right on top.

She sighed and stared at it.

"Fuck it, I'm not going to let him ruin another night," she said with anger, grabbing the dress.

* * *

A week ago they had planned to do the traditional dinner and movie. Justine got to Joe's room around 7. The door to his dorm room at the middle of the hall was open. With a big smile she walked in and said, "Hey babe!"

Seconds passed before he looked up from the computer screen to greet his girlfriend. Joe had a square jaw and the look of someone who worked out a few times a week.

"Oh hey," he replied.

"You just gonna sit there?" she asked.

"Let me just... Shit! Fucker gibbed me!" he yelled.

"What are you playing?" she asked with dubious curiosity.

"Deathzone."

"What?"

"It's an FPS. Shit I just died again. I'm almost done, just a few more minutes and we can go out."

"Ok, I'll just go to the girls' bathroom over in Orange hall and finish getting changed."

"Uh, ok." He nodded.

Justine shook her head and left. She really wanted to wow him and get his attention. She had come in just a jeans and t-shirt, but she had brought the skimpy translucent black dress that showed off her lovely figure. She thought Joe would like it so much that he'd make a move before their date even started. She took about a half an hour getting dressed and putting on all her makeup.

When she opened the door to Joe's room, he was still playing video games.

"So what do you think?" she asked, leaning over and bouncing up and down a little.

"You look good," he said without looking away from his game.

Justine sighed in despair, putting her hands to her hips.

* * *

The tight black dress that lay on the bed hadn't been worn since then. Justine turned to the closet and leaned over to reach a tall pair of black pumps. She sat on the duvet and began putting her small and beautiful feet into the shiny black shoes.

This was her first boyfriend that didn't want to fuck her at least twice a week. She couldn't believe it had been two months since they last had sex. Just the memory of how she even had begged for sex made her angry.

* * *

She pushed the laptop on which he was watching a football, forward off his crotch and put her head in the way of the screen. Joe kept telling her to stop as he tried to hold her hand back. She finally started putting her mouth between his legs. Pressing against his denim jeans, his cock had already started to get hard. She laughed in victory.

"You won't quit," Joe replied with a laugh of his own as the commercial started.

"No. Come on and fuck me," she pleaded.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you," he said picking her up and pulling down her panties. He bent her over his desk and pulled out his hard dick.

"Yes," she smiled.

He plunged his dick into her pussy, and even though she wasn't quite ready, she was happy he finally did it.

"Ahh," she sighed as his cock penetrated her tight cunt. His dick was average, about five inches, and he wasn't too bad at fucking either. He pounded her hard grinding her pelvis against the rough wood.

"Ohh fuck, yeah, fuck me Joey!" She smiled, throwing her hair to the side.

"Uhh shit," he said... "Oh my god," he exclaimed.

"Wait, not yet," she warned.

"Uh," he moaned as his cum spewed into her snatch.

With a sigh, he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

"Already?" she asked.

"Sorry babe," he replied, and promptly fell asleep.

* * *

She was tired of asking for him to fuck her. After getting off the bed, she went to her dresser and opened the small drawer on the top. There was a little pile of underwear. Looking through them quickly, they flew out onto her floor like a stack of cards. Then she went to the next drawer. Inside she had various skimpy and adventurous bits of lingerie. Off to the side she pulled out a lacy black thong that looked brand new.

From the ground, she pulled the thong up her legs and onto her bald pussy lips and thin blonde landing strip.

As she arched her back, her nipples pointed straight forward, her magnificent breasts bobbing as she fastened a black choker with an ivory brooch around her neck.

She shrugged and pulled the tight fabric of the black dress over her head and down below her jutting chest and over her hips. She pulled up the straps and tied them around her neck, as they nestled between her breasts. Then she pulled each strap over a breast and pulled it smooth and flat to cover her areolas. It was a tight fit, but it was designed to stretch and accentuate her every curve with a slightly transparent fabric that outlined her nipples and made visible the thong over her hips.

Opening her purse, she removed the wallet and took out a few twenties. Folding them neatly, she tucked them beneath one of her breasts. As she walked out to the front door, she reached to the key holder, but then swore.

"Uh how am I going to get there?" She growled, pounding her hand against the wall. She usually drove, because Joey was always late, but her car was being repaired.

"Fuck, I'll just take the subway," she said with annoyance. She opened her purse again and took a subway card from her wallet. She also picked up her phone from the dresser in her room. As she left, she grabbed a long coat from the closet, and went out the front door.

She walked quickly downstairs and towards the street where she only had to walk a block to the subway. In the station she swiped her card to move past the turnstiles and walked to the main platform. She crossed her arms tightly until the subway train came, avoided looking at anyone, instead staring straight down. When the subway car came she got inside and sat in the only available seat.

After getting to the right stop she went up to the surface streets. The air was hot and humid, and her dress, although translucent, didn't breathe very well. After taking off the coat, the thick wool was heavy on her arm but she was happy to let free her now moist skin.

She failed to notice the young black men across the street. The sound of catcalls and whistles greeted her ears as she passed. Her face started to turn red as she looked to see them shaking the fence.

"Nice dress girl," the tallest man said.

"Look at that phat ass."

"Big tits," another player said.

"Why don't you come back here?"

She only responded with a weak wave, as if to fend them off.

"Come on girl, why don't you give us some of that? You don't need to go to those clubs," a shirtless guy said.

She laughed and then after a second responded.

"If you're still here when I get back, I may take you up on that," she said with a sassy but joking manner.

"I'll be here babe," the young man with loose pants said.

"I'll be waiting too," said the shirtless guy.

Some of the others also announced their agreement.

She shook her head with a laugh and continued down the block until she reached the club. Outside, the line was quite extensive. With only a second hesitation she sauntered up to the front of the line, sticking out her breasts and swishing her hips like her life depended on it.

When she reached the front she was about to speak to the bouncer when he simply opened the chain and let her walk through. He was very tall with a shaved head and thick limbs.

"You're lookin' nice," he smiled.

"T-Thank you," she grinned back, and entered the club. The moans and protests of those in line faded as the din from inside the club enveloped her. House music was thumping through the club at a rhythmic beat, just like a heart. A man at a podium looked Justine up and down as she entered.

"How much is it?" she asked.

He pointed to a sign that said "WOMEN FREE FROM 10-12, on Fri."

"Thank you," she mouthed, and walked down some stairs to a young man sitting behind a small desk near the wall, staring at the dancers. He turned to see Justine as she approached.

"Can you check this?" she asked, holding up her long coat.

"Oh sure," he smiled. He took the coat and handed her a small ticket.

Peering through the darkness and flashing lights as she approached the small tables around the dance floor, Justine began to search for her friend Jenny. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around and almost turned right back. A man in his late forties smiled with two green drinks in his hand, apple slices freshly cut and hanging on the rim of the glasses. His paunch hung a few inches below his belt and the buttons on his Armani shirt struggled to keep his belly in.

"Hi, you looking for me gorgeous?" he grinned confidently.

"Uh no," she replied as she turned back.

"Are you sure, I got this drink for you," he smiled. She said something inaudible as she walked off.

Her friend was nowhere to be found, and just as she thought to start looking upstairs she heard her name faintly through the din.

"Justine!" Jenny said again. She hung over the edge of the balcony, her hand raised.

Jenny pointed to the stairs and Justine navigated them carefully with her heels.

"Wow you look great! Where's Joe?" she said after they hugged.

"Don't even ask," she lamented with a shake of her head.

"Hi Justine, How've you been?" said a girl sitting at the table with Jenny. She looked mixed Asian and Black. A short white man nursing a martini sat next to her, his eyes wandering the dance floor below.

"Hey Sarah, I'm good," she lied.

"I love your dress."

"Thanks. Where's everyone else?"

"Rick and Alan just left," Jenny replied. "Britney had work early tomorrow, and Steven's around somewhere."

"Probably trolling," Sarah scoffed.

"There's a lot of girls here tonight," Justine said with a look around.

"There always is this time of night on Girls night," she said. "A couple of girls hit on me," she laughed.

"Is this a lesbian bar?" Justine said, whispering the L-word.

"No, I don't think so, but that new bouncer always lets in more women than guys."

"Hey so are you and Joe fighting or something?" Jenny asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it," Justine warned with an icy glare.

"I'm gonna get out of here," Sarah said. "There's no hot guys," she declared, picking up her purse and putting it around her shoulder. "Do you want a ride?" she asked the guy with the martini.

"Hell yes," he said emphatically, and then finished the rest of his drink. "By the way honey, that dress loves you," he smiled.

"Thank you," Justine smiled with pride.

They waved goodbye as they waded through the crowd.

"Have you done any dancing?" Justine asked.

"Earlier, but one of my heels broke," Jenny complained.

"Wow." Justine looked down at her shoes. "Oh no, those are the Ambra's I love, right?"

"I know."

"Well, just kick off your shoes and we can go dancing," Justine smiled.

"Are you kidding? The floor is sticky and gross!" she said. "And I think there's glass on the floor. I saw someone drop a bottle earlier."

Justine sat down. She looked over the crowds. There were a few good looking guys. At least they might be. It was tough to tell from this high above the dance floor.

"I'm gonna get a drink, do you want anything?"

"I'm ok," Jenny responded. "I'm gonna wait for Steven."

"Do you want to try a different club after this?"

"I'd have to get new shoes."

Justine nodded and then went towards the stairs. She brushed up against a guy with tangled hair and bright blue eyes. She fluttered her lashes at him and he gave her a beautiful smile. She thought she might have found a nice guy, but then his vengeful girlfriend grabbed his shoulder and gave Justine the evil eye. She passed them on her way to the bar, giving a small sigh and then a chuckle.

"Gin and tonic," she said after about a minute of waiting for the crowd to abate. After she finally got her drink she went back to the stairs, but someone stopped her before she was able to assend.

"Want to dance?" a tall woman with a handsome suit asked.

"Oh, uh.. I.. no thank you," she smiled sweetly.

"You sure honey?" she asked.

She smiled and waved as she went back up the stairs.

"I just got hit on by a woman," she reported back to Jenny.

"I told you."

Justine took a sip from her drink, a speared olive swam in it. She grimmaced as the liquor slid down her throat.

"You hear about Frankie and Danna?" Jenny asked.

"No what happened?"

"He proposed last week."

"Shit," Juarine swore.

"Danna freaked out and dumped him."

"Wow."

"They'll be back together."

"Probably. You're not jealous anymore are you?"

"No. They can have each other," Jenny smiled weakly.

Justine gave sip drink and coughed a bit. The bartender had made it unusually strong.

"You're better off."

"Yeah..." Jenny sighed. "Where's that bastard?" she said, looking around the club.

"Hmmm?"

"Steven, where is he?"

"He could have actually found a girl. There are a lot of them here," Justine laughed.

"I feel sorry for her," she smiled. "Well, I'm gonna go."

"Already?"

"Yeah I should get home, I can't really have fun with this broken heel."

"Ok I'll go out with you, I don't want to be here by myself." Jenny drained the rest of her drink in a big gulp, which was probably a mistake. She groaned and then coughed for a bit.

"Damn babe, you're gonna get drunk."

"Fuck... you're probably right. I didn't have dinner either."

"Shit," Jenny laughed.

She began limping on her broken high heel towards the stairs, almost as if her foot was actually hurt, and Justine followed.

With Jenny's lame gait, it took them a good five minutes to reach the front. After Justine got her coat, they went out the front.

"It's hot, why did you bring the coat?"

"I didn't want any weirdos to ogle me on the subway."

"What?! You took the BART here?"

"Yeah, fuckin' Joe is at one of his friends' house. I swear all that dumb meathead does is watch sports all day."

"Come on, I'll drive you home."

"No, that's ok, I'll get him to pick me up. I'll try to at least get some pity sex out of how he snubbed me tonight."

"What was his deal this time?"

"He gave some excuse about a sports thing again."

"Has he at least... you know lately?"

"No, it's been like a month."

"Fuck."

"I know," she said, running her hand through her hair. She could really feel the gin now.

"I don't know how you last one week," Jenny said honestly.

"I should be used to it by now, but I mean, he acts like I'm crazy for being horny."

"He's an idiot."

"I know I mean, he's a guy, he's supposed to want sex all the time, right?"

"A guy should be at least good for that," Jenny agreed.

"But he doesn't, so that makes me like the freak, or the... the slut or something."

"No way, he's the weird one. Maybe he's like asexual or something. Maybe gay."

"Yeah... I don't know..." Jenny said, pulling out her phone.

"You want me to wait with you?"

"No that'ssh ok," she replied.

They hugged, Justine's breasts pressed against Jenny awkwardly for a moment and then they pulled back.

"Thank'sh Jenny," she slurred.

"Bye," she said and waved as Jenny left to get her car.

Justine hit her boyfriend's speed dial shortcut on her phone and then put it up to her ear.

It rang, and rang, until it went to voicemail.

"Hey Joe it's me. Could you call me back as soon as you get this?" she said firmly. Then she hung up and shook her head.

What if he didn't call back, she thought. It would be just like him.

She held up her phone again and speed-dialed Jenny.

"Justine?"

"Hey Jenny have you left yet?"

"No I just got to my car," she replied.

"Sorry, but Joe isn't answering."

"Ok I'll come by and pick you up."

"Thanks."

It was only a minute or so until Jenny came by in a dark colored Jetta. There was a click as she unlocked the door. Justine opened it just as her phone began to ring with the distinctive tone she gave to her boyfriend, the Romeo and Juliet song.

"Joe," she said in relief.

"Hey babe."

"Just a sec," she replied.

"It's Joe," Justine said to Jenny.

"Oh good," she smiled. "You sure?"

"Yeah. Thank you though. I'll call you next week ok?"

"Ok, be careful," Jenny said. Justine closed the door and waved goodbye.

"Sorry I was just saying goodbye to Justine."

"Oh yeah, tell her hi for me."

"No she's already gone."

"Oh. I uh heard my phone ring, but it was right in the middle of this amazing run on the US team in basketball."

"Basketball? I thought you were watching the fight?"

"Yeah we were, but it ended, so we started watching Lee's satellite channel of the Summer Games. The US is kicking ass," he yelled.

Justine furrowed her brow.

"Can you come pick me up?"

"Yeah sure babe, but it just started. We're only in the first quarter, I'll pick you up in about an hour."

"What? Joe, not in an hour, come pick me up now, Lee's house is only 15 minutes away."

"Ooo, the game is coming back on."

"Joe please. Please. Come on you don't want some guy to come and pick me up right? I saw this real cute black guy. I think he likes me."

"Oh shit, no way is he going to make it. Ha, airball!" Justine took the phone from her ear and shook it with anger. When she put the phone back to her ear, he was talking to his sports buddies.

"Babe it's not that long. I thought you were having fun with your friends at the club. Ha-ha I told you he'd miss."

alupine
alupine
212 Followers